Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:48 pm
Time was an interesting thing when it came to being a god. Sanguis could hyper focus on the world, and spend each minute as a mortal might, but he could just as easily look away and find years had passed. How long had he dozed? The world and the gods he once had known had changed... temples had been created, while others abandoned and lost to decay.

So it was, Sanguis had spent time stretching his wings, pausing now and then to call upon gods he felt drawn to, with mixed results. Mortals and immortals alike still relied on the substance he domained over, and yet, he felt as if his time on Faetasia was little remembered and worse still, little needed. The few he met were but stranger. None had looked upon him pleasure or curiosity, for any connections he once forged had long since passed. He was but a ghost.. Well, it was time to change that. His temple was in need of renovations, and once completed, he would strive to make his mark on the world.

It was time to put in the work, and craft the blood song that called to him. It was like music to his ears, and every body in Faetasia had their own symphony within them, a secret song all their own. It was time to do what he was created to do, and watch the blood tides ebb and flow. He would take, he would give, and he would assist those who called upon him as he saw fit. Alas, how many even knew his name?

.... This is why he needed to find Umbra. While his Umbral Knights once had a fearsome reputation, they had served in more ways than simply spilling blood without thought or care. They had served as protection for those who needed it; had helped keep an eye out for those who were in need of Sanguis immediately, and were a way for the world to connect with him without needing seek him out as his temple. Their swords were crafted by him, blessed by him, and through their swords, they did his bidding.

But where were his knights?

Lost and scattered to the winds.

Where was Umbra, his most favorite?

It had taken him time, but Sanguis had finally pinpointed the whereabouts of his angelique. Though he could have summoned him immediately, Sanguis had gone to him instead. Deep in the ruins of a forgotten village, long ransacked by war, and no longer noted upon any map. Beneath the overgrown earth, and the decay of ancient buildings, did Sanguis find a small altar in his name. An ebony sword, covered in dust and cobwebs, suddenly glowed upon his appearance. The grime and grit fell away, by magic. Sanguis lett the blood pool at his feet flow towards the sword, coveering its tip, feeding it the blood the sword so craved.

Of course, it wasn't the sword that Sanguis had come to find. It was the sleeping stallion beside it. Like the sword, any dust or grit that had taken root of the angelique was wiped away. He looked dead, but was alive; when Sanguis slept, so did his knights. Waking Umbra would be a start, and once fully roused, the rest of the knights would wake. Any sleeping swords would return to him, and he would turn them into something new, or let them find another.

Time might have changed, but his feelings for Umbra had not.

Leaning forward, he brushed the purple hair back from his angelique, before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "Wake up, my darling, my sleeping beauty.. . I've missed you." Would Umbra feel the same?

He supposed he'd find out soon enough.

Cheri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:43 am
User Image

At first it seemed there was no response to Sanguis's summons, but then slowly, as though weighed down by centuries of disuse, the stallion's eyes opened. The living blade floated into the air, glowing with health and happiness at the god's arrival and subsequent gift of blood. "Sanguis," a deep voice called, a rumble much like thunder. Umbra was awake. Shifting under the god's hand, the angelique pulled the deity down into his arms, the strength of his own body apparent, even after all the years he'd slept like the dead. "And I, my blood caked beauty, have missed you."

To another's eye, Sanguis might appear all that was masculine and handsome, but to Umbra's gaze, Sanguis was the most beautiful being in Faetasia. There was a softness about his features that belonged only to his mate. "My beautiful blood lord." He dragged Sanguis down into another kiss, holding him quite captive within his embrace. The sword wove in the air a joyous greeting, before finally settling into its usual pattern of simply hovering. When in Umbra's hand it glowed all the brighter, but for now, it was content to wait. Nothing could stop the angelique once he had started on a path, and right now, the path led to Sanguis's heart.

Uta

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

Uta
Crew

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:52 am

Sanguis smiled a fanged smile at the sound of his name. Hearing that rich, deep voice that belonged to his Umbra brought back ancient memories of the two of them; memories he held dear to his heart, that he shared with no one. To be pulled down so boldly, and with such ease, always amused the great god -- but he went with little objection, and even less resistance.

This was what he'd wanted since he'd first awoke. To be reunited with his angelique, to have him back by his side. Sanguis reached out a clawed hand to run his fingers through Umbra's lush, purple locks, before being caught up in a kiss once more. He gave a sigh against those lips, drinking in the other eagerly, a fire of lust and desire burning through his belly. He kissed the other with heat renewed, a passion that had never wavered, despite their years of sleep.

Having Umbra with him was the missing piece of his reawakening. He let his blood pool drip and spill over them, wrapping the other loosely in a crimson tide. So it was, he deepened the kiss, forcing Umbra's lips to part so he might sweep his tongue against his own. His grip on the other tightened, and he murred contentedly before slowly breaking off the kiss.

"My blood warrior, my greatest knight, my lover, my Umbra, Mine." He kissed his lips between each descriptor, a smile crossing his features as he gazed down at him. He let his hair pool around them, happy to simply admire him now that he'd finally been found. The only one he trusted implicitly, and the only one to have ever made him feel truly alive and connected.

"How do you feel?"
Cheri

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:11 pm

Ah, the wash of warmth that swept over him was both blood and feeling, a deep satisfaction that only having Sanguis in his arms could invoke. "My darling Sanguis," he rumbled, sweeping his fingers through the god's long locks. "You, my dear, have been much missed." Although he'd been asleep and incapable of missing anyone, he had certainly dreamed of his beloved. His thoughts, such as they were, had been filled with the blood god. What a fantastically beautiful creature he was.

Beautiful enough to stun his angelique, to be sure. "Hmmm... what can I say, I'm feeling a little stiff." One did become stiff after remaining in the same place for so very long. Ah, it could not be helped. Nor did he wish to move, at this present moment, with his arms full of Sanguis. No, he wanted and needed to hold him, to keep him close. To kiss him as he did even now.

Uta

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out