Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Vampires
[PRP] Picking Up the Pieces (Vadoma & Lilith)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith felt it in her blood. Pain. But not her own. The flicker of candlelight bathed the chamber in soft light as The Dark Mother awoke, her eyes opening abruptly, pushing herself partway up off the floor to look scan the room. Who? Closing her eyes, slender brows furrowing, she concentrated and the answer came abruptly. Vadoma. Something was very wrong. The female got to her feet and shook herself free of dust. She had to go. Lilith melted into the shadows and vanished from sight.

Moments later she reappeared from the darkness of the woods, her crimson eyes burning in the night, beautiful red hair shimmering beneath the moonlight. Her face laced with concern, eyes searching, radiating a vibrant intensity as they searched for her granddaughter. It didn't take long for the form to appear and her eyes softened, the distress radiated from Vadoma so potently she could feel it humming around her, like vibrations. Lilith slipped from the darkness onto the path and began to approach her. "Vadoma..." She breathed softly, her eyes filled with concern. "What happened?" She held her arms out for her, ready to envelope the young vampire. Something was very, very wrong.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:31 am
User Image[/img]

What should have been a short trip turned into something longer as Vadoma dragged her feet along the path to home. She was heartsick, the pain and weight in her chest felt like a dragon was sitting in her, squishing her flat. She couldn’t understand what Rares had been so upset about, it had come out of the blue. He had called her a liar and tried to……

She couldn’t say it. Couldn’t think it. Whatever it was why had he gone to such the extreme without talking to her first about whatever it was. Bloody tears began to flow down her cheeks again. Vadoma had never been this miserable in all her short existence. Papa told her about how she would have experiences like this through out her life but she didn’t realize it would be this soon.

The young vampire had been lost in her own head when a familiar voice called her name. Red eyes flicking up to watch as Lilith came strolling down the path with her arms open. She ran to her and when she finally reached her grandmother wrapped her arms around her and buried her face in her shoulder. “He…he tried to kill me. I loved him and he tried to….” She couldn’t say it again, couldn’t believe that it had happened. Vadoma didn’t understand what had happened and it was tearing her apart.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:22 pm
Lilith felt her heart breaking as she saw the tear-streaked face of her Granddaughter melt from the shadows. As the girl ran, and wrapped her arms around her, she enveloped her in a shockingly warm embrace, the smell of spices and earth pushing away the cold of the woods. She rested her cheek atop her head and gently stroked her hair, her other arm wrapped tightly around the female.

"My love..." She sighed, her eyes closing as tears of blood fell, joining in her sorrow. Her gaze slid open, a primal kind of rage filling the crimson of her eyes as she stared back down the path. But the pull of the broken heart in her arms snapped her back and she blinked rapidly, the anger abating, temporarily subdued.

Delicate fingers brushed away the tears from Vadoma's cheek but knew more would follow, this wasn't a simple pain. Her heart had been shattered. The shadows seemed to stretch, crawling toward them both and enveloping them. "We need to leave this place... hold on tight." She gave a warm smile and held her close with both arms. A tingling sensation, like bubbles along the skin, rose upwards and everything went dark. They reappeared in Liliths inner sanctum, the same place Grendel had been gifted the Disciplines.

She released her a moment, moving quickly to grab a large glass bottle and two glass chalices, filling them both with a dark, red liquid, she handed one to Vadoma. "Drink deep. It will help ease your nerves." Vadoma would need to lose the edge, to feel grounded again, before Lilith knew she would be able to tell her anything. She guided her to a fire burning in a large, ornate, silver dish and gestured for her to sit beside her on the ground. "Come my love, sit. You're safe."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:53 pm
One moment they were in the woods the next Lilith’s cave. She had only been here a few times when she was little but it was familiar all the same. Vadoma rubbed at her eyes with the palms of her hands. She felt empty inside, like everything she had had just drained away, her body heavy made it hard to move.

She stared blankly at the contents of the chalice when it was handed to her. Allowing herself to be moved towards the fire, she settled on the ground next to her grandmother. Lilith always knew what to say. She was wise and clever. Vadoma could only hope to be like her one day.

Finally she drank, draining the chalice with a few large gulps. It was tasty and she probably would have enjoyed it more if she were in a better state of mind. Red eyes, not unlike Grendel’s and Lilith’s stared into the fire. The usual glow dull, a thick wall of grief and sadness had gone up effectively shutting out the world around her. She was numb. And if she thought about it Vadoma would probably start crying again.

“I don’t understand…” Her throat was tight that the words were barely audible. “I don’t know what happened.” Vadoma’s gaze slid towards Lilith next to her. “I did something but I don’t know what. I don’t know how to fix this….”

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:27 pm
Lilith waited patiently for her Granddaughter to join her, letting her sit in her own time when she was ready. As she felt the familiar form nestle down beside her she turned her face to watch as she drank the contents of the chalice, raising her own to her lips to imbibe.

The taste was smooth, lovely, mildly sweet but full of warm spices that complimented the blend well. It warmed the soul but even this could not fix whatever had been done. She could feel the pain and the sadness coming off Vadoma in waves, enough to make her dizzy with its strength. Whatever had happened it was powerful.

She didn't speak at first, letting the mild vibrations of the caves energy seep into her body, listening as it whispered. Vadoma looked so much like her father's, it had been a while since she's last seen her, since the tea party. When she was still little. She reached up and brushed her hair behind her ear gently, the look on Vadoma's face heartbreaking. Lilith let her speak, knowing it wasn't easy, that she was fighting so much hurt and confusion, loss.

"It's ok. Take your time." She whispered, her voice like a soft echo. She reached over and grabbed the bottle, setting it before them in case Vadoma wanted more. "Start from the beginning. Tell me what happened and we will see what can be done." Vadoma's words were fractured. Too difficult to understand and weave together an image of what had transpired. As the young vampire looked up at her she smiled warmly, sincerely, her gaze holding nothing but love. "I'm here for as long as you need me."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:44 pm
Rubbing at her eyes again, Vadoma lifted the bottle and poured herself another drink. She wasn’t a drinker but for now the liquid was warming her belly and dulling her emotions. After drinking about half the second chalice she stopped.l, staring down at her reflection in the red liquid.

“I met someone. He was so sad and lonely so I wanted to cheer him up by being his friend but we grew to be more than friends. Everything was going well until today when I went to see him.” Her head snapped up. Red eyes staring into red. “Something happened and he lost all trust in me and he tried to kill me I think. I don’t know what I did, grandmother. But I still love him all the same.”

What was wrong with her?

He had gotten under her skin and established a permanent place in her heart. But he had tried to kill her, any sane person would run far away. But she still believed there was goodness in Rares, at least there could be. Vadoma would just have to work harder to gain his complete trust so this never happened again. Thinking of his scared her but it also made her heart ache. Like someone kept plucking at the strings everytime he crossed her mind.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:18 pm
Lilith closed her eyes softly, leaving space for Vadoma to settle and pour herself more drink. When her voice finally broke the silence she listened, her eyes opening and sliding to watch her face as she spoke. Ah, this was about love. She took another slow sip from her chalice, he mind flipping through the pages of what she could remember about love.

It had been so long since she remembered what it was like to love someone in that way, to be connected by the heart, a love so strong nothing could shake it. She smiled faintly, gaze locked to the fire, her eyes darkening for only a moment before they returned to their bright, luminous crimson.

"Trust yourself, Vadoma. Your instincts have always been strong." She purred gently, her hand sliding across the ground, collecting sand which she tossed into the silver bowl. The fire flared a bit, growing warmer, the scent of the burning wood stronger. For a moment it smelled faintly like Rares.

"Do you believe that he would harm you without reason? Look deep. What does the blood tell you?" Her claws scratched the surface of the earth by her feet, creating a deep rut. She watched as the edges of it frayed but the core of it remained connected. Interesting.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:38 pm
Lilith was right. Vadoma’s instincts had always been strong even as a child. She was sure her instinct about Rares was right and she just wanted to take his loneliness away. Which she seemed to have done for a time. Still she was confused as to what reason he had.

“No, I do not. But I don’t know what his reason could be.” She gripped the chalice tightly. Taking another long drink draining the chalice of the rest of the f it’s concepts. She wished she knew what had happened, why he was so upset with her. “Whatever it was he didn’t even ask me about it. I thought he trusted me enough but I was wrong, grandmother.!i was so very very wrong.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:21 pm
The fire flickered and danced atop its bed of wood, the warm light joining the candles in the cave to create a comforting atmosphere. She dipped her claw into her goblet of wine and let a drop fall into the line she had made in the earth at her feet.

Her eyes drifted to the line as she listened to Vadoma speak, watching as the little drop that should have vanished into the earth began to expand and filled the thread, spreading out into the frayed edges. Very interesting. Those crimson eyes shifted to her Granddaughter, softening. "Vadoma, do you see this thread?" She fanned her claws over the image in the earth.

"This is the thread that connects you and this male. See how it is frayed but not broken?" Lilith's gaze fell to the symbol and then back to Vadoma. "You know the answer, deep down. You know what you feel. If you believe in him enough to still love him even now... then perhaps what happened was beyond either of your control. Sometimes the truth is buried in obscurity and sometimes it lies right before you."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:40 am
Vadoma’s crimson gaze fell to the symbol in the earth, a curious look flicking across her features. Lifting her hand to rub at her eyes with the back of it before she really looked at it.

Lilith was right, it was frayed but not broken and that gave her hope. What her grandmother said made sense. This whole situation was unusual, something or someone must have gotten to Rares and played on his insecurities to turn him against her like this. Vadoma’s brows furrowed and she stared down at the wine in her chalice. She did know deep down how she felt, there was no denying it. This all had to be some big misunderstanding.

Finishing off her wine she set the chalice down, a heavy frown on her lips. She had to take back what she had said to Rares about not believing in unforgivable. Whoever did this, whoever turned Rares against her, was unforgivable. Vadoma clenched a hand, claws digging into the palm of her hand as she stares into the fire. The light reflecting in her eyes burned and scorched the earth around her. A heat rolled off of her as her jaw set in a hard line, shadow tendrils moved languidly behind her not quite so riled up yet.

“I need to go back.” She stated plainly. She needed to find Rares before he did something he would regret. Turning to Lilith she stares at her with such intensity, rage boiling beneath the surface. It was in this moment that she most looked like Grendel. She had never felt this way before, it was new and gave her a flood of adrenaline. Vadoma felt like she could do anything if she put her mind to it. “I need to find him.”

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:16 pm
The Dark Mother flickered behind Lilith's eyes for a moment, watching as the vampire next to her observed the thread. She began to feel the energies shift in the younger female, jewel-like gaze falling to the clenched fist then back up to the fire beginning to burn in her eyes.

Lilith knew that fire well. It burned in her, in Grendel, and now... Vadoma. Her eyes softened as The Dark Mother slipped away again, momentarily dormant, and she threw the rest of her wine into the fire. The flames went out for a before rapidly roaring back to life, the color of blood. As Vadoma's gaze shifted to Lilith, that eternal rage burning deep within her beautiful eyes, The Dark Mother came to meet her.

"You wont find him... not there." She stretched her palm over the flame, her eyes so dark red they looked like an abyss. The blood spilled in small droplets from her eyes, adding to the stain down her cheeks. "He is somewhere you cannot go. For now." She felt a hesitation seize her suddenly, she couldn't say where he was. She knew. But it wasn't for her to tell Vadoma.

The matter was too... delicate. It had to come from the one who had him. The red of the flames cast eerie shadows on the walls, soft whispers beginning to speak from the shadows. Lilith snapped back to herself, her gaze upon those same shadows as she made a sound, driving them away. "Where do you want to go? I will take you."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:41 pm
The energy swirled inside Vadoma like a rising storm, the sound of blood rushed in her ears. A darkness began to coil itself around her light. The rush of adrenaline heightened her senses. Her red eyes darkened to almost black and she watched the now blood red flames.

She wondered id that would be the same color of the person’s insides when she was done shredding them. She blinked at that thought. Never had she even had a thought like that. Never had she wanted to destroy someone so completly. Vadoma would find them, she made this promise to herself and Rares. Whoever had caused them so much pain….

Lilith’s voice brought her back into the present. The darkness of beside her now recoiled. The young vampire blinked again and tilted her head just a little bit. “Somewhere I cannot go? Who has him?” Was it the person who fed Rares lies? “Take me home please.” If she couldn’t get to Rares she knew someone who could.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am
Lilith could feel the tempest rising in her Granddaughter. A dark storm that threatened to consume, to overwhelm reason and logic and caution. She reached out a claw and slid it gently across Vadoma's cheek, gathering the last stray tear which suddenly vanished into the air. Her eyes flickered between dark and light as they watched it disappear. "Take care in what you choose to do with that anger. Rage can destroy what matters most. When the time comes remember what is most important." She smiled, a look of knowing deep within those intense eyes.

This family had a bad habit of letting their rage control them. She didnt want that for Vadoma, for any of her bloodline. Caine's rage, her rage, it was a potent mix. Between the irrational anger of the former vampire god and her wild wrath... it was a wonder their lineage hadn't consumed and destroyed itself completely. Instead they flourished. She reached over to lift Vadoma's hands as she spoke, guiding them both to their feet. "Rares is exactly where he needs to be for now." It was cryptic but there wasn't much more she could say. "You will see him soon."

The Dark Mother moved to pluck a stray candle from among the many, blowing it out. She returned to her Granddaughter and wrapped her fingers around it. "If you need hope light this. It will bring you clarity and solace. If you call me I will hear you. Always." She leaned forward and kissed Vadoma's forehead, enveloping her in her arms as the world began to shift and the shadows enveloped them. They reappeared suddenly at the front steps of the temple, Lilith smiled lovingly at her Granddaughter, that warm breeze ruffling her pelt and carrying with it the scent of spices and earth. "You are strong, Vadoma. Trust yourself." With those words, The Dark Mother stepped backward into the shadows and closed her eyes. Vanishing.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:47 pm
As the storm swirled within her Vadoma listened to Lilith’s words. They seemed like they were coming from far away and then all of a sudden she was whisked back to the present where she could hear her grandmother’s voice more clearly. The rage eased as he mind mulled over the words. Lilith was right, she would know what was important when the time came. Vadoma didn’t want the darkness, but she accepted that it was a part of her.

She nodded.

As the candle was placed in her hand she gripped it tight. The warmth of Lilith’s embrace brought a warmth back to the young vampire’s eyes. Soon they were standing at the temple entrance. And before she knew it Lilith was gone. That last few minutes together seemed like a blur. Vadoma stood there at the bottom of the steps, clutching the candle in her hands as she looked up at the large set of doors. Sighing, she began to climb the stairs and it didn’t take her long to reach he too and make her way inside

‘You will see him soon.’

Gods she hoped so. Little did Vadoma know that he was already there, but in a place she could not reach just as Lilith had said. Vadoma made her way to the family living area and entered her room. Settling the candle in a holder near the window before settling onto her bed. All she could think about was Rares. Where he might be. What she would say to him when she saw him last. Would she be happy to see him or angry that he didn’t trust her enough that he just jumped to conclusions about her.

She laid down on her bed and drifted off to sleep. Her day had been exhausting and even though it was still early she felt like she could sleep. Her dreams filled with images of Rares. Those dark amber eyes, his smokey smell, the devilish smirk that he sometimes got. It was all there.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Vampires

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out