Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:12 am
Word Counter:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:14 am
Emi had allowed The Ash to stay temporarily within their pride. She had no motive that he wanted to hurt the pride, or the tornado would have taken him. Yet, even still Katapatan was on duty of making sure The Ash was tended to. Except, The Ash didn't want to be tended to. She offered him entertainers, but he wouldn't bring them to his chambers. There were the crafters, and those didn't interest him much neither. He also didn't speak. He moved around the pride and laid down.

"A prophecy was made... that if I follow you, that you would lead me to my Mate. The one with of many stars whose suppose to be what changes our pride for the better."

Gazelle"So when you heard I wanted to be a messenger/ambassador for our pride, you allowed it... because that meant you were still following me to your mate?"

"Yes..... "

"My Ash.... I did not know that so much was upon my shoulders. I will be more wiling to roam upon this pride... and I will you know what I find." She bowed and turned around to leave the den they had let him borrow.

Whoever had been here last, had decorated with paintings and had a lot of furs and pelts. Not knowing if it meant that all the furs were previous challengers or not. All he knew was it was like his den at home. He lowered his head and fell asleep. When he awoke, the gazelle he had brought from home with him wasn't around. Probably roaming, and so should he, he guessed..

He went and watched the fighters, fight. He was impressed on some levels but he didn't wear any facial expression except for a regal look and nod. He continued to look around and saw as the gazelle made her way in to a cave accompanying by a cheetah. He had already claimed the gazelle as a familiar so he prompted to find out what was happening.

It was then that he saw her.

"See you guys look so much alike!" One cheetah squeeled, an entertainer.
Another entertainer smiled. "I have to say, you look like her familiar than your-"

His presence was felt. The entertainers lowered themselves but seemed to not leave the side of the cheetah that was in question.

".... Are you the familiar's owner?" Her voice was so soft.

"No... it is the familiar of my future mate."

The entertainers that were there began to oooo- ahhhh--- and begin to ask her a ton of questions. The priestess seemed to be shy enough to hide further in to the tunnels.

The gazelle move closer to him. Bowing her head. "Ah.... I think you made quite the impression My Ash."

He looked concerned. "That didn't go as I thought in my head..."

"I will look in to her, and ask her name."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash