Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
North Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:31 pm
Issac after landing was dazed a moment after landing, and it was at this time that Marlon came out swinging he was to out of it to dodge the incoming pounds, but was mobile once more by the time he started hoppin on furniture and took a few steps forward to get out of the way of the impending elbow drop

Snow was shocked a moment by the shockwave and jolt of being moved by Marlon, but he was able to keep his focus for his teqnique Snow waited and watched for an opportune time and when Marlon unleashed mountain man fury down upon Issacs head is when snow moved out. Right as Issac though he got out of the way of the elbow drop Snow catches him off guard with a blow at center mass in the spot where Porkchop had rammed him sooner. Maitinakkurusutairu Style Star Shot A small wave of force erupts from the impact of Snows fist to Issacs stomach causing him to fall backwards underneath Marlons elbow drop with the drop in question also striking the spot on his stomach. the impact of the blow causes Issac to unleach all the gas he had been storing up to that moment filling the air with a foul stench as his body goes limp. Snow covers his face with his hands as his nose curls from the smell. "I think we won, but D*** how long has he been saving that nasty thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:37 pm
Marlon felt a wave of disappointment flow through him as the man moved, then Snow struck the big b*****d back into place, whether that was his intention or not, wasn't his concern but was satisfied to land the blow, with that. The full force of his body weight came down on Issac in one spot, though rather than crack any bones, it knocked him out an his sphincter loose by the sound that came from him, He got up dusting his hands and stretching as Snow complained, to answer, he sniffed at it, "Four days, one hour, six minutes and eight seconds", he answered Snow, "Likely was tense and couldn't release it", he stated going to check on Taka, "Eh Pigman, ya doin alright".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:59 am
Tac was about to climb through the window again when the gas cloud was released and suddenly the old man had gotten up and started accosting him with a book, mumbling something with his toothless rant about breaking into someone's house and desecrating the place.
"Sir, ow, Sir, ow, please, please, I didn't , I DIDN'T ENTER ON PURPOSE!!"
He eventually gave up, gave the man a light pull on the book to send him off balance and ran out the window, snatching his hammer up as he got out. He caught up with the two fighters and Issac as they brought him down and debated very highly his mood and thought of how he technically became a pirate because of the rambunctious and unwarranted destruction of many buildings and theft of a marine ship. He reached into his pocket and pulled out three nails in between each finger.
"I should build a dock across your head so people can walk on you like the marines did on my hopes and dreams, or your greed always trying to cut corners before you became a pirate..."
He held the sledge in a half shafted grip like it was a normal hammer with his other hand holding the nails as he was going to drive all three at the same time. Issac probably knew he could do it too, having seen him work with others build docks and boats, three planks and nails at a time, at least two people loading planks as he would drive one side in either one swing or three rapid swings depending on how far apart the nails needed to be.

The shear aggression in his voice, slightly hampered by the old man yelling about why there was broken glass everywhere. He felt responsible, but he definitely wasn't intending to stick around and pay for it...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:50 pm
Taka awoke with a groan of pain. Rubbing his aching head. That tw9 l3g was built like a mountain. He gained his senses. He looked over, and to his delight noticed the two legs on his back.

Taka ran over and jumping up and down on the man before throwing his hands in the air. shouting in boar excitedly.

In short he was convinced he was the Victor.

He did know why the s all man was building a bridge on the unconscious two legs.

Taka scouried over to investigate. Kneeling next to him. Watching him work.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:05 pm
After the Impact of his fist Snow shook his hand a few times. "Ive not had to many opportunities to use that move so im not used to the recoil yet d*** that freaking hurt." Still not over the smell at this point Snow was almost sure that his nose hairs were going to burn out then he heard Marlons response to his earlier joke statement not really expecting a response. "How...can you tell? is that like one of the 49 secret abilities of the mountain men or are you just used to smelling things from beyond the a**s?" Snow then looked over and seen Taka was alright and starting to imprint on the construction dude who was talking to Issacs outcold body. "You can poke and pester him all you want I don't think your gonna get a response after what we did to him."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:12 pm
Marlon crossed his arms at Snow's question as Taka gave a victory cry, "Ah'll have you know, its from experience, it's somethin ya can train though everyone questions 'Why did ja learn to do that Marlon' an the answer...I still don't know", he said shrugging.
Hearing the quiet muttering from Tac, he looked over and seeing him holding nails and a hammer, "Hey feller", he said calmly, "Maybe we should skedaddle, no need to try killin a man friend, trust me, It won't make ya feel no better".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:48 pm
Taka stared at the hammer. He had never seen such a weapon before. Out of pure curiosity he snatched the hammer out of the small two legged hands. Upon grabbing it found it was much heavier then he realized and with a reee! It dragged taka to the ground.

Belligerent with anger taka jumped stomping both of his feet on the ground. Pointing angrily at the hammer.

He then leaped at it 8n atacck grabbing with both hands this time whipping his head back and for squealing and reee-ing before flexing so hard viens popped all over his body slowly lifting the hammer above his head.

Taka cried out in victory defeating the hammer.

Or so he thought.

Taka looked back and forth confused the hammer seamed to be slowly falling back toward his face. Taka moved away at the last second the hammer falling to his side. Causing his body to whip around in a swinging motion for a few seconds until taka lost his grip. The moment carrying the hammer through the air across the street into the face of a white coated two leg.

Taka star3d for a second. Before scurrying back to big man. Up his back and onto his shoulder. Growling at the white coat two legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:11 pm
Morgen hummed as he was guiding his crew for a meal, having told them of Big Lennies for awhile since they had a change over of crew he was training up, having told them how it was a nice, safe an quiet port town to get Grade A Barbequed meat at. Then as they rounded a corner, he looked forwards at a warning from one of his men to a piece of metal, it hit him in the middle of his face, taking him up an off his feet an sailing back halfway down the street.

"I think the Pig may have just gotten us into more trouble than the prior town's misunderstanding Snow", Marlon said seeing the shocked crew staring before hearing a shout of 'ADMIRAL' from them, "I may be from the mountain but I know that to be bad news, Time to git", he stated grabbing Tac and Tac's bag before running for the port.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:24 pm
Taka shook his fist and yelled in boar at the white coat two legs from big man's shoulder as big man ran away. It matter not to taka if he meant to hit the white coat two. He still relished in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:33 pm
Snows expression darkened at the words that left Marlons mouth with a great sigh his shoulders sunk. "The pigman again? d*** it." Seeing Marlon grab Taka and the mans bag left him with two scary things. First thing Snow did was run out of the building running as fast as his feet would take him taking advantage of the confused marines to run passed them and grab the thrown hammer. Snow now fueled by panic breaks out in to near olympic sprint to get back to the restaurant to head back to dockIn a fluid motion as Snow runs by he does not even slow down he simply reaches and grabs Tac by something be it the back of his colar, his arm, or a hand full of his hair and keeps running in the direction of the dock. "No time to talk your with us for now pig man made navy angry and we need to get." He half explains while sprinting back to their boat. "Marlon push the sumb**** back in to the water!." Snow would yell quickly approaching the dock Hammer and Tac in hand  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:40 pm
"I KNOW TO RUN YA DAMN PIG", Marlon yelled as Taka yelled, not knowing it was actually at the Marines, he tossed the bag in and as Snow was arriving, had already lifted the ship to toss into the water, "I KNOW I KNOW", he said tossing it before jumping in. He grabbed the oars and waited til Snow had jumped in to start rowing, which was good as the Marine's were arriving to take pot shots, "HO s**t THEIR SHOOTING AT US", he couldn't help laughing as he rowed them quick with strong strokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:47 pm
Taka stood atop the mast shaking his fist at the Marines declares he would have vengeance in boar. Bullets whized by his head. As he did so.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:57 pm
Now safely on the boat Snow noticed a strong wind at their back as Marlon rowed and noticed Porkshop on the mast. "Get down from there we need to lower the sails." Snow said as he used the wood end of the hammer to shove Takas backside hard enough to dislodge him from the mast long enough for Snow to Drop the sail giving the boat some much needed speed.. "After all this I think we need to get the hell out of the North blue at this rate were gonna have bounties on our heads." Snow says keeping an eye on Taka having just shoved him off the mast.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:59 pm
With a sick cracking sound. Taka slowly craned his head around to all man who stuck him in his stink ring. He grabbed oar and pull it out before crawling down the mast like a spider.

You see for in boar culture this was a declaration of love and dominance. And nobody dominated taka.

Taka raised his hand in front of small man. Slowly closing his hands into fists. Cracking his knuckles.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:09 pm
"This farce again huh Spider pig?" Snow says as he backed up and grabbed the other oar now that the sail was down they were not needed at the moment "Tac take your hammer it seems like Piggy wants to play again." Snow tosses the hammer to Tac before spinning the oar around ready for porkchop to finish thinking hes a spider. While flexing his arm in response to the cracking of knuckles. "Trust me piggy your safer if we stay with oars."  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games