Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
North Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:40 am
Snow nods to Marlon thankful for the assistance in rowing while Snow is strong enough to row alone, it is very hard on the muscles to row something of this size alone for extended periods of time. Considering that it has not even been a full day since the previous issue with the Koala man, and by now while its not to bad if asked his muscles are just a bit sore. Once to the docks it was relatively easy to dock the vessel without issue since the group does not fly a jolly roger. Once docked Snoe looked over to Marlon. "I am damn excited to get some food i still have some beli from my old job before i decided to get the hell outta dodge, but i don't think we should let ol pigman walk around to freely i would feel a bit better if we had a harnass or something for him untill we can be sure he won't attack everyone on sight." Snow lets out a sigh as he stands and stretches a few bones pop in his body "Sadly my ability to tie a knot is not the greatest I don't suppose they taught some sort of knot tying up in your mountain village home did they?" Snow asked Marlon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:18 am
Marlon as the row, basically gets into it, "Yeah, yeah, this is a nice work out", he says nodding and likely would have kept going had it not been for them coming to the dock and settling there. "I agree, food, drink, maybe even a blanket to use", He stated with a laugh before hearing, hearing him speak of the pigman he nodded, "Yeah he is a bit of a pain but maybe food an drink will calm him down", he replied before hearing the question of knot tying, "I never set up the ring so sadly no but don't worry, I got an idea", with that stated, Marlon stepped up onto the dock before he grunted an had his muscles begin to bulge while he lifted the ship slowly to set it on the dock.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:43 pm
Taka squealed in terror. His eyes darted at the muscle bulge from big man As he asily hoisted up the boat to the dock. He then heard big man and little man chatting and big man appeared with rope.

Taka squealed in confusion before growling at him. Kicking his legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:52 pm
Snow sighs seeing porkchop getting even more rabid. "Why didn't we just throw his over board again?" Snow asked as he grabbed an oar and swats at pockchop. "SHADAAP" he yelled in old loony toon fashion. "If you wish to head in to town with us for some food then we need to insure that you are not going to be an issue." Snow turned his attention to the ship being put on the dock. "Not sure we needed to be that secure, but at the very least we might look crazy enough to keep the others from bothering us. Personally i vote we head off and find something to eat likely somewhere with meat for the rabid porkchop." Snow says crossing his arms.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:24 pm
While Tac was paying for a town map, he almost missed that the boat in the harbor beside him got pulled up onto the dock.
"I'm not sober or drunk enough for this."
He says as he notices he's about to pop the top on a beer bottle before he chucks it in the water. Much to his surprise, a homeless guy caught it mid air and managed to keep it out of the water as if the bottle was open as he sunk in for a moment. Relegating himself to not join the homeless and to avoid confrontation with people who could pull a boat out of the water, Tac decides some bread and food would probably help with the hangover and heads for a restaurant. Not knowing that they were likely going that way too since the bar to this dock got ransacked only hours prior.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:34 pm
Taka looked small man and growled. But nodded. His stomach growled louder then he did. So he was inclined to behave f9r big manand tall man. At least till he was fed that was.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:41 pm
"Alright, so tying to a body", Marlon said trying to recall such from the mountain an mainly got images of kids being in harnesses growling at each other like dogs as their mothers talked smack for their upcoming matches. With that in mind, he looped over one shoulder, the other, then around the waist and tightened it, leaving Taka in a makeshift harness made from Rope, "Alright, we're gud to go buddeh", he said excitedly to get a hot meal an cold ale.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:42 am
Snow nodded after he seen Marlon tie the porkchop a harnass. "That should work nicely." He said as he grabbed a near by chain to use as a lead and connected it to the harnass while wrapping part of the chain around his arm. "I hope i don't regret trying to give some trust to you and allow you to walk on your own. With that said lets go find some damn grub." With that Snow begins walking tward town. "You know this might be a good opportunity I heard from a few people back from my dojo who are foodies that there is a cheap but good place to eat called big lennies BBQ and more. I know its likely a weird name, but supposedly this place has amazing food. So that place has my vote as far as where to stop to eat." Snow said a smile on his face as his stomach began to growl.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:43 am
Marlon followed after Snow as he looked around, "Well, this is a nice place they got here", he stated, "Some interesting folk too, got some nice outfits, makin me feel average with my tanktop an pants", he grumbled, "Bah, will figure it out once I can afford to get myself a proper wrastlin attire".  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:36 pm
As soon as taka was in his harness. He zoomed across the belly of big man up his back and perched himself on big man's shoulder.

For now he would trust these two legs. His gut demanded it.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:52 pm
Snow watched Porkchop climb up Marlon's shoulder, but there was still some length to the lead so Snow didn't really care where he went at the moment. The thought of grilled fish was on his mind. Thinking back too his dojo he remembered how the foodies really talked up the place where they are headed to eat saying that they had the best BBQ in all of the north blue! that is quite the statement to make, but was more then enough to peak the curiosity of this hungry fugitive.

It does not take long to arrive at a rather interesting destination Snow let out a hungry sigh as the smell of barbequed meat wafts with in smelling range. "If we go by the smell at least this is gonna be a good dinner." Snow said bit of drool managing to escape from the corner of his mouth..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:23 pm
Dropping his spare rib in the Brussel sprouts, seeing a pig, man? On a leash was one thing, seeing a pig man at a BBQ with fish and a whole pork roast visible in the back. He didn't know what was going to happen when they went through the door, but he was now scarfing down his food as fast as he could to skedaddle as the roasted boar was probably going to be a problem and he already paid for his food.

Someone beside him just watching him eat.
"The food is good but is he just starved? Guess he's homeless to be carrying such a massive bag... God bless his little heart."
She replied, not knowing that he was panic eating over being homeless... even though he technically was now.  

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:38 am
Marlon took a deep breath and heard his stomach rumble deep at the smells from within, "Don worry, we gon eat", he assured his stomach before spotting the big bag man once more, "By God, what 'e got in there, whole livin room", he muttered to himself before finding a spot to sit that wasn't gonna collapse under his weight. Once a waitress came up, "Two of yer biggest drinks an uhhh", he looked at the wild man on his shoulder, "I'd say a pint fer 'im, as for food, some tri-tip, some roast chickin, any roast'd veggies, six bake'd tater's, some Venison be awesome as hell and ah small basket of dinner rolls with small bowla butter to spread on or in 'em", he requested.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:00 am
Snow marveled at the size of the case the stranger held as he contemplated what could possibly be in there he is stopped midthought by tripping over the bench he was lead to sit at due to not paying attention. Snow sits at the table along side Marlon eager to get his fish, but waited patiently while Marlon placed his order his eyes growing slowly wider as Marlon continued to order silently mouthing. 'holy s***' as his friend went on. Once he finished and the waitress turned to him looking slightly overwhelmed Snow smiled. "My turn I would like a Plate of yellowfin and Marlin please. personally Ill take a Cola as my beverage." Waitress nodded as she put her pad of paper under her arm. "We will be around momentarily since everything grills at all times should not take to long I will return in short order with your drinks." With that she steps away for a moment as she does that Snow fishes around in his pack for his sack of beli bringing it to the top for easier payment come near the end of the meal.

Not even 5 minutes pass as a large burley woman exits the back with our order as she walks around carrying a giant tray people cower as she passes due to her imposing brawn and 9' 11" height. After a moment she stops directly at our table looking down. "Food." She grunts as she places the ordered items down upon the table some properly grilled tri-tip glistening under the light thanks to the caramelized maranade. Next up was the roasted chicken legs, wings, and thighs given a kick of heat thanks to the dry rib used imported from the south blue. Next was a basket of carrots, corn, and eggplant flavored with the drippings left behind by the tri-tip and the smoke of cherrywood. Following is a wooden plate with 6 taters wrapped in foil and butter and slowly grilled, a small dallop of sour cream and green onion top each potato. last up on the first order is a portion of backstrap done BBQ style its cooked flesh darkened by the sauce coating it in entirety. With thate out of the way she grunts once more. "Also Food." This time putting down a large platter with lightly grilled slices of Marlin and Yellow tail tuna seasoned with rock salt and the spicy rub used on the chicken fish was also given a few slices of lemon to be used to the diners digression. Finally as the large waitress returned to the back the first waitress came out with the ordered drinks 2 Large and frothy mugs of ale and another mug filled with some sort of spirit had a mighty aroma to them, and finally a boring old mug of cola. "There you go enjoy fellas." With that the waitress returns to the kitchen leaving the group to their devices.

Snow takes no time in beginning to eat the fish he ordered slowly eating the fish slice by slice to enjoy the Marlin since he does not get to enjoy one of his favorite foods very often.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:10 am
Marlon was surprised at Snow's smaller selection but gave him no hell, merely apologizing to the waitress for his big order before waiting and relaxing, enjoying the smell of food an the atmosphere. Then a bigger gal came out and he knew it was there order, "My God is it beautiful food", Marlon replied to her grunt, "Thank ya Darlin", he said by the end of it being served an her 'Enjoy fellas', Marlon grabbed one of the larger mugs an set it beside Snow, "No idea if ya drink but I figure to share drink with a good fella before goin seperate ways ya know", he grinned.
"An I figured to try bit of everythin", Marlon said taking the smaller pint and offering it up to Taka on his shoulder, "Includin ol'Crazy here, cause mah papy said that anyone you can brawl with proper, should be shared at least a drink with an he did bite the s**t outta me", he chuckled deeply, spotting Mister Big Bag yet to leave, "Yer welcome to join feller, way yer starin, figure ya must be 'ungry".  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games