Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Creature Appreciation Club ~ {Open 2061-2062} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:03 pm
User Image
Ethan Brody Quimby-Winthrop
Ravenclaw 2nd Year
Half Blood - Twelve Years Old

User Image
                                                    Location : Creature Appreciation Club
                                                    Company : Club Members...

Ethan had joined one club last year, that club was creature appreciation. He’d done it mostly because he wanted to make him mum happy. It never took much but he still tried. So, when that time rolled around again, Ethan decided that he might as well come by again. He loved magical creatures, reading books on them. He was so looking forward to next year when he could take the class. Making his way down to the gardens, Ethan noticed a small group had formed for the club. Not too surprising. “Morning,” He greeted as he grabbed a form and casually filling it out. “Any plans for this year?” He asked. Ethan was certainly looking forward to another club year.

Name: Ethan Quimby-Winthrop

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 2nd Year

Favorite Creature: Dragons on the less extreme Owls

Anything specific you are hoping to learn or experience this year?
                                                    Nothing Particular.

OOC : - - -

"Fairy tales are more than true:
                                                    not because they tell us that dragons exist,
                                                    but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:13 pm
User Image
                                          Who's to say
                                          What's impossible, well they forgot
                                          This world keeps spinning
                                          And with each new day
                                          I can feel a change in everything

User Image

Noah was excited, but admittedly just a touch nervous. He was now in charge of the Creature Appreciation Club. Honestly, his responsibilities hadn't increased all that much. Nora had more or less left the club to him last year since she'd been so busy. Anyway, they were really just here to learn and have a good time. If he enjoyed himself everyone else would too.

He sat down in the grass and began looking around. It was usually pretty easy to find some sort of creature hanging around, hence why this location had been chosen when he and Nora had started the club. Sure enough, on the low branch of one of the trees was a small familiar bowtruckle. Noah had found him hanging around the gardens at the beginning of last year and he had shown up every meeting since. "Hello Newt," he said holding out his hand. After a moment of trepidation, the small creature moved on to Noah. He beamed. Something in him had always been drawn to creatures and every time he successfully interacted with one he felt a little rush of joy.

Noah caught sight of Charlotte heading towards the garden as Newt started climbing up to his shoulder.

OOC:

I wanna turn the whole thing upside down
                                          I'll find the things they say just can't be found
                                          I'll share this love I find with everyone
                                          We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
                                          I don't want this feeling to go away

null

SherbertLemondrop

SherbertLemondrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:17 pm
User Image
                                          But the stars don't shine, they burn
                                          The constellations glow
                                          The seasons change in turn

User Image

Charlotte was carrying a stack of sign-ups and had a bag with several copies of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. She had very happily been promoted to assistant captain or whatever they were calling it. She was determined to make the best of it. She had insisted on bringing all of the "official" stuff.

Unsurprisingly, Noah was not only already there, but had already tracked down a creature. He was like a magnet. And he didn't mind letting things crawl over him. "You've been blessed," Charlotte said with a laugh. He looked completely pleased with himself.

"What can I say? Newt's a fan."

"Good to see you again Newt," Charlotte said as though she was just addressing another student. She placed the books and paper down before going to sit down next to her brother, gently reaching her hand out to the bowtruckle.

OOC:

A miracle is not some magic that you've got
                                          The miracle is you, not some gift, just you
                                          See how bright you burn
                                          Now, see yourself in turn

null

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:18 pm
[size=13][b][u]Name:[/u]

[u]House:[/u]

[u]Year:[/u]

[u]Favorite Creature:[/u] (magical or otherwise)

[u]Anything specific you are hoping to learn or experience this year?[/u][/b]
[/size]

SherbertLemondrop

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Outside
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dec, Zoot, & Skye
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Creature Appreciation Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Aww dangit...

