Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[Prp] adventures in baby rising (( Serafina x Damen Paine))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:07 pm
User Image
* Serafina watches their eggs something was different about them but what only time who tell. She smiles and gos to look for her mate. The eggs would be safe in their basnnet. She looks in the living room and stops to think about what her father said her dad was super over protective. He came to check on them when he could. She got it he lost his whole family once. But he was also very happy and excited* " Hunny where are you?"

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damen was pacing around fusing with furniture. Attempting to 'Baby proof' everything. Unable to make up his mind and dropping down with with a sigh on the floor. And idea hit him as he sat there, if he just looked at the room at this level he could spot the dangers. He began to crawl around to see what he could reach to determine what needed to go. He had his head under a table when he heard Serafina call hitting his head as he hurried to scramble back out before she saw him, so he hoped. "H....hey hun, I'm just, rearranging."

nekoFayre

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:20 pm
* Serafina joins him ang brings him food. She walks towards him and snuggles. She kisses his cheek.* " I bought you some sandwichs." * she hands him the plate. " Our eggs are beautiful and they are very loved my heart. We will be great parents."

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:05 pm
He relaxed a little, she was so confindent and it made him feel better. He took the plate. "Thank you. I was really working up a appetite." He made his way a sat on the sofa to eat. All the while still taking note to disasters around the room. He'd have to set up some traps too, to protect them, or either keep them from wandering off. Who was to know.

nekoFayre

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:06 pm
* Serafina smiles * " your welcome love. " * she watches the egg on left and watches small creaks appear in the shell before a little wiggle starts in then a little paw sticks out* " oh look that one is hatching." * She stands walks closer to the egg*

Kyuketsuki06

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff