Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:04 pm

What had happened to him had hurt, but he probably didn't need a med kit either. "Never mind, then." They could pick it up later. "I think I'm gonna head back to my room. I want to clean off." He didn't really feel super safe right now, no matter whose company he was in. "Yeah... we'll try a buddy system later." He stowed the Scotch away, and glanced back at 13.

"See you around. The pups are a good idea." Liri would've thanked 13 again, but he'd already been told enough times that it was the roadie's job. Which, really, it wasn't. That was the bouncer's job, and security's job, but it had just been bad luck that it was after hours. Next time the manager had a bright idea, Liri was going to implement it while everyone was around. The piano wasn't going anywhere, but he needed to get his head in the right place. With a little wave, he made tracks toward his room.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:29 pm
“Nah, won’t happen.”!Someone would eventually wander off without a buddy. He took another drag from his cigarette.

13 kinda waved back before he went over to the still unconscious baddie. He grabbed one of his arms and began to drag the hog tied Fae out of the room and to the front door to toss him out on the street. Once that was done he went back to threatening the amp with a hammer until eventually it started working right.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out