Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]
Lets Reminisce Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:58 pm
Show me some of your gorgeous 2004-2010 Avi's

The ones that everyone wanted to be in rallys. I know yall know.........  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:05 pm
this is one of my best attempts - ive changed my avi like 10 times today  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Geddoe Truerune

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:18 pm
Mine were all pretty plain. I didn't pay a lot of attention to items. If I had pants, shoes, and a shirt on, I was fine. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:19 pm
Geddoe Truerune
Mine were all pretty plain. I didn't pay a lot of attention to items. If I had pants, shoes, and a shirt on, I was fine. lol
there wasnt any avis you wanted to look like that you can make now! sad  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Heiroglyphica

Feline Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:35 am
I got all nostalgic trying to remember and recreate old looks. I had to go back to old starter hair/eyes. I remember wearing something about like this a lot. gaia_moon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:23 am
Heiroglyphica
I got all nostalgic trying to remember and recreate old looks. I had to go back to old starter hair/eyes. I remember wearing something about like this a lot. gaia_moon
I was doing this yesterday! you nailed it  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:33 am
Just after I joined way back in the beginning, my daughter had been on Gaia since almost day one, she gave me some gold to go shopping. I had been into anime and all things cultural Japanese since I was practically still in a playpen. Dad was sci-fi lover. i remember seeing Godzilla on tv and Astro Boy was my first anime - the original not the new one. So here is the first outfit I bought.

User Image

And now I have an inventory on this account, which is now my primary-( I still have 7 other ACTIVE ones).of about 12,900 items, give or take a few,

I :change my avatar on this avatar every day- mainly dragons and mostly with an Asian theme.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:04 pm
Rita the Dragon Queen
Just after I joined way back in the beginning, my daughter had been on Gaia since almost day one, she gave me some gold to go shopping. I had been into anime and all things cultural Japanese since I was practically still in a playpen. Dad was sci-fi lover. i remember seeing Godzilla on tv and Astro Boy was my first anime - the original not the new one. So here is the first outfit I bought.

User Image

And now I have an inventory on this account, which is now my primary-( I still have 7 other ACTIVE ones).of about 12,900 items, give or take a few,

I :change my avatar on this avatar every day- mainly dragons and mostly with an Asian theme.
did....did you sat 12,900 items OMG! and this is your ORIGINAL account?!?! omg! I love to hear that Gaia ran in the family thats awesome! The avi is very cute i would have been jealous of your creation back in my days I had no creativity! hahahahaha I love this!  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:10 pm
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

User Image

did....did you sat 12,900 items OMG! and this is your ORIGINAL account?!?! omg! I love to hear that Gaia ran in the family thats awesome! The avi is very cute i would have been jeaof lous of your creation back in my days I had no creativity! hahahahaha I love this!

No, this is not my original account. That was MAMARITA. That account got banned by those usurpers that came in here and tried to run Gaia into the ground before Lanzer could get it back from them a couple of years ago. No, this was one of my many mule accounts that I had and made my new primary. If I still have MAMARITA, I would have close to 25000, Between all tbe accounts those jerks had banned for me posting my hatred for them and posting their business practices in the forums, I lost 5 accounts and never got them all back. But that's ok. I built a new empire  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:11 pm
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

User Image

did....did you sat 12,900 items OMG! and this is your ORIGINAL account?!?! omg! I love to hear that Gaia ran in the family thats awesome! The avi is very cute i would have been jeaof lous of your creation back in my days I had no creativity! hahahahaha I love this!

No, this is not my original account. That was MAMARITA. That account got banned by those usurpers that came in here and tried to run Gaia into the ground before Lanzer could get it back from them a couple of years ago. No, this was one of my many mule accounts that I had and made my new primary. If I still have MAMARITA, I would have close to 25000, Between all tbe accounts those jerks had banned for me posting my hatred for them and posting their business practices in the forums, I lost 5 accounts and never got them all back. But that's ok. I built a new empire
This is news to me! I wasnt aware that Lanzer ever lost the gaia empire originally. Is there still a team running it!? I have had only one other account banned and i dont know how to get it back sad its still on my friends list ): 25,000 is insane! Im only at 3.5k items and its overwhelming how do you EVER sort through that!  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:56 pm
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

User Image

This is news to me! I wasnt aware that Lanzer ever lost the gaia empire originally. Is there still a team running it!? I have had only one other account banned and i dont know how to get it back sad its still on my friends list ): 25,000 is insane! Im only at i3.5k items and its overwhelming how do you EVER sort through that!
Lanzer was here- but only in a limited capacity. The others- some came back, I believe from the staff notes, only 1 didn't and that's because of school or work issues. Anyway, Lanzer and staff have done wonders to undo all the damage done by the usurpers and bring Gaia back to it's former glory and then some. I am glad I stuck around- having mule accounts and plenty of them was my saving grace, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:06 pm
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen

User Image

This is news to me! I wasnt aware that Lanzer ever lost the gaia empire originally. Is there still a team running it!? I have had only one other account banned and i dont know how to get it back sad its still on my friends list ): 25,000 is insane! Im only at i3.5k items and its overwhelming how do you EVER sort through that!
Lanzer was here- but only in a limited capacity. The others- some came back, I believe from the staff notes, only 1 didn't and that's because of school or work issues. Anyway, Lanzer and staff have done wonders to undo all the damage done by the usurpers and bring Gaia back to it's former glory and then some. I am glad I stuck around- having mule accounts and plenty of them was my saving grace, so to speak.
Really do hope theyre serious about bringing stuff back and working on things. I get it can be slow but its pretty rough keeping interested on here long term without the little thigns that made gaia gaia.  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:38 pm
raf slimmins

What really upsets me is, they knew well in advance that
Adobe was doing away with flash and didn't take the steps to save the flash games. Waterfox is not the answer. They should have brought in programmers to change the flash games to HTML5 in advance of the flash change and everything would have transferred smoothly. Now, over a year later and we still cannot play the games and my laptop cannot take another browser and flash- and when i tried to download waterfox, my virus programs warned me it was not a :safe site- so I didn't go there. I ave so many antiviral and malware programs built in, that i refuse to ignore them, I got spoofed on Google and refure to download that browser anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:09 pm
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins

Adobe was doing away with flash and didn't take the steps to save the flash games. Waterfox is not the answer. They should have brought in programmers to change the flash games to HTML5 in advance of the flash change and everything would have transferred smoothly. Now, over a year later and we still cannot play the games and my laptop cannot take another browser and flash- and when i tried to download waterfox, my virus programs warned me it was not a :safe site- so I didn't go there. I ave so many antiviral and malware programs built in, that i refuse to ignore them, I got spoofed on Google and refure to download that browser anymore.
i also refuse, i havent even tried since i read in the forums about it and im just like disheartened to try. The whole thing with this was like enjoying that i had all these games on a website and i could just load em up. I dont wanna download extensions :/ I wuld just prefer they fix them and prioritize it even over the runway. Runway costs Gcash tho and the games....well the games are free so i guess follow the $$$ but eventually i think the whales are gonna move on and idk what to do when that happens  

Raf Slimmins
Crew

Mega Cupcake

9,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100

Rita the Dragon Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:14 pm
raf slimmins
Rita the Dragon Queen
raf slimmins

i also refuse, i havent even tried since i read in the forums about it and im just like disheartened to try. The whole thing with this was like enjoying that i had all these games on a website and i could just load em up. I dont wanna download extensions :/ I wuld just prefer they fix them and prioritize it even over the runway. Runway costs Gcash tho and the games....well the games are free so i guess follow the $$$ but eventually i think the whales are gonna move on and idk what to do when that happens

Lanzer promised they would be fixed, so I am waiting- impatiently, but waiting. And yes, the money games are what is keeping Gaia afloat, so I cannot blame the owners for that. You do know that Lanzer filed bankruptcy o be able to keep Gaia going- it was in the staff notes and ATS a few months ago. That's how much he went into debt to get Gaia back, so I am giving him a break for now. At least Gaia is not in danger of closing  
[✓] General [Chat about life, Talk about Gaia, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff