Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To The Sphinxy: Sphinxy's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:22 am
CrystBalfast

Eye of the Beholder 1-3 is also a DnD Game Series.
Good Night and sleep well.

Huh, don't think I've heard of that game. I mainly play DnD 5th Edition, the tabletop game, using the DnD Beyond website.

I actually play as Amaryllis for it too. She's an Elf Bard. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:26 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Eye of the Beholder 1-3 is also a DnD Game Series.
Good Night and sleep well.

Huh, don't think I've heard of that game. I mainly play DnD 5th Edition, the tabletop game, using the DnD Beyond website.

I actually play as Amaryllis for it too. She's an Elf Bard. mrgreen

Okay.
Eye of the Beholder 1-3 used the Advanced D&D 2nd Edition Format.
Anyway, what's new this afternoon?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:47 am
CrystBalfast

Okay.

I'm good. Just had some lunch and watched a recap episode of That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:06 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Okay.

I'm good. Just had some lunch and watched a recap episode of That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime.

User Image

Nice Image
Cool. I'm relaxing at the moment. Hope to see Umi and Nami's bios & outfits.
I may work on Flashwing's bio next. But in the meantime, I'm relaxing and watching Scooby Doo

Flashwing as a dragon and human
User Image User Image
Her dragon collar is next. I think a nice bow shape would do nicely for Flashwing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:36 pm
CrystBalfast

Nice Image
I may work on Flashwing's bio next. But in the meantime, I'm relaxing and watching Scooby Doo

User Image User Image
Her dragon collar is next. I think a nice bow shape would do nicely for Flashwing.

I'll try to work on them maybe after my visit with my mom. And cute! I would love to make a dragon/human. That sounds fun! I'm relaxing and playing Dragon's Dogma 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:41 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Nice Image

User Image User Image

I'll try to work on them maybe after my visit with my mom. And cute! I would love to make a dragon/human. That sounds fun! I'm relaxing and playing Dragon's Dogma 2.

Cool. How is your visit going?
Dragon's Dogma 2? I have not played that one...
Anyway, one game I played that has a Similar Fantasy theme is King of Dragons which is an Arcade Game from CAPCOM. I hope they make a Remake of that Arcade game.

I love that Arcade Game as I already beaten that game as a Warrior Class on the PSP and PS2  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:45 pm
CrystBalfast

Anyway, one game I played that has a Similar Fantasy theme is King of Dragons which is an Arcade Game from CAPCOM. I hope they make a Remake of that Arcade game.

I love that Arcade Game as I already beaten that game as a Warrior Class on the PSP and PS2

My mom isn't here yet. She's coming on Friday. Also I haven't heard of that game but it did make me think of another fantasy game my brother and I liked to play on PC called Heroes of Might and Magic. We loved that game!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:21 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

My mom isn't here yet. She's coming on Friday. Also I haven't heard of that game but it did make me think of another fantasy game my brother and I liked to play on PC called Heroes of Might and Magic. We loved that game!

Good Evening. Speaking of Might & Magic, New World Computing also branched out into other games once or twice... I have NWC Game called Zephyr which is a Combat Race game

*4-8-2024*
Afternoon, Sphinxy. What's new? Have you seen Asylum Animation's Adaptation of The Little Mermaid 2023 as it came out on the same year as the Disney Live Action Reboot...

Aslyum Animation managed to add a Twincast Spell for the Mermaid Princess and her human prince sweetheart. The best thing about it is that twincast spell, the mermaid and her human prince can switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want.
I think next to the 1989 Little Mermaid Trilogy Animated Version, 1992 GT Entertainment Version, 1998 Burbank Animated Version, the 2023 Asylum Animation version is also the best.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:31 pm
CrystBalfast

Good Evening. Speaking of Might & Magic, New World Computing also branched out into other games once or twice... I have NWC Game called Zephyr which is a Combat Race game

*4-8-2024*
Afternoon, Sphinxy. What's new? Have you seen Asylum Animation's Adaptation of The Little Mermaid 2023 as it came out on the same year as the Disney Live Action Reboot...

Aslyum Animation managed to add a Twincast Spell for the Mermaid Princess and her human prince sweetheart. The best thing about it is that twincast spell, the mermaid and her human prince can switch between being a merperson and human as many times as they want.
I think next to the 1989 Little Mermaid Trilogy Animated Version, 1992 GT Entertainment Version, 1998 Burbank Animated Version, the 2023 Asylum Animation version is also the best.

Huh, haven't heard of it. I've only watched Disney's old Little Mermaid. Still haven't seen the live action. I did see they were making a Disney Junior version though that looked cute. Neat about the Twincast spell though.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:38 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

*4-8-2024*

Huh, haven't heard of it. I've only watched Disney's old Little Mermaid. Still haven't seen the live action. I did see they were making a Disney Junior version though that looked cute. Neat about the Twincast spell though.

User Image

The Disney Junior version of the Little Mermaid is set in the 2023 Live Action Reboot Version, NOT the original 1989 animated version

The 2023 Asylum Animation version of The Little Mermaid corrects all that was wrong in the Disney Live Action Reboot Version.

As a result, we have a combination of the 1989 OG Animated Trilogy along with the 1992 and 1998 Direct to Video Versions from GT Entertainment and Burbank Animation that have the same formula but with extra bits and pieces.
You can imagine in the 2023 Little Mermaid CGI Animated Movie from Asylum Animation, both the Mermaid and her Human Prince with the Twincast have their wedding together if you imagine it in a Post Credits scene.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:44 pm
CrystBalfast

The Disney Junior version of the Little Mermaid is set in the 2023 Live Action Reboot Version, NOT the original 1989 animated version

The 2023 Asylum Animation version of The Little Mermaid corrects all that was wrong in the Disney Live Action Reboot Version.

As a result, we have a combination of the 1989 OG Animated Trilogy along with the 1992 and 1998 Direct to Video Versions from GT Entertainment and Burbank Animation that have the same formula but with extra bits and pieces.
You can imagine in the 2023 Little Mermaid CGI Animated Movie from Asylum Animation, both the Mermaid and her Human Prince with the Twincast have their wedding together if you imagine it in a Post Credits scene.

Ah, neat!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:48 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Ah, neat!

User Image

Nice mermaid, I wonder who she is and how old she is.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:24 pm
CrystBalfast

I'm thinking she's 16 years old and named Lily. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:30 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

I'm thinking she's 16 years old and named Lily. biggrin

Yeah. When she becomes human, it'll be so cute for her to see her new human legs and feet. Sounds like she's a friend of the mermaid mother and daughter characters

*4-11-2024*
2 New Skyrim Creations DLC came out, 1 new level and 1 new house.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:18 pm
The Sphinxy

Hello. When I return from my Trip, I may install Brave and/or Norton Browser on my Windows 10 PC. So I looked up Brave and its worth a try.

Other than that, what's up this evening? I worked on the OOC Gallery for a while  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff