Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:20 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Hello. When I return from my Trip, I may install Brave and/or Norton Browser on my Windows 10 PC. So I looked up Brave and its worth a try.

Other than that, what's up this evening? I worked on the OOC Gallery for a while

Haven't heard of it but looked it up and it seems nice. I just use Firefox with the UOrigin adblock extension myself and it works pretty good. I'm chilling and playing a new game called Silent Hope on Switch. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:36 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Hello. When I return from my Trip, I may install Brave and/or Norton Browser on my Windows 10 PC. So I looked up Brave and its worth a try.

Other than that, what's up this evening? I worked on the OOC Gallery for a while

Haven't heard of it but looked it up and it seems nice. I just use Firefox with the UOrigin adblock extension myself and it works pretty good. I'm chilling and playing a new game called Silent Hope on Switch. biggrin

User Image

Cool. I'll reply in the Kingdom of Corona soon.

Heard of Ultra Street Fighter 2? That's also for the Switch since I don't have a Switch, the best Street Fighter 2 game out there is for me is Hyper Street Fighter 2 which includes Street Fighter 2 (World Warrior, Champion, Hyper Fighting) & Super Street Fighter 2 (OG and Super Turbo) gameplay formats.

Well, good night, Sphinxy.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:20 pm
CrystBalfast

Heard of Ultra Street Fighter 2? That's also for the Switch since I don't have a Switch, the best Street Fighter 2 game out there is for me is Hyper Street Fighter 2 which includes Street Fighter 2 (World Warrior, Champion, Hyper Fighting) & Super Street Fighter 2 (OG and Super Turbo) gameplay formats.

I love Street Fighter! Been awhile since I've played. I loved to play Chun-Li. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:44 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

I love Street Fighter! Been awhile since I've played. I loved to play Chun-Li. biggrin

User Image

Cool. Street Fighter started with only 2 characters Ryu and Ken. However, the cabinet had 2 large buttons that are pressure sensitive Punch and Kick commands. The only drawback was is that the button pads wore out really fast and it caused the players to hurt their hands and fists.

So later versions of Street Fighter have a 6-Button Layout for cabinets for Light/Med/Heavy Punches & Kicks  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:14 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. Street Fighter started with only 2 characters Ryu and Ken. However, the cabinet had 2 large buttons that are pressure sensitive Punch and Kick commands. The only drawback was is that the button pads wore out really fast and it caused the players to hurt their hands and fists.

So later versions of Street Fighter have a 6-Button Layout for cabinets for Light/Med/Heavy Punches & Kicks

Huh, didn't know that. My personal favorite fighter game is Tekken!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:30 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Huh, didn't know that. My personal favorite fighter game is Tekken!

User Image

Okay. You can get started on Mermaid Kokomi's bio and her avatar cosplay outfits.
User Image
I also also able to scale down Mermaid Kokomi's image. Hope it helps  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 am
CrystBalfast

Okay. You can get started on Mermaid Kokomi's bio and her avatar cosplay outfits.
User Image

Finished Kokomi's bio and her avatar outfits!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:55 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

User Image

Finished Kokomi's bio and her avatar outfits!

Okay. For Mermaid Kokomi's mother, I'll check what I have in my bios section. However, the Old Laptop's interference has gotten worse, I can't make a clear connection signal.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 5:10 pm
The Sphinxy
User Image

Hello. I started Star Rail the other day, Sphinxy and picked Stelle's Story in the Opening Stage. Anyway, I'm watching Jeopardy Masters as this Evening, The Conners is on Late at 9PM on ABC. How was your day?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 am
CrystBalfast

Hello. I started Star Rail the other day, Sphinxy and picked Stelle's Story in the Opening Stage. Anyway, I'm watching Jeopardy Masters as this Evening, The Conners is on Late at 9PM on ABC. How was your day?

Nice! I played it a little bit. I do really like the character designs. I have Blues Clues playing for my son right now. I also pre-registered for Zenless Zone Zero which is another game by the Genshin people. biggrin

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 7:27 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Nice! I played it a little bit. I do really like the character designs. I have Blues Clues playing for my son right now. I also pre-registered for Zenless Zone Zero which is another game by the Genshin people. biggrin

User Image

Zenless Zone is in Beta at the moment?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 7:52 am
CrystBalfast

Unsure but you can pre-register and if you do, you can get some stuff when the game comes out depending on how many people pre-register.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Unsure but you can pre-register and if you do, you can get some stuff when the game comes out depending on how many people pre-register.

User Image

I don't know what systems Zenless Zone is for  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points