Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
Hachimitsu Hunnie's Chitchat Bubble!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαƈԋιɱιƚʂυ Hυɳɳιҽ Sαყʂ:

+Hi! I'm Hunnie! I've been on here since 2008. Lets talk and become friends c:+

~"Out of the Ashes. I'm reborn. Burning bright like a Phoenix in a grayscale world"~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:10 am
WOW!!! 2008?! I've been on here since... 2009? 2010 for sure... it gets hard to remember exactly sweatdrop

It's so nice to meet you! What's your favorite part of Gaia (including things that may no longer be functional)?  

PurbleBurble

Snowball Bidder

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:33 am
My original account and I have more than I can count that are still active was from 2004 or early 2005. My daughter has been on Gaia since 2003. So we are one Gaia-oriented family.

I love dressing my avatar and i will change her daily. This avatar is mainly a Dragon Queen but on rare occasions, she will dress as a human or an angel. I have an extensive inventory, primarily fit for a queen of any sort or an angel or demon. Wings are a must for my avatar and I can fit wings into any design i want.

As for what I love- it's what Lanzer, L0cke, CP and VO originally wanted this site to be and what has become again. It is a place to come, communicate, play games (but I wish they would fix the need for flash) experiment with dressing avatars- that is a great way to design outfits for the real world.

What I hated on Gaia was those charlatans who came in, and tried to run the site into the ground, made a bundle off the users and charged Lanzer an arm and a leg to get it back. I checked up on those guys and that was their history- buy low, make a big profit, screw everyone involved, sell and get the hell out and leave everyone crying while they made a HUGE profit. They didn't care about the company, they only cared about one thing- MAKING MONEY! i GOT 5 accounts banned by posting the truth about them in the forums. I got them all back when Lanzer and Co got the site back.

Thank the stars they are gone!!  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff