Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:46 am
"dont feel bad as I almost forgot myself I honestly remembered after that last tackle with the bench might have smacked my head a bit ." Shortly after he spoke multiple heads poked out around the roofs around the area checking out the lack of greys. A voice rings out sounding pained and mournful "What have you done to our loved ones? They can't swim you Idiots." Snows face darkened at the words as he turned to the water. "Marlon I think we may have possibly messed up?" Snow said with a look of (oh crap!) upon his face  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:50 am
Marlon chuckled at his statement of smacking before hearing the mournful voice, "Oh....uhhhh, well ya shouldn't have let them on the dock then, like helped em get home, like when I'd have to guide my great grand pappy back from the Gator pits cause he kept mistaking them for Great Granny's dogs that he had to feed", he replied in a 'Its your fault' manner, "I mean, we're we supposed to just let them break our ship while you collected Snow atop your house", he said in assuming why they were hanging out there.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:57 am
The man who yelled responded to Marlons accusatory statement "they have lost their minds so we were keeping them here to keep them safe the scoundrel who turned them said they would be find in the cold due to the transformation. As long as they were left alone they would have been fine you big buffoon" Man said seeming to only have heard select parts of Marlons statement.

Snow scratched his head. "Wait roll that back the one who transformed them? Where the hell are they."

The man responds once more. "In a church at the top of the tallest hill in town lies one of the debt collecters men who showed up and turned our loved ones in to those grey things since we had stopped paying our dues to them for "Protection." as they claim to protect us from the true dangers of the world, but in reality they are brutes who do nothing but show up now and again for hand outs."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:01 am
"Well why not just keep them in the hou-", Marlon began but Snow put a hand over his mouth to not get the conversation lost in more of Marlon bantering, Marlon listened and scratched his head, "So if we get rid of this guy, it should make them turn back and swim to the surface, I mean, everyone can hold their breath a long time right", he asked due to his long stints under water to catch fish or sharks.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:08 am
The man goes to speak but scratches his head having never thought of such before. "You my large fellow are a genius that might just work everyone will stay out of your way while you go and deal with him since you came up with the idea after all."

Snow sighs "In other words you just want us to deal with it due to you all not being strong enough figures, oh well we were already payed to be here and deal with it anyway." Snow says as he moves past the now open barricade in the direction of the church."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:10 am
"I mean its what we did with Great Grand Pappy til someone left the door open, then he'd wander out", Marlon replied at being called a Genius, he knew no one back home would ever believe such an event happened as he followed Snow, "So, ya think their beefy or stringy since they hide behind others an turn family into uhhh, the gray things".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:27 am
Snow walked with Marlon up the hill as he listened to him ramble "Honestly who knows perhaps its someone whos really good at talking and can get people to do what he wants with only a few words." Once at the top of the hill and a chance is held to view the church up close it is rather decreped. "The goon willing stays in this dusty fall hazard?" Snow would ask as he looks around he goes to knock on a door and it falls off its hinges after the first knock. "Well s**t."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:29 am
"Snow, I don't say this often", Marlon began but at the door falling off, he finished, "I'm scared of the hazard that this building is", he admitted, "I feel if I sneeze this whole thing will collapse and take us to an early grave".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:36 am
Ignoring the pink eyes of the smoking figure in the darkness. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR SCARED YOU MONSTER OF A MAN!" Snow would yell taken off guard by his comment. "I am fairly sure even if this s*** shack did fall you would be fine with only a few bruises."

The figure makes an attept to grab attention by fake coughing. "You fellows are either brave or stupid to come up here with out money in hand and are rather rude to ignore my noble presence."

Snow having ignored everything the figure said just responded to the coughing. "You really should stop smoking if you cough like that those things kill you ya know." before getting back to Marlon "Do you just have a strange fear of s**t falling?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:39 am
"It's worse than that, I mean, the beams have like old nails in them, that could stab an make me sick and this island is already angry for their own mistakes", Marlon replied before looking to the man, "Hold on", he said shivering as he leaned in, grabbing the door and setting it back up into place, "Now as I was saying Snow, this place is really old, I can handle bumps an bruises but what if even that I can't lift, there is a lot of roof comin down".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:50 am
As the door got put back up the eyes of the man seems to have began to glow ""You guys are assholes" the voice would say muffled "as you know this means war." savage stomping can be heard heading for the door.

Snow sighs at Marlons comment "Seriou-." Snow is not able to continue his thought as the door is no longer in the frame and is carrying Snow away from the force of the figure from before smashing in to it.

The grey skinned pink eyed man straightens himself up. "Allow me to introduce myself I am Sir Johan Thadius Hellion Burburry the Fourth  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:51 am
Marlon was waiting on his reply when he saw him get taken by the door, "I WARNED YOU", he called before hearing the man introduce himself, "Ohhh, your the reason it hit Snow, well then", Marlon visibly flex, "I'M MARLON 'MARS' DRUMMOND", he 'Greeted' swinging for the man's jawline.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:56 am
"Marlon....how...quaint" Johan said catching Marlons fist and pulling him in and lifting him with suprising ease and Tossing the large man over at the door Snow was under.

Snow was ready to get out from under the door ready for a fight as Marlons large behind lands on the door pressing him deeper in to the ground. "MRRRLOORRRN GERR AAAAAPPPHHH" a loud muffle would come from under the door  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:58 am
"AHHHH HOLY s**t, HE'S A STRING BEAN THATS STRONG", Marlon yelled in surprise as he was caught, lifted and flung through the air, grunting as he landed on the door, he rolled off with a groan before pulling the door away, "Alright, so he is gonna be a problem".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:13 am
Snow crawled out from under the door with a fair bit of brusing. "Yeah he might just be a big problem." Snow said as he lifts the door, spin, then toss the door at Johan who took the hit as the door hit him turning his head 180 degrees. "My dear fellows it will take more then that to kill me." He would say as he turned his head back around as he began walking af Marlon and Snow  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games