Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
A First Class Tales of the Tape

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:13 am
A pre-taped montage begins to play on the titantron showing black and white clips of 2 large men wrestling in a ring. Some fans would recognize it as being from the territory of Old Frontier Wrestling Gaia Konnection Talent Association and would have it elicit a memory of the good old days. When sport was sport. A voice that sounded a lot like the now recurring manager Rosario overtook the images as the clip played on.

“Wrestling is the epitome of sport. Men and Women giving it their all, fighting tooth and nail for respect and dominance. There's nothing more simple than that, despite how it’s evolved. To win takes power, cunning and endurance. No time outs, no stop clock, no endings or quarters.”

More images of now dead men locking in submissions and hitting very stiff slams on each other flash threw. Occasional winning stances glazed over the screen as blurry belts that we’re not licensed to the WWFG were presented quickly.

“Wrasslin is a sport that requires the viewer to be invested. Not Hive minded like the dirty sweaty neck bearded fans of sports like football and baseball. Sports where the fan base can be smelled a mile away and heard even farther because the team they haven’t kept up with lost. Fans that deem Wrasslin an activity where you can throw a beer bottle during the competition. Wrasslin demands respect.”

Now the footage turned a lot more modern as Rosario stood in the middle of a ring. The ring looked like it was in a training facility. There were a handful of people in the ring along with the veteran. The first to be noticed was a toned blonde man now easily recognized as Dean Johnson. There was a skinny, smaller brazilian in the ring working on kicks with a female trainer. Out of the ring we’re burly men wearing the same gear, and a very small mini wrestler wearing a mask. The mask was full sized, but the wrestler was about 3 and a half feet tall. Flags hung around the facility showing off various promotions. Main Elite Martial Fighting, Portugal’s PAwg Wrestling, Northern States Frontier Wrestling, Extreme Gaia Wrestling and even more scattered around…

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:19 am
…Quickly the presentation changed to a still image of a front shot of Dean Johnson. What a ******** masterpiece of a human. He wasn’t the largest or heaviest, but man he looked like gold. Underneath the picture In bold words.

Tale of the Tape
Home State - Maine
Height - 6’1
Weight - 238
Age - 24
Professional Record - 3/0/0
Fighting Style - Bjj, Boxing
Favorite Fish - Canned Spiced Mackerel from Nuri

“The son of a fisherman who grew up working on the boats in Maine, Dean Johnson has known turbulence his whole life. But so far there hasn’t been a surge to powerful to steer him off course”

The camera switched to a montage of repeated clotheslines, shoulder blocks, and forearms. Each one sending the men opposite of them flying. Throwing cans like it was a sardine themed Christmas party.

“He is a striker. It’s what he knows best. He believes in keeping it simple. Despite what his opponent, the booker or even the fans throw at him Dean's goal is to be effective. ”

The footage of his standing back senton hitting the Butler and Trent were shown. Old footage of the rookie back body dropping scrawny men played right after. Then it switched to the butler being stuck in Dean’s Masterlock, finding no way to escape

“A first class submission artist, Dean has a whole versatile list of submissions at his disposal. With training in BJJ, He is just as dangerous in a hold as he is when striking. Unconsciousness is the goal.

A vicious slam is shown. Water spraying through the arena, a recognizable Canadian being thrown across a ring, both men bleeding. It was footage from Dean's last chaotic mess of a match with Better Then You. And The Sailor knot being executed looked harder than ever.

“And there’s always a way for him to end the match to his liking. Dean is a wrestler’s wrestler, and Drako will have a mighty big challenge when dealing with this first class talent who is ready to soar to the top. At Wrestlemania the Fisherman is bringing his best equipment to catch the biggest gold of them all.”

The Tale of the Tape appeared again. Showing off Dean's look with a spiffy little Wrestlemania logo underneath him as well. As the screen faded, going to another Tale of the tape that was prepped...

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:37 pm
…”Hello…I am Portia…And I’m craaazzzzyyy”

A young Brazilian woman was now on the scream, being presented in what looked like to be filmed by someone’s phone camera. She was wearing A black crop top and a pair of skinny jeans on what appeared to be a rooftop bar. A girl with black and green hair walked into the shot carrying shots of what looked like to be brown liquor. The girls knocked it back, the burn being visible on their faces as they scrunched up and woo’ed

Then there was a quick transition to a still Portia in a fighting stance. The Tale of the Tape underneath filling up the rest of the screen. As Rosairo’s voice began to speak.

Tale of the Tape
Home State - Rio De Janiero, Brazil
Height - 5’5
Weight - 110
Age - 21
Power Slap Record - 7/0/1
Fighting Style - Muay Thai, Slap boxing
Favorite Fish - Tambaqui na brasa

“This firecracker from Brazil is my newest signing, just making her way from a first class flight from South America. A little unhinged, her looks deceive her as she is nothing but pure energy. Coming from a stint in Brazil as the Strawweight Slap Champion of Brazil, She knows how to use all of her small frame to pack the strongest strike.”

Quick Video cuts jumped to her power slap victories, various women crumpling down after a blow. There was an intensity in her eyes but her face still wore a gleeful innocence. It looked like all she cared about was being able to see something new. Once again it showed a video of Portia, now in the training ring shown earlier.

“This is all new. new…new…I will see what here has to offer. I am best, but I am also happiest. De niro is the goal, Adeus!!”

She kissed towards the camera. Once again cutting back to the still image of the young woman. There was notably less footage, as Dean as none of her indie footage was shown. It was rather mysterious in how quick and short it all seemed as Rosario spoke up again

“Tonight will be her debut, and I have more than enough faith that she will be the kick this company needs. One match at a time, this will be a first class experience.”...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:33 pm
…A sudden cut transitioned into a wrestler flying across the ring from just receiving a massive dropkick off the top rope. The attacking wrestler got up to reveal himself as Rosario. The video was about 6 years old as it showed him in a younger and less grizzled state. Next it showed him with his old time partner Jed as dropkicks flashed quickly by, thrown by both men. Then “Tale of the Tape” took over the screen, the still image showing a more hardened older looking Rosario on the screen, wearing a nice suit. This was the Rosario the recent fans have grown accustomed to seeing. He was still overall healthy looking, but there were less joy in his eyes and more calculations. There was a purpose.

Tale of the Tape
Home State - Texas
Height - 5’10
Weight - 190
Age - 42
Professional Record - Manager
Favorite Fish - flying fish in olive oil and lemon

“Former WWFG title holder, and former member of the Blonde Dropkicks, I’m more than a wrestler. I’ve proven time and time again I have heart, conviction, teamwork, and man I tell one hell of a story. But this time I’m not here to prove myself, I’m not here to fly down from my comfortable perch just to wrestle with the same old guys. I’m not stuck in some den letting my company environment go to waste. I’m here to bring in the wave of new competitors…”

Now in the training ring once again there was Dean and Portia, watching and learning as Rosario was demonstrating arm drag takedowns. Rosario was working the guys arm as he locked in an armbar and the rookies watched intently. The voice over continued.

“...What matters is technique. Technique in how you hold your opponent. Good ol American technique in how you present yourself. Beautiful technique in how you think. And it’s time we start thinking with First Class Mentality. First Class Wrestling has been flying in all of the best talent in the nation just for the purpose of cracking necks and cashing checks. I have tag teams flying from Alaska, Prospects from Mexico, Japan, Europe! And if you weren’t called you just didn’t make the cut.”

As the locations were being named a slide show of indie wrestlers hit the screen. A spinning globe was present as it quickly transitioned back to a Tale of the Tape scene. But this time it showed all 3 of the wrestlers' stats. Side by side and on the top of the screen were the words

First Class

“First Class is more than a Gym, It is an organization I’ve curated with the brightest minds. Brothers and Sisters! We are top dollar, money making, honey shaking, blue back stacking pro wrestlers baby and we are here to stay. Flying high as ever. Were not worried about no Power Family, or Damone Family, or Cart Family, or any family that’s ever graced WWFG. Because we come First. We are First Class”

Neo-Blade8

Witty Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items