Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:41 pm
"Oh Hell yea", Marlon voiced hearing Snow and moved to sit when he heard Taka's squealing, catching him, he slung him under an arm, "Now Calm down buddy, there's more than enough food for Me, you, Snow, Tac an the folk around us", he said giving the Boar a Noogie before looking at Snow for what to do since Taka seemed to 'Listen' to him now.
He then Remembered Tac and hollered, "TAC, GET YER REAR IN HERE, THERE'S FOOD AN ALE TO BE HAD", with that, he once more went back to waiting on Snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:53 pm
Snow shrugged at Marlons statement. "You understand his flailings? might as well give it a shot at least." Snow proceeds to stand up and look at Taka and he begins pantomiming to Taka about the food at this table and this one only was ours and not to go to other peoples tables just yet if you want anything the fancy people around are more then willing to bring it to you so stay and eat. At least thats what he tried to say with his akward motions and strange gestures. Snow now slightly embarrassed retakes his seat and mows down an entire BLT. "D*** this s*** is really good." he said reaching for a leg of bird.

Mean while at the second place table two men sit very angrily while staring at Snow with such hate they could burn a hole through his head. "Stupid up and comer this win should have been mine!." The skinny one says as he hits the table. but the larger of the two piped up. "Captain calm down its not worth it lets just enjoy our food there is always the next competition in 3 years." The smaller one nodded. "Your right I will just wait for my special desert to arrive." And with that they set back to eating as the two men waited for their 'Special' dish  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:05 pm
"Well It's no worse than Great Aunt Lillies Husband Joe, he can't speak a lick but he makes obscene sounds an gestures to what he wants, so might work", Marlon said setting Taka in a chair before taking his own, he asked for their biggest cup or pitcher to drink ale from. He then turned back to the food present and took himself a large piece of bread, grabbed some meat, ripped it up and set it atop, grabbed a sauce an slathered the top slice of breading in the sauce, took a melted cheese an spread it atop before setting them together, he grabbed himself random bits of veggies an meats for a platter before looking like a humanoid wind tunnel as bit by bit, the food near him began to 'Vanish', as did the Pitcher worth of Ale every ten seconds after it was refilled, he wasn't just filling up after the lack of meal for days but he was gorging on anything that had not been grabbed yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:39 pm
Tac had almost snuck aboard, keeping porkchop as far away from himself as possible. The food was rather amazing, everything from Fesenjan to curry and all sorts of crazy dishes. Tac had been quietly collecting any loose fruit items into his outlandishly deep pocketed jacket after he dumped all the nails, screws, pliers, wire crimps and other knickknacks out into his bag. He was balancing three different kinds of soup on his arm as he did this, one on his bicep, one on his elbow and one in his hand that he was drinking like it was Saki even though it had noodles and he had to slurp the thick broth that reminded him of a ramen but far too thick.

He wasn't sure if he loved these maniacs or hated them as this was probably some of the best roasts, soups, stews and gumbo he'd ever had. Probably the whole day with only one granola bar was to blame though as he thought about whether or not to flay the guy wearing a pig mask. Shoving another handful of strawberries in a pocket as he filled that offhand with a red rock grilled shrimp kabab, cursing the nut job who thought it a good idea to leave the shell on something attached to an eating implement. Now having to decide what to do as he didn't want to put the shrimp in one of the bowls nor put the shrimp down as he'd already taken a bite and was trying to at least be clean, even if his manners were abhorrent  

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:48 pm
Snow nodded with a smile as his companions dug in. "Alright I guess its my turn to join suit." Snow spent his time making assorted sandwhiches and eating assorted Soups and Stews since they were essentially his food vice there are few foods he enjoys more than a simple pairing of a nice hearty Stew and a well made sammich or three. After what would be a pile of five bowls and plates and about 4 mugs of assorted ales and cola, for the first time in days Snow was full. Snow is taking a mental note of the sandwhichs and stews he has seen memorizing them for later recreation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:23 pm
taka sat at the table, on the table. for some reason even with his stomach growling louder by the minute. taka could not bring himself to eat. the food looked delicious. and yet. taka did not move a muscle.

that was until he noticed three tables away. a pecular piece of fruit. his snout moved as it sniffed. catching wind of it.

"i must have the ugly purplr fruit with hair, the gut demands it!!" and witrh that he launched himself on the other table.

"bloody hell" a pirate yelld out.

takea snatched the fruit and stood straight up on the table examining it.  

DevilJett666

Hunter

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:29 pm
The man stood up angry and the lunatic that just hopped on to his table. "You uncooth Bafoon unhand my desert!" At the comment the man Shot a spray of pressurized milk from his hand with the express intention to labotomize Taka

Snow stands up. "Damn you Porkchop get your a** back here." Snow says as he moves over to the table before noticing the blast of milk. "What the hell?" Snow says confused  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:33 pm
"Darn it Boar man Sit back down", Marlon stated as Taka got up, then before he could grab any part of him, he had launched for the dessert, "No no NO", he yelled as he didn't want to food and drink to have to end so soon from him starting something again. An then some man stood and began to yell before attacking, he knew then, he wouldn't be having a platter of steaks like he had ordered moments ago.  

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:42 pm
the milk hit takas hands and the fruit disappeared into his mouth .the a loud gurgling sound from inside takas stomach. he gripped his stomach and fell onto his back and off the table. squealing a mighty reeeEEEEEEEEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:43 pm
Seeing Taka jumping across the room, Tac suddenly realized, he was about to regret being in this building and was debating where to go as he drank the noodle soup of carrots, celery and chicken with spices, the pork and chicken Jambalaya, cradling the third bowl in the gap between his bicep and forearm, shelled the shrimp on the kabab in a terrifying speed as one even got somebody in the eye as he grabbed a stand of Tea sandwiches as he made for the door.  

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:59 pm
where taka had landed arose a very large boar thats back tough the ceiling. it limped on one hoof. breathing heavy "good gooly boys eets peesed!!" it squealed and threw the table of the milkman. and squealed shattering windows.

he then decided to rampage smashing tables squealing excitingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:01 pm
Snow seeing Taka get hit. "You b**** how dare you hit my pig" Snows eyeris grow small as he now has intent to maim on his mind. He moves forward with a running straight and phases through the creamy shooter and his arm gets stuck going through the mans body causing Snows eyes to go wide. "The f*-" Snow did not have a time to finish that comment before he is blasted across the resturant and imbed in to a wall. The front of Snows shirt is torn from the impact and a layer of flesh on snows chest is ripped off the force of being blown in to a wall causes some blood to come up from his mouth and the back of his head.

"That was cathartic I wanted to belt you a good one since you stole that win from me you fool." He laughs. "You can't hurt me even if you want since I AM THE MILK MAN! and the captain of the Creamy boys" Milkman motioned with his hand

A large man who was using 3 chairs to sit rises he is about as wide as Marlon but about a head Taller. "I am on it boss." The large man removes his suit jacket and button up shirt revealing a chest full of pink hairs. as he turns both of his hands in to Giant jaws and pointing one at both Marlon and Tac. "I will be entertaining you fine gentlemen today."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:07 pm
Marlon leaned back at Taka's coming up, then spoke, "What in the hell", he muttered watching the rampage happen, then he heard Snow yelling, "I guess its no longer food time", he stated before Snow got caught, "What in the", he began before Snow was sent into the wall.
Now Marlon himself was pissed, Porkchop's hand being hurt could be seen as the man having gotten a bit upset, but then he had hurt his buddy Snow. Hearing a voice, he looked at the Larger man and watching him remove his shirt, he was disturbed by the hands becoming Jaws but didn't back down, "AH GUESS IT TIME FER A RUMBLE", he declared before grabbing his shirt, his only shirt, and ripping it in half off himself, "AH GUNN BEAT YOU LIKE YER MAMA SHOULDA", he warned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:11 pm
Tac, looking at the mayhem, he goes running by as he finishes the third bowl and goes to open the door... Which won't open since the wall got deformed by Snow slamming into it. Seeing his way out blocked as he had just tried to flee by running behind Marlon for the exit, He took one of the tea sandwiches and threw the other forty nine, silver platter and all across the room and made a break for the alcohol table... under the tables, he didn't want to get seen and hoped that the chucked sandwiches would at least distract a man who now had three INSANELY disturbing mouths.  

rainshadowdirewolf

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:24 pm
taka was running across the room when these plates came outta the air and into his face. taka simply opened his mouth and, like a high powered vacuum. inhaled the plates food and all.

he then smashed the table that small man was hiding. "small man!!" he exclaimed to him. you have found smelly drink" he said grabbing three spittoons' at ones and leaning his head back draining the alcohol before spitting them of of his mouth. sending them sailing through the air across the room taking out three people "come small man!!!"

he said lifting small man up with his tusks "well make boss boar proud!!!" he then proceeded to ram through a wall in to the kitchen while carrying small man.  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games