Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Rhuny und Katze

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:06 pm
Table of Contents

Ayluin & Erik

February 17: Ayluin
tab *For original thread please see Here

March 6: Erik
tab Ayluin
tab Erik
tab Ayluin
tab Erik
tab Ayluin

March 8: Erik
tab Ayluin
tab Erik
tab Ayluin
tab Erik

March 25: Erik
tab *For original thread please see Here and Here

Rhun & Pëllumb

February 17: Pëllumb
tab Rhun

[align=center][b]R Name & K Name[/b][/align]

Date: [i][url=]Name[/url][/i]
:tab:[size=6]*For original thread please see [i][url=]Here[/url][/i][/size]

:tab:[i][url=]Name[/url][/i]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:17 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The longer he listened to the halting notes the more he was convinced he had found the long lost boy. His palms were starting to sweat and his heart was leaping, but he did his best to keep a cool head and demeanor. No need in looking like an overanxious puppy when it seemed it would not be his old friend who was approaching. Eventually paleness opened the door, though there seemed to be a largish pale blob potentially upon the shoulder of the pale humanoid. From several feet away it was astonishing he could make out that much. ”Pardon the intrusion, but might this be the residence of one Sora Mimirson? We are old friends, but I haven’t heard from him in a while.” Maybe that was too much information to give out at once, but he was absolutely desperate to check in on his old friend. The poor kid had had it so rough and then he had up and disappeared. The whole family had worried about him ever since then, but they had no leads as to his whereabouts, until now, perhaps. So caught up was he that he had yet to check his surroundings. After a moment he glanced back to see if Rhun was with him. He could hear breathing back there, and likely no one had snuck up and replaced his friend, so they must still be around although remarkably quiet. Could it be that Rhun recognized the individual who had answered the door? What a fortuitous day indeed!

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
My Associates: Rhun, Paleness Wearing: _ Disposition: Nervcited Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Sorry it is so short…
☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:16 am
User Image
User Image

For a moment the moonelf looked at the visitors, wondering what to do. It has been clear enough these months that a lot of people are after Erik, so it was suspicious that random people would come asking about him. “Yet, the man had used their real name, a name that wasn’t known to many. Ayluin decided that it meant they actually knew him and he stepped aside so they could walk in. "He is here, yes. Come in." His voice was kind and welcoming, even if he had some lingering doubts and he walked further inside once they would move to enter the residence. Lughnasadh just listened to it all in silence. He hadn’t forgotten the day at the convenience store. Rhun followed his friend Pëllumb inside and closed the door behind him, not expecting any trouble while one of them knew one of the men.

Ayluin would lead them to the room where the piano was and glanced back at the highelf that was with the man who asked about Erik. He just couldn’t shake the feeling that they met before. But he wasn’t sure from where or when. Had they met back in Saela? And if so, did they have ties to the royals of the highelves? Ayluin certainly hoped not. The lunar phoenix looked back too and blinked a bit. For some reason his charge was interested in the elf and he wondered why, but it could wait. With another suspicious glance, Lugh took off to leave the two leggeds to it and joined Kro on their perch albeit at a respectful distance. It was merely good form to give them space. From above he looked down at the scene as if it were a show or series. However, this was for real and he was somewhat guarded. Ayluin looked at Erik and smiled a bit. "Erik, this man seems to know you. I think they are here visit you." The situation felt all but threatening so far, so the moonelf would drop his guard a little.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1203 Pasadena]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Home] xxx

[With : Erik, the birds and two sortof strangers] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

"Ay speaking"
"Rhun Speaking"
OOC: Words Words xxx
User Image

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:21 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Wait, had Ay just stuttered? Mr Courtly Calm stumbling over his own words? His paranoia supplied a million and one reasons, most of them foreshadowing doom, but there was an option that wasn’t altogether unpleasant. Could it actually be that Ay had the hots for him? He didn’t think it was possible, but some people truly had terrible taste. ”Damn I’ve never seen most of those herbs outside of books before. So this is how the other half lives, huh? I could definitely get used to it.” That part was all well and good, but he was definitely worried about Ay. “Some stuff on his mind” was vague as hell, but it was the sort of answer he’d give, so it’d be hypocritical of him to call the elf out on it. ”If you want to talk to me about stuff, you can you know. I’ve been through some s**t before, so I might be able to help out. And if not, well, it isn’t too bad to have someone with which to commiserate, right?” Kro gave a slight nod of approval. Even if it wasn’t as much of a step as he would have liked, the bird knew it was a big step for his chick, and even in the right direction at that.

”I mean, you sort of already asked that…but to reiterate, yeah, I’m fine.” He left it at that for about half a second before a smirk managed to inch its way onto his face, ”maybe you really did get up too early. Can’t keep up with the convo, huh? Or maybe I’m too distracting…I’m still a bit underweight, but I’m getting pretty close to where I should be. First time you’ve seen me not fully clothed when I looked like a real person, I believe. Need me to cover up? I’d hate for you to injure yourself in your distraction.” He was smirking like hell now, totally enjoying how awkward he was making this whole situation. Like hell the elf found him remotely attractive, he was just teasing. Now to see if elf boy could come up with a response to both negate the accusation and avoid hurting any feelings. Not that Erik would be offended, when he lost his eye he lost his chance of every being considered handsome.

========================
Gang: Ay & Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Benignly malicious Observing Other Corvids: (Insert evil laugh here)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:44 am
User Image
User Image

"Well…when you have a gift for growing things, all you need is seeds really." Ayluin was a little surprised by his own ability for conversation himself. He actually had to work to avoid hang ups. He really thought he got away with it when he answered a little vaguely, but apparently he hadn’t as Erik offered a listening ear. Of course Ayluin wasn’t surprised by Erik being nice, but he didn’t often hear them say things like that. Did he look that caught up? Ayluin smiled a bit and nodded but there was no way he even knew how to begin about one topic. In fact he was feeling way too nervous now to even begin tapping that topic. Besides, Erik had gone rather evasive after that one night when they slept together. The other half of what kept him busy? Well, he saw no way for anything to go wrong if he spoke of that. Erik knew the fact that Ayluin was practically on the run already.

"I’m a little worried that is all. It’s just that Rhun, who visited with your unseeing friend, I know him as he used to be a resident of Saela. And I think he recognized me too. He may be blind, but his aura skills are known well in our city. I’m worried he might end up letting my father know where to find me if he returns to Odoraen." It was fair enough an explanation he thought and it wasn’t like he was lying. He did worry about Rhun inevitably letting the royals somehow know where their wayward heir was. Upon hearing the words though, Lughnasadh nervously hopped from claw to claw and paced a little bit, seemingly sharing Ayluin’s concerns. However, to the phoenix they were even more pressing concerns than they would seem to the moonelf. Lugh looked from Kro to Erik, wondering who to talk to about this. It was important that Ayluin wasn’t found.

The moonelf didn’t even notice the bird’s pacing as he was still heavily distracted by Erik. He allowed himself a smile when they answered his question. That lasted for only a moment though. When Erik suddenly teased him about his body, the moonelf blushed quite a bit. "N..no, you’re fine, I mean it’s fine." Ayluin mentally chastised himself for the slip up. His heart was running a mile, but he had to admit he really didn’t mind Erik only wearing a towel. Lugh had stopped pacing for a moment when he heard Ay’s reply and he watched his charge. Could they be any more obvious? There was no way that his prince really thought he was acting normally right now. Yet he had to admit that Ay could do much worse than this young man. If he had been able to, the phoenix would have chuckled.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Erik and the birbs] xxx

[Notables : special or eye catching things on Ay]
Royal mark on his forehead.

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:57 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

My Card My Voice My Residence: 1203 Pasadena My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Even though Ay said he was perfectly fine where he was, Kro moved over to the desk to give the elf all the space he wanted. Still, he leaned in as far as he could without falling from his perch to watch what was happening. It would take one hell of a screw up for the glowworm to make his chick’s condition worse, but who knows maybe humans could spontaneously die or whatever. Hell, he wasn’t thinking straight, not while his fletchling was obviously in pain.

Erik watched the proceedings off and on, though the exhaustion interrupted his attention many times. For the briefest of moments he wondered if someday Ay would be able to revive his eye, but most mythos were very clear that healing and resurrection were considerably different in their scale of difficulty. Nope, even for something as small as an eye the chances of bringing it back to life and functionality was impossible. Oh well, it was a thought. His attention must have wavered yet again for one moment Ay seemed to be concentrating, then the next he felt a gentle, warm sensation moving over his skin. His eye trying to follow the sensation, he saw a white glow coming from Ay’s hands and seeping into his own skin. Halfway through and he already let out a sigh of relief. Sure half of his body still hurt like hell, but hey that was one less half than it had been only a little while ago. Eventually though his entire body was pain free: all he could feel was utter exhaustion and slightly chilled since he was still soaked. ”Thanks Ay. I feel way better now. Rarely walk away from a fight this well off.” With considerable effort, he managed to hoist himself up from the chair, but there was no guarantee he was going to be able to stand for much longer.

========================
Gang: Ay and birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Dead tired Observing Other Corvids: It lives!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayluin only vaguely registered Kro moving, his concentration fully on Erik’s injuries and the energy he would need to summon upon to perform the healing arts. With a tremendous effort he managed to empty his mind of thoughts of doom and loss, because while they seemed only bruised on the outside there was no telling how hurt they were inside of their body, and he summoned the healing light. It was strenuous and tiring to heal a complete person rather than a small animal. But the moonelf pushed on until he was certain he had healed every inch of the recent injuries. By the time he finished he sank through his knees to the ground, feeling like he had just run a marathon and then some, but he smiled at Erik and Kro. Ayluin took a moment before he took a deep breath and slowly breath calmer. Still it had worked and that was all he worried about. Sure he was tired but he could rest and it would be fine.

He even managed to chuckle a bit at Erik’s comment. "If only we could be sure that you would get hurt less to begin with. But at least now I can help instead of fret and being unable to do a thing." While he wouldn’t boast about it, Ayluin did feel proud he managed to heal Erik and was relieved. This way he could provide first aid when it was needed. Even for bigger injuries, he could still heal the worst of it so Erik had a better chance of reaching the hospital in case Ayluin couldn’t mend all of it. Once Ayluin regained some energy he got up as well when he saw Erik stand up. "Please be careful, you’re exhausted." he said. True so was he, but he could still stand on his feet! "Let me help you to your room so you can rest. Or do you want me to run you a bath?" the moonelf asked, clearly worried. Lugh refrained from commenting how a Prince would not run baths for another, but he had learned by now that was hopeless with this boy, Ayluin was just not the usual type of prince.

User Image

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:58 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Damn, that other elf could pose a problem, but at the same time he didn’t want to do anything that might upset his old friend, which would definitely happen if Rhun were to disappear suddenly. ”I can talk to Pëllumb if you want? He can be trusted, and he’s even nobility himself, so I guess he has more of an idea what all this royal mess is about. Hell, we could probably get by just telling him you left a bad home life back where Rhun is from, and we want to make sure no one gets wise as to where you are. He’d keep a lid on the info no doubt. If that’s cool with you I’ll text him probably towards the middle of the day. That’s when he’s more likely to be awake. Not very likely, but more than other times.” It was a step in the right direction and would hopefully be enough to stem the tide of information escaping. He wasn’t paying attention to Lugh either, but Kro, ever vigilant, noticed the bird’s sudden anxiety. As casually as possible, he hopped and flapped over to Lugh’s perch and deigned to rest nearby. Kro would give the other bird a quizzical look then motion to the next room. Hopefully the lesser feathered species would figure out that was an invitation to speak in private if he so wished.

But on to lighter matters, well possibly lighter, Erik was taking in all of the cues Ay didn’t intend to give off. ”Uh-huh. Sure it’s just fine?” ”I really shouldn’t pick, but damn this is too fun. Plus he couldn’t possibly have feelings for me. Must just have shitty aesthetic taste in men.” He turned to sit sideways on the couch, one leg crossed under the other in a half-cross legged pose, then let his arms come to rest in his lap. He was still covered, but his pose was leading the eyes down and it seemed as if it wouldn’t take much of an upset for him to accidentally flash Ay. ”If you blush much more you’re going to pass out from blood loss or overheating. Normally I’d assume someone would just feel awkward being near me when I’m dressed like this. Not exactly a sight any sane person would want to see. But I’m not exactly getting those vibes from you. Am I the first man of your generation, sort of, that you’ve seen so undressed? If I am, I'm sorry your first exposure was with someone so lackluster. Maybe I can help you find someone remotely attractive to hang with. Don’t want you to think I represent the general population, they look better than me for the most part. Least I think so.” His brain refused to consider the possibility that Ay might actually be attracted to him.

========================
Gang: Ay & Birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Bemused Observing Other Corvids: He’s a jerk, I know.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:32 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Kro made no comment about Ay running through the halls. He knew the glow worm had a point, but at the same time he was absolutely frantic and just wanted to be with his chick more than anything else in the world. Hence once Ay opened the door leaving the stairwell, Kro made no comment about Ay hurrying the hell up, but he did dart down the hallway himself and ricocheted off of the door frame as he failed to bank a turn enough. He landed on the bed and hopped a few times to disperse the momentum. Looking Erik over, he could tell his chick was feeling alright at the moment, but the painkillers and anesthesia and all that had made any attempts at connecting with Erik’s thoughts nigh impossible. Looking around, Kro wasn’t exactly sure where he should place himself. He wanted to be able to keep an eye on the half-idiot, but at the same time he needed to make sure Erik would be able to find him quickly and easily. On Erik’s chest or up against a shoulder was his go-to perch, but given the cracked ribs it might have been painful to Erik if he put any sort of pressure there. Eventually he bedded down right beside Erik’s head, on the left, the sighted side, just in case Erik was extra loopy upon awakening. Once Ay arrived, Kro would whisper his report: ”I think he is ok, all things considered. He’s out cold though so I can’t really get any details from him. But with all they’ve got him on, even when he does wake up he’s not really going to be here exactly.”

Three or four more hours passed before there was any action on the Erik front, even then it was just a few unconscious movements. It took yet another hour before he awoke. Kro detected the stirring of Erik’s consciousness just a hair before they became apparent. ”You feeling ok there, kid?” Kro asked in the faintest of whispers.
”I-” he hissed as the sudden loudness of his own voice assaulted his ears. ”I feel great, actually.” He responded, this time in a whisper just as Kro had done. ”Except I feel like trying to walk around would be a bad idea, even though everything seems fine.” He looked around the room as much as he could without lifting his head. ”I’m in a hospital, huh? Probably a good idea since I almost became roadkill. Oh hi Ay! Did you come to visit me? It’s nice to know someone is concerned about me. Well, concerned because I was injured, not concerned like I’m an idiot or weird or something.” There was absolutely no pause between those trains of thought. The trains weren’t even on tracks anymore, rather they were careening about like a wreck montage. He closed his eye and for a brief second seemed to fall back asleep, but he spoke up once more. ”We can keep talking, I just needed to close my eye as it is a bit bright in here. I’m totally not closing it because of you. You’re really attractive, you know that? Like damn of course he’s an elf gorgeous. Which probably sounds weird to you cause yeah of course you are an elf and you probably spent most of your life surrounded by elves, so that’s just kinda standard. But yeah you’re really pretty is what I was trying to say.” Kro absolutely could not believe what he had heard. His little chick had almost sorta confessed feelings for someone else? Astonishing! It wasn’t quite a love confession, and true it had been made when he was high as crap on pain meds, but it was a lunge in the right direction.

