Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] Shaken, not Stirred (Lay x Duke) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 4:22 pm
Lay covered his face. Dammit. He didn’t mean to do that, and he didn’t even have enough time to stop him before he was gone. But what was he going to say, ‘Sorry I got flustered that your robe was open.’ Maybe. Maybe he should. So at least Duke knew why he was being so off. He sat there, in silence, not really looking at anything. Floating between just giving up or go knock and apologize. He would apologize anyway regardless. The real question was doing so now or waiting till he woke up.

He sat up mulling it over, biting his nail. He wasn’t going to be able to settle unless he made it right. Whether or not Duke felt any certain way, it was getting to him. After a good while, he tentatively walked over to his door. He gripped the neck of the shirt and tapped on the door hopefully loud enough but not urgently. Looking at the floor as he listened.

Cheri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:05 pm

As luck would have it. Duke had not gone to sleep yet. So, when Lay knocked on his door, he got to his feet, taking a moment to fix his robe, and answered the door. At least this time only a minimal amount of his chest was bare. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, staring down into Lay's eyes. There was something about the moment, with Lay a full foot shorter than him, that tugged at Duke. It made him want to smooth back Lay's hair, cup his chin in his hand, and pull him into a kiss.

Somehow, he managed to avoid that. By inches. "Need something?" he asked, his voice a low rumble. He had a feeling he probably looked a little ruffled, but didn't much care at the moment. He was more curious about what was going on with Lay right now than anything else.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 5:34 pm
With all the determination he could he took a step forward, trying not to notice, oh no, uh trying not to notice how short he was. No stay on track. He smiled meekly “Hey uh, no I don’t need anything I just wanted to explain. Or uh, apologize for my weirdness. Please don’t think anything of it. Nothing is wrong, you’ve been great. I just got flustered, my problem not yours.” He rocked back not realizing he had been somewhat off his heels pressing forward. “I just couldn’t sleep without telling you. That’s all.”

He paused, standing there in his doorway. “Oh, and sorry for bothering you, this could have waited, I guess. I am not usually like this. So sorry for all the hassle, and any future hassle.” He knew he was going to have trouble, might as well get ahead of it. He had one last thing before he was done, he had wanted to ask him to stay with him before he got all ruffled. “Can I stay in here? Stay with you.” He clarified. All he needed was Duke to switch places with him defeating the purpose.

Cheri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 6:25 pm

It was amazing how Lay could not possibly have known what was going through his head but somehow answered all of his questions at once. And suddenly, Duke knew he was in trouble. Big trouble. Staring down into that adorable face, Duke found himself trapped. "Hey, it's okay. I took it a little too seriously, and that's my bad." But then Lay said something that changed everything and he wondered if the heavens thought he was an angelic, to get through all of this without ravishing Lay. Damn. Well. He knew how to keep his control, as much as he was being tested.

And oh boy was he being tested. It somehow wasn't totally fair and at the same time was exactly what he wanted. "Sure, you can stay here with me, if you want to. You don't have to apologize for anything. You didn't do anything wrong. But... come in?" he suggested, stepping back a couple of paces to let Lay in the door. Behind him was a fairly decently sized bed - Duke was tall, after all - that had been neatly made up before Duke had gotten into it. Now it was rumpled, but still looked inviting. He hoped. "My bed's yours." If Lay wanted it.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 7:22 pm
Relieved for getting that off his chest. He let out a sigh.

Staring up at him, as he invited him in. "Thanks" He still felt as if he pushed it but was happy, he didn’t turn him away. Lay didn’t have to be alone now after all. That was, at base, all he wanted. Just to not be alone. He stepped in somewhat flush now that he was there. Definitely not used to this, at least not used to the way things went with them. Tip toeing around well, everything.

He walked in further, stepping closer to the bed. Turning his head to look back. “Uhm, where should I?” Indicating that he was unsure where was best. For him to be. “You have a side preference?” He kind of just wanted to dive in, he could move him. But also, that was playing a dangerous game. So had vouched for asking.

Cheri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 8:04 pm

Duke suppressed a smile at Lay's question. Silly boy! "No, I'm good on either side of the bed." Not quite able to help himself, he swept Lay off of his feet, and then laid him lightly on the bed after pulling the covers back. "Here. All better?" he asked, very aware of him, and just how close they were. Then, because there was a hint of mischief to him, he tucked him in. "Any side is fine." But at the moment, he'd sort of defaulted to one side, climbing into the bed on the other side.

Ah, Lay was dangerously cute. It was so, so very hard to resist him, though he was doing his best. He couldn't help it if his adorable companion brought out the worst in him. It was a lot to ask of a fae that he maintain his composure through it all, but he was definitely doing his best.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 10:35 pm
Lay involuntarily made a sound being swept up a bit startled. Finding himself in bed and already tucked in. He shrunk down, hiding his face, not wanting to show how flustered he was, but gave a nod. He froze there when Duke joined. Only eye peering out between his bangs and the blanket. Brain just screaming.

He was all aflutter, stuck, but would need to rotate to settle in more comfortably, he was too tense and too aware. He was too close, but not close enough. He carefully moved and rolled to his side facing him. Silver eyes staring a little too hard. “Thanks.” It was all too silly, trying to avoid bumping into him, or getting too close, now. It’s like he forgot everything else from earlier in the night. Even though he had flustered then too, but where did all his easy-going confidence go at times like this.

Cheri

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 11:04 pm

It was kind of silly and very adorable that Lay seemed so flustered by being scooped up. Where was the confident young kindred from before? Had his self confidence vanished as the night progressed? Frankly, Duke could relate. Somehow, he found himself somewhat more shy when dealing with Lay than he thought he should have been. Ah, but Lay was very adorable. "You're very welcome." They'd already kissed a couple of times, and lying in the bed next to him, Duke was definitely thinking about it.

"Are you all right?" Duke asked, at last, wondering if he'd pushed too far. Had he gone too far with Lay? Surely not. He felt certain that there was something between them but he didn't know how to draw it out. Maybe Lay was just tired. It would be easy to chalk it all up to that.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 11:39 pm
Lay averted his gaze, making a conscious effort to relax. “Yeah I’m ok.” Still careful he pulled the blanket down under his arm. Fine, this is fine. He hoped he looked like he was fine anyhow. Just easing into laying there at close proximity. “Are you?”

He really did wonder, and he was so unfamiliar with such a…gentlefae kindred. It was unusual. He didn’t have a type, but they were not Duke. They were not as nice; it was about one thing really and nothing else, well maybe a few nice but still not Duke. Simple and meaningless, just a random fling. Ah there, he didn’t want this to be meaningless.

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:00 am

Thinking about it, Duke did feel fine. He was a little distracted and who could blame him? With Lay so close at hand, he was very tempted to instigate something. However, he reminded himself that they were coworkers and he'd have to be very careful if he did want more than a little attention from Lay. "I'm fine. A little warm, but fine." The robe was too much, but he was currently in company. Lay had already shown that he was conscious of what Duke wore, and he didn't want to overwhelm him right before bed.

Although... there was the question of how much sleep he was going to manage in such a state. Really, he could just take it off when they went to sleep, as Lay wouldn't be looking at him anyway. Well, Lay wasn't exactly looking now, was he? Maybe he wouldn't mind. "Do you mind if I take this robe off?" he asked. "I'm pretty toasty like this." Which was not exactly what one wanted to say around a cute fae, but there they were.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 8:57 am
Lay thought it was warm too, but he figured it was just him, he wasn’t even going to sleep under the blankets on the other bed till he hid. He’d compromise and just sneak a leg out the side or something or he’d end up just kicking it off later.

“Oh, no go ahead.” He had a small turn of lips when he said he was toasty. Giving him a little thing to focus on instead, choice of words. Cute. He had been just surprised before, why though, if Duke hadn’t left when he himself changed earlier, he wouldn’t have cared he was there. But the fact he did leave him to change, it was brought to his attention like he should have a care about how they are presented themselves. Not to mention little intermittent thoughts of wanting to find out what was under Duke’s shirt…robe and run his hand along…oops. Lay was warmer now.

He had to get regulated, sticking a leg out the side and tucking the blanket under. Half covered half not. So, it was perfect.

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 2:17 pm

Wrestling out of the robe, Duke set it on the nightstand beside the bed. "Thanks," he said, sliding back under the bedding. Trying not to notice that one of Lay's very bare legs was now out from under the blankets. "Comfortable?" he asked, settling into his side of the bed. "We can get rid of the blanket, if that would be better." The comforter suddenly seemed a little stifling, and he struggled a bit to get out from under it again. In spite of taking off his robe, he was really hot.

Stretching out on the bed, the much taller Duke managed somehow to avoid touching Lay. It was actually quite a struggle, as his usual pose would have absolutely overlapped where Lay was currently lounging. He really didn't want to discomfort him, so he was making a concerted effort.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:02 pm
He was prepared this time, but still try as he might not to stare he couldn't help but do so just a little. Fidgeting with the blanket, trying to stay windless.

"I'm fine...I think. But if you need to, you can. Don't let me stop you." maybe he should just kick off the blanket. He was on the verge of wiggling out of it anyway. It was more of a barricade than anything else. Don't over think it, just get comfortable. Stop. He really had to coax himself every step. Despite saying he was fine, sorta he went ahead, maneuvered out and push it down with his feet before tucking them back under, it was just something he did, feet always covered. So it was just him. T-shirt and legs. Sans hidden feet.

cheri

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:21 pm

Given that Duke seemed to run a little hotter than Lay, he definitely thought he'd be more comfortable without the comforter. He pushed it down, snuggling into the sheet all the more, contemplating following Lay's example and simply baring his legs. ... Speaking of which, he was distinctly distracted by Lay's, even though he had seen them all night. There was very little difference between the ensemble that he'd been wearing earlier on and the long t-shirt he was currently wearing, and yet somehow it was all the difference in the world.

"With two in the bed I think we'll sleep very warm." Although there was sure to be a spell he could get to level out the temperature, Duke hadn't known in advance about the need and wasn't prepared. He sighed, leaning all the way back. "I have a tendency to run hot as it is, without having anyone else to warm the place up." And... oh, that was not exactly how he had meant to phrase that.

Kyuketsuki06

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 5:48 pm
His eyes still tracking Duke. He couldn't help it, he had waited all night to see, well to see without him trying to hide. Keeping his lips pressed to hide any reaction, he would not mind no sheet obscuring, or anything, anything at all. Despite his newfound timorous state, he was trying very hard to deal with that. It was utterly frustrating. If he just wasn't, well the array of thoughts that crossed his mind may have come to life already. Though he was still pleased there had at least been a kiss....two even. Maybe....a third? If only.

He hadn't been too hot just comfortable but. Yeah Duke was hot...and that's all Lay could think about for a moment. Even though Duke had meant temperature. Meant more bodies meant more heat. Oh he was falling down a hole of alternative meanings and even though he tried to keep on track they were so intrusive.

"Sorry?" He was another body in the room. "If uh, me being here is too much. I can go back." It was gonna be very warm no matter what.

Cheri

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces