Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] The Killing Kind (Pekelo x Valusid)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:37 am
User Image
Pekelo took a long pull from the drink in his hand. He let out a sigh as he tipped the nearly empty glass around, ice rattling obnoxiously. His free hand rested on the bar top, digging his claws into the wood, much to the chagrin of the bartender. A well timed glare and a tch shot at the employee deterred them from saying anything. Instead, they made themselves scarce, electing to go down the bar rail and help another customer, leaving Pekelo alone. Shame, a fight could have been entertaining. Instead, the baddie looked down to the designs he'd etched into the bar. It had only been a momentary distraction from all the noise in his mind tonight. Once more, he brought the glass to his lips.

The name under the design was almost imperceptible. Almost.

For a moment, he questioned his choice of establishment for the night. He told himself that he had chosen this bar because it wasn't as loud as some of the others. But now he was almost regretting it. Perhaps he'd have been better off if he'd gone to one of the bars where the music was so loud and the lights so bright that they chased every intrusive thought from his mind. Draining the remainder of his glass, he let one of the ice cubes slip into between his lips. The crunch was probably unnecessarily loud, but he couldn't be bothered to care. Honestly, he hoped they found it obnoxious. Lazily, his gaze swept the establishment.

What was he even doing here?

The question was quiet, from the depths of his mind. But the answer couldn't have been louder if he'd screamed it out loud. He was still searching for glimpses of her. Traces of the girl who had promised him forever once upon a time. Pathetic. The thought echoed through his mind. Why did he still bother? So what that she had made promises to him? So what that they had children together? So what that she had ******** off to who knows where and never told him why? ********. Why couldn't he get her out of his head? It had been years and he still looked for glimpses of her, any sign that she was still around. But there had been nothing. For years. <******** b***h.

Pekelo hadn't noticed the nervous glances from the patrons around him until he shook his head. As if he could shake the missing girl from his mind. If only it was that easy. He quickly realized that it was probably the combination of his vacant stare mixed with the too tight grip on his glass that had the people around him so anxious. Slamming on the bar with a bit more force than necessary, he signaled to the bar tender for another. It only briefly registered that it was a different one than the one before. Probably scared them off. Whatever.

Idly, he began picking bits of varnish out from under his claws from where it had accumulated from his artistic endeavors on the counter top. He couldn't bring himself to look at it again, even as he waited for his drink. It hadn't been enough to cover the name carved there. Just like the drink wouldn't be enough to cover her in his mind. Taking the fresh drink, he turned away from the bar after tossing a few coins down. Turning his back on the exasperated bar tender and the name. Trying to turn his back on the girl.

Junko. <********.

Something had to give tonight. Pekelo needed a distraction in the worst way. The usual methods weren't cutting it and he was starting to get desperate. Once more, his bright green eyes lazily scanned the bar. It wasn't particularly crowded, but it certainly wasn't empty. The music thrummed in the back of his mind. He didn't quite hear the lyrics, but he wasn't listening. A glimpse of blue and purple in one of the corner booths caught his attention. Pretty. He mused, taking a sip. And a little sulky, he noticed. Most importantly, he appeared to be alone. Yeah. He'd do just fine.

Making his way through the bodies on the dance floor, he found little resistance. People just seemed to move out of the way. It was possibly because of his larger elder frame. More than likely it was the blood that still clung to the spikes on his shoulders. Whatever the reason, he didn't give a ********. He only cared about getting over to the pretty sulking boy in the corner. With a cocky ease, he slid right into the booth bench. Raising his glass to his lips once more did little to hide the smirk stretched across them. It did nothing to hide the almost predatory glint in his eyes as he looked over the other now that they were closer. He took note of the pink and black that he hadn't seen from across the dimly lit bar. Truly, he was very pretty. And didn't he deserve to know that.

As he swallowed his drink, still keeping his eyes trained on the other baddie, he put the glass down, settling into the booth familiarly.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing all alone in a place like this?" Pekelo's eyes were full of the challenge. However this stranger reacted would likely dictate how the rest of his night went. Either it would be just the distraction he needed, or it would end with him alone. Again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valusid slunk in the bar to his usual booth alone, made his order and settled in. Once his drink arrived he slouched in his seat watching the others in the bar. Making up stories about who they were and what they were like. Fae-watching, a better pastime than wondering what he was going to do now. Watch, drink, go home, sleep most of the day away and repeat.

He smirked at his own fiction of some pair happily chatting at another booth. They seemed to be enjoying themselves that was certain. The female acting coy all the while rubbing her leg against the male. They won’t be sticking around long. Val mused. And just like that through the bodies that every so often blocked his view they were gone. Knew it. Switching his attention the dance floor full of those who enjoyed moving their bodies around strangers to a beat doing very little to divert his thoughts.

He swirled around his drink stiring the contents obsessively with a straw. The ice making only subtle noise in his full glass. Taking a drink he grimaced. “Eugh, someone poured heavy.” Muttering to himself while taking another sip.

He began coming here more frequent recently. His mother was pestering him to find a strong baddie girl. Even giving him flyers for ‘Meet & Greets’ and speed dating. Why did she have to bother him, he was already confused. He had meant to start dating then a short but eye opening instance he was unsure of himself. He told her to back off, snapping his teeth at her during their last visit and he hasn’t gone to see her since. She’d been pestering ever since she finally settled down herself. Some guy named Farren, he knew nothing about and avoided. He just wasn’t interested.

A server brought him out of his daze so he ordered something else hopefully less awful, the server taking the empty glass giving a concerned look back as his table as they turned to leave. He supposed he looked pitiful having been here almost nightly. He brought his eyes down and noticed the mess he made with a napkin. With a Oh he brushed away the pile of napkin shreds that had appeared. He was fidgeting again.

Making sure all the pieces were now on the floor, checking his arms and pulling a stray from the netting tucking it all outta sight for the time being, curtesy of his tail. To his dismay suddenly there was a visitor across from him and his brow furrowed. He finished his second drink making a less disgusted face and was contemplating just walking off and find a new place. Did he just smirk at me? I really don’t want to fight tonight.

His eyebrows raised when he heard the Baddie speak, his dual colored eyes slightly widening, "What?" His gaze landing on the large elder light grey in color with bright aqua hair, and was...was that blood? Dumfounded and annoyed that this, whoever he was just inviting himself. "Who you calling pretty boy, pretty boy?" He retorted before his brain could catch up. Mentally yelling at himself at his choice of words shielding his face in embarrassment. The newcomer was attractive though and Val felt his skin flush under his fur, hoping it was just the effect of his drinks.  

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:09 pm
His smirk spread into a full grin as he watched the other fumble as he responded. Who knew if it was the alcohol he'd consumed before Pekelo had shown up or if he was just well and truly flustered by his presence. Either way, he was happy with his target for the evening. Looking around dramatically, he furrowed his brow before settling back on the brightly colored boy across from him. With a tilt of his head, he leaned forward, propping his chin up on his hand. "Well, I know we aren't alone in the bar tonight....but I thought I was pretty obviously talking about you."

The pout on his lips was rather obnoxious and out of place on his sharp features as he stared down the other to see what he would do. The over the top puppy dog eyes were just the icing on the obnoxious dramatic cake, but it didn't stop him from using them for fun. Still, he couldn't keep the straight face up for long, before bursting out laughing at himself and leaning back into his seat. Pekelo pulled a foot up onto the booth and grabbed his drink once more. The next swallow he took was long, slurping the last bits out of it, once more garnering a few disapproving looks from the surrounding patrons.

"You got a name, pretty boy?" Pekelo emphasized the pet name excessively. As he observed the other, he noticed what looked like a light flush to his cheeks as the light danced over them. Interesting. Very interesting. He leaned back into the corner of the booth, looking very much like the cat who caught the canary. Almost as though he belonged there, despite being seated across from this stranger. Running his claws through his shaggy cyan locks, he waited to see what this little Baddie's next move would be. Would he give him his name? Though, Pekelo considered that he may just opt to continue calling him pretty boy just to see what would happen.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:32 pm
“I…I know you meant me.” Valusid stuttered as he leaned back sliding his hands down his face sighing. This night was not going as planned and he wasn’t sure what to do, he just wanted to be mindless and go home and sleep. He didn’t feel he could just get up and leave anymore, the other Baddie had drawn attention and he did not want to draw any more by storming out possibly causing a scene. A server went by, and he tugged on their sleeve motioning for another drink, he really felt he needed another to deal with this, maybe a few. Watching the other males’ antics for a moment while he was waiting for the refill. As soon as it arrived, he downed half before letting it clank a little loudly on the table. He sank in his seat some more, nervously tapping claws on his cup.

“I don’t see why I need to give you my name. I don’t even know yours and you seem awful comfortable sitting there.” He glanced at the other frowning, he had invading, teased and laughed. Valusid was sure this was some game, why couldn’t they find someone else to bother, why him? He sat up a little so his elbows would reach the tabletop again and begrudgingly rested his head on one fist. Flicking his eyes between his cup, looking around and then back to the albeit still pretty cute male in front of him.

“I am not pretty.” He declared. Feeling defensive, unsure if he was being complimented or toyed with. Either way he wasn’t used to being called Pretty. He wasn’t used to being hit on by someone so bold either, he shrugged off others like they were flies, barely took any effort. However, "...lusid,” His voice had cut out and he spoke too quiet. He took his glass, finished it off and cleared his throat. ******** it. “My name, is Valusid.”

Estelle

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:59 pm
His grin widened, amused with the stuttered words. He almost felt bad; it was so obvious that this other boy was more than flustered by Pekelo's presence. But that was the fun of it, wasn't it? At least for him it was. He chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he watched the other grab a server for another drink, all but downing it in one go. Was he really that nervous? Poor thing. Too bad that Pekelo had no business of going away. He watched the boy tap his claws on the half full cup and seem to shrink into the booth seat. Now that wouldn't do. He didn't want the pretty boy to wilt in front of him. What he really wanted was him to bite back a little. He'd never met another Baddie to shy away so easily.

But then his ears perked up. He met the other's eyes and noticed his frown. Finally though, he was pushing back a little bit. Not just letting Pekelo run the show. Not entirely, at least. Was he really not going to give his name? If that was the case, Pekelo had no issue giving his first. Honestly, it had just slipped his mind. Between the alcohol and the fascination with the bright boy before him, it hadn't seemed important. Shaking his head gently, he laughed, waving a hand to another server, lifting his glass for another as well. He was comfortable sitting there. He was right. But what he wasn't right about was not being pretty. He was very pretty. The kind of pretty that was annoying because it was so pretty. And he didn't even know it. A huff fell from his lips and he scowled for a moment.

"...lusid." The mumble came, barely audible across the table, not quite heard above the din of the bar. Then it came more clearly. Valusid. A pretty name, for a pretty boy.

"Va-lu-sid." Pekelo tested the name on his tongue, over enunciating each syllable. He paused, making a show of being thoughtful, his dramatic streak coming off exceptionally over the top and almost silly. That was probably the drinks. Didn't stop him from grabbing his new one and taking a sip. "Well, pretty boy Valusid, nice to meet you." In an overexaggerated display, he extended a large hand across the table to the other boy. "I'm Pekelo. And my night got better the moment I saw you."

That part wasn't a lie, even if it sounded dramatic and cheesy. He really had been having a s**t night before he noticed Valusid across the bar. Even if it was a distraction, it was a very welcome one. Still, he wouldn't apologize for his behavior. What could a pretty little thing expect in a place like this?

"So, pretty boy, what brought you here? I haven't noticed you before..."

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:10 pm
His heart jumped when he heard his name spoken out loud. Valusid made a troubling frown at himself for reacting. What was it about him, he couldn’t tell, not quite. Maybe he shouldn’t have finished that last drink so fast. He didn’t even taste it, and it would hit him without warning. He knew that but his nerves got the better of him as he tried the liquid courage trick. He had already had enough, having what he usually partook and then heading home to ignore life. The urge to ask for another lingered, it was nerves.

Shaking off the fact he was called pretty, again. This baddie laid it on thick, he was starting to believe him. And then he finally got a name from the strange persistent male. “Pekelo, huh?” hesitant as he looked down at the offered hand, like it would bite him. It was a long pause before he reached out as well giving a light squeeze and shake. “I suppose it’s nice to meet you too.” Wait, what did he just say, his night got better when he saw me? He flushed holding his hand still. This was not the drinks talking, was it really that warm in here? He pulled away suddenly grasping his empty glass hoping the chill from the leftover ice would help.

He recalled why he was here, was there a reason, yeah, he still hadn’t spoken to his mother after she was pushing for him to date. She didn’t understand and he wanted to be left alone to figure it out on his own. She was a proud Elder Baddie just wanting the best for him sure, but also too busy to really get to know him, just demands and never letting him have a say. “I come here a bit, stay out of the way, and slip out. I have my reasons.” He didn’t want to just unload all his problems on him, the booze taken more a hold leaving him feeling a bit more chatty. He bit his tongue; he didn’t need to hear his boring story. They might not ever see each other again either, nor did he want to put him off with rambling. The feeling of running had subsided, mostly because he wasn’t sure he’d be able to at the moment, or he might stumble off looking ridiculous.

“Pekelo, you’re not bad looking yourself.” Ah yes, there it was. That liquid courage, he held onto his personal stuff but now his thoughts just went to the attractive company. He raised his empty cup to get ice. He chewed the cube cooling and wetting his mouth as it felt dry. Why did he want to hang around him though. He stared into his eyes.

“Why me?”

Estelle

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:00 pm
As Valusid finally reached across the table and took ahold of Pekelo's paw, for the first time, his heart actually jumped. His smile softened for just a moment, shifting from his leering grin to something a bit more genuine. A part of him didn't want to let go of the bright paw. It was warm...and soft. Why was his paw so soft? What the hell? And was Valusid blushing again? It was so damn cute. Wait. This wasn't how he intended this to go. Get a grip. This is a distraction. Nothing more. He tried to break through the rather cutesy thoughts in his head.

Thankfully, he didn't have to make the decision to let go of the soft paw. But he almost instantly missed it as the boy pulled away. Better to not let him know that though. A distraction. Yes. That was for the best. He began picking at his claws, chipping off some of the old blood on them. When had that even gotten there? What fight had that been? Honestly, Pekelo couldn't even say. It often seemed to be a regular accessory for him. He looked up and focused on the way the other boy's mouth was moving. He didn't say much, but it was still nice to watch. Oh s**t! What was the pretty boy actually saying? He struggled to bring his mind back into focus. The way it wandered was much worse when he was drinking, but that never stopped him. Trying to push the rest of the bar out of focus, turning it into ambient noise, a drone to drown out the rest of the noise that the drink couldn't in his mind, Pekelo stopped picking at his claws.

Ah.

Pretty boy Valusid thought he wasn't "bad looking." That was interesting. He really hadn't expected him to come around so easily. As his eyes met the other's, he tried to relax into his smile a bit more. It was getting harder tonight though. Usually the alcohol calmed the buzzing in his brain. Tonight, it just wasn't stopping. And this Baddie was creating a different buzz in his mind. Though, it was much more pleasant that the usual.

"Why me?

That was an interesting question. The easy answer was that he was there. Certainly there were other attractive Kats out tonight, but he had caught his attention. Maybe it was the way the multicolored lights danced across his bright fur, shining in ways that shouldn't be allowed. Maybe it was that he was brooding all by himself. And that was kind of hot. Maybe it was just that Pekelo was bored and Valusid had looked like an easy target. Or maybe it was that he was someone different than someone he was trying to forget--s**t. When was he going to stop thinking of her tonight? Why was she still creeping around in his thoughts when he had Valusid, right in front of him? Focus. Come on. Why him? With his dark hair, and stupidly bright, unfairly soft fur. It struck him that he had probably been sitting there, staring into those eyes for much longer than was socially acceptable as he picked through his tangled thoughts.

"I've told you. You're pretty." Pekelo smiled and leaned forward again, intruding on Valusid's space. It was a cop out, and he knew it. He couldn't focus enough to really figure out why he had picked Valusid anyway. "And I like pretty things."

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:41 pm
They were just staring at each other which felt like an eternity. He felt like if he looked away he would lose some game. So he stuck to it as long as he could even as he felt more awkward by the second. Pekelo looked like he was deep in thought for a bit. He shouldn’t have asked why, what did it matter? But suddenly there was that ‘Pretty’ again and the distance between them closed significantly, so it felt to him anyway and his breath caught. Again, he felt as if he retreated he would lose. What the heck was this baddie doing? What was he doing? His mother would be telling him to stop wasting his time fooling around. Whatever, she wasn’t telling him how to live.

Still closer than average he cleared his throat. “Well, uhm, Pekelo.” He did like being called pretty; he finally admitted to himself. The closer he looked at Pekelo the more he stared at all of him. Though whatever this game was he wasn’t gonna be a fool either. Unless…
His mind trailed off into all the what ifs. Why was he thinking so hard about it? They would probably go their separate ways. Forget worrying, forget the expectations others had of him, and just go with the flow. Easier said than done. He raised his glass to flag someone for another. Last one. Before he knew it he had a refill. His dual colored eyes darted around as he couldn’t think straight looking right at him anymore but soon to look back at the male however to speak again. “Soooo…do you come here often?” Smooth Val, smooth.

He sighed and slumped a bit, palm to his forehead. “Sorry, that was lame, I am lame, you should go find someone else. I am not worth anyone’s time even if it’s just in passing.” He was all nerves again. A loner was he, yet he wasn’t alone and there was no guide to tell him what to do in this situation. Some creeping thought began, making him flush all over. Never should have asked for this drink he chided himself, all the while taking a big sip anyway not even tasting the alcohol. “I should go. This…was well…it was nice to meet you.” The need to get out now was taking hold. He was dizzy, he was warm, he was confused, he felt his heart race. Foolishly he was running away, scooting out the booth less than gracefully, realizing too late he was not stable. He stumbled. s**t.

Estelle

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:31 pm
What was meant to be a laugh came out more like a snort as the pretty boy pulled the oldest line in the books out. Was he actually trying to flirt back? It was adorable. Oh ********. It really was adorable. And it only got better as he slumped back, clearly embarrassed by his actions. Pekelo tried to reign in his laughter as the boy rambled on. Something about being lame. Which wasn't--well...it might be true right now. But Pekelo didn't mind one bit. It was endearing as hell.

Finally, he settled back into his seat, giving Valusid some space to breath. This had certainly taken an interesting turn. An unexpected one. Good. Very good. Maybe the boy would give more than a nights' distraction. Whoa. Where were these thoughts coming from? Not like he wanted to take the boy home...well...that wasn't true. He did. But not like that. The elder's brain was getting hazy again. Wait, what was Valusid doing? Why was he apologizing? Where was he going? No! He couldn't go! Things were just getting good!

Almost on instinct, before he even stumbled, Pekelo was already reaching for him to stop him. But, as Valusid fell, suddenly, he was out of his seat. The table rocked from the force of him pushing off it, knocking over what remained in their glasses. It had been his intention to just grab the boys wrist to stop him, but that might not catch him in time. Instead, a large grey paw wrapped around a bright waist, snatching him before he could hit the ground and pulling him in.

"Careful there, 'lusid." His words were steady, despite how shaky he felt, both from the drink and from the adrenaline of making sure he saved the other from a crash to the ground. A waiter who had just narrowly avoided colliding with them shot a dirty look their way, but Pekelo didn't mind. For the first time tonight, he felt frozen in place with this boy. He wanted to brush that dark hair from his face, look him over, make sure he was okay. Hold him tighter around the waist. He felt breathless. Surely that had to be from the drink. This boy shouldn't have this much affect on him. It was a fun little game for a night, after all. "Can't have you falling and messing up that pretty face, can we?"

The words were as close to a whisper as they could be in the loud bar. Pekelo couldn't help but flex his claws, feeling that even around his waist, Valusid was soft. It really was unfair. How did he keep his fur so soft? He should let go. He definitely should let go. Somehow that thought only made him want to hold on tighter. Valusid might punch him. He could do that. Might not hurt too bad if he did. Might be worth the risk.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 pm
Valusid heart was racing, and he was trying so desperately to gather himself. God what a mistake it was to drink that heavily just out of feeling out of place, not ready at all for his stumble but then he didn’t have to be. He was a little dizzy but having expected to feel worse it took him a moment to realize he was not on the ground. He did not hit. As this near stranger, Pekelo had him. So very close. Oh.

He thought his heart was trying to beat right out of his mouth, it beat so hard it felt like it was in his throat. Was it triggered by the fall? It kept on as he slowly realized where Pekelos' arm was, having saved him from crashing to the floor. He flushed so hard he thought he was overheating. He parted his lips to say something, but it caught. He started to get his legs under him, lightly pulling Pekelo off and pushing himself back. “Ah…Uhm...thanks.” The place where Pekelos' paw was he could still feel, feel him squeeze at his side even when it wasn’t there.

He felt like an idiot, and also felt very out of breath. Was it the drink, was it him. He was nervous and embarrassed. And like all eyes were on him, he panicked and scrambled up, running out the door after he slammed some money on the table to pay for his drinks and apologies for the ruckus. He just needed out now, somewhere cooler, where he could gather himself somewhere not so damn hot.

He hadn’t meant to book it like that but the fight or flight hit him and he ran. Not really trying to run away, but after a scene like that he was sure everyone saw. He leaned on the side of the building, it was cool and just was what he needed, helping him keep his mind and find his balance better. He would definitely need a minute to recoup. And as he did he felt like an a**, leaving him there like that. Contemplating if he should go back in to apologize, but he remembered he was trying to leave already, so this was his chance. Instead he waited against that wall.

Estelle

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:37 pm
One second Valusid had been in Pekelo's arms. And Pekelo had been definitely not been staring at his lips as he parted them to speak. The next moment he was pulling away. This was it. He was absolutely about to get punched for being too forward. He should have just let him fall. What was he thinking? Getting all caught up in a pretty face? Again. He knew where it got him last time. Part of him braced for the blow that never came. Instead, Valusid let out timid thanks.

"For what?" He asked absent mindedly, forgetting that he had just saved him from crashing to the ground. All he could think of was how close they had been moments ago, and how badly he wanted the bright boy that close again. How stupid could he be? Really. But he couldn't help himself. His paws flexed, considering reaching for him again. The chance never came though because suddenly, Valusid was throwing money on the table and moving towards the door.

Things were happening too fast. It felt like they had just been flirting at the table. That was right, wasn't it? They were flirting, right? Pekelo wasn't just making it up. 'Lusid had been into it. He had even tried to flirt back. Then he was stumbling out of the booth, and Pekelo couldn't let him fall. Something primal in him needed to protect him. Why? Who knew. Who knew why he had half the instincts and thoughts he did. And now the tall elder was standing there alone, mouth hanging open, hands reaching for the phantom of the colorful boy who had just been there. Certainly everyone was looking, but so different to Valusid, Pekelo was unbothered by it. In fact, he didn't seem to notice as he blinked cyan eyes into clarity.

He had to go after him.

Tossing down some more money, Pekelo wove through the crowd once more, heading to the door. Probably to the relief of the other patrons and staff. He had been a bit of a nuisance tonight, after all. As the balmy summer breeze hit his fur, he started swiveling his head, looking for the pretty boy once more.

Oh.

Maybe too fast. His head was still flooded with alcohol and the rapid movement wasn't helping. Still, he tried to focus, looking for the splashes of pink and blue. Surely he couldn't have gone too far.

"Pretty boy?" Pekelo called, stopping his looking back and forth to try to get the world to quit spinning for just a moment. He truly hoped it was just the booze and not his head getting really off again. "Lusid?" He called again, a little softer, as he started to rub his temple and drank in some of the air. If only the world would come into focus, he knew he could find Valusid. But that was just not happening right now. s**t.

Kyuketsuki06
Formatting? What's that? You get words though!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:43 pm
Valusid leaned on the building calming whatever was left of his racing heart from his flight. Not knowing what he would even say if he saw him again. But of course, he was out of immediate view, despite his bright fur he had been around the corner, close enough to listen if he could hear through the blood pumping so loudly in his head. How much of it was the fall, how much was the fact he had been so near to the other. In his arms. He absently touched where he had felt him take hold.

He decided he probably wouldn’t come back to this bar for a while, just in case he left the staff in a sour state with his ruckus, and well he didn’t want to be noticed. That was why he came there to begin with, left to a corner. The run was over, time for a new quiet place. But he had started to forget his worries distracted by the company. Maybe being alone wasn’t so good, left to ruminate. He did that just fine at home, but figured doing so out was better somehow.

Recounting the last moments, had him flush. He was embarrassed, he acted that way, running, instead of just being normal. He did save him from the floor. He sighed heavily there, taking a few deep breaths before it caught. He heard him, so he thought, pausing again, then there was his name, at least it sounded like it. He was looking for him. He braced against the wall, pushing off to straighten up, less wobbly and easier to balance now that he was out in the open.

He came out from hiding, looking at the tall grey baddie, he was much bigger when standing now that he was looking. He really was a sight, though he seemed a little off. Realizing it was probably the drinks, as he saw him rub his temples and heard his name again, quieter this time, had he been further away he would have missed it. He didn’t really think ahead but walked up to him, tail low and swaying to help with his balance as he came up to him, and before thinking he reached out a paw and touched his arm, just to let him know he was there but instinct had him step back as well. Don’t sneak up, without being prepared to be lashed out at. Not that he was trying to sneak but in case he caught him off guard.

“Hey, you alright?” He really didn’t know what else to say, what could he say? He didn’t know him, only that he had been determined to talk to him for some reason.

Estelle
<3

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items