Sun Dancer and Cynder (Yoko and Val) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:18 pm
User Image Sun Dancer smiled at the bundle in his arms. His face, hidden behind the skull, beamed with pride. He looked at the second bundle, held in his mate's arms, and his heart felt like it was bursting with joy. "I can't believe our magic did this. They're perfect." He muttered. Sun Dancer was too afraid to move to much and wake the baby in his arms. "What do you think?" He wanted to know if his mate was a blissfully happy as he was.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:22 pm
Cynder smiles as well, humming softly to the baby bundled in her arms. At Sun Dancer's voice, she looks up, then nods. "They are indeed perfect. Just look at how well behaved they are too." The boy in Cynder's arms shifts slightly in his sleep, but it was only to bring his thumb up to his mouth and suck on it, then he quieted back down.

User Image
YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:25 pm
Sun Dancer looks back at his daughter. "I don't know anything about raising children." He chuckles and brings one paw to brush her cheek. "What shall we name them?" Sun Dancer pales. He knows to keep the family Sailor going, but how can he name a fae whom he knows nothing about? She's too young to show him her personality. Sun Dancer looks to his mate, glad that the mask hides his worried expression.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:30 pm
Cynder thinks for a moment again, looking from her mate and their daughter to the son in her arms. "Well, my dad didn't know anything about raising kids either, and I've been told I turned out just fine." She says softly, smiling again at her mate. Soon the boy in her arms started to get fussy, a furious wailing sound esaping from his tiny frame. "Oh my.... Well... What do you think of Fury for him...? He certainly sounds furious." She glances over at their daughter again and hums softly as she tries to calm their son down. He wasn't hungry, they'd just been fed not that long ago. Same with diapers having been changed. Perhaps he needed to burp? She carefully sets a blanket over her shoulder and places him there, holding him with one arm and gently patting his back with the other. "What do you want to name her?"

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:34 pm
"Hmmmmm." Sun Dancer watches as his daughter coos and tries to snuggle closer to the blanket. "I bet she'll be a dancer like my mom." Sun Dancer looks back at his mate, his eyes being drawn to the flame on her tail. He grins widely. "Flame Dancer. Sailor Flame Dancer for her. And if she doesn't want to be a dancer, then we can just call her Flame. Flame and Fury." The names ring in his ears. They are perfect.

"Uh....What do we do with them?" Sun Dancer blinks, realizing they're just sitting and holding them.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:38 pm
Cynder listens as her mate speaks, then rolls the offered name around in her head for a moment before nodding. "I think that's a lovely name for her. Even if she doesn't want to be a dancer, she could probably make that flame on her tail dance at will, so still a fitting name." She finally gets Fury to settle once more, then shrugs. "I suppose we just make sure they are fed, clean, changed, burped, and most importantly, loved. We'll probably be more on our toes when they're more able to get around on their own. My father used to tell me that once I was able to crawl, I got into quite a bit of trouble. He couldn't leave me alone for a second." She chuckles at the thought.

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:41 pm
"Mom always said I was dancing all over the place, I'd fall everywhere. I never looked before I danced." Sun Dancer chuckles. "From the moment I could walk, I would wobble around in some sort of dance." He smiles at Fury and then back at Flame. An idea pops into his head and he starts to hum a song his mom used to sing to him. Sun Dancer was never a singer, but his love of music never stopped him from trying.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:43 pm
]
Cynder chuckles again as her mate speaks of how he was as a child, then listens as he hums. She slowly phases out her own humming and walks over to sit beside him, gently rocking Fury in her arms. "I liked to climb up on things and then leap off, thinking I could fly."

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:47 pm
"I can believe that." Sun Dancer chuckles, letting his hum pitter out. "Since I've not been blessed with wings, I can only imagine what it was like." And he could. Sun Dancer distinctly remembered a time he jumped off a sofa, pretending to fly only to fall flat on his face. It was the one and only time he ever tried such a stunt. "Sometimes when I dance, I feel like what I imagine flying feels like." He looks at Flame in her blanket. "It seems they may get a chance to run us ragged by jumping off things." He says as he checks her wing. "Though I don't know if Flame will be able to do much with just one wing." He would defer to Cynder's knowledge, her being the one with wings.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:50 pm
Cynder checks Fury and shakes her head. "Unfortunately, there is not much either of them can do apart with only one wing a piece. I wonder... if they chose to work together, and hold onto each other, if they could fly together? See? Their wings are on the opposite side from the other." She grins again, seeing that both their children could indeed produce flames as well. "I don't know if it's possible, but it is interesting to think about."

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:54 pm
Sun Dancer chuckles at the thought. "I was never close to my sibling. I don't even know their name..." Sun Dancer frowns. "It was mostly me and one of my moms. She has a mate, but they didn't spend as much time together as we do." Sun Dancer feels a stab of sadness at the thought. "That won't be the same with these two. They will know each other for sure." He looks at Cynder. "And maybe they'll be close enough to fly together." He chuckles.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:57 pm
Cynder frowns slightly at that. "My brother and I at least know the other exists, even if we aren't super close. Dad liked to wander, is all. He's finally found himself a mate to settle down with though, so we'll at least have him around to babysit if we need time to ourselves." She was soon smiling again and nods. "Yes, these two will be raised to know each other very well."

Fury had, by this time, finally quieted down again and was looking from one parent to the other quietly.

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:05 pm
Sun Dancer watches Fury as he settles down. He reaches out a paw to gently brush Fury's cheek as he had Flame's. "I imagine if they are as energetic as we were, we'll need lots of time to ourselves. To sleep." Sun Dancer chuckles, making Flame open her eyes.

Flame babbled slightly before twisting in her wraps, trying to escape and explore.

SpaceDadDisapproves

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:11 pm
Cynder chuckles at that. "Indeed we will." She watches Flame for a moment, then grins. "Already wanting to get out and explore, hm?"

Fury tilts his head and stares at Flame for a moment, then also starts trying to escape and explore.

YokoOnna

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:15 pm
"Who are we to say no?" Sun Dancer chuckles and lowers Flame to the ground, gently releasing her from her blanket.

Flame blinks, surprised at the sudden freedom. She coos and her mouth curls up into a smile. She tries to push herself to all fours, wobbling before falling back onto the ground. Flame tries again, pushing with her front paws before wobbling again and returning to lying on the ground. Tears started gathering in her eyes.

SpaceDadDisapproves

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces