Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
[PRP] Unholy Summoning (Forbidden Chastity x Myrkul)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The dark god flexed his long, talon-like claws over the carved bone armrest of his throne, scratching small ruts into the already clawed bone. The fire in his eyes was relatively tame as he ran a tongue over one long canine and rolled his neck leisurely, trying to ease his building tension. Frankly, he was bored. Which meant it was time to stir up his own entertainment. Things had been far too quiet since his reawakening, especially since his focus had been on trying to get the temple back in order. Now that that was accomplished his attention had turned to the Unhoykats which were spread far and wide like a plague across Faetasia.

Exactly as he intended them to be.
A plague.

His shadowy mouth split into a venomous smile, flames licking out from the depths of his throat in a nightmarish manner. Ruin. That would be his focus, at least for now. He needed the male molded, there was potential... somewhere in him. If not, he would be decent fodder for the killing fields at least. He'd take out plenty of Holykats before he was downed. One way or the other he would be useful to his god. Ruin did seem to have a taste for flesh now, which gave the god a delightful burst of inspiration. He reached out a claw and began to drag it down in a straight line, splitting the air and opening a shadowy portal. "Come here, kitten." He growled, the pet name didn't sound sweet at all. If anything it sounded threatening. "I have a job for you."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had spent all her life enveloped by darkness. Be it on the outside or within her, it was always there. She slept with it, woke up with it. And she wouldn’t change her life for the world. Day in and day out it was the same thing. She studied magics because she had no real weapons of her own, maybe one day. But for now it was her main focus.

Forgotten he been lost in a text about certain rare blood magica when a portal opened up in the middle of the room. A voice called to her from the other side. It didn’t sound friendly at all. Not that she would expect any different from anyone here at the temple.

She hesitated only for a moment before she quickly stepped through and into what she assumed was Myrkul’s throne room. One big hint was him sitting on a throne. Instantly she fell to one knee and lowered her head so as not to gaze upon him. What right did she had to look upon their God.

“What is it that I might do for you?” Her voice was strong and didn’t waver.

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:38 pm
Myrkul's fiery smile turned into a contented smirk at the Unholykat's deference. Forbidden Chastity had promise, she was intelligent, clever, resourceful, and her powers were growing at an impressive pace. She would serve his purpose well. The god twisted his wrist in the air and produced a flame, in it was the image of Ruin.

"I want you to leave the temple." He began, leaning back on the throne leisurely as the flames of his eyes fixed themselves upon the young Unholykat. "It's time you got a taste for the world and enjoyed sampling the delicacies of its inevitable demise... by causing some yourself." A dark chuckle echoed throughout the chamber, unsettling in its depth and disjointed cacophany.

"However, I want you to find and stick to this one closely. Watch him. Tell me if he has any potential beyond being a wrecking ball fit for the battlefields alone." His claws snapped shut over the flames, effectively smothering them and ending the vision. Why was he sending her to do something he could easily do himself? He had his reasons. He didn't need to share them. Likely this was more than just him wanting intel on his own creation. He had ulterior motives, as always.

Myrkul leaned forward, his claws sliding roughly over the bone of the arm rests, digging deeper ruts into them with his talons as he grinned ominously at her. "You have a week to prepare. I would suggest you keep the fact that I've sent you to yourself. Don't disappoint me." His long, black tail slid across the ground, the piercings in it chiming as they struck the stone. Myrkul wasn't a lenient god, nor was he hasty and rash. Everything he did was calculated and for a reason. It was time for the Unholykats to begin their return, but he would do it intelligently, carefully. He was in no rush.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:01 pm
She glanced up only long enough to catch a glimpse of the vision in the flame. Her eyes narrowing only slightly before she returned to looking at the ground. Why was she being sent on this babysitting job? This was totally beneath her abilities and a waste of her talents as an Unholykat. Was their God playing a joke on her? Well it wasn’t a very funny one.

Forbidden Chastity let out a little sigh, barely audible. Watching after a big dumb lout was not her idea of a first mission.

But she accepted it all the same. “Yes, my lord.” What else could she do? If she refused she was dead. If she accepted and then just didn’t do it, dead. Complained, dead. Threw a tantrum, also dead. So yes was the only path that ahe could take. But she would complain the whole time.

Although she did have to admit that Ruin wasn’t too bad to look at. Unlike some d the other Unholy’s he wasn’t quite as decrepit and falling apart so that was a plus as well. Although the thought of having to work with another Unholykat kind of drove her up a wall. She had been ready for a solo mission but instead Myrkul decided this was better. Was ahe not performing to his expectations and so he was giving her the east atuff? Ooooo if so she wouldn’t be too happy.

‘Don’t disappoint me.’ Forbidden clenched her teeth at the phrase. She never disappointed. She always came out on top one way or another. This would be no sofferent

Kinu

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out