CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:16 pm
Oriel is the 2nd Kingdom that Neighbors Arendelle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Castle Oriel

Town of Oriel

Oriel Lake

Oriel Beach

= Inside Castle Oriel
Castle Grounds
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
TBA
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Indoor Spa (Men & Women's Bath)
Castle Pool Changing Room

TBA  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday

After dinner, Prince Isran went for a sunset walk on the grass fields and hears a sound coming from a green pipe and out of the pipe comes a blonde ponytail girl with blue eyes and blue princess gown with her brother..
User Image User Image
As Isran saw her exit the pipe, her brother landed gracefully and he caught the girl as he saw her exit out the pipe
Hello & welcome, travelers. I'm Prince Isran of Oriel. What's your names? As Isran held the girl, he saw her blush.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm
User Image
Princess Samus
Mushroom Kingdom Princess, sister to Peach, Daisy and Rosalina
"Did I hear someone call for my help?"
[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
[Location, Area]
~"Oh my...excuse me , did not expect a Prince to catch me *she blushes* hello, I am Princess Samus, and my brother and I are from the Mushroom Kingdom, and we were looking for our sisters and brothers kind Prince 3nodding " thinks yes you made it brother!~

User Image
Prince Peasley
Brother to Prince Perry, Princess Peach and Princess Daisy
"Thank you for your help earlier." (Optional)

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Hello, you have my sister in your arms there, and I am prince Peasley, this is a nice place , right sis? did you see my landing? biggrin " thinks to say Peasley~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm
User Image
Whirlwind
Unicorn Dragon
"The Wind Crystal calls my name!"

User Image
Sunburn
Phoenix Dragon
"Let's Roast N' Toast some Gnorcs!"

User Image
Ember
Artisans Dragon
"Aren't Heart shaped jewels wonderful?"

User Image
Flame
Artisans Dragon
"Let's fry some Gnorcs!"

talk

talk

talk

talk

[Oriel, Abyssus Forest Outskirts]
4 Dragons from Artisans flew to the outskirts of the Abyssus Forest
Wow, that was quite a flight... I feel like rode the win on that one and I am the fastest with my winds of fury! Whirlwind laughed as she bested her friends in another race.

Yeah, someone is going to need to go lighter on the sheep! Sunburn playfully teased Whirlwind.

After Ember landed Well, with that being the case... It was neck and neck between you and me, Whirl. Ember playfully said

Shortly after Flame landed I don't know about you guys but I'm starving after that race. It felt like Sunny Speedway back home! How about we check one of the trees? Flame chimed

Yeah.. But I wonder which tree has something to eat? Ember pondered

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 pm
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
Isran set Samus down on her feet as she was blushing
Nice to meet you, Peasley and Samus. Please tell me about yourselves. What's your sisters like? First time being held by a human bridal style? Isran asked Samus seeing her sweet smile and beauty then walked with her and Peasley.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm
Princess Samus
User Image
[Location, Area]
~"Yes it's my first time, being held like this and thank you for catching me so gracefully! . Blushes more, well you see, I am looking for my sisters Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Prince Perry too, as we got lost, though the pipes here, it's like a quick way to travel , and how we managed to get here, and I am 15 years old, and my brother he's the same age lol , he's kind of funny my brother, but a good guy =) I love cooking and exploring, specially new worlds *smiles*" Says Princess Samus~
User Image
Prince Peasley

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"My sister's always been the lucky one *smiles* I hope I can find a cute Princess 3nodding " thinks to say Peasley, see I'm a cute Prince after all biggrin and a good sword fighter ^^~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Whirlwind
Unicorn Dragon

User Image
User Image
Sunburn
Phoenix Dragon

User Image
User Image
Ember
Artisans Dragon

User Image
User Image
Flame
Artisans Dragon
"Let's fry some Gnorcs!"

talk

talk

talk

talk

[Oriel, Castle Crossing]
Which tree sounds good to charge into? Whirlwind said to her friends

How about that one? Sunburn suggested the tree that held what looks like fruity looking berries at the castle crossing

I don't know about this... Ember said looking concerned

Ember, come on. Its just one tree with Fruit Berries. What could go wrong? Flame teased Ember

Oh... I guess so.... Ember said still being concerned...

The Dragons charged into the tree, causing it to shake and let loose 4 berries one by one as the fell to the ground. Then after the 4 dragons ate the fruits.
User Image
However, as they finished, they started to feel strange. Their heads were dizzy, they could hardly stand, and they felt very weak.

Guys, I don't feel so good. Whirlwind said to her friends thinking that it wasn't the best time to eat after flying.

I feel funny. I can hardly stand and everything is spinning... Sunburn said feeling dizzy

I feel tired. I can't keep my eyes open... Ember said looking sleepy

Ember? Whirl? Sunburn? This... isn't... funny... Flame said feeling drowsy.

They all dropped to the ground asleep. Then while they were asleep, they started to change... In a bright light, the transformation was completed and the result was 4 dragons turned human, laying on the grass naked & asleep. Whirlwind was wearing a blue cloud shaped dragon collar & had beautiful blue hair with purple eyes, Sunburn was wearing an orange sunburst shaped dragon collar and had fair orange hair and green teal eyes, Ember was wearing a red heart shaped dragon collar, she had beautiful pink hair and blue eyes & Flame was wearing a yellow bow shaped dragon collar and had handsome red hair & red eyes

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 pm
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
I'm 17 years old, Samus. I'm sure you'll met someone sweet one day. Isran said to Samus as they walked together with Peasley then upon reaching the Castle Crossing We'll be at the castle soon and.... Isran was about to finish but then he, Samus and Peasley saw 4 naked humans wearing dragon collars
I wonder what happened here... We should check it out to see they're okay & why are they naked? Isran said as he ran over to where the 4 humans wearing dragon collars were and covered a naked Sunburn with his cape. Peasley, you can use your cape to cover one of the children up. I'll see if I have any fabric to use in my backpack...

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am
User Image
Prince Peasley

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Oh my goodness sis, look over there, there are 4 people naked, what happened here! how strange and rushes over, and covers Whirwind up with his cape..and they are all asleep, wonders what happened there!" thinks well he's surprised ~

User Image
Princess Samus

[Location, Area]
~"I'm sure you're right Prince Isran biggrin , ty and oh can hardly wait to see the castle, and then they almost stumbled across 4 naked people, oh my, what's going on here? she noticed they all had pretty colors and were very beautiful...shall we wake them? something magical might have happened here, and look there is a berry tree nearby, beautiful too. guess I'll help too, I can use my cape to cover another, they look like children? " thinks let's help if we can Prince isran~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
A good idea, Samus and thank you... That tree is a Wisdom Berry Tree. Think of it as a mixture of Brain Grain combined with Fruit of Evolution's First Season. Isran said to Samus as he got some fabric out then using modeling, changed the fabrics into 2 shirts then used them to cover up Sunburn and Ember

Maybe they evolved into humans after eating the Wisdom Berry? We sometimes gather Berries as an Alchemy material. Isran said to Samus & Peasley.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:25 am
User Image
Princess Samus

[Location, Area]
~"That's maybe what happened, I'd be happy to help, I know some magic too, and makes some cloth shirts appear as well to cover up Flame who was remaining, intriguing I must say, are they awake? can they speak you think Isran?" says Samus~

User Image
Prince Peasley

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Yes I think that's what happened sis, look there ar emore berries here on the ground, magical, anyhow what counts is that we check if they're alright? wake up children=)" thinks Prince Peasley~

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 am
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

User Image
Ember
Artisans Dragon

User Image
Flame
Artisans Dragon
"Let's fry some Gnorcs!"

User Image
Sunburn
Phoenix Dragon (Artisans)

talk

talk

talk

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
Yeah. The Wisdom Seeds from the Berries. Isran said to Samus as he got another fabric out then using modeling, changed the fabric into a shirt then used them to cover up Flame

"Whirlwind", "Flame", "Ember" & "Surnburn". Interesting names for children. Hello?! Its time for you four to wake up! Isran said to Samus & Peasley as he read their Dragon Collar tags.

Ember and her friends started to wake up.
What?! What Happened?! Whirl, Flame, Sunburn, wake up! Ember woke up with Flame, Sunburn and Whirlwind as she tried to get on all fours but wobbled and fell to the floor unaccustomed to having human bodies What happened to us?! Why do you look like a human, Whirlwind, Ember & Sunburn? Why do I look like a human? What is going on here?! Ember looked her dragon friends, she felt her legs and feet, not a scale and claw was shown, her tail and wings were gone. She, Flame & Sunburn were clearly stressing out after they saw the odd cloth they wore being a crafted shirt.

Sunburn also woke up. Ember, not so loud... I got an headache... Sunburn then saw his hands and legs. My claws, tail, wings and horns! What happened?! Last thing I remember was feeling strange and tired! Sunburn felt his head as his dragon scales, tail, wings and horns were gone and there was nothing but smooth skin and hair on his head.

Queentintin

Kanna Kakimari

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:53 am
Princess Samus

User Image
[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
[Location, Area]
~"Isran, Peasley, those do seem like different names, oh they're waking up, look Peasley, they're all surprised, that berry definatally did something to them! surprised hello everyone she says, I am Princess Samus, let's calm down, and figure things out =)" thinks Samus, it sounded like they were Dragons before hand se saye..~

User Image
Prince Peasley

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Hello were here to help., what happened? you alright? we can see you ate some of these berries, feeling better now? we can help you walk and stand if need be 3nodding " thinks and lovely names you all have =)~

CrystBalfast

Kanna Kakimari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 am
User Image
Whirlwind
Unicorn Dragon

. Yea it is kind of weird I am going to.miss my wings.

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Grima Kakimari

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:30 am
Isran
Oriel Prince (Sage)

User Image
Ember
Artisans Dragon

User Image
Flame
Artisans Dragon
"Let's fry some Gnorcs!"

User Image
Sunburn
Phoenix Dragon (Artisans)

talk

talk

talk

[Oriel, Fields]
April 23, Saturday
I'm glad to see you're awake. Please tell us what happened? Isran said to the dragons

Ember and her friends started to wake up.
I'm Ember and these are my friends, Whirlwind, Flame & Sunburn. Well, me and my friends we're having a Flight Race in the sky to see the world. Whirlwind beat us first. After that, we were hungry so we charged into a tree to knock down to find some food and these berries came down. It smelled good like a Grapefruit and we ate them. Ember breathed in and out and explained what happened calmly.

After eating the Grapefruit Scented Berries, we felt strange and fainted. Sunburn told Samus & Peasley.

Then after you woke us up, we became this... Ember looked at her reflection in the castle moat then realizes what happened to them. Flame, Sunburn, Whirlwind, look at our reflections in the water... We turned into humans! Ember yelped

Flame saw his human reflection in the moat Ember's right, Whirlwind & Sunburn! Our Dragon wings, dragon breath, tail & horns our gone! Flame said to his friends.

Where will we go from here? Sunburn said to his friends looking at his Dragon Collar & his friends' collars around their necks as humans.

You can stay with us at Oriel. However, you'll need to learn about being human. That includes wearing clothes and NOT wearing Dragon Collars. We'll help you walk and stand then get you cleaned up. But first, you're going to have to take those collars off. Isran said to the human children.

Queentintin

Kanna Kakimari

Quote:

Norway

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out