========================
Gang: Ay & birbs Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Out of it Observing Other Corvids: How unromantic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:58 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin felt nervous with this new revelation. Did Rhun come here to visit Erik’s friend? Then again, how would they know about the man, the blind highelf never left Saela before, on account of being blinded. It was all just too precarious. While he was in thought, he did still hear Erik. When the other man spoke, the moonelf looked back at them once more and nodded when they finished. "Please? I wouldn’t go as far as to say that Rhun would run to my father immediately, but if he lets it slip that I am here…" Lugh shook his head. If only Ay knew just how much danger he would be in if his location was exposed. He was so caught up in his own concern that he didn’t even realize Kro had taken flight, until the black avian landed next to him. Lugh looked at them in surprise. Kro didn’t usually look up proximity with him. He understood their motions though and after a slight hesitation he flew to the other room.

Ayluin noticed only partly, still distracted with Erik sitting the way he was, dressed in little more than a towel. The moonelf merely glanced when he saw a flurry of blue leave the room, but soon his gaze was back on Erik. He had to make an effort to not fall for the other man’s tease but managed only just. When he heard their latter words he looked at them with surprise. They weren’t wrong though. He had seen more men, on the account of being actively in the community, but none this near naked. Except for Erik himself back that night and now. The moonelf shook his head. "You don’t look lackluster at all. You look…great." Handsome in his eyes would have been a more accurate description, but Ay didn’t want to send Erik running for the hills once more.

"You are a fine young man." The elf rubbed the back of his neck as he actively forced his blush down after what Erik just said. Lugh meanwhile had landed in the next room on a random chair and waited for Kro to join him. If he were to reveal this information to them anyway, better it was first with another wise avian. And it was less…threatening an idea to tell Kro first. It was time someone else in this house knew this burden, perhaps they would even have some ideas of what to do next.

User Image

[With : Erik and the Birbs] xxx

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:06 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Erik merely smirked, ”I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if everything went smoothly and I never got injured anymore. Been that way thirty-five percent of my life.” That was a depressing number when he thought about it, but then again he was still so young it didn’t take that many years to form a significant portion of his life. ”You were always useful in a sticky situation, but I’d be lying if I said this wasn’t super helpful too.” Moral support was still an important factor, and Ay was great at that. The way the elf sometimes looked up to him…it made him feel powerful, that was for sure. Now he just had to make sure Ay didn’t go rushing out onto battlefields as the group field medic. The elf needed to stay back where it was safe and only help the ones that could be brought to him. Why he was thinking in battle terms he wasn’t sure, but for now it was irrelevant.

”Don’t worry about it, I’ll be fine. I’ve been way worse before.” Well maybe he shouldn’t have said that as it would make Ay wonder what the hell he had been up to in his past, but too late now. Besides, Ay already knew he had been living on the streets for awhile, hopefully that was enough info for a conclusion. ”I’d probably just fall asleep in the tub, though at least I’ve heard it isn’t possible to drown in the bath unless someone is under the influence of something, or almost dead I guess. Some sort of automatic activation switch in the brain that flips into high gear when you start drowning. Still, I’d rather not risk it.” He contemplated the offer of help for just a second, though it had almost been a second too long. Once more he wavered on his feet, but managed to regain his balance on his own. ”Ok, maybe it would be a good idea if you went with me. Don’t have to hold me up or anything, just make sure I don’t fall over the bannister or whatever.” Or crash into something, but Ay would definitely be able to figure out when he needed to intervene and when he didn’t.

With a bit of help, he made it to his room. But there was still the issue of drying off. Also the issue of Ay’s exhaustion. ”You’re damn exhausted too. Why don’t you lay down as well? Just so we don’t risk you flopping over a railing either, you can sleep in this bed if you want? It’s still basically yours after all.” He rummaged through the chest of drawers and pulled out a change of clothes. ”I’m going to change and dry off in the bathroom. Settle in if you want, promise I won’t sneak over to your side.” After sharing a twin bed with up to six other people, the guy had learned to keep glued to whatever bit of bed he was able to get. He disappeared into the bathroom and was gone for a solid five minutes. Perhaps Ay would still be there, perhaps not.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Exhausted Observing Other Corvids:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:20 pm
MARCH 8TH
User Image
User Image

Ayluin blushed when Erik said he had always been helpful in a sticky situation. The moonelf really didn’t think he had, but he was glad Erik saw it like that. He took a deep breath and rubbed his head a bit. The use of so much energy for his base healing had left him with a headache. He knew it would get better over time, but he would need to practice. Still he didn’t want Erik to get hurt again, he could practice on any injured animals they would come past to improve. He didn’t even question what Erik said, knowing some of their past.

