Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Saradonia
[PRP] The Lonely Flowers Song (Anemone x Song)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:13 pm
It was bright and sunny. The perfect temp, small breeze just to satisfy but not too much to cause trouble. A wooden cart stand outside a window full of flowers. It was worn but sturdy, behind this cart was a delicate creature.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was bright and almost with a faux iridescence from the shift in color on her tail. Her hair a stark differece to the rest of her but also fading to lightwe colors. She tenderly adjusted some baskets of flowers back turned to the main drag. This was a flower shop, one she worked at most her life. She was in charge of the front of store upkeep along with most other tasks asked of anyone. Picking up the last basket of flowers, taking them to the front of the cart to set on a small riser, adjusting them just so and stepping back to take a look. Anemone did one small curt nod acknowledging that the days project was finished. "Now to flip the sign and wait"

This was not her shop, but she was there so long it almost was. Honestly though it was too big for her. The cart used for front promotion was what she wanted. A nice cart with working wheels where she can find a nice area, didn't have to be the same and sell her own home grown buds and blooms.

Either way she had a dream. Small, sustainable, hers.

She sat behind the counter tending to a few potted plants. Pink and yellow Dhalias, a few more small buds had shown so to give them a better chance of life off came the already done blossoms. Each clip her face drooped but it was survival, the new buds wouldn't grow if too many old ones stole all the nutrients. Before moving on to the next plant she stole a glance at the door and then to her surroundings. 'No one here yet, I think I have time today' she thought. A sad sweet melody began. She sang without words quietly and full of emotion a tune that if had words would pull at your heart, make them weep and then heal you with a happy or maybe it was just a end, not happy or sad but not over, a light at the end ot a better tomorrow. She did all this for the flowers.

They say if you talk to them and sing to them and treat them well they will grow even stronger.

Kinu
forgive me if there are errors, I started this on my phone and it likes to change my words or won't correct words at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Song had been on a mission that morning but so far hadn't lucked out. She was trying to buy flowers for her mum but everything she'd come across just felt so.. clinical. The arrangements were beautiful, yes, but they didn't have any heart. So she'd kept looking. She had picked up a cute little blue scarf with hints of golden thread woven throughout, so at least it wasnt a total loss thus far. Her palms sliding around the sides of her cup of tea, resetting every now and again to draw out a sense of heat as little sigh escaped her. She hated the cold and it had been a bit nippy out when she'd started her hunt. She wanted to be inside. Cozy and snug. Writing music.

The FaeRabbit had always been an early riser, especially when she had things to get done. She was stuck in a bit of a rut and had hoped an early morning trip would clear her head. Having taken up a gig and been writing music for a small local band the past week. Unfortunately, her inspiration dried up partway through, she was struggling to write the tune even as the mood and tone seemed so apparent to her.

Song inhaled and puffed her bangs out of her face, her Sailor-Moon buns bouncing lightly as she stopped in her tracks. What was that? She tilted her head, slender brows furrowing as she took in the sound. It was beautiful. Her heart gave a little awkward thump in her chest, her eyes darting around until they landed on a shop. It was definitely coming from there. Unable to really stop herself she headed for the, what was this, a florist? Well, how was that for fate? Maybe it was the flowers calling to her, a little flower siren song. The rabbit laughed softly under her breath, shaking her head to dismiss the absurdity, and pulled the handle on the door.

Kyuketsuki06

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:22 pm
The chimes from the door opening startled her and she instantly went silent. She put down her clippers, pushed the pots back and stood to greet whoever it was that entered.

She took a steadying breath in, plants were so much easier to talk to. “Hello, welcome to Bountiful Buds, you’re free to look around, we have quite an array of options. Please let me know if you need any assistance.” She exhaled attempting to do so slowly and not with a loud huff having said that all in on shot.

She hadn't truly looked at the customer yet, having had her attention just on the greeting. She’d get in trouble again if someone complained. She finally focused on the FaeRabbit before her. “Oh” She didn’t mean to but she stared at her lost for any more words.

Kinu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:23 pm
Song was busy taking everything in, there were so many different types of flowers arranged so beautifully, varieties she had never seen before. They looked to be so lovingly tended. This was the type of place she'd been looking for. The song had sadly died but she realized quickly it had been someone singing and she smiled warmly. Someone in here had a beautiful voice. Her fingers tapped along the side of her cup, lifting it to take a quick sip, before she wandered further in.

Movement caught her eye and she froze in place as she took in whatever it was from the corner of her eye. When she realized it was another Kat she turned abruptly, her eyes wide for a moment. Woah. Her brain went a little numb for a moment, trying to gather her thoughts. What was she in here for? Flowers. Yes. Well, the singing but now flowers. "I uh... hi! I heard some music coming from inside, I'm a song writer so I just... I had to know where it was coming from. The melody was beautiful. But flowers! I do need flowers." She smiled, nervous. Why was she so nervous? She was always a little uncertain of strangers but she never usually felt this off balance.

Kyuketsuki06

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:43 pm
Anemone blushed at the fact she was heard. She hadn't really thought a passerby would notice. She tucked her hair back and went back too, what was it...oh yes, the flowers.

"What kind of flowers do you need? What's the occasion?" She spoke soft but loud enough to be heard. It was gentle.

She looked around the shop with her big golden eyes, careful not to linger on the Kat. "We have fresh cuts and also there are a few potted options available ready as is and able to plant if the season allows."

She was doing her best to stick to her work. She never really took much notice to others. Solitude her safe place. Easy. She wondered however what it was like to have someone to maybe share that solitude. Stop it Ane, this is work. She scolded herself. She smiled however, just a small turn of the lips, finally looking back at her customer, something a flutter within.

Kinu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:39 pm
Song realized she'd been holding her breathe a little, her eyes focused on the other woman as she spoke. She was... really pretty. Like... really, really, pretty. The FaeRabbit felt that nervous energy again, making her a little jittery. She had to calm down. Just... chill out. But there was a fluttery sensation in her stomach, she wasn't the type to fall head over heels. It just wasn't something she'd ever experienced before.

She felt a heat rise in her cheeks and looked away suddenly, intently focused on a series of flowers in pots. "Uh, hmm.. maybe something she can plant? My mum. It's for my mum. I don't have a girlfriend or... anything." Oh god. Why did she say that? She probably sounded so incredibly lame. Weird at the very least. Song closed her eyes for a second, mentally kicking herself over the word vomit. Get it together. She could get it together. She opened her eyes and took a sip of her drink, managing to slide her gaze back to the other Kat.

"I'm, uh, Song. My name's Song." She held out a dainty paw for the other to take, her smile brightening up her face warmly. Song had never met whatever type of Kat this Florist was but she had to say, she really was lovely. She found a burst of lyrical inspiration just being around her, it was oddly refreshing. Not many people inspired her like that. She couldn't get ahead of herself though. Maybe she could at least make a friend... though she kinda wanted to ask her out on a date. If she could find the guts to do it anyway. She was such a mess when it came to this sort of thing.

Kyuketsuki06

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:32 pm
Anemone was a bit taken aback, No girlfriend? Did I ask that? She was nervous and she said something she hadn’t meant to. The embarrassment took hold for a moment as she racked her brain for the last few moments. No, I hadn’t. Briefly she was relieved she did not inquire about something like that out loud but immediately realized what that might mean since it was information she was handed just on the spot. Another deep breath and work mode would continue.

“Oh that’s so lovely, your mother might like some of the Perennials.” She smiled warmer this time, this FaeRabbit was sweet, flustered, and lovely to her. For the first time she really wanted to know someone. Song. Her name was Song. Anemone glanced down at the paw, she reached out both of her hands gently cupping hers with both in a gentle greeting and small squeeze. It felt so natural to hold. “My name is Anemone. It is a pleasure to meet you Song.” Her voice was a gentle breeze, a rustle of leaves, as if the plants themselves spoke. One hand still lingered on the other Fae and she took the opportunity to show Song around guiding her to each section of the shop to show her the options available.

She explained what types they were, whether they only lasted the year or would come back the following spring. If it was low or high maintenance. Fickle or Hardy. Partial sun, Full, or Shade loving. Forgetting all the while, she still held the girl’s paw.

Kinu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:23 pm
Song felt the heat rush to her cheeks as Anemone wrapped both of her hands around the little FaeRabbits. Her stomach felt fluttery, like too many butterflies were trying to escape at once, desperate to see the sun that had obviously risen and that was now standing right in front of Song. She turned her head away quickly to look at something pointed out to her, desperate to hide a blush she knew was likely spreading across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She probably looked even weirder now. She took a little breath and tried to calm her nerves, she wasn't usually this anxious around Kats as nice as Anemone. "It's a pleasure to meet you too! Sorry, I know I'm blushing. I just.. I guess I got shy. I don't know. Ignore me." She laughed, looking back up at the other female with a genuine warmth.

Song let herself be led around the shop, the feeling of the hands holding her own felt like the most natural thing in the world. So natural she hadn't even noticed that they were holding hands until they stopped again. She'd been absorbed in lsitening to the types of plants and what they needed. "You know so much! I'm super jealous. It's all pretty foreign to me." The blush crept across her nose again, obviously embarrassed to admit that she didn't have a good understanding of plants. "I do very little gardening... even if I'd love to have a big beautiful garden someday. It would be isnpiring I think. Get the creative juices flowing." She practically beamed up at Anemone.

Did she have the guts to ask her on a date? Ok, maybe... maybe she could figure out a way to ask but be casual. Maybe it could be related to what they were doing now. Song contemplated, her gaze travelling around the shop thoughtfully. Ah! Wait. Maybe that was it. "Do you... Ok. You seem to know a lot about this stuff. Would you maybe mind helping me?" She bit her lower lip softly, her eyes shimmering as she looked up at Anemone.

"I need help getting my mums garden healthy again, it kind of... I don't know. I guess it had a hard winter. But she's been so sad about it. I thought some new flowers would help but maybe that's a bad idea if something is wrong with the soil? I can pay you if you like." She didn't want to ask for help and then just not pay her for her time. It may not have been a date but it would mean she could spend a little more time in her company at least. "If you're really busy I totally understand."

Kyuketsuki06

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 9:28 pm
Anemone couldn’t keep a smile off her face, as the FaeRabbit blushed and babbled. It was sweet and if made her feel warm, as if she sat on a sill like her plants being fed by the stream of light. They would reach up to that light and she felt a tug from within. Heat rising in her own face as the praise. “Oh no, no it’s nothing I just, well, worked here a while and…” The ever-humble Anemone, even if it was in her blood and a green thumb came naturally, she would never boast. “Anyone can have a garden, just get the right tools, plants, and remember to feed them, at least that’d what I believe. If you want it, then it will be yours.” She fussed with some nearby pots, plucking dead leaves, and tendrils to better nourish the others.

She paused mid pluck; well, she had never helped outside the shop before. Besides her own garden, most needs from customers were done here. She was interested, a new garden to tend and someone to teach. Maybe she could help. She had her own down to a near science it was just simple maintenance at this point. Not till the seasons changed would she have much more to do.

“I’d love to help.” She replied maybe a bit too quickly. A reason to see Song after today at that, and she couldn’t help but feel the need to help the plants. “I could, come by…well any time after work. I don’t require payment, I would feel wrong for doing so, just consider it, a gift.” A garden as a gift was far better than a single plant or bouquet. Her mother would not be disappointed but Anemone realized she was doing it more so for Song than anything else.

Kinu

◕ Roleplay: Saradonia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff