Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:19 am
WHO WANTS A GOD?

Open: NOW
Close: July 31, 2023 @ 11:59pm EST  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:21 am
The Rules:

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end but please note in red at the top of your post when you made and change and what that change was.
4. I will not be accepting paired lines concepts at this time.

The Form:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Approval:[/b]
[b]God's domain:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Reference images:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:26 am
July 30th - Removed form and updated other-
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Livarian
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bardic Inspiration
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Different musical instruments, music notes, clothing/accessories, sheet music or their minion (Conductor Ferret ~ rare)
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Floating music notes
Two: One of the following: harp, lute, flute or drums
Three: Piles of sheet music
Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: One of their clothing items or accessories. Including their hat or coat.
Two: Their hair, with ribbon or heterochromia with star shaped pupils
Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's.

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: Pupils of their eyes are star shaped, and has Heterochromia one eye a bright red and deep green.
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories: Floating music notes, a harp, lute, flute and drum, and piles of sheet music. Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's. Music note earrings, and bracelet.
References: Ref 1
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Try to have fun with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:13 am
Username: Kinu
Link to Approval: Here
God's domain: Temptation
Description: Hi. Temptation. Ya know. Hot stuff. Lol. She likes the bad girl look. Maybe that's her own temptation. Meanki lines (Old or New) would be awesome unless something else really grabs you.
Reference images: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4, Ref for hairstyle and color.
Anything else: Have fuuuuuuuuuun. 83 She is going to.

God's domain: Angeliques
Description: Serious, loving, intelligent, wise, she's a thoughtful and supportive goddess who takes great care in the responsibility of being a resource and support for her race. She knows the heavy burden and responsibility of the duties of Angeliques and desires only for their success and happiness.
I'm thinking maybe Starcatcher lines or Meanki (Old lines).
Reference images: Ref 1
Anything else: Have fuuuun. <3

God's domain: Moth Fertility Demi
Description: Big tiddy Moth mommy (Love Luna Moths but happy for a mix of moth traits or something similar to first and second refs for colors/styles)
Reference images:
Inspo 1 (Love all of this)
Inspo 2 (Love all of this. TW mild nudity/topless)
Inspo 3 (Not the Antennae)
Inspo 4 (Not the hairstyle or Antennae)
Inspo 5 (Love the ears. Not so much the colors. xD)
Jewelry style inspo 1
Jewelry style inspo 2
Anything else: What They Bless:
Common -
1. Moth colors and markings
2. Moth Fluff! (Neck, Arm, Legs, Tail. Can be all areas, one area, or a mix of whatever the colorist wants to do.)
3. Beautiful Precious Stone Jewelry/or a long cigarette with smoke, or some other kinda accessory/clothing? (Depends on what colorist makes)
Uncommon -
1. Big Fluffy set of Antennae
2. Small Cuddly Moth Companion
Rare -
1. Moth Wings and extra set of arms

God's domain: Cryptid Fertility Demi
Description: Cryptid boi. Spooky, hot, strange and unusual. Haha
Reference images:
I love this as a general inspo idea/vibe for the head, especially with the ruffled mane of fur. Three glowing eyes would be perfection.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are for mixing up and making him Cryptid-like. xD

Anything else: Children blessed by this Demi inherit abnormal/Cryptid features. Hooves, bird-like feet, antlers, extra/glowing eyes, antennae, fangs, wide-eyed otherwordly stares. Can possibly grant features stolen from other races that are unrelated to the parents race.
DISCLAIMER: 'This does not always mean they will be cuter.'  

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:27 am
Username: DaisyMilk
Link to Approval: Approval
God's domain: Badgin
Description: I'm sorry, I don't have any real vision beyond earthy and smart orz
Reference images: Inspiration mood board
Anything else: I am wanting a GODDESS of Badgin, but I'm waffling on whether Elder reg or pure lines would look better since ears and tail would need editting.

Username: eldritch stardust
Link to Approval: Goblincore Demi
God's domain: Fertility
Description: Mostly leaving this CC, but with some general requests xD: Earth tone colors with splashes of navy blue and burgundy, little bones and crystals in the hair, red cap mushrooms and little snail and frog friends with smol mushroom hats
Reference images: ref1, ref2, ref3
Anything else: Either female reg (sitting) or unisex lines, up to you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:48 pm
Updated 7-8-2023 with all new forms!

SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Noir Songbird
Deities Domain: Faeseelies
Deity Permission: Approved on discord, listed here
Inspiration: Moodboard~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): The Faeseelie goddess should be neutral, on F Faeseelie lines; she loves all her children, good and ebil, and defintiely has very flower-fairy-princess vibes~
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: N/A

Deities Domain: Frankenfae
Inspiration: Steampunk mad scientist vibes
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): SCIENCE. The Frankenfae goddess, like her creations, is 100% obsessed with s c i e n c e. Very crazy, very into invention, generally kind of wild and fun.

Deities Domain: Frankenfae
Inspiration: Primitive huntress vibes
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She is a herbo. delightfully Not Very Bright but full of love.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:18 pm
Username: Pinka
Link to Approval: Done on Discord
God's domain: Binkaes
Description: Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Reference images: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Anything else:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:08 pm
Username: StarshineAngel01
Link to Approval: here
God's domain: Beaches
Description: Her main body is Yellow-blue gradient with a couple of star fish markings on her hip and she has a hibiscus flower in her hair. Just think nice sunny beaches with clear blue water.
Reference images: here | Here
Anything else: Have fun  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:44 pm
Username: Ruriska
Link to Approval: Here!
God's domain: Bucks
Description: An arrogant big antlered buck who will tell all the buck mortals to go out, clash antlers and get some booty. Probably a chauvinist and wants a harem of cute ladies.
Reference images: Uuu something like this but less derpy haha. But if that doesn't appeal, go nuts.
Anything else: Very CC, feel free to mess around, do whatever. I just want big antlers haha.

Link to Approval: Approval
God's domain: Fertility Demi
Description: A male fertility demi based of a maneki neko cat!
Reference images:
Spoilered for big images:

Anything else:
These are the ideas for his blessings, if that helps with edit ideas! But I can also change these depending on what you do so don't feel bound by it if something doesn't work or you want to do something different!

Common:
1. Whisker markings
2. Koban coin
3. Born lucky (some sort of indicator, a glow or aura or something)
Uncommon:
1. Red collar with a golden bell
2. Pointed cat ears (like his)
Rare:
1. Raised arm edit
Ref Images For Looks (If Applicable):
An amalgamation of these!

Link to Approval: approval
God's domain: Fertility Demi
Description: A male fertility demi based off werewolves who will rarely bless werewolf offspring!
Reference images: Legit just a werewolf dude with lots of scars, snarly and furry and toothy idk man just feral af. Very CC. Not too much black since that's probably look a little too close to Primal lmao.
Anything else: Have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:25 pm
Username: Aria Starstone
God's domain: Water Dragons
Description: Pearls and musical notes around her, maybe make it look like she's sitting on a throne made of a clam if that makes any sense at all? Otherwise, CC, using the refs as inspiration
Reference images: One, Two
Anything else: N/A  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:11 am
Change made: February 26th, 2023 / Change in question: Adding two more forms

Username: Lenacatte
Link to Approval: Here! (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 1 of the permission thread)
God's domain: Racial Deity of Sirens
Description: The references below, while pretty loose, are kind of what I envision her to be, so feel free to turn them up to eleven or simplify them of need be
(skintone can be white and hair color CC) with whatever decorations and extravagance necessary to represent the race's seductive but dangerous nature!
Reference images: One Two
Anything else: Thank you for the opportunity!

God's domain: Racial Deity of Sea Nymphs
Description: Considered one of the gentler deities, she's nothing but maternal over her children, wanting to see them flourish now that the land has awoken again. Despite her predilection, she's generous to any creature that is kind to one of her own. I picture her with clear greek vibes. Marine themes too, but overall sweeter and gentler than her Siren counterpart.
Reference images: One Two

Link to Approval: Here (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 5 of the permission thread!)
God's domain: Demi God of Fertility (Idol Singer themed)
Description: Children blessed by Akihiko can receive his microphone, hairstyle, and cool idol singer clothes. Plus, all his godchildren have a gift for performance! On rare occasions, children are born as bards. I'd like him on the new standing lines to match Aiko, preferable on baddie lines, but regular is okay if those aren't available. Male idol outfits are rather generic tbh so references are just a basic idea.
Reference images: Ref 1 , Ref 2 , Ref 3, possible color pallete 1 or 2 , whichever looks better for you.
Anything else: If chosen, we can talk about the outfit further to avoid having it look like one from an existing franchise!

Link to Approval: Here (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 2 of the permission thread!)
God's domain: Demi Goddess of Fertility (Día de los Muertos themed)
Description: Children blessed by this Demi may inherit their skull makeup, clothes, marigold flowers and, on rare occasions, a monarch butterfly companion (during roleplay, it'll allow the godchild to interact with the spirits of the deceased once a month). I trust your judgement, so you can look at the three references go what inspires you from them, including maybe marigold flowers or petals scattered around and the butterfly minion? As for the lines, I've decided on female elder baddie lines, but with a softer, not so mean look?
Reference images: Ref 1 , Ref 2 and Ref 3!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:00 pm
Edit 7/08/2023 - Added Demi form, updated Domain Deity form to reflect custom type

Username: Artymus
Deities Domain: Destruction
Deity Permission: Here
Inspiration: Kali by Alana Fairchild More traditional Kali art Crumbling ruins Crumbling ruins
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): "Destruction - Noun. The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired." . Sometimes Destruction is patient and gentle, wearing away at you over time, happening so slowly you don't even realize what's happening. Other times, Destruction is violent and quick, like a viper striking an unwitting rat. However, Destruction can be beauty and power, rage and silence.
Additional Notes: I can't really decide which way to go; either similar to the Hindu goddess Kali in terms of theme (powerful goddess-type, coming to kick your teeth in, gold jewelry, gauzy clothing [if you wanna do some kind of covering, nekkid is fine too]). OR, the personification of destruction with beautiful face/hair, but then begins to turn to stone and crumble the further down the body you go, with bits of lava-colored "vein" showing in places ("My body is a temple; ancient and crumbling"). (Maybe even a few spots of moss? IDK, loose concept). Either concept is good, or you can combine them somehow. Total artistic freedom.

FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Artymus
Fertility Demi's Theme: Coffee!
Fertility Demi Permission: Link
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Latte art-inspired markings, coffee-themed accessories (mug/coffee pot/apron/coffee beans/etc), perky personality
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Male reg standing lines (open to changing if you think other lines would look better)
Body: Swirling mix of the softer browns in palette, latte art markings in cream
Face: Same as body, softest brown inner ear
Eyes: Dark brown in the palette, like coffee beans
Hair: Black/dark brown
Wings: CC, maybe cream?
Items/Accessories: barista apron (CC color, can throw on coffee stains if wanted), coffee pot or large mug in one hand, piles of coffee beans around feet. If you have any other accessory ideas, feel free.
References: Palette, Latte art inspiration, Barista with apron and mug
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Perpetually perky, Folger loves helping out a fellow Faekat with a cup of joe to give them some pep in their step. While sometimes he seems a bit much, more often than not Folger is seen as a bright spot on a cloudy morning.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Have fun!  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:32 pm
Username: Sleet Tempest Snape
Link to Approval: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25584234&page=9
God's domain: Creativity
Description: Working base don what I already have for an art deity child, Lyra Page.
Reference images: In the approval thread
Anything else: I'd like to use his old custom lineart and make him fit the new sphere/theme/domain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:44 pm
Username: bitsie spider
God's domain: Demi of Fertility (Emo Kid Demi)
Description:
Lines: Dual Gendered Demi
Body: Pale skin tone, maybe even white!
Face: something like this
Eyes: CC
Hair: two-toned and something akin to these! 1, 2, 3
Wings: none, please!
Items/Accessories:
- black with skulls t-shirt
- black zip hoodie (open to see t-shirt design)
- black ripped pantzzz!
- if you want to attempt sneakers, here's some high tops!
- piercings! not a crazy amount, but lip, nose, and ears for sure!
--- maybe gauged ears?
- claws: maybe something like these if there's room! if not, black claws!
- accessory ideas! 1, 2
- skateboard inspiration!... maybe skull ice cream? XD
Reference images: i ended up putting them in the other parts of the form!
Anything else: you can simplify and do whatever you feel works best!
and please feel free to use red, pink, and purples for accent colors, too!  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:57 pm
Username:nekofayre
Link to Approval:here
God's domain:Demi of Fertility ( white sabartooth tiger ))
Description: tiger or sabartooth ears, whiskers and tail with marklings. With Arrowhead earrings a long braid and primitive clothes or lion cloth. I would like him to tiger markings and eyes.
Reference images:n/a
Anything else: have fun! Cc  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas