Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Arrival of Power Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:11 pm

Without warning, Kickstart My Heart suddenly hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Stepping out onto stage was none other than the Mega Lion himself, Luis Leone! Grinning, he raised his hands out as his sides as boos erupted from the audience. Not far behind stepped out the Leone family enforcer and Luis' best friend, the Atomic Monster, Axel!

"Laaaaaadies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. and all of you other WWF ******** in the back! Wooooooh!" Luis pauses as he waves a middle finger towards the camera. "You are now in the presence of greatness. Tonight, we have EVERY member of Power in attendance. And just in case you're new here and been living in your mother's basement, allow me to reintroduce myself!"

"I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, billion dollar talent, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, and the ONLY real main eventer you've seen so far in this pitiful excuse for a returning establishment! I AM the High Octane! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion!" Luis shook his head with a laugh as made his way down the ramp, taunting the audience members threw trash at him as he passed. "Along at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in man form, the Atomic Monster, Axxxxxel!" Stopping at the ring, Luis leapt onto the apron before continuing his monologue. "Together we make the greatest tag team in the biz, Atomic P-p-powaaaah!"

The Mega Lion spun around on the apron, and leaned back against the ropes. "We know who you're waiting to see! We know you want to see the leader! We know you're want to see the return of the King of Beasts!" Luis paused as chants echoed throughout the arena.
Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! "Well you're going to have to wait a little longer!" Boos immediately followed Luis' announcement. "Because there's a little business that comes first!" Slipping in through the ropes, the Lion waved his hand, motioning through the arena. "Oh Carty-boy! Where are ya, you English fluffernutter?! Power wants you front and center for this one!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:19 pm
Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena, causing the fans to boo as Cartwright makes his grand entrance. He is wearing a custom made suit because he is a serious businessman now.

♫My c**k is much bigger than yours,
My c**k can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure..
It's got you screaming back for more.

Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR
Cool, in denial
We're the cruel regulators smoking
CIGARO CIGARO CIGAR♫

Cartwright aggressively accepts a microphone from a stage hand at the arena entrance.

Cartwright: "I thought I SACKED you Power people years ago!
You two have only been here for five minutes and you are already doing my head in!
Now I am a very busy man so this had better be important!
I still have some P45's in the back and I'm not afraid to use them!"

JR: "Somebody should have taught him about the firing process in America by now!"

King: "Maybe he knows something about it that we don't!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:31 pm
"Yeah about that..." Luis turned to look at Axel. "Should we tell him?" The Atomic Monster gave a brief shrug, which Luis responded with a nod. "Yeah alright. So... yeah, you totally sacked us buddy. We weren't make a sweet, easy paychecks each year because you forgot to have our contracts terminated or anything! That would never happen!"

"Anyway, I'm glad you were able to make it out here tonight, the boss wanted to have a word with you!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:03 pm
Cartwright looks around theatrically, even spinning around in an over-the-top manner.

Cartwright: "I don't see your boss anywhere and time is money!
So I'll see you kids around some time!"

Cartwright whispers to the nearest cameraman.

Cartwright: "Did you let them back in?!"

The camera shakes from left to right.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:30 pm
Luis stares down at his phone as Cart turned to leave. "As you said, time is money, and it looks like we were able to distract you long enough! Look up, old man!" As he finished his sentence, cheers erupted from the audience as Cyrus Leone appeared on the titantron.

User Image

The King of Beasts grinned as soon as he could see the General Manager's appearance from his own end. "Cartwright, my old friend, it's been too long! I would have met you face to face, but... well I just wanted to check for myself if your office was nicer than mine." Cyrus turned and looked back, revealing the inside of Cart's office. "It's not! I mean, how could you have a tea set, but no mini bar?!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:04 pm
Look at this Cyrus, trying to big league his boss!

Cartwright: "Oi! The minibar is hidden!"

Cartwright blurts out, but it's OK, it's hidden!

Cartwright: "If you can't show me the respect that I deserve by meeting me here face-to-face like a man, then I'm not interested in whatever it is you want!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:22 pm
The Lion's grin slowly fade into a grim look. "Oh Cart, I think you know better than anyone: I take what I want. And that's what I intend to do." Taking a few steps back, Cyrus leans against the GM's desk. "Telling you what I want is simply a nicety, or a warning." Pulling a cigar from his blazer pocket, Cyrus lights it up as he takes a few puffs. "You see, I feel like the folks around here have grown two comfortable around. Too much chaos, not enough... structure." The Lion pauses taking a long drag, building tension, and after letting out a cloud of smoke, he continues. "I think I've decided take the WWF for myself. Piece by piece."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:36 pm
Cartwright smiles at the idea.

Cartwright: "Can you take it all now?!
I want a holiday!"

He says sarcastically.

Cartwright: "Perhaps you would be kind enough to tell us what kind of structure you think WWFG needs!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:00 pm
"Well, for starters I think it's time to undo the damage you've done the last time you were left in charge." The Lion pauses as he holds extends out his hand, reaching off screen for something being handed to him. "Thank you, Mariana." Cyrus finally holds his hand up to the screen, revealing the former WWF Tag Team championship belts. "It's been four years now since you've disbanded the divisions."

"Four years. And since then you've sat on your butt and have done nothing to bring competition back to this company. You really are a ******** disappointment, Cart." Setting the belts down across the desk Cyrus reaches for a can of spray paint. "Well if you're not going to revive it, then I'll be taking back the tag division that we never lost!" Turning, Cyrus shakes up the can, quickly spray painting the words Power over each belt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:42 pm
Cartwright doesn't like this and he doesn't like Power!

Cartwright: "Oi!
That is official World Wrestling Federation Guild property that you are defacing!
You don't get to spray paint those championships!
Who do you think you are?!
Hollywood Hogan?!"

Cartwright makes his way to the back, about to confront Cyrus in the office.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:40 pm
The King of Beasts turned to see Cart enter the office, both championships now draped over his shoulders. "Oh yeah? If you want them collecting dust again so badly, you can challenge the champs for them." He shot the General Manager a smirk before continuing. "But until then, I think you should say hello to the newest member of power." Just then the lights flickered in the office and the door to the office shut.

User Image

A figure now stood in front of the door, tilting his head to the side as he stared at Cartwright. The newest member of Power was in fact the returning Mister Mirage. "Mister Manager... I could use a match."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:07 pm
Cartwright turns around to see that Mister Mirage has creeped in to his office!

Cartwright: "I agree!
I'll go get the match and gasoline!"

It's a tough audience inside Cartwright's office.

Cartwright: "I would say welcome back Mister Mirage, but now that I know the company that you like to keep...I'll leave it at that!"

Cartwright thinks he has a great idea.

Cartwright: "I'll tell you what Mister!
I would be happy to grant you your return match at WWFGs next show!
But I'm going to need those championships back first!"

Cartwright looks towards Cyrus, will he do the right thing for the team?

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:29 pm
The Lion stared blankly at Cart for a moment. Clearly Cart has trouble reading a room! Finally, Cyrus pulled the cigar for his teeth to give the General Manager an answer. "No, I'm afraid this isn't a negotiation. I'm thinking the Specter is telling you he wants a match against yourself." The King of Beasts gives a smirk. "In fact, how about we make it right here, right now."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:36 pm
Cartwright rubs his chin in thought.

Cartwright: "Hmm OK let me think..."

Cartwright aims a sucker punch at Cyrus while he has the chance!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:31 pm
Cyrus gave the general manager an apathetic smile when he rushed the Lion with the sucker punch, not making a move as the man struck him.

The Mysterious Stranger was already on Cart's tail when he made his move, immediately looking to grab the man by the collar and throw him to the ground.

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff