Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:27 am
WHO WANTS A KT FAE?

Did I take this directly from Sy? Why yes, yes I did.

I do diety slots and cosplay slots! Please triple check which on is going on when slots open!

Open: NOW
Close: Dec 1st, 2023 or when all 5 concepts are taken.
Type: Cosplay
Note: No concepts will be chosen before Dec 15th! This round starts on the open post on page 4!

Taken Concepts:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:30 am
The Diety Rules:

1. You may only post once.
2. You may post up to 5 approved concepts in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end but please note in red at the top of your post when you made and change and what that change was.
4. I will not be accepting paired line concepts at this time. I will be accepting AT MAX one paired line concept. No guarantee, but I'm open to it.
5. You can only win a maximum of 1 slot.
6. Demi-gods are allowed to be requested as well.
7. All five slots do not have to be filled by the end of the month. This is entirely CC and there will be no rolling!

The Cosplay Rules:
1. You may only post once!
2. You may post up to 3 approved cosplays in your single post.
3. You may edit this post at any time until the end but please note in red at the top of your post when you made and change and what that change was.
4. You can only win a maximum of 1 slot.
5. All five slots do not have to be filled by the end of the month. This is entirely CC and there will be no rolling! If there are more than 5 concepts I would like to do, I will make a short cc list and roll from the list when I don't have any clear winners!

The Forms:
Can now be found in this thread!
Please use full custom or semi-custom forms for both types of slots!  

ktqueen
Crew

ktqueen
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:35 am
kt's preferences:
1. I love blues, rainbows, purples, greens, red, gold, glitter, and elegant things, trying one or two new things I don't know how to do in a custom.
2. My favorite lines are: jackal, baddie (all kinds), elder lines (just about every one of 'em), maedra, valk, nymphae, renp, and quite a few others but these are probably my top faves right now!
3. Wings good, all sorts of things good now. <3
4. I love references for clothing, but some wiggle room to be inspired!
5. Palettes are also a great reference as I love to color drop from them. ❤

kt's dislikes:
1. I don't have any color dislikes, but I have certain color combo dislikes: a ton of neon clashing colors is probably top of my list. Bright orange and bright blue are actually on the top of my list. Neon pink is also not a fave of mine unless paired with mellower colors (white, black, etc)
2. Body horror. I ain't here for it. Lots of guts, rot, missing limbs, tons of extra limbs, etc is not going to get chosen. Additionally, I don't wanna do mutiple sets of eyeballs please!
3. Weapons, armor, etc. Not looking to try this out at the moment! Some exceptions apply if they are super simple pieces (like a staff, I'd be willing to try and make a gandalf staff). Feeling more confident on this side!
4. Lots of patterning. Not my strength if the fae is head to toe patterned, so I'd prefer to avoid it.
5. Lots of techy sorts of things or like a TON of accessories.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:36 am
And open!  

ktqueen
Crew

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:50 am
Username: DaisyMilk
Link to Approval: Approval
God's domain: Badgin
Description: I'm sorry, I don't have any real vision beyond earthy and smart orz
Reference images: Inspiration mood board
Anything else: GODDESS, so lady badgin lines, plz

Username: eldritch stardust
Link to Approval: Goblincore Demi
God's domain: Fertility
Description: Mostly leaving this CC, but with some general requests xD: Earth tone colors with splashes of navy blue and burgundy, little bones and crystals in the hair, red cap mushrooms and little snail and frog friends with smol mushroom hats
Reference images: ref1, ref2, ref3
Anything else: Either female reg (sitting) or unisex lines, up to you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:59 am
Username: SpaceDadDisapproves
Link to Approval: Jester Demi
God's domain: Fertility
Description: This is meant to be done on the Unisex/dual-gendered Demi lines, like what Lucinda Tepes (I think it was) is on.
Reference images: Coloring that is not tied to the clothing I will leave up to you. I'd really rather like the clothing to be a mix of black with rainbow for the varying jester areas. These are just general idea images for what I'd like. Ref 1, Masks Ref, Ref, Ref, More general idea for facial markings The outfit itself I would actually want in rainbow colors, with the bells on the hat, gloves, shoes, collar, mask (the kind of mask that is on a stick that you have to hold up to your face, not one that you can actually wear), and jester hat staff. But the facial markings in the gallery are more in line to what I am looking for for face markings. (I already got the ok from yuni/ghastly to go for a jester demi since her demi Chrona is also jester themed)
Anything else: Have fun with them if you pick them? XD  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:46 am
-snipped-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:53 am
Username: bitsie spider
Link to Approval: Here!
God's domain: Demi of Fertility (Emo Kid Demi)
Description:
Lines: Dual Gendered Demi
Body: Pale skin tone, maybe even white!
Face: something like this
Eyes: CC
Hair: two-toned and something akin to these! 1, 2, 3
Wings: none, please!
Items/Accessories:
- black with skulls t-shirt
- black zip hoodie (open to see t-shirt design)
- black ripped pantzzz!
- if you want to attempt sneakers, here's some high tops!
- piercings! not a crazy amount, but lip, nose, and ears for sure!
--- maybe gauged ears?
- claws: maybe something like these if there's room! if not, black claws!
- accessory ideas! 1, 2
- skateboard inspiration!... maybe skull ice cream? XD
Reference images: i ended up putting them in the other parts of the form!
Anything else: you can simplify and do whatever you feel works best!
and please feel free to use red, pink, and purples for accent colors, too!

Taken for slot 3 on March 17th.  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:29 am
Username: Artymus
Link to Approval: Link
God's domain: Fertility Demi - Coffee
Description: New Standing Reg lines, male, body is a soft mix of swirling browns, with various cream-colored latte-art inspired markings (hearts/leaves/etc.).
Dark brown eyes, softer brown inner ear, dark brown/black hair.
Dark green barista's apron (if you want, you can throw some coffee stains on there), 2-3 small piles of coffee beans at his feet, coffee pot or a mug in his hand (or some kind of themed-accessory?)
Reference images: Various latte art examples barista in apron Palette
Anything else: Have fun~ If you have questions, please let me know. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:54 pm
Username: Pinka
Link to Approval: Done on Discord
God's domain: Tailifoes
Description: TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, TAILS, So many tails all you can see if this guys face just poking out, I dunno how to pull this off. editing tails to cover the hands and body? maybe some halo lights and stars around some of the tails? Headwings depending on how much is covered?
Reference images: Color pallet
Anything else:

Username: Pinka
Link to Approval: Done on Discord
God's domain: Binkaes
Description: Shes the Goddess of a very motherly race known for great hugs and kindness, I want her to look super huggable. Maybe edited to be a bit thicker then most Binkaes (look I dunno how thats just the discord joke). Not sure what to do about wings if any, maybe a few on the ears would look nice? A Halo might also be nice~
Reference images: Maybe the ears tied back like this maybe? Hair do whatever you think looks best and cute, I have a few dresses to pick from. Dress one, two, three, four, feel free to play around and change colors and accessories and so on. Color Pallets: One, two (I can't pick, maybe use both?)
Anything else:  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:56 pm
Username: Noir Songbird
Link to Approval: [x]
God's domain: Dust
Description: Kneeling Reg lines, pretty hanfu dress, very much a soft look, white fur, would love to have a nebula on her tail (since nebulas are stardust)
Reference images: Dusty rose palette + pretty hanfu outfit + traditional hairstyle
Anything else: Just looking for kind of a pretty, floaty, ethereal look! Her underlying inspiration is the "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" kind of thing. anyway, have fun~

Username: Noir Songbird
Link to Approval: [x]
God's domain: Secrets
Description: I genuinely don't have much in mind for the visuals here, but would like him on Kneeling Baddie or Faefox lines. Maybe kind of an ethereal, veiled dancer-y look, with a blindfold?
Reference images: Palette + vibes + some outfit ideas idk + pretty long hair
Anything else: heart have fun!

Taking Song's god of secrets March 5th for the first slot.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:55 pm
Username: Aria Starstone
Link to Approval: Here
God's domain: Water Dragons
Description: Pearls and musical notes around her, maybe make it look like she's sitting on a throne made of a clam if that makes any sense at all? Otherwise, CC, using the refs as inspiration
Reference images: One, Two
Anything else: N/A  

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:56 pm
Username: spelldancer
Link to Approval: Permission
God's domain: Fertility demi: Ribbons
Description: Standing regular, female, with both ribbons adorning the body and floating around.
Reference images: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Ref 4
Anything else: Have fun  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:30 pm
Username: Sara Siren Noire
Link to Approval: Permission here
God's domain: Memories
Description: All things in life are linked with memories; the good, the bad, the precious and the horrific. Memories are sacred things, treasured and needed, that formulate history and the development of people as they make their way through the journey of life. Keeping track of these memories is a sacred duty, overseeing their preservation and the protection of those most precious or most terrible to combat against illusions and falsehoods. If one should lose their precious memories then perhaps they need only call to this god to retrieve them, as long as they are judged appropriate to be retained.

A theme to his look would revolve around things that relate to, contain or retain memories such as photographs/still images, books, strips of film, potentially clock faces, pendulums or hourglasses.
Reference images: Color/clothing inspo maybe, Memory aesthetic 1, Memory aesthetic 2, Memory aesthetic 3, Memory aesthetic 4, Memory aesthetic 5
Anything else: God is male. Lines and overall design are pretty much CC.  

Sara Siren Noire

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:35 am
FULL CUSTOM FERTILITY DEMI REQUEST
Username: YokoOnna
Fertility Demi's Theme: Bookworm
Fertility Demi Permission: Here
What Does this Fertility Demi Bless? (If you know):Commonly Blesses (Limit three):
One: Single book either on the ground or on the fae.
Two: Writing utensil (up to two) in fae's hair
Three: Messy bun to keep hair out of the way to read

Uncommonly Blesses (Limit Two):
One: Three to five books
Two: Small pet worm on fae's body

Rarely Blesses (Limit one):
One: Sentient book that can speak to the fae
Line art (ONLY Regular/Baddie/any variation of those or Unisex unless granted permission by Management): Regular (whichever regular line you think is best)
Body: Outfit Inspo Books at her feet, a sentient book by her ear.
Face: A kind of dissociated look, like in her mind, she's living in one of the fantasy worlds of her books.
Eyes:
Hair: Hair in a messy bun with pens, pencils, writing utensils stuck in it.Hair Inspo (with pencils and other writing utensils sticking out)
Wings:
Items/Accessories: (Book types are just inspo that can help inspire the colorist who takes the job. Don't need to be exact replicas)
Book type 1 Book type 2 Book type 3 Book type 4 Book type 5
References:
Color Palette
Any info you want to share about this character (Personality, temperament, backstory, etc.): She's kind, but not really always in the real world. She constantly is imagining new worlds and stories, and disassociates a lot to imagine herself in those stories. It's hard for her to carry a conversation because she's not really living in the real world.
Does the Colorist have permission to stream the custom: Y
Additional Notes:  
◈ Monthly Slots

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas