Welcome to Gaia! ::

The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Back to Guilds

Roleplay in a future where man kind is endandered, Pandora's Box has opened and civilization has fallen 

Tags: Roleplay 

Reply The call of Heisros (A work in progress)
East Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:04 am
"I don't know, cold a** wind blew in", Marlon replied to him as he turned the helm to pull up near the port, "An I don't got mah coat, its all the way back home and I doubt we wanna go all that way just to get such", he said as he felt like the next morning he was going to lose his arm hairs from the cold, "Man gonna look like the weird guy that wrestles covered in oil back home".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:12 am
"No you don't have your coat, nor do you have your shirt that might be why your so d*** cold." As the ship drew closer to the port the movements of those upon the deck remain un changed their skin is grey and they are walking back and forth with no purpose even bumping in to one another. "I am starting to get a bit nervous about docking here, but we are to close to change our minds now. "What do you make of the situation Marlon?"  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:20 am
Marlon looked down at the statement of his shirt, "Oh, that'd explain why gotten so much more wet when raining", he replied, "I need to find a place to get a nice new shirt and coat", he stated after the question of 'What do you make of the situation', "And you might need one too".  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:32 am
Snow let out a tired sight unsure of what he expected asking Marlon a question like that after shaking his head he moved over and pressed the ancor release since they were now at dock the sound drawing the attention of all the greys on deck who were now making grabbing motions and attacking swipes at the ship. "Hey stop that you ****holes we just got this fixed." Before Snow can continue a yell is heard from someone standing on the roof of a building near the docks. "I don't know who you folk are, but you got some back luck porting here your in the quarantined part of town your gonna need to fight your way through if you want to come in land we can talk more if you make it past the barricade." With that the figure dropped out of sight. Snow lets out another deeper sigh this time. "I guess we are in for a long day." Snow said as he walked back in to the ship to get his coat and gloves.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:38 am
Marlon looked over as the grey fellows started hitting the ship, "Yep, the figures, least it wasn't given a new coat of paint", he said to Snow as he watched them, "Kind of weird bastards aren't they, got a vacant stare like my Aunt after too much 'Shine", he said with some thought and moved to see if they had any food to dangle at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:44 am
Snow returned once he was fully dressed and had his gloves on and looked below noting the vacant stare Marlon mentioned. "That "Shine" stuff you mentioned must be some mighty powerful stuff dang they almost look like they are dead." After watching for a moment Snow gets annoyed as one of the Greys slaps the ship hard enough to chip the paint. "You a**s." Snow yells and as he does throws a near by empty barrel at the person they dont really move, but they now are wearing a barrel as they move around.  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:48 am
Marlon came back with sausage links, "Yeah, never liked it myself, always ended up naked in the swamp, either in a gator pit with them nibblin on me or in a tree with birds peckin at me", he complained before watching the gray slap the ship, "Oh what a", he began before Snow's yell, "Yeah that". Watching him barrel stuff the man, he began giggling and threw a barrel at the grays, "BOWLING", he declared, forgetting of the links wrapped around his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:06 am
"Shoo that is some powerful stuff." Snow would say to the Shine statement. Before turning his attention more down back to the greys. "Alright fella said we were going to need to fight our way through." With that Snow took a running start leaping over the larger group of greys by the ship making more noise in the process drawing their attention to him at least those not having been bowled over by Marlon tossing a barrel moments pryor. Snow now surounded he looks around. "I gettcha you guys are drawn in by noise huh?" Snow said as he tossed a rock at a near by wall drawing some attention away from himself. Siezing the momentary break in formation Snow shoulder checked himself through the gathering group and pulled himself up a near by porch. "Now i see why the person before called from roof top these things are dumb."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:10 am
"THEY DON'T LOOK TO FEEL HURT FROM THE BARREL", Marlon called over looking at the ones he had 'Bowled', he tapped his chain in thought before going down to get one of the replacements for the railing they had gotten encase of future damage, "Gonna need ya'll to get back", he stated before swinging it like a large club to knock them off and into the water. Big an loud as ever, Marlon jumped onto the now clear spot on the dock, he turned the beam sideways before, charging in to push the Gray's back, "Individually their weak but as a group their kinda heavy", he said with some strain as he pushed them away from the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:18 am
Thinking Marlon was right behind he turns to see Marlon back on the dock swinging an extra piece of railing around and just being generally loud as he usually does. "Honestly I am not sure what else I expected." Snow said as he hopped down safely from the porch roof seeing as how all the greys in the general area were on their way over to Marlon. Snow just starts pushing once the greys begin packing up together upon the docks just giving shoves each in it self knocking more of them in to the water. "I guess this is a solid plan."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:21 am
"Yeah it is a solid piece of wood", Marlon called, having barely heard his statement of 'Solid plan', "No idea what kind of wood though but its holding up to the weight of them pushing, so its gonna get them away from the ship", he stated happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:28 am
Snow getting fed up with shoving over and over again ran back up the stairs and grabbed hold of an old cart. Only to come back sprinting full speed pushing the kart pushing a large portion of the group near the stairs up in to the water. "These things are just sinking might as well do these guys a favor and help clear the area." Snow said before running back up with the kart only to come flying back moments later pushing more in to the water along with the kart. "Crap lost control."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:31 am
As Snow began to knock more and more of them off, Marlon began to be able to push harder, aiming to push them off the dock, "Heave an a Ho, Heave and a Ho", he grunted beginning to get traction and push better since it was no longer a major horde pressing back at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:36 am
With the final push in sight Snow started picking up stuff on the docks and chucked them in to the crowd knocking more in to the water with each item, When the crowd was dwindling Snow turned and grabbed a bench before making a tackling motion in to the greys knocking half in to the water leaving the rest up to Marlon. "Well took a bit of elbow greese, but i figure we just did the folk here a favor maybe those weird things were a part of the reason why the previous island asked us to check on these guys since no one had heard of anything."  

chaostempist
Captain

Winter Guardian

8,375 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Buggin' 500

Tavril
Crew

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:40 am
With a final heave, Marlon threw the last of them off the dock and laughed, "An those Marashy art jerks said my dumb strength wouldn't get me nowhere", he said flexing an arm before looking at him, "Ohh, thats why we're here", he replied with a small laugh, "I forgot".  
The call of Heisros (A work in progress)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games