Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:35 pm
There were so many thoughts running through his mind right then and there. This was definitely going to change their dynamic, for good or worse he could not say. What did he even have to offer her? He was just a roadie, she was the drummer of a fairly famous band.Part of him didn’t really care and another part well, another part was throwing red flags on the dield. But that always seemed to happen and he ignored it.

His other hand moved to the small of her back to pull her closer to him, pulling her off her stool and into his lap. 13 laughed at the compliment. “Wow you have exceeded my expectations and given me three compliments in less than an hour.”

Kissing her again he felt the heat between them building. It felt like it could have scorched his fur.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:55 pm
MJ was sure that 13 would wake up the next evening and be filled with regret. That this was a mistake and couldn’t happen again because they needed to be professional or some such bullshit. But for now, here and in this moment, tomorrow didn’t matter. That would all be sober MJ and 13’s problem to deal with.

She didn’t put up a fight when he slipped his hand to her back and pulled her into his lap, her legs on either side of him. His laugh was contagious, she couldn’t help but laugh as well. “Fine. I’ll give you those three, but that’s all,” she grinned at him, her fangs flashing. Her flushed skin was visible through her white fur on her cheeks and chest.

“Maybe I need to get my head scanned after-all,” she mused before she tightened her grasp on him and pulled him against her to kiss him eagerly.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:58 pm
13 rarely ever regretted the things he had done. This would probably be the same. But if she wanted to just forget about it he would respect that and they never had to talk about it again.

He didn’t want that, for either of them.

“Ah now you see I’m gonna go for six. You keep feeding me compliments and you might never get rid of me.” He chuckled again, brushing a loose strand of her hair back out of her face. Her soft moans were enough to spur him on. The fire in his belly was growing with each passionate moment that they spent together like this.

13 quirked an eyebrow at her head scan comment. What did she mean by that? He didn’t have much time to ponder when she was kissing him again. Much more eagerly than before. He moaned into her mouth as the hand on the small of her back began to move slowly up MJ’s spine.

13 pulled back from the kiss but not very far, hands on either side of her face. “So what now?” He didn’t need a reply right away. But if she had any idea he was all ears. Or maybe they were just too drunk to unpack that right now.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:46 am
MJ was always a big flirt, and never had regrets. She would normally be sure that this would be no different but this was no groupie or stranger, this was 13. A lifelong companion. Someone she saw every single day. This was different.

No regrets.

He brushed the hair back from her eyes and her stomach did flip flops at the sweet side of him that she had never seen before. He's always cared about the band and she knew he'd do anything for them, but this was a far stretch from roadie duties. She doubted he kissed PB or the others like this. The idea would've made her laugh if she wasn't so busy kissing him. His hand moving up her spine and goosebumps flared all over her body.

When he broke the kiss again she sighed, eyes heavily lidded with both lust and the drink clouding her judgement. Or maybe it wasn't clouded at all and this was meant to happen between them. Mismatched eyes stared into his green ones, his hands now on either cheek. She scanned his face, unsure of how to answer his loaded question.

What now?

MJ licked her lips and shrugged her slender shoulders just slightly, "I dunno..." she said in a whispered breath.

"If you were anyone else I'd be dragging you to the coatroom right about now," she giggled. Not that she didn't want to do exactly that... That didn't answer his question, however. MJ, still looking into his eyes, couldn't help but ask "What about you? Even without your sunglasses on I can't tell what you're thinking."

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:11 am
‘If he was anybody else’ eh? “So what’s stopping you then?” His left hand moved down to slide his fingers around the back of her nexk, pulling her in close for another kiss. He probably could have stayed like this the rest of the night or even moved things upstairs to the apartments. But a coat closet could do just as well if not a bit cramped.

His hands dropped from her face and neck to slide down her arms and sides, around her hips until he could grab her a**.

“It’s not that hard to figure out what I am thinking right now. But I’d you really want to know I’ll tell you.” A devilish smirk curled the corner of his mouth and he replaced his sunglasses to their proper position on his face. If she wanted to know he’d tell her but it would probably make her blush even more than she already had been.

13’s lips met the curve of her neck and worked his way down to her collar bone and back up again. Taking in her smell which was sweet but also tinged with the smell of weed.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:32 am
So what’s stopping you then?

Well if that wasn’t an invitation, the kiss that followed definitely was. Considering she was sitting on his lap with her a** cupped in his hands, she had a pretty damn good idea of what he was thinking.

Her head rolled to the side as she gave him more access to her neck. Was she crazy for doing this? Would it ruin band dynamics? She froze for a moment with her fingers gripping his shirt collar while he kissed her skin. A part of her twisted in her stomach in the form of whiskey and wanted to say ******** all of that and drag him off and deal with the consequences later.

The smarter part of her, the tiny bit of her that cared about the band more than anything else, stopped her from doing just that. She groaned as he kissed her again and again. “We could just figure this out later, and no matter what we decide we’ll be good with it. Or I could get off your lap and leave you to your work and we pretend this never happened. Either way, we can't let it change band vibes. That's all that's stopping me, 13.” Gods she hoped he agreed to the first option so she could do all the terrible things that were running through her head right now. But booze or not, she didn’t want to ruin a good thing so she would respect whatever answer he gave her.

“No pressure either way,” she murmured. She was totally chill on the outside but her entire being was vibrating on the inside.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:01 am
She was giving him options. They could figure it all out later or pretend it never happened. That last option didn’t sit well with him, he didn’t want to pretend that there wasn’t something there. Maybe it was because of how long they knew each other, everything just felt comfortable and 13 could relax around her.

He cared a lot about the band, the crew and the club. Having worked his a** off to make sure everything was coming together. Fixing ahit when it needed to be fixed and building stuff. Yea, maybe he did more that a normal roadie sis but if not him then who? Plus he liked to keep busy.

“I think I prefer the first option. But I agree. If it starts to ******** up the band dynamic we walk away.” It would probably be hard but he understood well enough s the band would always come first and he was fine with that. It was the same for him. He had committed a large chunk of his unlife to the Graverobbers and would hate to see it just fall apart.

Sylent Nyte
/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:22 am
Him agreeing was basically as if MJ was sitting at a red light - the moment he said he wanted option number one, the light turned green and MJ’s theoretical tires were spinning with how quickly she wanted to move.

There was no time to go upstairs to either of their apartments.

She whined a little as she climbed off of his lap, already missing the warmth of him against her, and she grabbed one of his hands with hers. MJ nodded her head in the direction of the coatroom and flashed him a toothy grin before pulling him in that direction.

It may have been small and cramped for the larger male, but she needed to get her claws on him now. And quite frankly since she brought it up she’s been thinking of nothing else. Kicking the door closed behind them, she locked it and immediately threw herself back into his arms.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:12 pm
The moment the words had left his mouth it seemed to flip a switch in MJ and soon she had left his lap, grabbing one of his hands and pulling him off his seat and towards the coat room. Apparently whatever he had said gave her a green light.

He eyeballed the coat room door, even it seemed small but he had no time to mention it as he was pulled into the small room. The door locked shut and locked. It was a good thing he wasn’t claustrophobic that was for sure.

She was back in his arms in an instant. 13 wrapped his arms around her and leaned down to kiss her. Nipping at her bottom lip for a moment before his tongue slipped past her lips, swirling against her tongue. This day just seemed to have gotten better and better. It wasn’t what he had planned to do all day but he wasn’t complaining either. Sometimes s**t just happened and this just so happened.

13 pushed her up against the coats that were hanging in the closet. Claws running up the back of her neck to twine in her rainbow colored hair. He wanted her bad.

Sylent Nyte

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:00 pm
MJ was never afraid to go after what she wanted, though she was never quite so forward about it. Nor did she really have to be, she was more used to people annoyingly throwing themselves at her, it was nice to be going after what she wanted in that moment. She could thank the alcohol for that. Her fingers moved upwards along the edges of his shirt, her knuckles brushing the bare skin of his chest then her arms snaked around his neck.

Pulling him down closer to her as he kissed her, she sighed contentedly when he nipped at her bottom lip. Her lips parted, welcoming him almost desperately. A shiver ran up her spine as his claws ran along her neck to entwine in her hair. MJ got as close to him as she possibly could, completely intoxicated by him.

She pulled away from the kiss so she could bury herself in him, kissing and nipping at his stubbly jaw and working her way to his neck. Her fangs extended as she continued down his neck and back to his jaw. Arms still around his neck, she pulled herself up so her legs were wrapped around his waist and she knew he would grab her to hold her up. MJ leaned in and whispered naughty things in his ear, breathing heavily with desire.

This was way better than anything she could have had in mind for today.

Yayoi

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:47 pm
In that moment 13 only wanted her. Nothing else had any of his attention. When she hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist his hands instantly went to her a** to hold her up. With his hands full he was subject to her whims.

Which was fine. He liked her whims.

Fade to black

Sylent Nyte

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out