Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:54 am
POUND PUPPIES A GANGREL GANG

Release the hounds!

User Image

Starts: NOW
Ends: 02/04 @ 11:59 PM PST

This is a design contest to win one of three custom Pound Puppies for Clan Gangrel These vampires are based on designs around real dog breeds. Their leader is a Gramsci and they all work for the Sheriff as his Hounds. They can be a rather rowdy bunch and cause chaos wherever they go.

Below, you’ll find the nitty gritty!

Rules:

• Only post once
• Do not deter others from entering
• Fill out the form completely
• You may edit your entry up until the end
• I reserve the right to choose no winner
• Please be aware that there will be plotting and RP in the future

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:06 am
EXISTING MEMBERS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gramsci, Leader, Blue Heeler Border Collie, owned by Yayoi

Snootch, Doberman , owned by Kinu

Milo, Rat Terrier, owned by Fatal Irony

User Image
Midge, Pomeranian, owned by Noir Songbird

User Image
Odin, Husky, owned by Seussi

User Image
Biscuit, Corgi, owned by Cheri

User Image
Toshi, Shiba Inu, owned by Sara Draconia

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:07 am
THE FORM

[b]Owner Username:[/b] Name Here
[b]Tell us a bit about your RP style:[/b] (What types of plots/RP's/etc. do you prefer to play? Any hard no's? Anything you'd like to get more into?)
[b]Why does this particular group appeal to you?:[/b]
[b]Vampire’s Name:[/b] (You gotta name ‘em)
[b]Vampire’s Personality:[/b] (Tell us some about your Character! What are they like?)
[b]Dog Breed:[/b]
[b]Reference Images:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:42 pm
Owner Username: Kyuketsuki06
Tell us a bit about your RP style: Branching out finally, ye back the day mostly all cute or lovey dovey. I guess I write good enough I've managed to get into new stuff. Like to be descriptive to paint the picture. But also like fun little quips. Have no hard no's, haven't found that line as of yet.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: Rowdy bunch I've seen a little interaction of. The mayhem is calling.
Vampire’s Name: Kiser
Vampire’s Personality: The looks they deceive, he's a big ol' softy under all that hard exterior. Aggressive play, maybe too aggressive. Has no regards for personal space. In your face all the time whether it's good intentions or he's gotta play his part being a big guy and menacing. Attention seeker, doesn't like sharing. Jealous over nothing.
Dog Breed: Rottweiler
Reference Images: doggo more doggo  

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:56 pm
Owner Username: nekofayre
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I'm a slow rper I like build my characters from the ground up. I plot and change depending on interests of my partners. Nothing unreasonable.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: I'm a child of 90s and pound puppies just sounds like a lot of fun. I don't have a female gangel and gangels are fun to rp
Vampire’s Name: Tessa midnight
Vampire’s Personality: Tessa is hyper, rebellious fuff. She sees the good in all and can sometimes be the voice of reason.
Dog Breed: jack russell terrier
Reference Images:jack russell  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:22 pm
Owner Username:
Livarian
Tell us a bit about your RP style:
My only hard no’s are rape/incest/or overly detailed gore. I am good with just about everything else, and am always open to discussing limits on a case by case basis, as I know everyone has different comfort levels. I can sometimes take a little while to reply, but I do my best to match the quality of my partner, while giving them something to work with to keep the plot going. I love plotting and working on character relations. Im trying to get more into the lore, and more involved in shop events.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?:
Love the idea behind a group of rowdy vamps who can't seem to stay out of trouble. Add in them being based on real dog breeds and I'm sold. Doesn't hurt that I really want to get into the Gangrel Clan schemes.
Vampire’s Name:
Sadie
Vampire’s Personality:
Loyal, high energy, horrible spatial awareness, all packed into one very fluffy female. Sadie is slow to trust new people, but will fight to the death to protect those in her pack. She often struggles to deal with her high energy needs, causing her to find many ways to get into trouble.
Dog Breed:
Alaskan Malamute
Reference Images:
Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref 5  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Potandie
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:35 pm
Owner Username: Doximoron
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I want all kinds of plots. The good, the bad, the suffering. Little fluff here, sprinkle of trauma there. Platonic, romantic. Comedic friendships, love-hate friendships, rivals; gimme the goods.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: Shuddup and take my puppies! Haha jk, jk. Who doesn't like a chaotic pack of dogs? There's only one thing I feel this chaos is missing: a fancypants sourpatch kid.
Vampire’s Name: Geralt
Vampire’s Personality: Doesn't every group have an exasperated so-done grump in their group? No? Well the pound puppies should!

Geralt is so above peeing around the Prince's office and humping legs. Does he lift a finger to try and stop them? Heck no, that's not his job. He would rather perch on the desk where it's safe and file his nails. He's proper and prissy, and smug as a bug in a rug. He's probably pretty quiet aside from his dry humor remarks, constant deep sighing, and daily "Okay but don't come crying to me about it later" statements.

It isn't that he isn't fun, it's just that he has a different idea of fun. Instead of being rowdy for no reason, he'd rather be working. Work may not seem his style, but it is. Work means maybe someone done ******** up, and that means maybe there will be a little bloodshed.

That's right. You wanna get this puppy's attention? Promise him the chance at some violence. A pretty boy isn't so pretty when they're coated in blood but he swears it'll keep you looking young!

Despite seeming so entirely over it and bored out of his mind when that isn't an option, the puppies are his pack and he's fiercely loyal to them and won't hesitate to get involved if someone is trying to bully or threaten. He secretly enjoys their antics but he does wish they'd put in the effort to smell better sometimes.
Dog Breed: Afghan Hound
Reference Images: dogs with natural hair are so MAJESTIC  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:07 am
Owner Username: StarshineAngel01
Tell us a bit about your RP style: t the moment they are very slow replies, but I am open to talking plots in regards to anything really. My responses are usually at max 2 paragraphs long if the other person gives me more to work off of in regards to replying. I'am the type of person who likes to rp said characters out to learn about their personality, their likes and dislikes.

Being new to faekats and having so few its hard to get involved in the conversations with those who have been loyal for longer than I have, but I'm always open to plots and such. RL has taken priority at the moment but I still pop on when I have some downtime. I also enjoy some OOC rps to develop backstories and such. I will rp drama creation because it makes the rp more enjoyable. I’m also trying to get more involved in the shop and talk to more people. My exposure to the different types of rps is very limited so I’m hoping to improve on that part.

My hard nos in regards to rping is nothing too dark or gory, and rps that involve rape/incest and nothing over the top. No, so scary that you can’t get sleep type of rps.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: it will expose me to more rp types so I can improve on my rp style. I find that there will also be lots of antics. I don’t actually have a dog of my own so i can’t experience them as much as those who own dogs and it give me hopefully something to learn from rping dogs.
Vampire’s Name: Diesel
Vampire’s Personality: Diesel is very curious about everything around him and will not hesitate to jump right in. He is intelligent and loyal to those that surround him and is especially loyal to his leader. He is confident in himself and protective of those that are in his clan. He is a very I dedicate my life to you and I will die for you and will be there for you through and through kind of dude.
Dog Breed: German Shepard
Reference Images:Ref | Ref | Ref | Ref  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:47 am
Owner Username: Rein_Carnation
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I prefer plotting before jumping into an RP. My RP style revolves around personality, atmosphere, and overall feeling. I definitely like RPs to span together creating an ongoing story or idea for something even more. Writing is my passion, choosing to better my style and keep improving. Lately, things have been rough RL, so I'm definitely seeking an outlet to be creative and let my muses have some fun. Let there be Adventure. Romance, Comedy, even Severe plotting to keep that spark going, I'm in.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: This is a Gangrel group mixed with the idea of actual dog breeds. Plus, who doesn't like a group of rowdy rambunctious canines/characters?
Vampire’s Name: Roxy
Vampire’s Personality: Roxy is capricious, headstrong, Protective, and loyal to the core. Always interested in getting into mischief, Roxy has some kind of plan set in motion for whatever she takes on. The one thing that definitely stands out with her is Loyalty. She works for the Sheriff so it's her number one trait to do as she's told by the alpha.

While Roxy tends to stick with the pack/clan, she's extremely curious about things to investigate. Always, keeping areas in check she's an amazing guard dog that doesn't fool around in alerting others of something impending/suspicious.

Far as the Pound Puppies? They are her pack/clan and she has no interest in standing down should they be threatened or harmed. Roxy is a very muscular b***h and she's not afraid to show aggressors her talents be it force or teeth sinking into another's flesh. Long as she has her pack/clan she always feels like she has a purpose.

Dog Breed: Boxer
Reference Images: XxX, more Boxer love  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:37 pm
Owner Username: DaisyMilk
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like all types of plots and RPs and don't have really have any hard LOL NO THNX, though if something came up, I'd talk it out. I am sometimes slow to respond, but I WILL reply. Overall, I prefer RPs that have some meat to them (endless meet 'n greets or one sentence replies drain me) and I'm more than happy to plot and do "Hey wouldn't it be fun?!?" chats. I just want to play xD
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: 1) Gangrel is my old, OG favorite clan and my intro to WoD. For the longest time, Gangrel were all I would play. 2) DOGGOS.
Now that I have my silly answer out of the way, I love the idea of a group of carousing, rough-housing vampires who serve as the hunting hounds for the sheriff. It is essentially my brand of RP chaos.
Vampire’s Name: Princess aka Prin
Vampire’s Personality: Small, friendly, focused. These are all words that can describe Prin. She comes across as a sweet, bubbly innocent to the unaware. However, amongst those she considers herself close to, she is intensely loyal, fairly foul-mouthed and gutter-minded and will happily throw herself into danger to keep her pack safe. And when given a target, Prin is hyper focused on her prey, often to the point where it's nearly impossible to call her off. Sure, sometimes she's a bit prim, but then she turns those big, brown puppy eyes on you... and threatens to render you into kibble. A very good girl, indeed.
Dog Breed: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Blenheim)
Reference Images: 1, 2, 3  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:53 pm
Owner Username: bitsie spider
Tell us a bit about your RP style: i'm slow and shy with RPing if feeling uncertain, but feel more confident with more information. my style is adaptive. i enjoy small interactions, to more detailed. depends on the mental state~
my main question would be; what is the gang's main function/focus?
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: i love Gangrel so much! they've been my favorite clan. and... puppies. c'mon
Vampire’s Name: Raguel aka Ragz
Vampire’s Personality: Ragz is very high energy and always on the go. They are down for whatever, whenever.
Dog Breed: Australian Shepherd
Reference Images: TH, Austrailian Shepherd, Austrialian Shepherd 2  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:03 am
Owner Username: Sara Siren Noire
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love all kinds of plots! I don't exactly have any hard "no's" that jump out at me, so it's basically spitball and if I like it, lets go for it and if not then we'll talk about why. I'm a little slow and forgetful at times but when I'm invested, I'm hooked. I love slow burn and flash-fire plots, shenanigans, angst, struggle, fluff and everything in between.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: Who doesn't love a rough and rowdy bunch of chaos puppers? Maybe they don't necessarily mean to make trouble but it follows them. Some of them definitely do mean to cause trouble and leave a mess in their wake but maybe they're just troubled!....Right? Loyalty speaks volumes, of course, which just adds to their appeal.
Vampire’s Name: Darlin'
Vampire’s Personality: She's just a doll; a sweet, dainty lil' lady who's cute and can charm you out of your biscuits to boot. "Angel", "princess", "the girl nextdoor" and even "sweetheart" are terms often used to describe Darlin' when you ask most people. She's the charmer of the group, the one to call when a gentler approach is needed, when you need to negotiate, or when you need a cute little distraction while the dirty business is handled. She's not all sugar, though; she's got plenty of spice to prove that she's not afraid of getting her own paws dirty if need be whether it's on the job, settling squabbles or protecting her fellow Pound Pups. She's the gal you want to like you and the one you don't want to cross. Despite her soft looks, she's a fierce hunter and when she sinks her teeth in she doesn't let go until they stop moving or she shakes the life (or unlife) out of them.
Dog Breed: American Cocker Spaniel
Reference Images: X X X X  

Sara Siren Noire

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:18 pm
Owner Username: Darkness and Wings
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like to rp in general and have yet to find one I don't like. I've been rping about 4 years. I love seeing other people's styles. Rping in general is fun but I like adapting and growing as I go too.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: I love the Gangrel clan and this group seems very fun to rp.
Vampire’s Name: Desi
Vampire’s Personality: In her mortal life she was known as Destiny. The small shy creature was bullied and picked on; making her scared of most others. One day she met someone who protected her, he took care of her, making her braver. After a bit she joined the undead and became a vampire, a member of Gangrel clan. In her 'new life' she's found herself to not be afraid of anyone. Desi- as she likes to go by now,- is rowdy, rough, and lots of fun. She protects herself, is resepctful to those who deserve it, and is far more confident than she was before. Desi is spunky, sassy, and always up for a laugh.
Dog Breed: Cockapoo (It's a mix of Cockerspaniel and Poodle)
Reference Images: one, two, three, four, five
4 and 5 give the best full bodies. 1-3 are face/ears, personality of a cockapoo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:44 am
Sara Siren Noire
Owner Username: Sara Siren Noire
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I love all kinds of plots! I don't exactly have any hard "no's" that jump out at me, so it's basically spitball and if I like it, lets go for it and if not then we'll talk about why. I'm a little slow and forgetful at times but when I'm invested, I'm hooked. I love slow burn and flash-fire plots, shenanigans, angst, struggle, fluff and everything in between.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: Who doesn't love a rough and rowdy bunch of chaos puppers? Maybe they don't necessarily mean to make trouble but it follows them. Some of them definitely do mean to cause trouble and leave a mess in their wake but maybe they're just troubled!....Right? Loyalty speaks volumes, of course, which just adds to their appeal.
Vampire’s Name: Darlin'
Vampire’s Personality: She's just a doll; a sweet, dainty lil' lady who's cute and can charm you out of your biscuits to boot. "Angel", "princess", "the girl nextdoor" and even "sweetheart" are terms often used to describe Darlin' when you ask most people. She's the charmer of the group, the one to call when a gentler approach is needed, when you need to negotiate, or when you need a cute little distraction while the dirty business is handled. She's not all sugar, though; she's got plenty of spice to prove that she's not afraid of getting her own paws dirty if need be whether it's on the job, settling squabbles or protecting her fellow Pound Pups. She's the gal you want to like you and the one you don't want to cross. Despite her soft looks, she's a fierce hunter and when she sinks her teeth in she doesn't let go until they stop moving or she shakes the life (or unlife) out of them.
Dog Breed: American Cocker Spaniel
Reference Images: X X X X

Rein_Carnation
Owner Username: Rein_Carnation
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I prefer plotting before jumping into an RP. My RP style revolves around personality, atmosphere, and overall feeling. I definitely like RPs to span together creating an ongoing story or idea for something even more. Writing is my passion, choosing to better my style and keep improving. Lately, things have been rough RL, so I'm definitely seeking an outlet to be creative and let my muses have some fun. Let there be Adventure. Romance, Comedy, even Severe plotting to keep that spark going, I'm in.
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: This is a Gangrel group mixed with the idea of actual dog breeds. Plus, who doesn't like a group of rowdy rambunctious canines/characters?
Vampire’s Name: Roxy
Vampire’s Personality: Roxy is capricious, headstrong, Protective, and loyal to the core. Always interested in getting into mischief, Roxy has some kind of plan set in motion for whatever she takes on. The one thing that definitely stands out with her is Loyalty. She works for the Sheriff so it's her number one trait to do as she's told by the alpha.

While Roxy tends to stick with the pack/clan, she's extremely curious about things to investigate. Always, keeping areas in check she's an amazing guard dog that doesn't fool around in alerting others of something impending/suspicious.

Far as the Pound Puppies? They are her pack/clan and she has no interest in standing down should they be threatened or harmed. Roxy is a very muscular b***h and she's not afraid to show aggressors her talents be it force or teeth sinking into another's flesh. Long as she has her pack/clan she always feels like she has a purpose.

Dog Breed: Boxer
Reference Images: XxX, more Boxer love

DaisyMilk
Owner Username: DaisyMilk
Tell us a bit about your RP style: I like all types of plots and RPs and don't have really have any hard LOL NO THNX, though if something came up, I'd talk it out. I am sometimes slow to respond, but I WILL reply. Overall, I prefer RPs that have some meat to them (endless meet 'n greets or one sentence replies drain me) and I'm more than happy to plot and do "Hey wouldn't it be fun?!?" chats. I just want to play xD
Why does this particular group appeal to you?: 1) Gangrel is my old, OG favorite clan and my intro to WoD. For the longest time, Gangrel were all I would play. 2) DOGGOS.
Now that I have my silly answer out of the way, I love the idea of a group of carousing, rough-housing vampires who serve as the hunting hounds for the sheriff. It is essentially my brand of RP chaos.
Vampire’s Name: Princess aka Prin
Vampire’s Personality: Small, friendly, focused. These are all words that can describe Prin. She comes across as a sweet, bubbly innocent to the unaware. However, amongst those she considers herself close to, she is intensely loyal, fairly foul-mouthed and gutter-minded and will happily throw herself into danger to keep her pack safe. And when given a target, Prin is hyper focused on her prey, often to the point where it's nearly impossible to call her off. Sure, sometimes she's a bit prim, but then she turns those big, brown puppy eyes on you... and threatens to render you into kibble. A very good girl, indeed.
Dog Breed: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (Blenheim)
Reference Images: 1, 2, 3

Congrats you three your concepts have been choosen to come to life!

Thank you everyone for your participation! And remember just cause you didn’t win one here doesn’t mean you can’t custom in either. 83  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

✚ Archived Event Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas