Ahrimanes Embracings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:39 pm
So life is kicking my hiney, but I still want to have some vampy fun and let folks who are interested have some faekats embraced into the Ahrimanes. I'm sorry this isn't prettier!

If you have a mortal that you think might fit in with these ladies, please keep reading.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(She is very much a Disciple of Grendel, just haven't posted for a cert upgrade yet.)

Muricia: Thanks to the generosity and benevolence of Grendel, only the Disciple (Muricia) can actually Embrace and she will NOT embrace a male. The idea is repugnant to her. What she is looking for are females who are independent and tough in mind and body. Bonus points if those ladies came from rough backgrounds. She wants survivors and ladies who are capable of thinking.

Do you have what it takes to run with Ahrimanes?

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Faekat applying:[/b]
[b]Please tell me a short bit about why your faekat would fit into Ahrimanes:[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:10 pm
Username: Fatal Irony
Faekat applying: User Image
Please tell me a short bit about why your faekat would fit into Ahrimanes: Dehlia is a wise-cracking, ball-busting, independent lady. She loves to mess with others with teasing and pranks and sometimes even bullying, though she only aims for those with power. She never punches down. In fact she can be protective over weaker kats against others that may seek to do them harm. She's strong, quick, and clever in a fight and doesn't shy away from a challenge.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:26 pm
Username: StarshineAngel01
Faekat applying: Turquoise User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please tell me a short bit about why your faekat would fit into Ahrimanes: Turquoise is a very opinionated young lady and likes to put in her own feedback in any and all situations. She knows what she wants and she knows that she doesn't need a man to do things for her or protect her. She is very strong-willed and stubborn and does not take no for an answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:27 pm
Fatal Irony
Username: Fatal Irony
Faekat applying: User Image
Please tell me a short bit about why your faekat would fit into Ahrimanes: Dehlia is a wise-cracking, ball-busting, independent lady. She loves to mess with others with teasing and pranks and sometimes even bullying, though she only aims for those with power. She never punches down. In fact she can be protective over weaker kats against others that may seek to do them harm. She's strong, quick, and clever in a fight and doesn't shy away from a challenge.

Muricia had followed this one for days, simply watching. The Disciple was a little leery of the tendency towards pranking, but had to admit the ones she'd witnessed were quite clever. And she approved of the bat's tendency to protect the weak. It showed good character.

When she struck it was hard and fast and Muricia reveled in the embrace. Dehlia would have the honor of being her first truly Embraced childe.

Congrats, her rank is Fledgling.  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:51 pm
Muricia had debated for days about faehorse, stalking her and observing everything possible. Her ultimate opinion was that the horse was young. And like all young things would eventually learn and move more easily though life. But as for taking her into the clan... No. Not this time. The young one's obvious stubborn streak and opinionated manner would not serve her with Ahrimanes. Muricia feared that her ways would bring her to grief if she ever back talked an elder.

Or Muricia herself. No. Perhaps someday, but not now and perhaps not Ahrimanes. Only time could tell.

Turquoise remains mortal.

StarshineAngel01
Username: StarshineAngel01
Faekat applying: Turquoise User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please tell me a short bit about why your faekat would fit into Ahrimanes: Turquoise is a very opinionated young lady and likes to put in her own feedback in any and all situations. She knows what she wants and she knows that she doesn't need a man to do things for her or protect her. She is very strong-willed and stubborn and does not take no for an answer.

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games