Seb was excited to go back to creature appreciation club. He dressed in something comfy and tucked his camera in his hoodie pocket. Finally, he searched through his blanket to find Zoot, who had been buried by his human's rolling about. The cat gave a lazy squeak as he was scooped up. The pink-haired boy also grabbed some cat treats, then hurried down. He and Dec usually met up on the fifth floor landing, since it was a good meeting spot. "Dec! C'mon! We've got the best club!" He laughed, gently patting Skye on the head. The duo walked down to the grounds, then out to where the club met up. Just as they were close enough, Seb's ever-present bad luck reared her head.

The boy tripped over untied shoelaces, falling facedown onto the grass. Poor Zoot leapt from his arms, fur poofed out in fright. Seb worked his way back up to sitting, dusting grass off his new hoodie. "Awh..." He frowned, then pushed to his feet. Reaching a hesitant hand into his pocket, he pulled out his camera, checking it over, then said another "Awh..." He looked over at Dec with a small frown, then asked "What's the name of the repairing charm again? I really wanted to get some pictures of the creatures..." He looked over at the club leaders as well, loose grass tucked into his messy pink hair.

{{Wearing :: Cat Hoodie!}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Creature Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going down to club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This hoodie is so comfy!

Since it was going to be cold outside and Declan was already such a cold little kid, Sebastian had suggested that Deccy wear one of his hoodies, then wore a matching one. The blond had pulled on the hoodie and almost immediately fell in love with it. It was so cozy, putting him in a little pocket of warmth. Paired with the sweatpants he was wearing as well as his "gym shoes", Declan was super comfy, more than he ever felt wearing button ups and slacks. Before they had met up though, Declan had gone to the owlery to get his best pet friend, his owl Skye. She was more than excited to be taken out of her perch and rest on Declan's shoulder, cuddled up against her friend. As they were heading down to the actual club meeting, Sebby tripped over his shoelaces and fell face first. "Oh no!" Declan cried, then moved to help his best friend back to his feet. Seb was lamenting his now broken camera, a frown on his face. Whipping his wand out, Declan cast the repairing charm. "Reparo!" he said and the camera fixed itself, returning it to pristine condition. "You gotta be more careful Sebby," Declan said, then knelt in front of Seb to tie his shoes for him. "There, now you won't trip again," said the blond with a happy smile. Reaching up, Declan brushed the remaining grass and dirt off Seb, then picked up Zoot and helped the cat crawl into Seb's pocket.

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Cinnabun Gryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:33 pm
User Image
Ethan Brody Quimby-Winthrop
Ravenclaw 3rd Year
Half Blood - Thirteen Years Old

User Image
                                                    Location : Creature Appreciation Club
                                                    Company : Club Members... Noah, Charlotte & Newt

Ethan had decided to stick with creature appreciation club as his club of choice. It would help him with class, though he was pretty sure the elective would be fine. Plus, it kept the family happy that he was socializing if only a little. What could he say, he wasn’t having the easiest time making friends. Hard to believe but he just hadn’t thrown himself out there. Sometimes books were just easier.

Walking down to the meeting spot for the club Ethan filled out a form leaving it a bit simpler most of it hadn’t changed since last year. “Hi Charlotte, Noah,” He greeted his classmate as well as the club captain. He knew Charlotte strictly because they were in classes together. After that he hadn’t really spoken to her. All he knew was that the Noah and her were siblings, really. “Bowtruckle. Pretty sure I’ll be learning about those this year.” Ethan commented. At least he was trying right?

Name: Ethan Quimby-Winthrop

Year: Third Year

Favorite Creature: Same as last year.

Anything specific you are hoping to learn or experience this year? Hoping to couple this with my elective.

OOC : - - -

SherbertLemondrop

"Fairy tales are more than true:
                                                    not because they tell us that dragons exist,
                                                    but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:29 pm
User Image
                                          But the stars don't shine, they burn
                                          The constellations glow
                                          The seasons change in turn

User Image

Newt the Bowtruckle made his way from Noah over to Charlotte, right on top of her head. She glanced up as more students made their way down to join the club's meeting. From a distance, she noticed one of them, Sebastian, trip and fall. She was glad that someone was nearby to help. Charlotte didn't want to jolt up and scare Newt. In a moment the other students seemed settled and continued their approach. Then a third student appeared.

She smiled. "Hello, Sebastian, Declan, Ethan," she said taking a small pause in between each name. Now, she didn't know any of them all that closely but she made it a point to remember names. She then noticed something else. "Ooh and you brought friends," she said catching sight of Sebastian's cat and Declan's owl.

OOC:

A miracle is not some magic that you've got
                                          The miracle is you, not some gift, just you
                                          See how bright you burn
                                          Now, see yourself in turn

null

SherbertLemondrop

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Outside
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Dec, Zoot, & Skye
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Creature Appreciation Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Aww dangit...

Seb was dusting some dirt off his hoodie when Declan fixed up his camera. Just as he was about to thank his friend, the blond chastised him and told him to be more careful. Seb let out a laugh as he stood back up. "Not my fault that gravity hates me, Deccy-Dec!" He did look a bit surprised when Dec knelt down to tie up his shoelaces, then said he wouldn't trip again. "I don't think you've ever met me, Declan! Of course I will." He stuck out his tongue to accentuate his point.

As they walked over to the others, Seb casually handed over his application to Declan, knowing the blond not only loved to help, but weirdly, loved to do paperwork. "Bowtruckles? The little grass duders? Our Herbology friend... um.. oh! Tàmhas, right. He has one of them as a pet." Seb had been startled by the little thing screaming at him more than once. The pink-haired boy grinned over at the girl seemingly running the show when she called them by names. It was then that Zoot popped his head out and wiggled his arm to smack at Seb's hoodie string. "This is Zoot! He's a little tripod kinda guy, but he's the best cat you could ever ask for." Seb nodded, voice showcasing his pride about his beloved pet.

Name: Sebastian Moon
                                                                House: Gryffindor
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Favorite Creature: Cats! Or Phoenixes!
                                                                Anything specific you are hoping to learn or experience this year? Just learning more about magical creatures, I guess.

{{Wearing :: Cat Hoodie!}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

SherbertLemondrop

murruelecreuset

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ sɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅ ~ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ sᴏɴɢ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ?
          Hᴀɴᴅs ᴜᴘ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Sʟᴇᴘᴛ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ʜᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄᴀʙ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          I'ᴍ ɪɴ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Fʀᴇᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴅʀᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ~ Cʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ʜɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ATM
          Lᴇᴛ's ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ 'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ~ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ~ Iᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ! Iᴛ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Creature Club
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Seb!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Going down to club!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This hoodie is so comfy!

Once Sebastian was back on his feet, they continued on the way to club meeting, with Seb saying that gravity hated him. This caused the blond to giggle as they arrived at the meeting place. They arrived just after another boy in Declan's house, a year older than him. Charlotte greeted them and Declan smiled and waved a hello. Seb immediately handed him the sign up sheet and the blond took a moment to fill it out before he worked on his own. Skye squawked happily at the mention of friends, then she flapped her wings, inadvertently hitting Declan in the face. "Ack! Skye!" Declan cried, glancing over at the bird. Skye hooted an apology and looked around the meeting place. The blond shook his head, scritched Skye's neck, then filled out his own form.

Name: Declan McNamara
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Favorite Creature: Unicorn! And Skye!
                                                                Anything specific you are hoping to learn or experience this year?I'd love to see some pretty animals!

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ? Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
          Mᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʟʟ sɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀ sᴏɴɢ, ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs
          Lᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ 'ᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇs ʜᴀs ᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Oʜ, Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ I ʟᴏᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴏ̨ᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀs ɪᴛ sᴇᴇᴍs, Nᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ ɪғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
          Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ sᴜʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ✮✩✮
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

{OoC: Outfit link in image}

Cinn-ryffie

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers