Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:25 am
It was late. Like, really really late.

And she was maybe a little bit of a lot drunk. But she wasn’t ready for the night to end just yet, still riding the high of the Sin Bin’s reopening night. The drummer, still wearing her club attire, stood outside of 13’s door. She hesitated for a little while, chewing on her lip ring as she waited. For what exactly, she wasn’t entirely sure… a sign, perhaps? What the ******** kind of sign would she be seeing in a neon lit hallway of an apartment above a club? MJ rolled her eyes at ******** it. YOLOFAE (You Only Live Once For An Eternity).

Neon claws tapped on his door and she sucked in a breath, holding it. They may have spent quite some time together tonight but they haven’t really gotten to talk yet. At least not privately.

Swaying on her high-heeled feet slightly, she crossed her legs at her ankles and leaned against his doorframe. If he didn’t answer in a few seconds, she would call it a night and get some much needed sleep.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:46 am
The night had been long and 13 had had A LOT of whiskey among other boozes. The band tried their best but we’ll, maybe next time. After a while things had begun to wind down so he excused himself from the booth and had gone upstairs to his apartment. He hadn’t gotten the chance to talk to MJ at all. No surprise. A club wasn’t exactly the place for those kinds of talks.

He’d removed his shirt, tossing it into the hamper and went to the kitchen for some water. The male knew he’d need to chug a lot so his hangover would be minimal if he had one at all.

The knock came just as he had put the cup to his lips. Who the ******** was at his door this time of night? Setting the cup down on the counter it only took him a few strides to reach the door and open it. There was surprise in his green eyes as MJ stood there leaning against the door frame. “MJ, what a pleasant surprise. What’s up?”

13 could tell she was quite tipsy.

Maybe she was ready to talk although he wasn’t quite sure how well a conversation would go with them both pretty sloshed. Forgetting himself he stepped aside.”You wanna come inside?” He didn’t need her passing out in the hallway if she was going to.

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:39 pm
“Oh,” she breathed when 13 appeared at his door with no shirt on. <********, what was she here for again? Gosh he was distracting… The alcohol may have given her confidence but he still seemed to make her flustered. Right right, she came to talk to him. Drunk or not, she felt like a conversation needed to happen.

Heavily lidded eyes looked up at him, biting her lower lip trying to keep her nerves at bay. She was a ******** rockstar, this should be easy. At least he seemed pleased to see her, which made things a little tiny bit easier.

“Sure,” she replied to his invitation and stepped into his apartment. Of course the entire place smelled like him, she sighed to herself.

“We didn’t get a chance to really talk tonight.” MJ’s heels clicked as she walked into the apartment and made herself at home on his couch. There was no way she’d be able to do this standing up in these shoes with as much as she had drank tonight.

“Sorry if I’m bothering you, I know it’s late,” she added sheepishly.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:07 pm
13 closed the door as soon as she had entered. Watching her make her way to his couch and settle in. “Do you want some water?” He wasn’t going to offer her anymore booze figuring she’d had enough for one night.

“It was a busy night. PB did a great job pulling it off.” He leaned against the door frame to the kitchen. Quirking an eyebrow he felt that in his gut. It flip flopped. Why did she make him so nervous? He beat the s**t out of full grown men twice his size yet this woman had him by the balls. He didn’t quite enjoy that but it was how it was.

He chuckled while shaking his head. “Not a bother. So then let’s talk.” Part of his brain was trying to slam on the breaks. Stop it from happening. He wasn’t ready. No, he had to be ready. He was a grown a** man he could take anything she threw his way. He crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned. Dark hair pooling around his shoulders.

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:46 pm
MJ shook her head ‘no’ to his first question and mostly just stared at him as he leaned against the doorframe. She felt her stomach knot and she wondered what the ******** she was doing here. Was this a huge mistake?

“PB absolutely killed it,” she agreed, figuring making small talk was better than being serious. But then he said it, let’s talk, and there was no escaping it.

Or was there?

Was she chickening out?

MJ chewed nervously on her lip ring before shaking her head. “You know what, it’s late. I’m sorry. I should go, shouldn’t I? We can do this some other time. I was just mostly, like, wondering how you’re feeling. You know, about us or me or whatever. But we don’t have to talk now, really. It’s totally cool. I’m cool. Easy breezy lemon squeezy,” she was rambling. Waving a hand absentmindedly in the air as if to say ‘it's all good’, she pushed herself up off the couch and wobbled only slightly on her heels. Was she just going to leave now? After she just spewed all of that nonsense at him?

This was not going well for poor Mary Jane.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:04 pm
13 blinked as she rambled, obviously she was nervous for some reason. MJ nervous? When had that ever happened before? There was no time he could recall.

She finished and got up from the couch, wobbling her way to the door. He caught her by the wrist to stop her from leaving. He wanted to talk, if he waited any longer he probably wouldn’t of been able to sleep. It would continue to swirl around in his brain.

He turned her slightly so that she was facing him. A hand coming up to cup her cheek and run a thumb over her bottom lip. “I really like you MJ. Truth be told I have for a while.” He let out a slow breath he didn’t know he was holding. “I would like us to be more but if that’s not for you I understand.” He’d be hurt sure but he wouldn’t force her into anything she didn’t want.

If his heart beat it would be going a million miles an hour right about now but he stayed calm, cool and collected on the outside. She didn’t need to know he was turning into a mess on the inside.

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:52 pm
He caught her by the wrist and she froze, her eyes turning upwards to meet his. Her stomach flip flopped when he cupped her cheek, but when he ran his thumb over her lower lip? That was what truly did her in. There was no turning back now.

MJ’s eyebrows furrowed, her forehead wrinkling as she nodded as he spoke, trying to absorb every word he was saying, likely with the most dumbfounded look on her face. She just couldn’t believe she was hearing those words, from that guy. They normally couldn’t stand each other… Or maybe they just hadn’t ever bothered to give one another a shot. One night together changed everything.

And somehow, for some reason, she didn’t want to run from that.

Plus, he liked her, despite how annoying she often was, despite how particular she could be when it came to the band, despite everything –- he liked her. And really, that meant more to her than anything really could. He knew her and he still liked her.

Cheeks flushed a deep shade of pink, something she noticed happened an awful lot around 13. “I feel the same,” she said with a fanged grin, her confidence flaring once again. MJ turned just slightly so she could place a soft kiss on the palm of the hand that was cupping her cheek.

“Normally that ain’t for me at all,” she said honestly and continued on, “but I… I can’t stop thinking about you. And somehow this feels different. Better. So let’s do it. Let’s be more.” MJ didn’t take very many things seriously and she was never the relationship type, but for once in her unlife (and life for that matter) she wanted to change that. “I want to be more.”

Holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:15 pm
The male vampire had expected the worse case scenario, she’s reject him and that would be that. Rejection was never an easy pill to swallow. Especially coming from her. She lived rent free in his head.

But then she surprised him.

Sure when he first came to work with the band he found her annoying but over time that annoyance turned into something else. She would be obnoxious and he’d just roll his eyes or walk away. But now? Now all he wanted was to be around her when he could be. They were both busy with the band but they could always find time to spend with one another.

He placed his pointer finger under her chin and lifted her face so that he could lean down and kiss her. “Then let’s be more.” He locked lips with her. A passionate kiss full of desire.

‘I want to be more.”

That sent a thrill through him. An electric charge of excitement. What had he been nervous about again? He couldn’t remember. Now he had to just not ******** this up. Relationships were not his forte but for her he would try.

Sylent Nyte
/quote]

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:55 pm
MJ wasn’t entirely sure where she expected the conversion tonight to go when she went knocking on his door, but she definitely didn’t think it was going to be so easy. That’s what she liked about being with 13 though, it came naturally. It was easy. But still, it surprised her.

Just like it surprised her every time his lips touched hers. It was as if they were kissing for the first time all over again. This time the kiss was like they were sealing a promise to each other.

The second their lips collided MJ felt butterflies spring to life from the pit of her stomach and work their way up to her chest where her heart would be beating. It was absolutely ******** thrilling.

“Plus,” she added with a playful girn, “how can I possibly say no to all of this?” she motioned at his shirtless self with one of her brightly coloured claws. “You’re playing dirty, 13.” MJ snickered.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:05 pm
A chuckle rumbled deeply in his chest at her comment about playing dirty. He rarely wore a shirt when he was home. “If you want to talk about playing dirty how about them shorts and your boots.” His hands slid down her arms, then over her hips and back around to grab her a**, pulling her closer to him.

13 was pleased that their talk went this direction. He had expected the opposite or even some long winded discussion about how it would be bad for the band. He didn’t believe that at all. The Roadie didn’t suspect that it would be an issue. He’d still do his job but now he had a hot woman to occupy his free time.

Time seemed to stretch on forever as they stood there. Leaning down he kissed a trail along her jaw line and down her neck. “Stay here with me tonight, MJ.” He rumbled in her ear.

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:53 pm
His chuckle sent shivers down her spine. She glanced down at her boots and smirked because she still had to go on her tippy-toes to kiss him. That’s all she wanted to do right now, really. “I was trying to impress someone at the club tonight,” she shrugged and kissed him again.

“I’m not sure it worked though,” she poked him as he kissed along her jaw. “Considering I had to come knocking on his door,” she teased while leaning her head back to give him better access to her neck while he kissed her. They probably should have discussed the logistics of the band but MJ figured they were both adults and they just wouldn’t let this be bad for the band. It wasn’t like MJ had never caught herself getting distracted by him during practice before they were together anyway, so really nothing would be changing. She toured a lot, but he always went with them so distance would never be a problem. The band had nothing to worry about.

“Mmm okay maybe I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and it did work afterall,” she wiggled her booty and laughed. MJ’s hands went up to his face by his temples, her fingers in his dark hair, and she looked into his bright green eyes.

“I was hoping you’d ask,” she grinned and ran her claws through his hair to the back of his head, and pulled him in to kiss him. She got butterflies in her stomach all over again. MJ tended to be a little overbearing but she didn’t want him to regret asking her to stay within the first 10 seconds, so instead of dragging him off somewhere when it wasn’t even her apartment she would let him take the lead.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:21 pm
“I’m pretty sure you impressed him.” He smirked wide, famgs poking out from beneath his lip. And she had. He had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her, whenever he caught himself looking he’s quickly shift his gaze somewhere else. If he let her outfit get to him well. They might have ended up her a lot earlier. But he didn’t want to cut from the party like that. “But he’ll remember for next time.”

13 was excited, something he had dreamed about for a while now was finally coming true. The band would be fine, nothing would change.

He laced his fingers with her’s and began to lead her into the other room. Obviously it was the bedroom since there was a large bed with black sheets. It was nothing super fancy.l, made of a dark mahogany as was the rest of the furniture in the room. It was dimly lit by the soft glow of candles which seemed to be the main source of light in the apartment.

Sitting on the edge of the bed he pulled her in close, hands running up her sides and around to her back holding her there as he kissed her again. She smelt so good, well she always smelt good.

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:44 am
Her hand entwined with his just felt like it made sense. How did they not realize their feelings for each other sooner? She let him lead her into his bedroom and she stood between his legs when he sat on the edge of the bed and he pulled her in. The more time they spent together the more MJ was sure that this wasn’t a mistake at all.

Arms snaked around him and her brightly coloured claws ran along the nape of his neck as he kissed her in the soft glow of candlelight. It was as if he was ready and waiting for her all along and it was perfect.

MJ was never a candles and romance kind of gal, but this was different. This was exactly what she wanted and exactly who she wanted it to be with. Climbing into his lap so she was on her knees with one on either side and facing him, she nuzzled into him and sleepily planted light kisses along any bare skin she could reach. She was still quite buzzed from all the drinking she had done with the band but she wasn’t ready for the night to end.

Day time would come for them and they would have to sleep eventually, but for now she was enjoying his company. And his smell. And his kisses. And the fact that he was shirtless. Okay she was just enjoying every bit of him now that she had him all to herself.

"Shame it took us this long to get here. Good thing we have an eternity now," she grinned up at him, her rainbow hair loose and messy around her shoulders, down her back and bangs wispy over her eyes. "Unless you get sick of me," she teased.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:14 am
There was a warmth there between their handa. Well, not just their hands it was between their bodies too. As she climbed into his lap he ran his hands slowly up her thighs, his hands coming to rest on her hips, giving them a small squeeze. ******** she was so hot, how’d he get so lucky? And she liked him and that was always a plus too.

“Well what’s that saying, good things come to those who wait?” He grinned while burying his face against the curve of her neck. Her scent intoxicating. An eternity. She was right they did have a long time to make up the time that was lost from them not realizing they liked each other. That was fine with him.

13 ran claws through her loose hair, it was soft between his fingers, slipping through them as he moved his hand through it. “Nah I don’t think that’ll happen.” She had been mildly annoying before they had spent time in that coat closet. Now? Well now he could look past that’s

Sylent Nyte

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Sylent Nyte
Crew

Obsessive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 pm
She really, really liked him. And that was so weird and hard for MJ to wrap her head around, because there weren’t many people that she genuinely liked. But he was different, and all that mattered was that they liked each other and both wanted to pursue those feelings.

Unlife just finally got interesting.

MJ groaned when he buried his face in her neck and she dug her claws into the back of his neck a little more roughly than she had intended, the alcohol lowering her inhibitions. She grinned sheepishly at his reassurance that he wouldn’t grow sick of her.

“I gotta be honest, 13,” she said breathily, “I’m usually the hit it and quit it type.” Her bottom lip tucked under her front teeth as she chewed her lip ring nervously. “I don’t wanna ******** this up, so like. Just be honest with me if I am, okay? I want to give this a real shot and I don’t know how to do that but I’m gonna do my best.” She was rambling again.

Yayoi

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces