Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
North Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:46 pm
All that could be heard is a girly scream as Mary lacks the ability to dodge a punch this close range. his mind can't wrap around the fact that Marlon was still standing after his signature 'Koala bash' that he has be practicing for years no normal man should have been able to withstand the mighty- it is at this point the punch lands sending Mary off the near by dock right as Snow had made his way up to the dock.

Snow had rowed his way back to help the kind wrestler man only to be spooked by a large animal flying at him as part of a reflex Snow yells as he was jumpscared and swings a round house kick at the Koala man sending him back through the air at Marlon. The Koala in question is begining to try and figure out how he ended up in this situation  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:55 pm
"AN THAS WHUT GIRLY KOALA'S GIT FER BAD TALKIN WRASTLIN", Marlon shouted as Mary went flying, it was likely years of backyard wrestling and adrenaline to not feel that club strike, he was rubbing it when the Koala came flying back, "YA WAN MORE, AH GIVE IT", he declared and caught Mary as he came back, "WE CALL THIS A SUPLEX", with that, Mary would find all his weight and momentum bringing him flying towards the stone of the port rapidly thanks to Marlon.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:02 pm
Snow hopped back up on to the dock right as a mighty thud is heard as the Koalaman is brought down upon the earth. "Marlon you alright dude." Snow says as he looks around for the friendly man worried after a mighty thud rang out only to see that Marlon has done some sort of wrestling maneuver to subdue the Koala man. "Well damn wrestling really isn't something so take lightly." Snow says looking at the damage done the merc who was chasing him pryor  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:10 pm
With the Koala down an out, Marlon began to get himself up, giving a wave to Snow followed by an index finger in a 'one moment' manner before pointing up to the skies, "AN THAT IS WHAT YA GET FOR TALKIN BAD OF WRASTLIN, YA NO GOOD, GIRLY HAIRED, FUZZY b*****d, SMASHED FACE, UGLY SON OF A b***h", he finished pointing down at Mary, not caring if he was conscious or not. With that business finished, he looked to Snow, "Ahm fine, better than earlier, got to beat hell outta sum b***h and show why Wrastlin is number one Marshy art", he stated getting it wrong but worse, "Shoulder aches though", the area hit by the club was a deep red an likely to bruise.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:23 pm
Snow smirks as Marlon berates Mary who is by now unconscious before remembering the sign from earlier. "You know there was a minor bounty to bring me in and our mayor is dumb enough to pay up front so..." with a moment Snow searches the pockets of Mary for a moment before finding what he was looking for. "Here Marlon i believe you had a sign about this." Snow said as he tosses a small sack of Beli over to Marlon. "Yours now by technicality since you wrestled him. way i see it you might as well get payed since he challenged you." Snow looks around for a moment. "Its quiet and it won't be for long might be a good idea to get while the gettins good guards will be here soon and likely wont be happy that their guy is eating dirt." Snow Says as he hops back in to the boat he "Borrowed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:35 pm
"Hell's a bounty", Marlon ask's in confusion to such before watching him riflethrough the knocked out fellows pockets til he found a small sack, "I had a sign yeah", he replied to Snow before catching the bag. "Huh, that's mighty nice of ya feller", Marlon replied, "By the way, not sure if ya caught it earlier, but mah name's Marlon 'Mars' Drummond", he greeted offering a hand to shake, "I tried to help since yer a nice feller an talk that Idjit to let 'im know ya were a good guy an there obviously been a misunderstanding but he insulted Wrastlin an I couldn't let that slide", he said shaking his head with a scowl.
Watching him head for the boat once more, he nodded to him, "Alright feller, you be safe out there on the water, I had a boat with no water or food but I lost energy after one day of rowin, so make sure ya got such before hand".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:49 pm
Snow goes to set off before he gets a nagging feeling in the back of his head. he speaks up from the boat. "Its nice to meet ya formally Marlon I am Snow Silva. It might be safer if ya hopped in with me i can at least row ya someplace safer to a different part of the island at least where you can get some food and water. I worry if i leave you here you would be blamed for thrashing the fuzzy fool. since ya helped me I would hate to see you get arrested by the fellas in white and blue." He says worried for the wrestlers safety  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:55 pm
"Well ah imagine if ya explain fer me how he attacked first, they'd understand", Marlon replied and in a rare stroke of understanding, "Oh wait s**t, they already have problem with ya, an would very likely not listen if ya tried to explain that I had tried to explain to him things and that he provoked", he crossed his arms, "Shiieett", he said shaking his head, "Yeah, I bes take yer offer to get sum place else an avoid problem with them fellers", he said going over to hop into the boat, making it bob down a moment before recovering from his sudden weight, "Ya got a nice boat 'ere Snow".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:01 pm
Snow was nearly thrown from the boat by Marlon jumping in to the boat to which Snow wasted no time in rowing out and away from the area. "Thanks for the compliment Marlon you could say this boat is newly acquired." Snow said with a smirk as he rows. Once a safe enough distance away Snow decides to give his arms a rest and set up the sail. "We are not to far off of another island should be a few hour sail. Should be safe to supply up there you might be able to find some work and I can get some supplies so i can sail farther away I am thinking of heading to the grandline and finding someplace there to hide while things cool down." As snow talks the boat sails ever farther in to the middle of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:16 pm
Taka had been walking across the water line. he was far from home. far from his clan. he could still hear the squeals from his clan member. Taka felt like a failure. Taka was unsure of where to go next. So he on all fours until he came upon a port. where he heard the commotion.

He hid behind some trash cans and watched in amazement. The big burly man reminded Taka of boss boar. and when the big man defeated the hairy man. He gasped. when the fight was over he scurried over and slapped the sleeping man. yanking some of the hair from his face. He then scurried in the dark to the small boat. He climbed the small mast and hid in the sail. he would wait ans steal this small boat to get home.

In the mast he stayed he stayed . snicker quietly to himself. until it was let down. Then he was caught. like a fly on the wall.

Hugging the sail he slowly turned his head around to the smaller man. deciding if to attack. Taka was most definitely going to attack.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:22 pm
Having spent a lot of time training his martial prowers he can feel eyes on him only to turn to the sail and see a primal looking Pig?man. not taking any risk with having just dealt with a fur covered for pryor Snow swings a round house at their guest. "Where the hell did it come from?" Snow says shooting a question as Marlon  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:26 pm
Marlon watched the island get smaller, "Still not sure how I feel about the sea but it sounds nice, looks nice an kinda smells nice", he voiced watching it go away as Snow rowed them away, "Maybe, last island folk didn't seem to keen on me wrestling folk while working", he stated chuckling before hearing of the Grandline, "What's that, sounds interesting", he inquired turning around just to stare at the pig looking man in stunned silence, then Snow swung at it, "I DON'T KNOW", he stated in confusion at the question.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 pm
taka hissed at the round house that Naraly missed him. the then crawled to the of the m,ast like a spider and sized both of his opponents. he looked at the big burly man and remember the wise words of boss boar.

"take the biggest one and make him your b***h, the rest will fall in line AAHAHAHA!!!"

Taka looked at the big man and growled before pointing to him. "tookah! neeka na sppbbbt sppbbbbtt!!!" Taka then oinked at the big man and leaped. Swinging out his arms wildly while squealing like a pig.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:36 pm
"OH HOLY HELL", Marlon yelled watching him go up the mast like a spider, he stared with Snow as the wild thing above stared them both down an then him, then the wild thing began to make noises after pointing at him, "LOOK OUT HE'S RABID", he yelled to Snow taking a ready stance before swinging a mighty slap towards the flailing an squealing pig man. What he didn't expect was that flailing mass to grab his out stretched swing and spider monkey along him, this made Marlon release a yell like a man finding a snake in his bed, "GET IM OFF ME, GET IM OFF ME", he shouted slapping at him like one might a mosquito amid bites an clawing from the feral sum b***h.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:42 pm
Snow looked around for something to used and noticed the oar in the water he reached for and grabbed it taking a moment to get used to its length and heft before he begins swatting after the rabid pigman crawling around Marlon. "Come here you feral hog...man....THING!" Snow says making multiple slaps in atempts to hit the pigman  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games