The moonelf listened to Erik and hoped they were right about not being able to drown. But to his relief, especially after they wavered again, Erik didn’t object to him accompanying him to the room at least. Ayluin was still uninjured, just being tired, so he would definitely make sure he arrived well. The elf walked with them, keeping an eye on their path and brought Erik to his bedroom without incident where they looked through the clothes as Ayluin stood in the door slightly leaning against it. The moonelf looked at them when they spoke about the bed and nodded. "Okay, if you are sure you will be alright." he replied.

While Erik went into the bathroom, Ayluin allowed himself to lay down on the bed for a moment. He wasn’t sure if they meant to share the bed for the night, but the elf still made sure to leave enough space. His eyes were slowly closing and he had almost fallen asleep when Erik wandered back into the room. Ayluin was surprised at the speed they had washed. Sitting up a bit, the moonelf rubbed his eyes and looked at Erik. "That was fast." he commented softly, worried they had rushed themselves.

User Image

[With : Erik (and the birds?)] xxx

-

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:07 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

He gave Ay a quizzical look, ”I wasn’t that fast. Kinda slow I thought. I just dried off and changed. That’s what I said I was going to do. If you got confused then maybe you really do need to take a rest.” Not that he was in much better shape, but he was used to putting others' needs before his own. ”Bed is big enough for a dozen people or more, and I’m good at keeping to my own side, so go on ahead and stay til you’re rested. If I wake up before you I’ll be quiet. I will kick you out if you steal the covers though. You’re not one of my little siblings, I don’t have to be that accommodating.” He slid into bed and nodded off within a minute, never bothering to take his eyepatch off. No way it was coming off when there was anyone besides Kro around. Kro took up a perch on the headboard and dozed every now and again, but mostly he kept an eye on the two bipeds.

Later

In that nebulous time between noon and afternoon, Erik awoke once more, though this time he felt reasonably ok. Perhaps a little tired still, but nothing impairing. He’d change clothes once again, this time choosing something fairly casual and loose but not sleepwear, all the while making sure he didn’t wake the elf boy. Heading downstairs he’d throw a pot of coffee on the stove before looking around wondering what the heck he could be doing. Ay would probably say he should relax or get lunch or something, but he didn’t see the point in getting a bunch of stuff out before he knew what Ay wanted, and the thought of just idly sitting drove him up a wall. Free time was a luxury, and he couldn’t afford anything luxurious yet. Kro flew down to perch on Erik’s shoulder, ”you know you could have slept later, right? You were up all night, were briefly injured, and transformed: all of those justify a bit of relaxation.”
Erik scoffed at the notion, ”me? Relax? Unlikely. Give me a million dollars and Fort Knox’s security and then maybe I’d consider it.”
”It was worth a shot.”
”Now that you’ve given up on that, how about you figure out something useful I could be doing while waiting for Ay.”
”You could start with getting that coffee off of the burner before it boils.”
It wasn’t that close to boiling, but Erik went ahead and took the pot off the burner and poured a huge thermos full of it. ”I suppose he might be up soon. Guess I could just read something for a little bit.” One thing in particular caught his interest: that vellum Ay had received ages ago. After a brief search, Erik was able to find it. He grabbed up a notepad and a pencil and started to transliterate it as he drank his coffee.

========================
Gang: Kro Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: ? Observing Other Corvids: Getting stuff done

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:03 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

========================

Kro followed him into the next room, knowing there was no point in him being subtle since Lugh was the flashiest thing in the whole damn room. Once perched in a more isolated location, he’d look the larger bird dead in the eyes. ”As soon as Ay mentioned the king finding out, you looked like you just saw a snake in your nest. I’m guessing it’d be worse than a slap on the wrist and getting dragged back home, isn’t it? You don’t have to tell me the why’s and the entire backstory, but our chicks’ safety and well-being are intertwined, and I need to know what is up with yours so I can keep mine safe. As a token of goodwill, I’ll go ahead and tell you Erik has enemies too. Apparently some have trickled out this way already, but I don’t think they know exactly who he is. If they did, there’s a good chance they’d be trying to kill him. Let’s just say in the past he wrecked some shady s**t and the criminals are still pretty pissed about it.” Well that was one heck of a monologue, but it needed to be said. They were probably going to be relatives of sorts eventually, may as well air the dirty newspaper before it was too late.

It was Erik’s turn to be slightly flustered. Well, maybe not flustered, but certainly surprised. ”Wait, really? You think I actually look good? I was kinda just messing with you, but wow thanks. No one has ever said that before and I honestly didn’t think I was. You have s**t aesthetic preferences, but I appreciate them.” And then the moment was ruined with Ay’s next comment. Erik couldn’t help but laugh at how corny he sounded. ”Fine young man? You sound like you’re some geezer giving me permission to date his grandkid. I know you are older than me, but you don’t need to sound that much older. For what it’s worth you’re a pretty cool guy too, gramps.” Perhaps if he firmly cemented Ay’s place in the friendzone, plus made some age jokes, he could n** any flirtations in the bud. The fact that Ay thought him attractive was certainly a surprise, but the elf couldn’t possibly have feelings for him, right? Erik hoped not, that would only lead to trouble.

========================
Gang: Ay Relationship Status: Mateless Mood: Chill Observing Other Corvids: Bro time

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

March 6th
      Lugh couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous. Did the black bird notice something was up? The moment they were together in the other room, Kro immediately started off. The phoenix winced a bit when he realized they knew too much to be comfortable. Or at least suspected it. He hesitated for a moment, he didn’t truly know them well enough yet to his opinion, but it didn’t look like the bird would let it go. They had a point too, everything looked like this would end in some sort of partnership, entwining Erik in Ayluin’s fate. Lughnasadh took a deep breath to compose himself and shook his head. "No, no, no. He can not find out where Prince Ayluin is. Not ever. He has been raised in such a sheltered manner, he wouldn’t stand a chance." He started as he rubbed his wings together a bit and sighed. ”If the King finds him, he’ll be slaughtered. My liege doesn’t even know it but his very existence is a threat to the King now that he has gone awol, away from his grasp. He can…learn things. About his past, about how he came to be raised by the Highelves. When that happens, he has all the knowledge he needs to oust the King if he so decides and I need to let him learn it, it’s his birthright. The King will not allow him to stay alive to dethrone him. If the guards come here for Ayluin, it will be with naked blades, they will only have one task: elimination.” While the blue bird was keeping his voice low, he didn’t at all sound like his usual composed self. This was a mess…

In the other room, Ayluin was surprised in turn by Erik’s reply. "My aesthetic taste aside, you truly are handsome. Why would you think you aren’t?" he asked. He felt kind of exposed, admitting this stuff. But at the same time he also didn’t really have any experience which enabled him to be honest and sincere, even if he felt mildly embarrassed whenever he admitted how he felt for some reason. Ayluin tilted his head when they laughed about the age comment though. He wasn’t an old man, far from it. Though, perhaps it seemed like that to a human? After all their lifespans were a lot shorter, he knew. A light chuckle escaped him at Erik’s latter words and he smiled. "But I am a little bit older. I am 347 years old." he teased back. Of course it didn’t matter. For human years, as far as growth and such went, he was 23 years old. It did nothing to lessen his feelings for Erik though. The elf placed down the food next to the bed and sat down on a nearby chair. "What I do know is that it feels good to be with you. And I love taking care of you. As such, food will be cold if you wait too long to eat." Ayluin did his best to make his voice sound somewhat authoritative, but of course he failed miserably, he wasn’t exactly the authoritative type. On top of that, he wasn’t sure how to tell Erik exactly how he felt. It was difficult to put in words.

User Image

"Ay speaking"
User Image
’Lughnasadh’

Katze Allemon-Schatten