Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
How's your 2023 going so far? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm
Camera 0bscura

Oh jeez man got to out baby each other time for you to pop out 2 more. rofl
So wait is he living with you guys or his fiance and kids with you? He has two kids he an adult he needs to be an adult and take care of his family D: thats stupid man. I understand its your family and she wants to help but there has to be a cut off,

Im in no rush when the rime is right it will be right. We are financially ok but if he not into having a kid then no reason to bring a kid into the world who wont fully be loved. If I dont get a kid I will make my fiance buy me more birds. rofl I just need something to love. xd

Oh lawrd if he was living here with us I would leave haha.

Nah he has his own house that he bought like over two years ago. His fiance was living with him, but he kicked her out. I don't have an exact story about what is going on with them, but from the snippets I have, it sounds like he cheated on her while she was prego with #2. Lied about it for 2 years, truth came out, she dumped him and got with someone else? He kicked her out in response to getting with someone else, and now he's trying to make ends meet while still trying to date around?

IDK all I know is that my fiance keeps offering to buy groceries and other things for him so he can get by. Understandably it's her money, she can do what she wants with it. However she has a lot going on herself where I feel she'd be better off using that money on taking care of herself instead. We're not being told the truth about what is going on with him anyways so I don't feel it's a good investment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:59 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Oh jeez man got to out baby each other time for you to pop out 2 more. rofl
So wait is he living with you guys or his fiance and kids with you? He has two kids he an adult he needs to be an adult and take care of his family D: thats stupid man. I understand its your family and she wants to help but there has to be a cut off,

Im in no rush when the rime is right it will be right. We are financially ok but if he not into having a kid then no reason to bring a kid into the world who wont fully be loved. If I dont get a kid I will make my fiance buy me more birds. rofl I just need something to love. xd

Oh lawrd if he was living here with us I would leave haha.

Nah he has his own house that he bought like over two years ago. His fiance was living with him, but he kicked her out. I don't have an exact story about what is going on with them, but from the snippets I have, it sounds like he cheated on her while she was prego with #2. Lied about it for 2 years, truth came out, she dumped him and got with someone else? He kicked her out in response to getting with someone else, and now he's trying to make ends meet while still trying to date around?

IDK all I know is that my fiance keeps offering to buy groceries and other things for him so he can get by. Understandably it's her money, she can do what she wants with it. However she has a lot going on herself where I feel she'd be better off using that money on taking care of herself instead. We're not being told the truth about what is going on with him anyways so I don't feel it's a good investment.

Jesus people are crazy man it astounds me what people do. rofl

Yeah she should be saving that money you guys have a kid they spensive LOL her bro a big boy he adult enough to make two kids then he big enough to make his own money.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:36 pm
Camera 0bscura

Yeah she should be saving that money you guys have a kid they spensive LOL her bro a big boy he adult enough to make two kids then he big enough to make his own money.

I think she's going to start saving soon. She either reads what I post here on the internet, or she came to the conclusion herself the other day that she's wasting money on her brother lol

Speaking of crazy people how are you and your fiancee doing lololol
Is your sister thinking about baby number 2 yet?
Does your older sister even exist still?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:17 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

I think she's going to start saving soon. She either reads what I post here on the internet, or she came to the conclusion herself the other day that she's wasting money on her brother lol

Speaking of crazy people how are you and your fiancee doing lololol
Is your sister thinking about baby number 2 yet?
Does your older sister even exist still?

Oh man LOL she on gaia?

We doing good, living life lol we planning a trip to Disney world with my family in the fall he going to die. rofl but he being a good sport I know he doesn't want to go but he knows i really want to be able to go with my family,
Not sure I think they do want more kids but the first one was hard they had to get IVF I forget why its something with her having a gene that makes proteins not combining so the sperm and egg weren't doing their thang on its own. It cost like 5k for 3 tries and luckily 2nd attempt took. Its genetic so i could possibly have it so who knows.
Yeah older sister still exist if what she doing is existing lol  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 3:14 pm
Camera 0bscura

Oh man LOL she on gaia?

We doing good, living life lol we planning a trip to Disney world with my family in the fall he going to die. rofl but he being a good sport I know he doesn't want to go but he knows i really want to be able to go with my family,
Not sure I think they do want more kids but the first one was hard they had to get IVF I forget why its something with her having a gene that makes proteins not combining so the sperm and egg weren't doing their thang on its own. It cost like 5k for 3 tries and luckily 2nd attempt took. Its genetic so i could possibly have it so who knows.

NAH she just figured out where I am online and was checking what I was doing. I think she still checks but not sure.

Also HOLY s**t potty training a child is so exhausting. Good luck to your sister when she starts potty training her husband!

2023 is almost halfway done, what have you been up to mang?
I'm almost halfway through another learn to speak Japanese book and destroying my body at work :U  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 12:27 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Oh man LOL she on gaia?

NAH she just figured out where I am online and was checking what I was doing. I think she still checks but not sure.

Also HOLY s**t potty training a child is so exhausting. Good luck to your sister when she starts potty training her husband!

2023 is almost halfway done, what have you been up to mang?
I'm almost halfway through another learn to
speak Japanese book and destroying my body at work :U

Ah xD

Girls supposedly easier then boys XD my niece is funny she only one but when she pooping in her diaper she goes to this corner in the kitchen to poop alone so it kind of feels like she on her way to learning to poop in one spot rofl

I haven't been up to much I had to get off my one meds cause it was messing me up really bad and my doctors are stupid and i did my research and found out I shouldn't of been on Ozempic and it was causing my vision to blur and have issues. rolleyes so now back to not trusting doctors. On a new Med I told my doctor i wanted to try this not the one she wanted me to try so she said ok and its going awesome.
Other then that super stressed out cause our family Disney trip is in sept 4 months away and my fiance hates planning and doesn't want to help so I have to get the dog s**t together and the birds taken care off plus making sure shits prepared. I stress out easily and he knows but not willing to help make it not happen. rofl
Thats awesome the Japanese part, I would love to go to Japan one day specially Disney there rofl But I don't think I can survive a flight that long im terrified to do a 2 hour flight to Florida.
How are you destroying your body at work? XD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 12:53 pm
Camera 0bscura

Ah xD

Girls supposedly easier then boys XD my niece is funny she only one but when she pooping in her diaper she goes to this corner in the kitchen to poop alone so it kind of feels like she on her way to learning to poop in one spot rofl

I haven't been up to much I had to get off my one meds cause it was messing me up really bad and my doctors are stupid and i did my research and found out I shouldn't of been on Ozempic and it was causing my vision to blur and have issues. rolleyes so now back to not trusting doctors. On a new Med I told my doctor i wanted to try this not the one she wanted me to try so she said ok and its going awesome.
Other then that super stressed out cause our family Disney trip is in sept 4 months away and my fiance hates planning and doesn't want to help so I have to get the dog s**t together and the birds taken care off plus making sure shits prepared. I stress out easily and he knows but not willing to help make it not happen. rofl
Thats awesome the Japanese part, I would love to go to Japan one day specially Disney there rofl But I don't think I can survive a flight that long im terrified to do a 2 hour flight to Florida.

OH s**t you're aliiiiiive

LOL why doesn't he want to help prep? How long are you guys going to be down there for?

I'm thinking of going to Japan probably in the next couple of...years gonk
This year is California trip. I think next summer we might go on a trip to the Midwest together? Then the following year I might try for a Japan trip. I have a horrible feeling though it might be where it's just a personal trip I take out there and I have to rough out the whole adventure. However it's two more years I can study, so I feel like I can show up a little prepared haha.

Work is just killing my feet. My boss makes me work five days in a row and won't allow me to split the days up. So during the two days I have off I just relax and it causes my muscles to just atrophy. So the first two days of work end up being hard on my feet having to break them back in again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 1:33 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Ah xD

OH s**t you're aliiiiiive

LOL why doesn't he want to help prep? How long are you guys going to be down there for?

I'm thinking of going to Japan probably in the next couple of...years gonk
This year is California trip. I think next summer we might go on a trip to the Midwest together? Then the following year I might try for a Japan trip. I have a horrible feeling though it might be where it's just a personal trip I take out there and I have to rough out the whole adventure. However it's two more years I can study, so I feel like I can show up a little prepared haha.

Work is just killing my feet. My boss makes me work five days in a row and won't allow me to split the days up. So during the two days I have off I just relax and it causes my muscles to just atrophy. So the first two days of work end up being hard on my feet having to break them back in again.

Im hard to kill cool rofl
Were going for a week but we are driving so we going to leave the day before in the afternoon and get 6 hours in then do the other 6 next day since we cant check in the hotel till 3pm but im excited cause we going to stop in Savannah Georgia o3o And he more the type to go with the flow and i just anxiety and like to be over prepared rofl He never been to disney so he doesnt understand how much prep you need for it.

What your women doesnt want to go? that sucks. I want to take a trip out west at some point I would love to go to like the grand canyon or the parks out there would be amazing
This one youtube channel I watch The Crane Couple they been posting vids of their trip to Japan I love watching those vids,

That sucks man need to get yourself one of those feet massage things xD hopefully things gets better..  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:07 pm
Camera 0bscura

Were going for a week but we are driving so we going to leave the day before in the afternoon and get 6 hours in then do the other 6 next day since we cant check in the hotel till 3pm but im excited cause we going to stop in Savannah Georgia o3o And he more the type to go with the flow and i just anxiety and like to be over prepared rofl He never been to disney so he doesnt understand how much prep you need for it.

What your women doesnt want to go? that sucks. I want to take a trip out west at some point I would love to go to like the grand canyon or the parks out there would be amazing
This one youtube channel I watch The Crane Couple they been posting vids of their trip to Japan I love watching those vids,

That sucks man need to get yourself one of those feet massage things xD hopefully things gets better..

Clearly! The doctor tried with the Ozempic but you caught on too quickly lmao.

I think she wants to go, but I was thinking more of the logistics of the trip lol. I'd want to fly there and stay two weeks since it's a hella expensive flight and 9 hours each way. So going together as a family would be rough IMO bringing a 5 year old in tow for that flight+journey. Plus there's a musician I'd want to go see live and it's kinda hard to do that at night with a toddler haha. If we can't find someone to watch him for two weeks, I'd probably end up going myself I think. If we went with a group of people it'd be easier. I could have someone else take charge or lead if my kiddo starts misbehaving.

What's in Savannah Georgia you want to see? 0:  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Clearly! The doctor tried with the Ozempic but you caught on too quickly lmao.

I think she wants to go, but I was thinking more of the logistics of the trip lol. I'd want to fly there and stay two weeks since it's a hella expensive flight and 9 hours each way. So going together as a family would be rough IMO bringing a 5 year old in tow for that flight+journey. Plus there's a musician I'd want to go see live and it's kinda hard to do that at night with a toddler haha. If we can't find someone to watch him for two weeks, I'd probably end up going myself I think. If we went with a group of people it'd be easier. I could have someone else take charge or lead if my kiddo starts misbehaving.

What's in Savannah Georgia you want to see? 0:

Drs are pushing that s**t like crazy some reason its for diabetes but they giving it to people to make them lose weight its so stupid these people are bitching in forums about not losing a lot or when they stop taking it they gain the weight back rofl im like you all stupid who are taking it for weightloss you got to do more then inject yourself to keep it off rolleyes I lost about 25lbs on itbut it was a mix of the med and Ive changed my diet and working out. When i stopped it after a month off it I gained some back but I lost it again on the new meds but all I care about on this new meds my sugar lvl are amazing so Im happy with the numbers.

Aww That sucks and true about the kid it would be a rough trip with a kid that young. Well good luck hopefully you get to go :3

I want to see the old parts of it its supposed to be one of the most haunted cities in the US and just supposedly really pretty architecture rofl im simple XD  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 5:07 pm
Camera 0bscura
Drs are pushing that s**t like crazy some reason its for diabetes but they giving it to people to make them lose weight its so stupid these people are bitching in forums about not losing a lot or when they stop taking it they gain the weight back rofl im like you all stupid who are taking it for weightloss you got to do more then inject yourself to keep it off rolleyes I lost about 25lbs on itbut it was a mix of the med and Ive changed my diet and working out. When i stopped it after a month off it I gained some back but I lost it again on the new meds but all I care about on this new meds my sugar lvl are amazing so Im happy with the numbers.

Aww That sucks and true about the kid it would be a rough trip with a kid that young. Well good luck hopefully you get to go :3

I want to see the old parts of it its supposed to be one of the most haunted cities in the US and just supposedly really pretty architecture rofl im simple XD

LOL are you going to visit a haunted house or something while you're there?

Also do you need more Instagram followers? I had to make an Instagram account on Sunday to watch a live performance :U The dude was having technical issues streaming to YouTube so I had to watch it over there.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 7:55 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

LOL are you going to visit a haunted house or something while you're there?

Also do you need more Instagram followers? I had to make an Instagram account on Sunday to watch a live performance :U The dude was having technical issues streaming to YouTube so I had to watch it over there.

No emo we don't really have much time just a drive by LOL

Its up to you if you want to add me lol I dont post much. That sucks though man he had issues D: what was he streaming?  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 1:04 pm
Camera 0bscura

Its up to you if you want to add me lol I dont post much. That sucks though man he had issues D: what was he streaming?

Tell your man he owes you then around Halloween rofl

I was watching this guy:
https://www.instagram.com/eiichiro_taruki/

I know I've shown you some of his stuff in the past. So he might look familiar or might not. Every couple of months he's been doing a live YouTube Stream where he just performs a bunch of his songs. It's early in the morning though because of the time differences, so I have to be up usually around 4-5am my time to watch. It's usually about 125+ people watching and everything is in Japanese haha. I think I'm the only American watching, no one chats in English in the chat. I don't know if he's going to stream on Instagram going forward, but I had to make an account just to watch this last one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 8:45 pm
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Tell your man he owes you then around Halloween rofl

I was watching this guy:
https://www.instagram.com/eiichiro_taruki/

I know I've shown you some of his stuff in the past. So he might look familiar or might not. Every couple of months he's been doing a live YouTube Stream where he just performs a bunch of his songs. It's early in the morning though because of the time differences, so I have to be up usually around 4-5am my time to watch. It's usually about 125+ people watching and everything is in Japanese haha. I think I'm the only American watching, no one chats in English in the chat. I don't know if he's going to stream on Instagram going forward, but I had to make an account just to watch this last one.

xd Its ok we going to Disney in Sept for the Halloween stuff they do we going to Mickeys not so Scary event two times while there o3o im so excited now to convince his a** to dress up I really want to do Wreck it Ralph and vanellope but he wont do it emo but i still got a few months to convince him xD
I can't remember but he seems cool kind of has a 60s feel to him xD thats pretty cool I dont really watch streams or live stuff.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 12:38 pm
Camera 0bscura
xd Its ok we going to Disney in Sept for the Halloween stuff they do we going to Mickeys not so Scary event two times while there o3o im so excited now to convince his a** to dress up I really want to do Wreck it Ralph and vanellope but he wont do it emo but i still got a few months to convince him xD
I can't remember but he seems cool kind of has a 60s feel to him xD thats pretty cool I dont really watch streams or live stuff.

You're making him go as Vanellope right? lol
This is still Disneyworld, or are you guys doing Disneyland for Halloween?

Surely you remember this video at least from the million times I used it on Plug.dj haha?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2m5sjlsFkU  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games