Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
dannng guilds could use an update

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mezo

Magical Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:25 pm
um. hi?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:52 pm
hello!
gl with that
i do write scripts and code for gaia and some do affect the guilds, im happy to write some codes if you use a laptop or desktop
what might you like to see and ill see if maybe i can do a script? all that with scripts is client side meaning you see the changes not everyone else
guilds do need an update i would like to see some changes too, dark mode on the home page done by gaia would be helpful
at one time guilds looked like this here so things can be changed  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

Mezo

Magical Bear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:58 pm
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
hello!
gl with that
i do write scripts and code for gaia and some do affect the guilds, im happy to write some codes if you use a laptop or desktop
what might you like to see and ill see if maybe i can do a script? all that with scripts is client side meaning you see the changes not everyone else
guilds do need an update i would like to see some changes too, dark mode on the home page done by gaia would be helpful
honestly dark mode everywhere would be awesome, my eyes hurt emo  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:45 pm
Mezo
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
hello!
gl with that
honestly dark mode everywhere would be awesome, my eyes hurt emo

i could look into a script for that. and i do have a dark mode script for gaia its called midnight black however guilds are still light. its a seperate beast those guilds are ninja  

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces