• Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:56 pm
SEMI-CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Mewsings of An Angel
Deities Domain: Honesty
Deity Permission: Here
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): A face of open answers, no hidden secrets. She is one of golden light and brilliant whites, blinding and shedding any shadows that lurk. Her air holds innocence and perhaps sorrow, for not all can handle honesty.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the semi-custom: Y
Additional Notes: Very CC  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:01 pm
Username: Kinu
Deities Domain: Spirits/Ghosts
Inspiration: Looks/Clothes 1, Looks/Jewelry 2, Glow Ref, Wisp Ref, Ghost Spooky Weirdness Ref 1, Spirits Weirdness Ref 2
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I imagine s/he can be fairly mournful at times, likely has severe mood swings, unpredictable, melancholy, protective over lost spirits, vengeful, loving, holds a grudge... we'll see what else happens. Haha.
Additional Notes: I'm thinking maybe Meanki (Old lines)? Or Elder pure/Jackal if male?  

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Darkness and Wings

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:20 pm
Taken on elsewhere  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:04 pm
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Livarian
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bardic Inspiration
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
What They Bless: Different musical instruments, music notes, clothing/accessories, sheet music or their minion (Conductor Ferret ~ rare)
Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Floating music notes
Two: One of the following: harp, lute, flute or drums
Three: Piles of sheet music
Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: One of their clothing items or accessories. Including their hat or coat.
Two: Their hair, with ribbon or heterochromia with star shaped pupils
Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's.

Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Eyes: Pupils of their eyes are star shaped, and has Heterochromia one eye a bright red and deep green.
Hair: See Ref
Wings: N.A.
Items/Accessories: Floating music notes, a harp, lute, flute and drum, and piles of sheet music. Their minion. Ferris the Conductor Ferret. Small white and grey ferret with a conductors wand, as well as a mini hat similar to Barrick's. Music note earrings, and bracelet.
References: Ref 1
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Try to have fun with them.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:16 am
Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Travel
Inspiration: Still nailing down her looks but I imagine parts of the classic travel god designs like wings on her head and ankles, maybe also a dragon friend because their a popular form of transportation. maybe a cloak she can hide her hair and wings in when shes feeling the need to wander, outfit idea for under the cloak, maybe she has travel bags and pouches over following with trinkets from different parts of Faetasia that she hands out to mortals, hair can be like one of these maybe~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): I feel like shes another god who cannot just stay in her temple, preferring to go out and find those who may need her herself.
Additional Notes:

----------------------------------

Username: Pinka
Deities Domain: Binkaes
Deity Permission: Done on discord but listed here
Inspiration: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, if you can do really really big hair that be amazing, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:25 am
Username: MiddyGlow
Link to Approval: X
God's domain: Water/Ocean
Description: Calm peaceful
Reference images: X X
Anything else:

Username: MiddyGlow
Link to Approval: X
God's domain: Knowlege
Description: Robe and books, maybe bookworm hair clip
Reference images: X X
Anything else:  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:06 pm
Username: Noir Songbird
Deities Domain: Faeseelies
Deity Permission: Approved on discord, listed here
Inspiration: Moodboard~
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): The Faeseelie goddess should be neutral, on F Faeseelie lines; she loves all her children, good and ebil, and defintiely has very flower-fairy-princess vibes~
Additional Notes: N/A

Deities Domain: Frankenfae
Inspiration: Steampunk mad scientist vibes
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): SCIENCE. The Frankenfae goddess, like her creations, is 100% obsessed with s c i e n c e. Very crazy, very into invention, generally kind of wild and fun.

Deities Domain: Jurassikats
Inspiration: Primitive huntress vibes
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She is a herbo. delightfully Not Very Bright but full of love.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:19 pm
Edited on July 18th, 2023 - Modified a form type.

FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Lenacatte
Deities Domain: Sirens
Deity Permission: Here! (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 1 of the permission thread)
Line art: Siren
Body: See ref (from the torso up could be white or CC)
Face: White or CC, matching torso; Her expression sultry maybe?
Eyes: CC
Hair: See reference
Wings: N/A
Items/Accessories: See reference, but feel free to add or simplify
References: Here.
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): As the Siren Goddess she is, of course, the exemplification of the race's beautiful but deadly nature!
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: Thank you for the opportunity!

SEMI-CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: Lenacatte
Fertility Demi's theme: Idol Singer (Male)
Fertility Demi permission: Here (Screenshot. actual post can be found on page 5 of the permission thread!)
Description: Children blessed by Akihiko can receive his microphone, hairstyle, and cool idol singer clothes. Plus, all his godchildren have a gift for performance! On rare occasions, children are born as bards. I'd like him on the new standing lines to match Aiko. Japanese male idol outfits from series can be a bit samey so references are just a basic idea.
Reference images: Ref 1 , Ref 2 , Ref 3, possible color palette 1 or 2 , whichever looks better for you.
Anything else: If chosen, we can talk about the outfit further to avoid having it look like one from an existing franchise!  

Lenacatte

Anxious Cat

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:42 pm
Username: Artymus
Deities Domain: Destruction
Inspiration: Kali by Alana Fairchild More traditional Kali art Crumbling ruins Crumbling ruins
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): "Destruction - Noun. The action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or cannot be repaired." . Sometimes Destruction is patient and gentle, wearing away at you over time, happening so slowly you don't even realize what's happening. Other times, Destruction is violent and quick, like a viper striking an unwitting rat. However, Destruction can be beauty and power, rage and silence.
Additional Notes: I can't really decide which way to go; either similar to the Hindu goddess Kali in terms of theme (powerful goddess-type, coming to kick your teeth in, gold jewelry, gauzy clothing [if you wanna do some kind of covering, nekkid is fine too]). OR, the personification of destruction with beautiful face/hair, but then begins to turn to stone and crumble the further down the body you go, with bits of lava-colored "vein" showing in places ("My body is a temple; ancient and crumbling"). (Maybe even a few spots of moss? IDK, loose concept). Either concept is good, or you can combine them somehow. Total artistic freedom.

Username: Artymus
Fertility Demi's Theme: Coffee!
Fertility Demi Permission: Link
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know): Latte art-inspired markings, coffee-themed accessories (mug/coffee pot/apron/coffee beans/etc), perky personality
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Male reg standing lines (open to changing if you think other lines would look better)
Body: Swirling mix of the softer browns in palette, latte art markings in cream
Face: Same as body, softest brown inner ear
Eyes: Dark brown in the palette, like coffee beans
Hair: Black/dark brown
Wings: CC, maybe cream?
Items/Accessories: barista apron (CC color, can throw on coffee stains if wanted), coffee pot or large mug in one hand, piles of coffee beans around feet. If you have any other accessory ideas, feel free.
References: Palette, Latte art inspiration, Barista with apron and mug
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Perpetually perky, Folger loves helping out a fellow Faekat with a cup of joe to give them some pep in their step. While sometimes he seems a bit much, more often than not Folger is seen as a bright spot on a cloudy morning.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Yes
Additional Notes: Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:56 pm
Username: Cheri
Fertility Demi's Theme: Tiefling
Fertility Demi Permission: x
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):
Commonly Blesses:
One: Long lashes
Two: Loopy braided hairstyle
Three: Bling

Uncommonly Blesses:
One: Rogue styled outfit
Two: Crossbow

Rarely Blesses:
One: Tiefling race
Two: Baby corollax pet
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Unisex
Body: Blue colored
Face: CC
Eyes: Purple - long lashes, why not?
Hair: Envisioning a sort of loopy braided hairstyle
Wings: CC
Items/Accessories: CC
References: Outfit inspo, inspo 2, inspo 3, hair, Baby corollax pet
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): Pretty chill, but slick. The sibling of the existing Tiefling demis.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes: Comes with a baby corallax pet, which is kind of a fancy parrot with a phoenix-like tail. Rogue themed. Has a crossbow. Honestly, I couldn't find a good hair reference - I was thinking kind of Uta loopy but linked the best thing I could find.  

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:53 am
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Fertility Demi's Theme: Jester
Fertility Demi Permission: Jester Demi approval
Inspiration: This Demi is meant to be on the Unisex/Dual-gendered Demi lines. Coloring that is not tied to the clothing I will leave up to you. I'd really rather like the clothing to be a mix of black with rainbow for the varying jester areas. These are just general idea images for what I'd like. Ref 1, Masks Ref, Ref, Ref, More general idea for facial markings/outfit. The outfit itself I would actually want in rainbow colors, with the bells on the hat, gloves, shoes, collar, mask (the kind of mask that is on a stick that you have to hold up to your face, not one that you can actually wear), and jester hat staff. But the facial markings in the gallery are more in line to what I am looking for for face markings. (I already got the ok from yuni/ghastly to go for a jester demi since her demi Chrona is also jester themed)
Additional Notes:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:12 am
Username: spelldancer
Fertility Demi's Theme: Ribbons
Fertility Demi Permission: Permission
Inspiration: Standing regular/kneeling regular, female:
Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.):
Additional Notes: What They Bless:
Common: ribbon accessories, ribbons markings, ribbons floating around the body
Uncommon: clothing made of ribbons, lots of ribbons woven through hair
Rare: ability to manifest small ribbons  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:08 am
FULL CUSTOM DEITY REQUEST
Username: Random Nobody 13
Deities Domain: Racial - Pures
Line art: Elder Pure
Body: black, pastel rainbow color patterning, maybe soft+cloudlike?
Face: black, serene expression
Eyes: pastel rainbow, white eyelashes
Hair: white and pastel rainbow, hairstyle up in a messy updo with a braid across the top of her head, see hairstyle ref
Wings: Larger feathered wings, black base with pastel rainbow patterning
Items/Accessories:
-Dress with draping skirt, decorative bust area. Decoration along the edges of skirt, loose sleeves.
--skirt and sleeves of outfit a colorful soft rainbow, the bust more white, see ref 1 for example
-Various decorative stickers and accessories, CC on placement and design but colorful
-flower clips in hair with ribbons on either side of the braid
-large halo with decorations hanging from it. Maybe one or two small wings like gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright maybe a crown? CC on rest of choices
References: Ref 1-everything ref 2 - no sleeves Ref-hair with no clippies
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y if I'm pinged for it
Additional Notes: References are mostly to give a rough guide. It doesn't have to match EXACTLY. Lemme know if you have any questions.
-Would really like WIPs for her please and thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:11 am
Username: Rein_Carnation
Link to Approval: XxX
God's domain: Nordic Viking Demi
Description: She is a female baddie (kneeling lines) that represents the determination and fighting spirit of the Nordic Vikings.
Reference images:

Ref 1,

Ref 2,

Ref 3,

Ref 4

Ref 5

Anything else: She blesses - Clothing, accessories, mixed animal furs, hairstyle with braids, nordic axes, mini wolf pup companion, Fighter spirit (grants strength and tactical boost to Kats)  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

[Estelle]

Questionable Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:13 am
Username: [Estelle]
Link to Approval: Here
God's domain: Forests
Description: Looking for very forest witch/elf/guardian vibes. Definitely some sort of antlers/horns and a lot of forest growth clothes or accessories. Maybe some limbs/tails or even wings made of wood? Flowy hair?
Reference images: One, two,, and three
Anything else: I tend to have loose concepts, so the reference ideas are really just concept inspiration. I’m open to most lines. If you pick it, it’s can chat more. Was taken on my Fatal and not completed  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff