Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
How long have you been on Gaia? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BelletheAlchemist

Fused Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:09 pm
Been on here since 2009. gaia_diamond
I love it, it's a feel good online game.
Been on and off, I found Alchemy and GoFusion to be slightly entertaining. gaia_moon

gaia_angelleft Post when you started on Gaia and why you like it. gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:25 pm
yum_tea  

BelletheAlchemist

Fused Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:58 pm
i have been on gaia since 2004 .. i like it because i role play, chat and dress up my avy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:18 pm
2005! My eldest sister played it for many years before handing over her account to me. Gaia used to be pretty cool in school too, especially amongst other girls in class. We all loved playing on TekTek in the computer lab at school, it was one of the only sites that wasn’t banned in the district. Gaia of course was, though. I’ve come and gone over the span of these long years, but I can’t seem to ever fully leave this place. It’s too special to me.  

Freya

Forum Assistant

Benevolent Giver

PawneeGoddess

Friendly Shopper

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:19 pm
This is my new account, but I been member since 2006. Hate I can't log in to my account. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:00 am
Been around since 2008 but have come and gone many times. First left around 2010/2011(not sure) but came back around back around the time goldemort showed up back in 2013, stayed a couple of months and came back around 2018 and stayed for a month or two, left once more and came back around 2020 and stayed for 5 months, and after i left once more and back august/september of last year.

Sorry for the long history btw >w<  

Cielina

Friendly Cupcake

10,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:10 am
2008 for me, i come and go in waves of years to months. This is the longest ive consistently been on.Honestly just like watching the marketplace values rise and drop. Love the rigs on here tho as money hungry as gaia is ill spend hours in the MP looking for new ones just to randomly hoard more items ive never heard of.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:13 pm
2007 for me! Had an account before this one I believe. I used to RP with my friends back in middle to high school or just made random internet friends. I like dressing my avi up and seeing all the creative avis on here too!
Now I'm on and off, and showing my artwork too. emotion_kirakira  

CorvusRose

Anxious Doll

not-yourboy

Ruthless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:49 pm
I started this account around 2007, but I made my first account around 2004!

I used tektek a lot, used to be one of those avatar makers for people back in the day ahah. I also roleplayed and that's where I met most of my friends, even still keep in touch with some of them irl c:

Gaia really was the place I spent most of my time, and bc of gaia, I learned how to use photoshop and got into programming LOL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:42 am
I've been on Gaia since 2005 - more so 2006/7. Stopped logging on around 2020, but I'm just checking back for another kick of nostalgia.  

`Cid

Chocofreak13

Aged Gaian

10,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

joined in January of 06'. i've made a bunch of mules over the years (mostly when i was young, since i wanted a bunch of avatars, lol), but this account was my first and main. gonna be on this ship till it sinks~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:09 pm
I joined febuary of 2007 when I dropped out of college. I kinda came back during the pandemic because I was so bored and there's nothing to do on the internet anymore. I was worried the site would die when flash ended but it's good it's still here.  

Himiko_Kusanagi

Aged Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

+[Skarekrow]+

Monster Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:19 pm
I've been here since 2004. A friend I RP'd with in MSN chat rooms told me about it and I decided to join xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:39 am
My first account 2004.

Christmas Spirit Faerie
Crew

Auxtus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:23 pm
2004 - I don't really have anything left to do here these days, but buying/selling items was always fun for me  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff