[prp] Tasty Tisanes (Juniper x Firth)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:44 pm
Humming softly to himself, Firth grinned in utter delight as the sun beat upon his back. Such a lovely day! And he was finding so many ingredients for his tonics. Why, his basket was nearly full and he'd only just begun harvesting.

Maybe some feathermoss? Little 'uns tended to enjoy that. Oh! And strawberries. He mustn't forget to harvest some of the little wild strawberries. In fact, he'd do that now.

Walking resolutely, Firth headed towards a patch that, if he was lucky, would be trimming with berries.

Uta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:25 pm
User Image

It was a beautiful day, and Juniper was only too happy to soak up the sun. How could one not want to be outside amid of all nature? The trees, the sky, the breeze, the flowers... Everything just seemed warm and welcoming -- she couldn't, and wouldn't have remained cooped up.

Without a care in the world, the Hopper saw the open fields and hills, ever inviting her to embrace the freedom of the day. Holding tight to the empty wicker basket, the Hopper couldn't resist the call, and took off like a bolt over the sweet grasses. She laughed aloud as he bounded over the hills, running and hopping as fast her legs allowed.

She spun, she twirled, she danced like no one was watching... in part, because she was more than certain she was alone. Unfortunately for Juniper, it was only too late that she caught sight of a stranger heading towards the neighboring strawberry fields and berry patches -- and she was making a bee-line right toward him!

With a laugh of surprise, she tried to put on the breaks, but the gravel loosened beneath her paws, and instead, she lost control, tumbling head over heels until she came to a most graceless heap in front of poor Firth. Dazed, and with a now partially broken basket, Juniper looked sweetly (and a bit sheepishly) up at the stranger.

"....Hello there," she greeted, hoping the world would stop spinning. "A nice day for a stroll, don't you think?"

DaisyMilk
Let the cuteness begin.

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:54 am
Of all the things that Firth had expected to see on such a lovely day, a hopper dancing about it the sun would have cracked at least the top 20. It was normal enough to see others out enjoying themselves. But not many would have tried to stop so abruptly mere feet from where he stood.

Hurrying over, he knelt down to offer her a hand up.

"It is indeed," he replied warmly, smiling down at her and wondering if the fall had done her any harm. "Are you all right? That was quite the tumble. I'm not sure your basket is salvageable, but I can try to patch it up if you like."

He didn't see any scrapes on the poor girl, which relieved him. If she was just shaken, he had a few remedies in his pouch that could easily take care of the problem.

"My name is Firth, by the way. Were you out berrying as well, Miss...?"

Uta
oh, juniper, bb XD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:28 pm
When the stranger offered her his hand, Juniper smiled brightly and took it without hesitation. She could probably use a little help back to her feet, especially after such a rough tumble.

"I can be a bit clumsy, I'm afraid," she admitted once she was back on her feet. She brushed herself off, before looking at her poor basket. "At least it took the brunt of my tumble. I'd rather it be broken than my bones," she teased, tail giving a little flick. Her ears pricked at his comment -- could he really patch it? "If you've the time, I wouldn't object. The poor basket probably deserved better than I gave it.... especially as it was new!"

"I'm afraid the sunshine and the music of spring got the better of me."

Her green eyes twinkled with merriment and she gave a little dip at his introduction. "Lovely day to you, Firth. I'm Juniper, and I was indeed out berrying, or at least, that had been my hope. I'd been about to begin, but i suppose I'll need wait another day. Did you have better luck than I?" She asked, not wanting to pry into his affairs but curious all the same.

DaisyMilk
So sorry for the delay!! <3

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items