Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:34 pm
User Image

Boxes still littered the small apartment, some open, some sealed up and labeled neatly. Near the entryway was a pile of the empties. Looking around at the remainder, Morana couldn't help but wonder how they had managed to bring so much stuff into their new place. They didn't really have that much to begin with, but now the boxes seemed endless. Spotting an unlabeled box, the young freak carefully dragged a claw down the tape to figure out where it needed to go. A groan escaped the girl's lips as she all but dropped the box after realizing it was just a mismatch of things thrown together.

"Eosino!" She yelled for her brother, not knowing where he was.

Morana had told him over and over to organize as they packed so it was easier to unpack. Had he listened? No. Of course not. Why should she have expected for him to start now when he had spent his whole life seemingly trying to drive her insane?

When she didn't hear an immediate answer, she kicked the box away and stormed towards the door, figuring he was unloading. The apartment wasn't that big, so if he had been inside, surely he would have heard her. Already, the day had felt too long, and finding yet another one of these "carefully" packed boxes was putting Mor at her wits' end.

"Eos!! Where are you, you useless piece of s**t?" This time she called as she poked her head out the front door, not caring if any of their new neighbors heard her. They could get over it. Right now, all she wanted was for this day to be done so they could relax and eat dinner. Moving out from their mom's had sounded like a great plan. Until they had to do the actual moving part. As her eyes fell on the stacks of boxes that hadn't even made it inside, she huffed. Seriously, where had they gotten so much stuff. Morana couldn't even remember owning this much stuff, much less packing it.

Kinu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I mean if you want I can show you. It's huge. Like.. real, real big." Eos grinned at the Meanki on the front steps of the apartment complex, she was giggling, obviously he was charming the pants off her. Eosino had been completely stoked to be moving out of their mother's and into a brand spankin' new apartment complex. In fact he'd been so excited he had been pretty much useless, aside from throwing s**t in random boxes and telling Mor he did it the way she'd asked him to in the first place. Most of the time he just nodded and spaced out, just one of his many talents.

He leaned on the last stack of boxes, having left a stack closer to the front door when he spotted the Meanki. So he'd made a good show of unloading the remainder, waggled his claws at her and she'd actually stopped. He hadn't thought she would if he was being perfectly honest. Though he was quite the looker so he didn't blame her. He paused a moment, head tilting towards the apartment. Was that Mor's voice? Nah, no way. He dismissed the sound, picking up where he'd left off.

"Yeah so... like I was saying. I think mine is probably the biggest in the apartment complex. So, if you like comics and stuff you should totally check out my collection." Oh yeah. Smooth. Like she'd be able to resist that. The Meanki actually appeared interested and Eos couldn't believe his luck. It actually worked. But none of his stuff was unpacked. "Hey, y'know. We gotta get moved in first but if you wanna swing by later? Lemme give you our apartment number." The Meanki produced a pen. Ok, was it 73? 54? 69? Heh, 69... focus. OK. It was definitely 33.

He promptly drew the wrong number entirely on her wrist and handed her the pen back, giving her a wink. That was when he heard it and all the blood drained from his face. s**t. Shitshitshitshit. Mor was coming. Eos started to look busy again, lifting a box and pretending he'd been straining/working the entire time. "Out here Mor!" He called back. She'd never know.

[Estelle]

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:19 pm
Hearing Eos' call from out front, she headed down the hall towards the front of the building. As Mor made her way onto the steps of the apartment, her eyes fell upon the Meanki with the number "33" sprawled on her wrist. Shifting her focus her brother, she narrowed her eyes. Of course, they had been out of the house exactly half a day and he was already scamming on some poor girl. She glared at her brother for a moment, contemplating apologizing for his behavior. It was only then that she noticed the smirk and the glint in the girls' eyes. A conspiratory smirk crossed the freak's lips as she realized that whatever nonsense Eosino had been spouting, she was having none of it. Good.

Passing her by, she gave a small wave to the girl before bounding down the stairs. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her go inside, laughing to herself. For a brief second, she wondered if maybe they could be friends. That would really bug Eos. The girl he hits on deciding to be her friend instead. Then they could make fun of him together.

"Eos. Get your boxes and get your a** inside. I'm not unpacking your s**t job of "packing." "So help me, if we don't get this done tonight, I will hide ever volume three from every one of your stupid comic books until it's done."

Mor knew that the comics were likely the only thing Eos' had taken care to pack. In the list of things that her brother cared about, the top to spots were "girls he thinks are hot" and his stupid comic book collection. And usually the comics were rated above the girls. Seriously, how did anyone tolerate him, much less fall for his "cool guy" act? It was absolutely ridiculous. Eos was such a nerd, despite how he tried to act. And as his sister, it was her great duty and honor to expose him at every opportunity.

Kinu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:59 pm
Eos set the box on the stack and leaned over the top of it, watching Mor coming towards him with the wrath of the gods burning deeply in her eyes. As usual. He loved his sister, but she was a force of nature. And not one he liked to get caught in. Even if he wasn't exactly a wimp. He could definitely hold his own, just not against his sister. And most of the time he deserved it. He gave her a cheeky grin and rested a paw against one cheek, supporting his head. "Aww, come on. You wouldn't be so heartless. Not to your most darling, beloved, light of your life brother now would you?"

He kicked the boxes up on the dolly and started to wheel them towards the apartment, leaning back as he passed her to give her the full s**t-eating-grin experience, before he sped up to avoid any chance of a swift kick to the a**. He turned and pulled his cargo up the stairs carefully, avoiding toppling everything as he went. Once he'd gotten that stack inside he came back for the stack sitting in the hallway.

"Where did we get all this s**t, Mor?" He growled, shoving the boxes onto the lip of the dolly and leaning it back to maneuver inside. "We're never gonna get this all unpacked. Though..." He stuck his tongue out just a little, his eyebrows raising up and down dramatically. "You could always call some of your hot friends to come help. This place could use a woman's touch anyway." That'd piss her off. He ducked quickly inside the apartment again, dragging the boxes along with him.

[Estelle]

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:50 pm
"Oh, darling, beloved, light of my life brother..." She shot him a sickly sweet, over dramatic smile that shifted into a mischievous grin. "You absolutely know I would hide those books from you. For all you know, I've already hidden the boxes." She teased, sticking her tongue out at her brother. As much as he drove her insane, he was her best friend. They knew each other better than anyone else in the world. It's why they were sticking together rather than getting their own individual places. Mor snatched up a small stack of lingering boxes, sauntering past Eos and back into the apartment, bumping into him obnoxiously for good measure. If he happened to drop the boxes, that was on him.

She set her boxes on the kitchen table, hopping up on it to sit while Eos brought the last stack in. Her feet were kicking through the air as she leaned on the boxes.
"You know, I was wondering how we got all this stuff too. Honestly, probably because you have boxes with exactly two things in them instead of packing them properly." Mor was busying herself opening the boxes next to her and, lucky for Eos, missed his dramatic eyebrow waggling. However, he was not lucky enough for her to miss his last comment.

Grabbing whatever she could out of the box, she chucked it right at her brother's head before hopping off the table.
"How many times to I have to tell you to leave my friends alone?!?" [/colro]Her eyes were sharp and narrow as she glared at him, trying to smack him upside the head. "You're literally the worst. Why do I keep you around?" She backed off, watching the odd little decorative item roll to the floor. What was that?! She was certain she had never seen the trinket before. Was it a jewelry box of some sort? Kinda looked like something Sid would have. Had she left it at their old place and it just got swept up in the packing? Weird. Either way, Mor stalked away from her brother and picked it up off the ground. Yup. Definitely some sort of trinket box. And it definitely wasn't hers. And it was nice, so it definitely wasn't her brothers.

She shot him one more dirty look before flopping back onto the couch.
"But you're right...we could use the help."

Kinu

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces