Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] Deluxe (Stardust & Demaskus Silvergaze)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah, a gentleman's host club. This was Stardust's kind of place... although normally, one pictured him as the type to be doing the hosting and less being hosted. But it came with a rather interesting twist. He knew more than he should about this kind of thing but he also knew how to keep his mouth shut. It came with the territory. Drinking in the sights and sounds, Stardust leaned against the bar. It was a sight to be seen, to be sure. Dressed to kill, the demi was enjoying a glass of something fancy.

It wasn't blood. Whatever the rumors might be, they served more than that here. One of the demi's favorite things to do was people watch. He'd given the bartender a very nice tip and now was entertaining himself observing the various wonders that were to be had here. Maybe he'd even use the place for its original purpose, he thought, as a particularly beautiful individual walked by. Drinks were nice, but company was nicer.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Demaskus usually didn't go into the Host Clubs... He had nothing against them, per se, but he just generally felt like they were... Well, the hosts were potentially competition for attention, and when he was hunting for attention and not food, well.

Competition was usually not what he wanted.

But tonight? Tonight he had decided to take a look at this club he had been hearing about for a bit, and see what was up. Maybe he might be looking at things wrong... And if not, he at least could get a few drinks and see what was up. When he got through the doors, he found himself looking around and then heading for the bar. His hair was pulled back for the evening (other than his braid) into a black, lightly sparkled clip, so he could see from his single eye a little better AND enjoy his drinks without hair getting in the way.

He was about to place his order when he noticed a... Very unique and extremely good looking fellow in an amazing outfit, and just... Shimmering... Under the lights thanks to his apparently natural tendency to glitter. Dema considered, placed his order, and then slid over to the other fellow's side. "What brings a beautiful fellow like you to a club like this? Surely someone with your beauty wouldn't need to the attention of Hosts... You're in a class of your own."

He gave a small smile to the gorgeous fellow, his head tilted in interest, eye glittering a little..

Cheri

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:49 pm

Quirking an eyebrow at the fellow who approached him, Stardust gave him a slow grin. "Maybe I wanted a little attention," he said, tossing his head back so that his hair shimmered in the light. "I could get it anywhere, it's true, but the drinks here are really good." Never mind that he was probably the only demi who hung out in the LUX. But, like he'd said, the drinks were good. The company was better, as proven by the fellow who had sauntered right up to him.

Stardust crossed his legs, causing the glitter of his fur to gleam in a rather supernaturally eye catching way. The outfit he wore was also festooned with glitter, so the look was uninterrupted. "You're not so bad yourself," he added, and took a sip of his drink. It was fancy and delicious, kind of like the kat in front of him.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:20 pm
"Mmmm well you certainly attract attention, that I am quite sure of." Dema's eyes carefully slid up and down the other, not quite to the point of being inappropriate but... Close, and definitely showing clear appreciation of the man's beauty. "As for the drinks... Good to know."

He glanced for a moment towards the bartender, checking to see how it was going, then returned his attention where it belonged.

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm Demaskus Silvergaze, but please feel free to call me Dema." He tilted his head invitingly. "Might I inquire as to yours? It would be an honor to know the name of the most stunning man I've met."

Cheri

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers