• Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 7:36 am
User Image
Sorin
Midnight Mountain Prince (Machinist)
"I hope to give you dancing lessons soon enough."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Part 13: 2000 = The Return of Double Dare
Narrator: By New Years 2000, Double Dare 2000 arrived & gave Nickelodeon Studios its 15 Minutes of Fame it needed to survive. On that same Month of January, Nickelodeon launched another incarnation of Total Panic called Slime Time Live that was hosed outside Nick Studios depending on the weather, audience members would gather up, meet guest stars, play games, get pied or slimed.
More on Slime Time Live when we get to its Pilot Episode or 2000.

In Summer 2000, 2 new sitcoms called Taina & Noah Knows Best.
There are other Pilot Episodes of Future Games such as Slime Survivor & SNICK Concerts with young upstarting Pop Idols.

Slime Time Live was a new addition to Nick Studios since Game Lab in 1991 which also had a Phone In Element so viewers can call in.

By this time, Nickelodeon Studios survived for 10 Years. Unfortunately, it didn't last for very along as they always say in Nickelodeon's Case:
"All Good Vintage & Retro Things must come to an end"
and "All Good Ratings must eventually slide down."
The Narrator said as he continued to 2002's Nickelodeon Studios

Arietty, sounds like when the Narrator gets to 2001 Nick Studios, its all downhill from there. Sorin said to Arietty.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 9:40 am
Arietty
Borrower/Fae
"Sure ,love to Explore with you !"

[Narrator's Office]
~"Oh no! that's not good , sometimes old and vintage things are good, but innovation steps in.." thinks Arietty ~

Profile *Arietty*

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 10:01 am
User Image
Sorin

Part 14: 2001 = The Decline of Nickelodeon Studios
Narrator: Double Dare 2000 lasted for a single season and ended in 2001,
Taina Season 2 was sent off to Nickelodeon Sunset & Noah Knows Best flopped.
All that remained was Slime Time Live which lasted for a few more years.
More layoffs quickly followed as 30 Workers left and the structure was reorganized where they had to resort to using Interns rather than employees during Nick Studios Stagnating Decline.

On May 2001, Nick Studios auctioned off over 2,000 Props, Set Design Items & more during the attraction's slide into debt with over 500 people willing to pay the most for them.

Back at Universal Hollywood, Totally Nickelodeon was replaced by the Rugrats Magical Adventure Live Show & the Blast Zone was added which had a water park and a ball pit with The Wild Thronberries but at least it was new and different. Since Universal Hollywood Cloned its Orlando Attractions, Orlando never cloned its Hollywood Brother's Attraction.

Its at this time that Nickelodeon Studios was dying out. Slime Time Live was still airing but the Sound Stages were being cluttered with overpacked content and the Game Lab was still active as the ONLY form of entertainment there.

Nickelodeon Studios had nothing left at this point.
The Narrator said as he after talking about Nick Studios in 2002 next

Arietty, that's awful. Nickelodeon Studios was almost out of commission around that time. Sorin said to Arietty.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 10:07 am
Arietty
Borrower/Fae

[Location, Area]
~" Oh no, sure does not sound too good, interns, lay offs. and I've never been to a live show of Rugrats, must have been fun =) " thinka Arietty~

Profile *Arietty*

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 10:54 am
User Image
Sorin

Part 15: 2002 = The Decline of Nickelodeon Studios
Narrator: Slime Time Live kept going and was reduced to Life Support for Nick Studios.

Look, not to blame myself but I don't have anything interesting to say about Nick Studios in 2002.
No New Original Content being filmed there meant no press conferences and no new games meant no advertisements.

All the shows that were ounce taped at Nick Studios were being filmed at Nickelodeon Sunset.
Other than that, nothing new happened that year...
The Narrator said as he after talking about Nick Studios in 2002

Arietty, sounds like another sign of things to come for Nick Studios. Sorin said to Arietty.

============================

Part 16: 2003 = The Game Farm
Narrator: Finally, something new and different that year. In 2002, the Futuristic World of Hanna-Barbera Closed and was replaced with Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast where you rode a Simulator Rocket Ride built by Boy Genius Jimmy Neutron and traveled to various Nicktoon Worlds.

Nick Studios also worked on another Game Show called Game Farm which also acted as a Game Reviews, Codes & Secrets Show in a way to G4 Video Game TV's X-Play & Cheat. But again, I'll discuss the Game Farm when we talk about 2003.

But other than that, more Slime Time Live happened. Nickelodeon's had a year and a half with their Universal Pact. So we're close to wrapping things up for this PSA.
The Narrator said as he after talking about Nick Studios in 2003

Arietty, sounds like Nickelodeon Studios had one year left. Sorin said to Arietty.

Part 17: 2004 = The Final Judgement
Narrator: Slime Time Live ended in July 2004.

And at that Very Moment came a very loud wack like an axe on a tree that was Total Panic's Final Attempt, Nickelodeon's Splat aired that year from Spring 2004 to Summer 2004 and then it all fell apart. The Very Last Nickelodeon Studios Show of them all.
No more Nickelodeon Studios Projects, no more production quality, no more work to be done.
As for Nickelodeon's Splat, I'll talk about that when we get to 2004.

And in no time of all, the only thing left for Nickelodeon to do was to pack up & go home elsewhere by waving goodbye to their Hollywood East. Now all that was left in this big mess was the now empty Nickelodeon Studios with its 10 people to run the Studio Tours, Gift Shop & Game Lab.

I can imagine Universal Orlando said nothing to Nickelodeon Studios to renew their lease. Just gave them a glance, a very sad backward looking glance, they lifted Nick Studios remains & they would never forget the grim look in its faces without leaving a trace and I can imagine all that was left was a big pile of rocks with one word & one word alone... "Unless". Whatever that meant.

Arietty, so this really WAS Nickelodeon Studios' fault. They destroyed their attraction selves in Orlando. Sorin said to Arietty disappointed

Part 18: 2005 = The (sort of) End of Nickelodeon Studios
Narrator: Yes, I know. Nickelodeon Studios was forced to close up shop April 2005. In 2007, the empty sound stages was painted over, the Slime Geyser was taken down & the Time Capsule was moved to the Nickelodeon Suites Hotel. When the Hotel closed up in 2016, it was moved to the Nickelodeon Animation Studios...

Part 19: 2008 = Alas, Poor Extreme Arena
Narrator: Nickelodeon returned to Orlando with My Family's Got GUTS & it was the final time Nickelodeon used Theme Park Space.

Part 20: 2011 = The Somewhat Apologetic Nicktoons
Narrator: Jimmy Neutron Nicktoon Blast closed in 2011 and was replaced with Minion Mayhem.
In Universal Hollywood, Rugrats Magical Adventure was replaced with Shrek 4D and the Blast Zone was replaced by Curious George in 2008.
Splat City Attractions were gone in 2002.

Narrator: And ever since that day we would wonder what happened and how it fell apart and thinking of that word "Unless" & what it means to someone who cares. But now that the Mermaid Princess RP Guild was made years ago on what started with an Honorable Beginnings Question turned into an overnight successful RP Guild...

Arietty... Maybe the Narrator's the REASON WHY "Unless" is left behind in the Rubble. Sorin said to Arietty hopefully to understand what the Unless Rocks mean.

Narrator: I'M the Reason? Why would a pile of rocks with that one word from a children's book, TV Special or move reboot be left behind for a person who still cares? The Narrator asked Arietty.

Arietty... Because a Wise Man once said...
"Unless Someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing's going to get better. It's not..."
I can tell Nickelodeon Studios may be small and of little importance, but its not about what it is, its about what it can become.
Sorin said to Arietty

Narrator: Thank you both. I'll do my best.
Nowadays, there has been plenty of communities to see Nickelodeon Studios return but in some form or way as several people have devoted to fan made project content as it has a deep impact on Nickelodeon Fans. Those Projects that fans made over the years were...
= Interactive Sandbox Recreations such as Minecraft & Roblox
= Fan Fiction Scripts of Game Shows
= etc
Just to name a few. But overall, will always have a place in our Hearts and Minds, flaws and all.

As for the Mermaid Princess RP Guild's OOC Games Section, it would feel like Nick Studios fandom game RPs would be brought to new generations.

So more than 30 years after its original opening as an Eastern Hollywood...
Nickelodeon Studios Lives!

And with that, Nickelodeon leaves 1990 behind them as they proceed to 1991.
So the next Nickelodeon Game to talk about later on will be Get The Picture along with an Introduction to 1991.
The Narrator said to Sorin & Arietty.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 4:26 pm
Arietty
Borrower/Fae

[Location, Area]
~"That was really sweet what you said Prince Sorin 3nodding "
. Because a Wise Man once said...
"Unless Someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
nothing's going to get better. It's not..."
I can tell Nickelodeon Studios may be small and of little importance, but its not about what it is, its about what it can become* those are touching words , ty Mister Narrator, very informative mrgreen
thinks Arietty, and now for the 1991 *Get The Picture* fun fun =)
~

Profile *Arietty*

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 4:32 pm
User Image
Sorin

[Player's Room]
Narrator: YW. Like I said before, "I'll do my best". In the meantime, I'll think about what to reply in the IC.
As for the next Rules of the Game PSA... Oh, I got it! "It's like Mad Libs but its not and it has Cardboard cutouts for the endgame."

We know. Arietty, shall we head back. Sorin said to Arietty.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 4:37 pm
Arietty
Borrower/Fae

[End of PSA]
~"Thanks again, and that sounds good, good bye =)" thinks Arietty. yes let's go your Highness =)~

Profile *Arietty*

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 4:38 pm
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff