Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He really didn’t understand, how did he get himself into this mess. He sat there in a room, he really didn’t know where he was right now as he stared. Just sitting before him were two eggs. His eggs…their eggs. He looked over at the female Baddie.

She wasn’t bad looking he was just so distraught with how they ended up here. He was sure they didn’t hit it off at all. It’s fine, it’s fine. He was absentmindedly grabbing his hair in his fists.

He recalled the day he ran into her, like really RAN into her. He was stirring up some trouble in the main of Faetasia and caught the attention of a goodie who tried to chase him down to give him a scolding until he hit something hard. He stumbled back and shouted “Hey watch where you’re going!” Of course in the wrong but he didn’t care.

He shook his mind back to now still glancing at her. Tatiana.
“Well, I guess this is a thing huh?”  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:11 pm
User Image

The silence in the room hung thick in the air as the female baddie stared directly ahead, her eyes glazed over. Her tail flicked around wildly behind her as she perched ever so slightly closer to the eggs in front of them. With a slight tilt of her head, Tatiana tried to sneak a glance at the male baddie beside her just enough to attempt to gauge his current feelings on their situation. Say something, she thought, a bit frustrated and even a little anxious by his stare, plainly shown on her face. While he tugged at his hair, she reached to roll the eggs a little closer to her, just in case he lashed out. Although Tatiana wasn't all that great with children, the motherly instinct for eggs was something she could not escape from. But oh, in this moment, she certainly wished she could. She turned her gaze back towards the eggs and blinked a few times.

From an awkward meeting to quite the unexpected outcome, she thought to herself. The female was quite stumped about how the pair of baddies found themselves here, back in this little room of a hidden Hemlock inn once more. Although the pink furred baddie was cute, his bit of an attitude could certainly push all of the wrong buttons. On the day they met, she recalled Poison nearly trampled her into the dirt while being oblivious to his surroundings. “What a self-centered jerk,” she remembered hissing at him as she clawed the leaves from her hair, ready to swipe at him at the slightest hint of a fight.

While she may have still had this opinion of him, at least at times, there had been moments since then in which he absolutely charmed her as well. Damnit, why do I always find these types of guys? It must be me. Just as she inhaled to let out a sigh, Tatiana nearly jumped as his voice startled her from her thoughts. The female instead exhaled slowly and responded with an even tone. “Yep. This is apparently a thing.” She shifted from her half-crouched stance to sit next to him with her legs crossed. As she turned to face him again, her expression softened a little. “So I, uh... we hadn't actually talked about this as a possibility...” her voiced trailed off as she tried to give an awkward smile. “I wasn't sure if you wanted to know about them or not, but... Well, you know how it goes with eggs, right?”

Kyuketsuki06

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:35 pm
Letting out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding he relaxed, albeit only slightly. He looked between the eggs and back to her, closer now than she had been. She was cute, but really how does this end up the result when you nearly plow someone down. He shouldn’t be surprised, somehow, he ran into others a lot and ended up somehow hitting it off so to speak. But he had never had kids before. Brand new territory, without a single idea what to do.

“No, we definitely did not talk about this.” He leaned back having been crouched forward in a panic loosening up a bit. He had been so tense. “I..uh…admit I am shocked.” He reached over reassuringly putting a paw on her leg. “I know how it goes, I just never expected. Are you ok though?” He wasn’t really good at this, he never stuck around. Just one night and out before they knew it and never saw them again. This one, however, he has, and would have to at least for a time.

EviLXmasBaby

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff