Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been yet another uneventful day at the Sun Bin. The club has yet to open, there were still things that needed fine tuning. But 13 would be happy once the club got going. He got tired of the quiet. It was such a shame how empty the place was.

He had spent most of his day repairing equipment for the band. Someone got a little too carried away during practice and kicked one of the amps right off the stage. 13 had been back stage tinkering with it to get it to work again. He really didn’t want to have to go out and replace it. Amps were expensive. Especially this particular brand.

13 gave the amp a few snacks with his hand before he stood from where he was sitting and left the backstage area heading to the bar. They usually didn’t care if he had a few drinks, not that he would care if they did. The large male grabbed a bottle of whiskey and a shot glass. Filled it and downed the contents in one. It burned all the way down, just how he liked it.

It was hard to tell what kind of mood he was in. His happy and his upset face all looked the same. Of course, he was always wearing his sunglasses too so people couldn’t see his eyes to make a judgement call like that. They would just have to run with the punches. He poured himself another shot and downed it, letting out an appreciative noise as it burned its way down into his belly and made him feel warm.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:28 pm
User Image

Arms stretched above her head, she backed into the door of the Sin Bin. Exhaling smoke, she pushed it open then turned and waltzed into the club. Sometimes the rainbow-haired drummer liked to show up a little early to have a few drinks, smoke a little bit and get into the right state of mind for the show. Sometimes she’d even help out.

MJ grinned as she recognized the back of 13’s head instantly. She slipped up behind the much larger male kat and reached around him to swiftly grab his sunglasses off his face and put them on her own. Sure she knew he’d be pissed, but she just couldn’t help herself, a giant smile plastered on her face. Reaching past him, she grabbed the bottle of Whiskey and took a swig right from it, her purple and blue lips leaving their mark. She flinched just the tiniest bit as it burned on it’s way down into her stomach.

Quirking an eyebrow at 13, MJ licked the Whiskey from her lips and handed the bottle to him. “Who needs a glass?,” she snickered, plopping herself down in the seat right beside him even though the place was mostly empty. What was personal space, exactly?

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:47 pm
“Rrrrr. MJ…” His voice was deep and gravely as a growl rumbled in his chest. He hated when she took his sunglasses. The Drummer just liked to torture him for some reason. His brows furrowed as he went to try and snatch them off her face. “Give ‘em back I swear to God if you break them.”

The Roadie made a face when she drank straight from the bottle, leaving lipstick behind. When she handed it back he grabbed a clean bar rag and wiped it off as best he could. “Hygienic people who weren’t going to drink the whole bottle.” Well now he couldn’t put it back so he might as well drink it. Putting the bottle to his lips he drank in large gulps. “Can’t put it back now might as well drink it.”

He watched her for a moment out of the corner of his eye. MJ was pretty hot but her personality….well. It was a fixer upper to say the least. “What are you doing here except to annoy me?”

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:19 pm
Pulling her drumsticks out of her pocket, she began to tap them to an imaginary beat against the bar for a moment before twirling the sticks and putting them on the bartop. “We both know I won’t break your sunglasses,” she poked at him with a brightly coloured claw, then took his sunglasses off and replaced them back on his face, albeit a little crooked.

“We weren’t planning on drinking the whole bottle? We have a long night ahead of us,” she asked before taking the bottle and taking a long drink from it. Goosebumps raised all over in response to the delicious burn of the alcohol.

MJ tilted her head at his question, her rainbow bangs falling over her brightly coloured eyes. She blinked at him, putting on the most innocent expression she could muster up, batting her long lashes. “Me? Annoy you? gasp I would never dream of doing such a thing!,” she laughed and rolled her eyes at him. “Relax dude I just wanted to have a drink and vibe for a bit before the show. Is that okay with you, Mr. Grumpy Pants?”

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:54 pm
13 adjusted his sunglasses so that they sat correctly. “First time for everything butterfingers.” The corner of his mouth curled briefly from a smirk. He always felt out of sorts without his sunglasses.

“Well then I guess it’s lucky now we have to.” Taking the bottle from her he took another swig. The bottle was getting pretty empty really fast. They might have to crack open another one. When she batted her eyelashes at him he couldn’t help the tightness in his throat and he took another short swig of whiskey. “Sure you wouldn’t.” 13 shrugged nonchalantly. “I suppose not, Rainbow Bright.” This time he let the smirk fully develop on his lips. Maybe it was the booze lowering his inhibitions and pulling that carefully crafted wall down.

Who knew?

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:31 pm
“Such a shame, truly, that I ruined the bottle and now we have to drink it,” she winked and took a swig, her head beginning to swim with the warmth of the booze flushing her pale cheeks a deep shade of pink.

“Well good. Plus, maybe you could use the company, hm? I’m sure you were hard at work before I showed up.” As much as MJ loved to tease 13, she had known him long and well enough to know how much work he put into being the band’s roadie, and how much effort he put into everything he did for them.

“Rumor has it I know my way around an instrument or two,” she joked as he would know very well how talented the drummer was.

Did he actually just maybe possibly smile!? Surely MJ must be mistaken.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:17 pm
Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Tapping it on the bar a singular cigarette popped out and he pulled it out with his teeth before replacing the pack. 13 pulled out a zippo and lit it, settling the lighter on the bar and grabbing an ash tray. “A big, fat shame.”

He took a long drag of the cigarette, letting the smoke roll across his tongue before exhaling. 13 did take his job seriously and he never half asses anything. If the band needed something he was the one that usually took care of it. He had the hook ups that was for sure. Sometimes he preferred solitude though, just a little bit of time to sit there and think. Or not think. “You know me too well.”

Taking another swif from the bottle he frowned as it was just about finished l. He gave it a shake and you could hear how little liquid was left inside. “We’ll s**t. Guess it’s time for bottle number two.” He was buzzed but this was nothing. 13 had a rather high tolerance for booze and there wrrr very few people who could keep up.

He snorted. “I would hope so otherwise your doing a really good ducking job vullshittinf everyone.” He knew she was talented, 13 watched her from time to time during the band’s practices. Not that she would notice.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:17 pm
She watched him quietly (which was odd for her, as she wasn’t often quiet), as he pulled out and lit his cigarette, something she’s probably seen him do a million times over the years. Did he always pop one singular cigarette out like that?, she wondered to herself. She never noticed before.

“Mm does anyone truly know you that well?,” she asked bluntly, looking up at him with heavy-lidded eyes. He was always so hard to read, no matter how annoying she was she didn’t often get him to lower those walls he had up.

Taking the second bottle from him, she took a long couple of gulps this time and passed it back. “You know, I can’t have you getting me too drunk before I have to play tonight,” she grinned at him. She was feeling good and tipsy and needed to make sure she saved the real partying for after the show. But a few more drinks couldn’t possibly get her into that much trouble, right? As long as 13 could hold his liquor (which she knew he could) and he and the others had everything set up on schedule and she showed up on time able to play then they were golden.

So she took another shot.

“I am a pretty great bullshitter,” she added when she swallowed. “But there ain’t no faking my skills,” MJ winked and laughed, she just couldn’t help herself.

She definitely had never noticed 13 noticing her before - when she's playing she is focused on music and only music, nothing else in the world exists. Oh, and she was oblivious as all hell to boot.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:35 pm
Taking the second bottle back he took another long gulp. Then a drag of his cigarette while settling the bottle down on the bar.

“Nope. Keeps things less complicated that way.” 13 had no plans on really sharing much about himself with the others. He was here to do a job not sit around like a hen clicking away with gossip and information that others didn need to be privy too. “It’s not like anyone is interested enough to even try which is fine by me.”

Reaching over he pat her on the shoulder. “Look put your big girl panties on and take responsibility for your own drink a**. Don’t blame me I was just minding my own business.” Everything would be set up long before the show as long as he stopped getting distracted. There was no doubt about that. 13 shook his head dark hair falling over his shoulders.

Tapping the ash off his cigarette he shrugged. “Yea yea we all know you got talent.”

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:02 pm
“Complicated can be fun,” she mused as he patted her on the shoulder. “I can handle my drink, don’t you worry about me or my panties.”

He probably thought she was purposefully trying to embarrass him at this point, when in reality she hadn’t even immediately realized what she said. Admittedly she wasn’t sure how much of her s**t he would take before he’d finally tell her to ******** off so he could go back to work…

She shrugged back at him sheepishly when he said she had talent. “Thanks but we’d all be nowhere without you and the others,” she said genuinely, the liquor lowering her inhibitions and making her a little sappy.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:30 pm
‘Complicated can be fun sometimes’ he wasn’t too sure about that. He had dated a lot of “complicated” people and it was maybe fun in the beginning but eventually it just got tiresome. He exhaled smoke out of his bose. “Hey as long as you are wearing some that’s all that matters.”

Hee took another swig from the bottle. “Ain’t that the ******** truth.” 13 probably went above and beyond what a roadie actually did. He tended to be a Jack of all trades, the fixer if you will. s**t, he was working on an amp as they spoke. Putting the cigarette out in the ash trat he turned around on the stool he was seated on. Leaning his arms back to prop his elbows on the bar; looking towards the stage There was still a lot that needed doing but he found himself rather enjoying talking with MJ.

It was probably the booze.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:01 am
MJ had never been the serious dating type, so complicated never really factored into her choices when it came to those she took interest in. Between touring and practicing there wasn’t a whole lot of spare time to be letting people in so she more often than not had a wall up that kept things very casual.

An eyebrow raised at his comment, and she took another drink. “Maybe I am, maybe I’m not,” she couldn’t help but tease him about whether or not she was wearing any like he said.

Was she flirting? Nahhhhhhh not with 13….. She had known him for literally an eternity and the thought had never crossed her mind. Watching him lean back and prop himself against the bar, her eyes roamed over him and she shook her head slightly as if to clear it.

Though they had been drunk together plenty of times in the past (the band & co. knew how to have a good time), it was still all because of the booze, right?

Yeah. It was the booze.

“I could help, if you need to get back to it. Or you can tell me where to go and I’ll leave you alone.” She put on a confident act when she was on stage and with fans, but that’s all it was- an act. When she let her guard down, particularly when she was feeling good and tipsy, she reverted back into the girl that fundamentally just wanted to be wanted.. So secretly she wanted him to want her to stay. Maybe. Possibly. She wasn’t sure?

Her head was swimming with the confusion and the Whiskey and the weed. Oof.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:30 am
13 clocked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Great now he was going to be thinking about that for the rest of the day. One wrong move and MJ would end up flashing the audience. It might draw in a bigger crowd but really the band didn’t need that kind of publicity. “Panties are required when on stage. New rule.” n** that in the bud.

He took another drink from the bottle, this time after he finished he pushed away from the bar and started to head back stage once more. “Well come on before I change my mind.” If she wanted to help who was he to stop her really? He could tell her to ******** off but for some reason today he just….didn’t.

Settling the bottle down on a small table he moved back over to the alp he had been working on. Settling on a stool. “This amp is busted after X kicked it off the stage last gig so I’m just trying to get it to work again before I run out to get a new one.” His chin jerked towards another stool for her to bring over and sit on. So far he has pretty much gutted the amp and was in the process of putting it back together piece by piece so he could check to see parts were damaged.

He reconnected a few wires and shoved them back inside the amp’s shell. “Here, connect that wire to that one. It hooks up the speaker to the power source.”

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:51 am
Laughter burst out of her in response to 13’s new band rule, she clutched at her side as she fell into a fit of giggles. “Don’t you worry, I save being pantie-less for much less public occasions,” she replied once she finally stopped laughing.

Wait. … Did she just say those words out loud? Maybe 13 didn’t hear her as he walked back over to the stage. The rainbow adorned drummer could only hope that was the case as she cringed to herself and hopped off the bar stool, her black boots hitting the ground with a clunk as she quickly followed after him. Taking note of the stool he motioned at, she rolled it over to where he was sitting and sat down, peering at the amp he was working on. “Of course X ******** it up,” she smirked and rolled closer to him to get a better look, then began to hook up the wires inside the amp as directed. Her teeth and tongue played with her lip ring as she was deep in concentration to make sure she didn’t ******** anything up. She may have been a giant pain in the a** but she always took anything band-related very seriously.

Only really having experience playing the instruments rather than fixing them, she found it fascinating and this kind of s**t always impressed her. She was musically brilliant, in other areas however? Not so much.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:19 pm
Oh, he heard her alright and he couldn’t help the smirk that curled the corner of his mouth.

Once she had rolled the seat over, getting very close to him, he watched as she began to hook up the wires. “Ah, no not that one.” 13 grabbed her hand holding one of the wires. “You connect that there and whoever plugs into the amp is going to get electrocuted. It goes here.” He moved her hand to where that particular wire needed to go to not electrocute people.

Other than that she was doing a pretty good job for what he assumed was her first time actually working on equipment. Most musicians just threw s**t away and bought new equipment but 13 rather likes trying to get broken s**t working again. That meant spending less money on replacing things.

Sylent Nyte

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces