Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:17 am
"s**t uhh, I think thats first time we killllllllllLLLLLLLLOHMYGOD", Marlon voiced as the man first talked an then spun his head back around, "GRAN PAPPY TOLD ME ABOUT THINGS LIKE YOU", he declared before pulling a headstone from the ground and chucking it at Johan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:22 am
The headstone connected and knocked Johans jaw off causing him to stop fr a moment to bend over and pick it up to put it back on. "Things like me? Oh do tell you large rapscallion what am I?" a weird smile on Johans face as he asks.

Snow meanwhile is just scratching his head after he watched Johan put his jaw back on Snow turns and starts heading down the hill for a moment before he comes back in full sprint going in to a flying drop kick sending Johan in to a broken standing torch sticking out of the ground. "Oh how cute" He says as he walks off being impailed by the torch.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:25 am
"MUD MEN, DEMONS OF THE DEEP BLUE, THE BARK OF THRILL'S MINIONS", Marlon yelled in reply to 'What am I' while he was searching for anything heavy to swing like a club, his eyes went wide at the sight of him impaled, "Snow, we need fire, lots of it that and maybe salt, Pappy said the minions hated it", he stated looking around for any houses they could break into for finding salt.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:33 am
"I can save you sometime gentlemen Salt does not work on me im am rather fond of the substance a bit of salt on grilled meat is absolutely exquisite. Now on a more serious note I am going to tell you that I am going to need to kill you for forcing me to expose this form so do us all a favor and sit still and I will be a chap and make it quick"

Snows arm glows as he runs around as he takes advantage of his attention being on Marlon and hits Johan in the face with his fist "STAR SHOT" the force of the impact knocking Johans head off and flying at Marlon.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:36 am
"THEN I WILL DROWN YOU IN SALT", Marlon replied before the head came flying at him, he gave an unmanly scream and swatted at the head hard as he could to send it anywhere else.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:43 am
Snows eyes widened as Johans body went limp seeing that his head got impaled by the rusted bottom of a cross hanging about the churches door Single light shining on it from the rising sun. "Well uhh I think if anything that would do it good uh....good job Marlon." Snow said questioningly as he turned to walk back down to the towns folk it can already be seen that a lot of people are popping up out of the sea near the docks. "Lets head back down to the people seems like somethings going on down there."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:45 am
Marlon after slapping, when he began to suggest heading back, the big man was running down the hill in a 'I need to get the hell outta here' manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:54 am
Once back down the hill Snow headed over to the man they talked to before. "Um yeah you uhh....wont be dealing with him anymore since hes no longer among the living anymore." The other man just nodded "It had to be done son don't feel bad here take this log pose pointing to loguetown and get the hell out of here we will take care of the rest here lads." Snow just nods takes the log pose and heads back and gets on the boat awaiting Marlon to ship off a bittersweet ending to the undead menace.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:58 am
Marlon didn't stop for the man, he was wanting gone after that, pushing the boat away from Dock before hopping up and raising anchor quickly to get going.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:01 am
Snow Follows the log pose and sets coarse to Louge Town

(Next episode Eliott and the masterminds of the JollyJacks)  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:10 am
After sailing for what feels like a few weeks the crew is desperately low on food Snow suspects someone of sneaking extra snacks between meals, but does not want to cause a fuss among the crew and rile up either the pig or the wrestler. Snow gumbled to himself as he holds the wheel stomach empty while trying to sail through thick *** fog. It's not enough that he can't see ,but there are also whailing like noises coming from underneath the ship. It does not last long though as once a silloette appears on the horizon everything seems to clear up so Snow decides to chalk it all up to hunger induced paranoia. Once he cleared his head Snow would tell "Land ahead boys prep to dock."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:46 pm
Marlon had taken to doing something his Gran had said would help him, Meditation, it helped to ignore his stomachs demand of food, though he felt smaller from such, hearing the call, he headed on up with a tired, "I'm comin", Snow likely wonder who came up when a skinny redneck in loose clothing came up, "Where's land".  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:18 am
Snow was taken aback a moment by the sight of the now skinny Marlon before him. "We could not have been adrift for more than 3 weeks, how in the world are you now the walking rendition of a maydance pole?" Snow would ask as he contemplated the utter force of nature Marlons metabolism must be to eat through all of his stored "Nutrients" ignoring his confusion and curiosity for the moment Snow points out to the distance due east of their current location. "Land fall is that way we should be able to get some long sought after food and drink should also allow us to restore our supplies." Snow takes out the log pose he irresponsibly puts in his pockets. "This pointy doodad is also pointing to that island so i think this place might be important for some reason or another."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:05 am
"What Idjit thing are you talkin about", Marlin replied, "I'm still me", he stated flexing an arm and getting a small rise, "See there, I could still take on anything", with that said, he came up to see what the other was looking at. "Whew, Those stairs to the helm, they get longer to get up here", He asked wiping sweat from his brow.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:25 am
Snow unamused by the pitiful display of 'Muscle' Snow just shook his head. "Yeah Tac decided to put in extra steps to give us a tactical advantage incase someone ever trys to steal our boat. so instead of the normal amount of steps you walked up about five times more then before." Snow said sarcasticly to Marlons question. "It looks like we will be at the docks shortly want to go ahead and pull the ancor release?" Snow asked with the docks drawing in closer with each passing moment  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games