Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ♡ Memory Lane
Adramelech and Darragh

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:55 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

۩ Adramelech/Solomon Romero ۩

User Image

User Image

♛ He felt his lover's presence before he even got too close and that made the kitsune smile, and when he heard his voice even more so. “Ah that's the voice I love to hear, “ Adram said turning ever so slightly so his lips were exposed. He took that kiss with pride and return his own. To the arousal of some and to the disgust of others it didn’t matter to him though all he saw is Darragh. Adram wrapped one of his tails around Darragh as if he were claiming him…and he sort of was. “You know me my love trying to make the best of the situation” he held his glass up to his love before offering a cheer and finishing his drink. “And how about you my love? You seem..brighter you have been eating well lately?” he said softly with a tad bit of dotting in his voice. The sudden sound of splashing water had him jolt up a bit. Breaking his regal posture for a second as his ears twitched and move. To pinpoint the location of the sound the jolt was a body response and Solomon knew who or what caused it.

“ Atuma” he heard Solomon say and Adram had to think about who that was then, he nodded slowly. “Your rival with the primordial power of the water element…heh your soul nemesis,” Adram said while keeping his attention on his beloved Darragh as he listen to his replies. A loud booming voice rang out above the crowd “ SOLOMON…I KNOW YOU”RE HERE….FACE ME FIRE BOY” Solomon ticked within his own mind that the big fool was drawing attention. In his current form he could not switch out that only left one course, and by the sound of things he was already in the ring. Adram had to look over his shoulder the man was large about 8ft tall of muscle. The man had light blue skin with shark-like features and was not bad looking to boot. Sharp teeth that of a great white, his hair frosted and tipped up like little spikes, his eyes were a deep ocean blue, he had fins coming out his forearms, and to top it all off he had gills on his neck. His yells were followed by a lovely strumming sound as Atuma wielded a large golden and blue trident. He rang it across the cage bars again and again a call to battle! it was their fate to fight one another after all!

♛After a few minutes of thinking of what to do next Adram tapped his hands on the bar table. He gave Adram a wink “Well love I best answer this mad dog barking I Do hope you like my… performance it might get ugly” with that he stood up tall and straight. He placed his hand on D shoulder as he walked off to the cage ring. Atuma was perplexed when a handsome fox-looking man appeared and not Solomon. He was about to rage until a scent familiar scent hit his nose” Ahhh I see you’re not him, but you’re similar…who are you, stranger?” Atuma said leveling his massive trident at Adram as he step into the ring to loud applause. People placing bets and asking for their names to get this match started! “ Indeed I’m not but you’ll find me far fiercer than my grandson,” Adram said flippantly before growing serious. The two got into a rhythm as they took measures of each other walking in circles. “ So the coward sent his Grandpa to fight me disgraceful, but you have it though the primordial flames” the shark man grinned. The same could be said about Adram and Solomon's primordial recognizing another primordial power.

♛ And since Solomon/Adramlech souls are entwined with that primordial of fire. They could fill the fire within them heating up at the response to shark man. It knew it felt it the water primordial deep within Atuma and it wanted to vaporize that water. After measuring each other up they suddenly stop and start blasting! Adram sent forth a torrent of azure flames at the sharkman who responded with a water torrent from his mouth. The ancient flame and water crashed into each other with devastating results. It straight up made an explosion of steam and blew them back. Covering the crowd in a thick mist some enjoyed that refreshing steam while others did not. Before anyone could see anything the sound of metal hitting flesh could be heard. To be more accurate slapping sounds as Atuma came at him trident striking at the Kitsune. His fists are covered in azure flames he strikes the trident away when it got too close. All the while he had to dodge the water bullets coming out of Atuma mouth. The force of which dint the cage behind him Adram would not take him lightly.

♛Atuma mocked him saying “ Heh you going to take me serious now or-” he didn’t get to finish his sentence as something soft yet hot hit him in the chin. Lifting up off the ground and into the air Adram met him delivering an axe kick to the man's shoulder. Sending him crashing into the arena floor the crowd went silent for a second was it over? If it was that would be lame but it was far from over as the shark tasted his own blood. That got him mad now he had to figure out what had hit him it was that damn fire tail. It was soft yet it was as if he got hit by a fist he stood coughing up blood. “ You pack more of a punch than Solomon ever could” Adram stood solid for it was true he was far stronger than his younger kin. “But I got some tricks up my sleeves too” he leveled the trident at Adram blasting him with mystic energy and sending the Kitsun crashing into the cage. Adram grunted as the pain was excruciating as if he was being torn apart body and soul! With sheer willpower, he was able to create a flame barrier to block the blast.

He managed to push it back enough to free himself then he sprinted at speeds approaching 200 mph. But not at Atuma around the cage the sharkman tried to follow but there was no way to keep up, and then he felt a pain in his thigh sharp pain. He looked down to see a deep cut on his thigh blood rushing from the fresh wound. It had him kneeling but he stood firm only grinning as he gave into his instincts. Adram was ready his hand dripping with fresh blood his claws extended. Atuma gave a sigh as he activated more of his water powers the water seeping from his eyes and mouth. Soon the cage floor was flooded with water Adram instinctively jumped up and used his tail to hold himself on the cage. That was his planned area of effect move but he had no time to think as the water shaped itself into mini sharks. They came at him and like spiderman, his reflexes and agility saved him from the full force of exploding water sharks. The crowd was going wild how long could the fox keep it up!

♛It lasted a few more minutes before he slipped from one of the wet cage bars. He managed to get his hands up to block but the force of the exploding sharks shook the cage. Splashing the onlookers with water and when the water finally stops falling. Adram stood there his shirt blown to shreds and his arms were bruised and bleeding it hurt. But that was the least of his problems as the water around his feet held him fast. Atuma was on him the 8ft shark man punched at him repeatedly Adram blocked with his aching arms. The force made him grunt but he would not scream. Each strike made his arms heavier he couldn’t hold for long so he had to bob and weave like a pro boxer and counter! And counter he did as he dodged an incoming punch aimed at his head, and counter with a gut jab with a little surprise. He had created a flame spike around his jabbing fist that priced the shakrman right through his abdomen.

♛ Atuma's eyes went white as he bite down on Adram's neck with those sharp teeth! Adram's eyes went wide the pain was more for Solomon's concern. Solomon was wincing from this but said nothing as Adram didn’t want to need his aid. Indeed the kitsune with his superstrength kneed the shark man so hard he lifted him off the ground freeing his neck. “I haven’t felt pain like this in a very long time …it would be a primordial avatar to do it. But I must repay you in kind” the look on Atuma's face said it all. He tried to get his trident ready but a flick of Adram tail sent it flying, and then came his water tricks that failed too. As Adram started to beat the man like he stole something punching him in the face over and over into a pulp. The onlookers looked on eyes wide at the savage beating, he left Atuma alive unconscious but alive. He drop the man on the cage floor he wanted to vaporize the man the primordial begged for it. Solomon and Adram were disturbed by this and together they silence the call of the primordial.

♛ In this cage, he couldn’t really let loose the primordial elements that created giant explosions more violent than any earthy elements. But this would have to do Adram looked down at Atuma “ Solomon I see why he is your rival… Not bad.” The Kitsuen walked away his arms were ******** up and his chest stung with a permanent black scar. Not to mention his body and his soul ached! He looked over at Trident the Kitsune didn’t want any more of that anytime soon. He made his way to healers who did their thing and what a refreshing thing it was. All he needed now was his lover by his side and all would be well. Though he hoped he at least enjoyed the fight because he sure as hell did despite the pain he was grinning. What a rush he would have to face this one again without the cage and they could really let loose! “ great now you’re going to be his rival gramps?” the Kitsune thought it over “Perhaps but he is your plaything I got mine~” he said sly referring to Darragh Solomon shook his head. This was going to be a long night whenever he spoke like that Solomon knew Adram had plans for Darragh this day. Atuman was dragged off stage to be healed he wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon but had his crew take him home. This would not be the last time Solomon would see him Atuma would make sure of that. After all, they were drinking buddies despite the beatdowns they gave each other.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]
Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: In a very good mood

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Nightshade

々Thoughts:'' A long for a challenge...sort of ''

々Company: Emi

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:53 am
User Image
User Image

A chuckle came from Darragh. "And I yours, my beloved." The feline ignored the people around them. It wasn’t difficult for him to notice how the people reacted. Not that he cared, Adram was his and he was proud to call the kitsune his own. Feeling their tail around him, the blood demon smiled and gently wrapped his own tail around Adram’s fluffy one. "As you well should. Opportunities are there to make use of after all." It wouldn’t be the first time that the kitsune and the cat were of the same mind. He laughed softly when Adramalech noted his appearance and replied with a gentle voice. "As you know I am well taken care of. The elven blood really does wonders." Darragh, of course, was given that blood as per contract with Solomon, the other soul within Adramalech. They kept him well fed and in return the blood demon was bound to heed the call of the man if they were ever to call him to battle or to protect him. Not that the feline needed the contract for that. He would protect Adramalech’s vessel with his life if the situation called for it. Without Solomon, he couldn’t meet the kitsune until they were reborn in a new vessel.

His ears similarly twitched when the splashing sound reached them, but unlike Adramalech, it didn’t tell him much. It was an ordinary splash to him. What he did notice was his handsome kitsune tensing up at the sound of it. The feline looked at them with some surprise and tilted his head. They didn’t seem to distract them much however, until they started to shout through the area. At this D’s ears twitched once more and he turned his head into the direction the voice came from, slightly annoyed that they were getting in between their time out. His gaze found the aquatic man and the cat tilted his head a bit. They were definitely an odd person. How did they even manage to breath here with gills? His attention was drawn back when Adramalech tapped the table and then got up. Turning in his chair a little to see what he was going to do, he felt their reassuring touch and nodded. Whatever was going on, it looked like things were about to get lively. The feline got up as well and followed until the edge where he could look into the fighting ring as his beloved kitsune walked into the ring.

Darragh leaned forward and rested his arms on the railing of the sort of balcony, standing nonchalantly as he waited for the entertainment to start. To be honest he didn’t expect Adramalech to have any difficulty defeating this man. By all standards, they looked crazed to the cat and crazed was not a good starting point for a fight. He glanced at the entrance where Adramalech entered, calm and composed as opposed to the man already inside. The feline grinned and shook his head as he heard them speaking towards his beloved. Grandpa, they were in for a surprise. Before much time passed though, the fight started in earnest. Darragh followed the two with his eyes and smiled as he saw Adramalech land a successful blow. The fight unfolded quickly. There were times where Darragh had to actively will himself to stay where he was, especially when the kitsune was being launched, but he managed to stay to the side. This didn’t feel like a fight he had the right to join. When it finally ended he was relieved.

Of course he knew that Adramalech could take care of himself, but this was quite a heavy fight. Despite that though, it had also been very entertaining. While he had changed back a lot to his old self, his demon self couldn’t but enjoy the violence and the pain that came with it. Even if he, at the same time, didn’t want to see his kitsune get hurt. When they came back from the healers, Darragh grinned and gave them a gentle kiss. "Well fought love, that was quite a spectacular fight." he praised them as he walked with them back to their drinks. It would be interesting to see such a fight outside of the ring. Even if he would have to stay out of it. The feline wasn’t the type to get in the way of a case of honor fighting. He sat back down and took a sip of his drink. It tasted so much better when entertainment was being provided. And he could already hear the next fighters getting into the ring.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Nightshade] xxx

[With : Adramalech] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx
"Darragh Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

”The Emerald Sorcerer-l-"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:21 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛ He was greeted by his dearest with a warm kiss from the feline Demon upon his lips. Adram returned that kiss lovingly and even pulled Darragh in just a bit. " Indeed..it really got the blood pumping suspect I'll be seeing that one again real soon." With that, the two sat down at the bar back to their drinks. Adram Keen's sense of smell told him there was nothing in their drinks to worry about. The kitsune relaxed despite the pain he was feeling the healers did their thing and patched him up but still. The kitsune felt bad for Solomon's body after all he had the blunt of all this. He heard a voice a calm collected one in his head this time "Don't worry about I got plenty of scars a few more won't hurt." Adram was going to call him out for being Mr tough Guy, but he knew that Solomon did not care for such things. " Enjoy your date" he heard the voice fading back into their shared subconsciouses. He wanted to make it up to the lad but he knew that was futile Solo could be stubborn at times.

♛ So he conceded " Thank you grandson" Adram could not let guilt get in the way of their relationship. For the benefit of all, they will have to find balance. Adram looked Darragh in his eyes " What would I do without you?" he said softly placing an arm around Darragh's shoulder lovingly. Adram would order two more rounds for both of them. Due to his mystical body in this form, it took longer for the Kitsune to get drunk, but that was not his aim just tipsy. For he had plans to make love despite injuries and sloppy sex was not his thing. "So how have you been keeping up any interesting stories to tell?" he said this as the next fighters were about to being their brawl. A dark feeling would wash over them all and it made his tail shiver a bit making the Kitsune say " A wilder of the dark arts...I see" he didn't need to look to confirm that. The poor sob who was going up against the dark figure was a sorceress of many magical feats. it was safe to say this was going to be a fight to see. With that, one could hear the shouts of spells being called and attack names being yelled!

♛ Adram spoke again cooly this time " Perhaps when this is over we can find a nice hotel to spend our time" There were suggestions in his tone. They would have to be careful but the Kitsune knew how to move this body even in this state. Truth be told he wanted to cuddle with the cat after such a day. it didn't have to end in sex of course in the arms of a lover that would be enough.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Darragh smiled when he was pulled in further by his beloved fox. For a moment he enjoyed that close proximity with Adramalech, but of course they couldn’t stay that way. They were still at the bar. Naturally, when they were elsewhere, it didn’t really matter and they could do as they wished. Walking back to their seats, the feline looked back at Adramalech and smiled. "I bet it did, that was quite a fight." Sitting down with him at the bar again, Darragh’s ears twitched at the sounds of people entering the arena once more. It was a challenge to him still, being at this fighter range with all the blood flowing. But he was kept well fed by the elven blood he consumed these days, so it wouldn’t as easily cause him to fall into bloodlust. Still he forced his mind away from the arena and looked at his handsome fox next to him.

With a purr he leaned towards them when he felt their arm around his shoulder and chuckled. "Thankfully you never have to find out. Not anymore. I’m going to do all I can to avoid us getting lost from each other again." It was a promise for sure. He had missed his friend and now they were reunited and even together, he didn’t want to miss them again for such a long time. Darragh nuzzled the kitsune’s neck gently before turning back to their drinks. The feline didn’t even think about what people could do to the drinks. Nonetheless he would also have picked it up if anything was in them that shouldn’t be when he took a sip. Hearing Adramalech ordering two more, a light chuckle escaped him. "Are you trying to make me drunk, Love?" It was a tease of course.

After all, Darragh was immune to the effects of alcohol due to his vampiric blood. The only thing that could really cause a problem for him would be a blood moon and those were very rare. Darragh felt a pull from the arena and he looked up, once more focusing his attention to it, albeit briefly. The dark energy permating from it was palpable. Soon enough though, he turned his gaze back to his beloved and grinned upon hearing their words. "I’d say that sounds like a wonderful idea. Just you and me." he replied and kissed their neck softly. No plans were set, just to stay at a hotel together. Anything that would happen there would be completely natural. If they went all the way, they would. If they would just cuddle, considering Adramalech’s injuries, then that's fine too. Just the idea of being together with Adram, just them two, was truly appealing to the blood demon as always. To share the bed, even if just to sleep, wasn’t something that happened often in their circumstances. "Just say the word when you want to leave." Darragh smiled at them. They might still be here a few hours, but whichever the case, the evening was wonderful so far.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : The Underground] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

”The Emerald Sorcerer-l-n"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:31 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛Adram nodded his head when Darragh mention the fight "Agree not every day I get to flex my muscles" he said, cooly. Leaning into the leaning of his love with I'm as if in sync. His man words were touching he couldn't help but grin from hearing them. Never getting lost from each other again he said yeah, he wouldn't want that. He was keen on keeping him around for as much as possible, but like them, Solomon can't live forever. So there would come a day when he'd be a spirit all over again. A twinge of fear hit him but he cooled down as it came, and kept a level head. As for the drinking part he chuckled unlike him the blood demon could not get drunk. " If only' he said teasingly try as he might his supernatural body would not allow for his love to get drunk. He on the other hand could but he didn't dare overdo it, he didn't want his love dragging his royal all over the place.

♛As amusing as the might of been he thought. Then came the approval of his idea and a cute neck kiss that made the Kitsue feel lighter than air. " Keep kissing me like that and you just might have a king wrap around your finger" he looked to Darragh when he said that and winked. He would down his final drink and when the fight was dying down it was time to bounce. "Say the word huh? Word" he joked, " I think our time here is spent come love I know a place." And with that, Adram would lead Darraghe out for his hall of battle after he finished his drink. They would have to walk but so be a late-night walk with his love had it's charms. They would pass countless stores and restaurants to get there. When they finally did Adram paid for it and one of the top floors at that. A good view of the nightlife of the city it had a pool and hot tub on the balcony.

♛Yeah, it was one of those places worth the pay though they could have fine food and drink all night. Not to mention the beds among other things like a giant t.v Adram once inside flop on the bed arms stretched out " Fit for a king they say" he said to himself and D both! He seemed very relaxed " Hm will you join me in the hit tube, late lover? Or perhaps you desire a massage?" The man was really good with his fingers that for sure Darragh was in for a blissful night, and then some.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:35 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh purred deeply when Adram leaned towards him as well. Moments like these were truly precious to the feline. They didn’t often get the chance to spend time like this, though it was understandable. He was surprised when he noticed a slight scent of fear from his beloved kitsune, but it was gone so soon that Darragh figured it wasn’t something that needed to be addressed. Instead he would kiss their cheek and smile softly. In case it would be needed it was a subtle hint like ‘I’m right here by your side.’ A light chuckle escaped him when he heard their answer about the alcohol. It was kind of unfair perhaps that Darragh couldn’t be lured into a drunk stupor. It didn’t escape him though that Adramelech was also taking it easy, pretty much sticking to that one drink until the fights stopped and the schedule was finished.

"Hah curious, Here I thought I already wound a gorgeous king around my finger a while ago." It was a tease of course, in good nature. They worked well together. When the schedule actually ended, it didn’t take long for Adram to take over the joke and Darragh let out a teasing low rumble at their words. "Then the word it is, let’s go my love." The feline got up and walked with the kitsune out of the establishment. It was a relaxing walk through the streets. There was a certain charm to dark streets when no people were busily making their way around. Darragh enjoyed the calm with his beloved king by his side. He wasn’t sure where they were going, but he followed Adram unquestioningly.

It didn’t take long until they reached the hotel that his boyfriend had in mind and the feline smiled at the sight of it. "A hotel? This looks promising." he teased and walked inside by the kitsune’s side. Not long after they entered the big room and Darragh looked around with some surprise. He had no idea that this place had such a large accommodation. He followed Adram to the bed and chuckled as he watched them stretch out. The feline couldn’t resist a bit more tease and, if he got the chance, straddled on top of Adram as they lay on the bed before leaning over and giving them a soft, loving kiss, followed by a few smaller ones. He listened to their words and hummed as if he was thinking deeply, even rubbing his chin to emphasize. "How about we go to the hot tub first and then just see where it goes?" The feline grinned at Adram. It could go any way really. Either they just enjoyed a nice warm soak together calmly or it would be a while before they would get out. But Darragh was all for taking it as it came. What he looked forward to most was to enjoy this evening in his beloved’s embrace, no matter what they would end up doing.

User Image

[Where : Underground Club =. Hotel] xxx

[With : Adramelech] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:43 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛His lover appeared to be interested in the hotel as much as he was this was promising the Kitsune thought. It was thought that got even stronger when D straddled him and gave him a few loving kisses on the bed. The king would return those kisses and gentle touches in kind both hands on his lover's hip. The tease was well welcome he almost wanted to make love right there and then, but held back. Instead, he would use his right hand to trace it down D back using his firepower to warm that touch. An inviting touch Adram's smile was a sly knowing one, but the hot tub waited for them. “Let us see then I’ll have to get ready” as he gently leans up and kisses the vampire deeply before flipping him over on his back. It was fluid motion one he had done so many times, he smiled down at D and winked he was the one straddling now. He got up and headed to the bathroom. He returned butt naked save for the towel around his waist his upper body had scars.

♛These wounds were fit for a king he didn’t hide them instead he drop the towel right in front of D. Letting it all hang out so to speak his body is tone fitting for a warrior king, well former warrior king. “Like what you see?” he said as let loose all his tails they split from one to become nine a glorious sight indeed. Adram gave his lover a wink and use his finger to tell the man to follow him outside. The hot tub is on the balcony high up so none could seem, and they could share in the view together. If and when D would arrive he draped an arm around the man so they may take in the sight together. “Humans are something else are they naught love? They work so hard despite their dwindling time I respect that about them.” They were as impressive as they were destructive. The brilliant fools had the means to save this world or destroy it was their call.

♛When the sightseeing was over he would get clear to the hot tub on further investigation was more high-tech than he thought. There were waterproof stereos, a tv that flip open on the top, and a remote. Adram looked over at D with a carefree expression “Now this is going to be relaxing-” his nose got a whiff of something it was a complementary dish. Of salami meat, cheese, and crackers. He hadn’t noticed it before he was too busy soaking in the night atmosphere, and too invested in the hot tube. “ Shall we?” he took the large plate and turn on the t.v to relax nature documentary. The surrounding sound was perfect it felt like they were in the woods. He took a bite of all three delicacies smashing them together perfectly. He’d even feed some to D if he wanted one, and he would wrap the man in one arm. The bubble jets soothe any aches in their bones truly bliss. The Kitsune had the look of pure bliss too something he needed after a fight.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Darragh smiled when Adram allowed himself to be caught so easily and kissed him back. While they didn’t specifically set out for a place to make love, it was easy to feel it was on both their minds. But not yet. There was stuff to do first. The feline enjoyed the few moments with his lover on the bed, letting out a deep purr when the Kitsune caressed his back with his magic and the feline shivered a bit and chuckled. "Are you trying to make me lose my self control, my love?" he teased and grinned. Darragh temporarily allowed himself to be taken in when he got another deep kiss from Adram, though he soon felt the motion made. He let out a soft, surprised "Oof." when the tables turned on him. After that Darragh laughed softly and smiled up at his beloved fox. It got a bit hot so to say, but Adram was right, it was time to enjoy their luxury suite!

"Alright, alright. You win." he said with a mocking tinge of drama to his voice. If his tone had not been enough of a hint, his face would as he was grinning widely as he watched the Kitsune saunter out of the room. It wasn’t that long before they returned barely covered and Darragh shamelessly played his gaze over the entirety that was his boyfriend with an approving smile once they dropped the towel. Of course it wasn’t the first time he saw them undressed, but it never ceased to amaze him. "I do like what I see, all of it. And you are all mine, how did I ever accomplish that?" he said with a light chuckle in his voice. He hummed when he was gestured to come with and eagerly got up off the bed and walked with Adram. Along the way he took off his own shirt and dropped it as he walked. He could grab it again later.

When he stepped outside he stripped the remainder of his clothing and grinned at Adram, giving them a wink in return. "I hope you can say the same." he said, not that he really was worried. Darragh was proud of his body, thank you very much. There were some scars here and there, most made by his Liege whom he escaped from, but overall his skin was smooth and slightly toned. It showed that he still worked out, despite having less need to hunt and seduce. After giving Adram some fair moment to take it in, the feline smiled and walked to his lover’s side, easily slipping into their embrace as they took in the sight around them. It looked amazing. The night sky was riddled with stars and below Soleil stretched out before them.

Darragh stood close to Adram and rested his head on their shoulder as he listened. "That they are. I just wish they were less destructive." the feline agreed. He was quite fond of wild nature and the humans had a penchant to destroy whatever nature they touched. He had lived long enough to see the world mostly untouched by what humans called progress and he would live many centuries more, potentially forever. The blood demon truly hoped that nature would not completely end up obliviated. Still he could appreciate the small comforts that the humans made for themselves as well. He smiled at Adram when they spoke again and nodded. "Yes, let's. I look forward to relaxing with you.." Darragh kissed their cheek and walked with them to the hot tub.

Upon seeing the hot tub, the feline grinned. This was one of those comforts humans had created. And he had to admit that he loved what he saw. Together with Adramalech, the feline slid into the hot tub and nestled next to his lover as they set up. This was the good life. "This is wonderful." he said joyfully. He was about to try some of the food when the Kitsune offered some and with a chuckle, Darragh allowed the man to feed him. It didn’t take long before he was purring softly. Not too loud but a soft undertone purr that blended with the bubble jets and sounds around them. Of course he would also feed Adram in turn if they allowed him. After a while, Darragh shifted slightly so he could lean in on the King and rested his hand on their shoulder. He gave them one kiss in the neck and turned to just enjoying the show and the relaxing water around them.

User Image

[Where : A hotel Suite] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:23 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛As Darragh rested his head on his shoulders and listen to his responses something was on his mind. What Darragh had said earlier how did he accomplish becoming a lover of the former king? ” By being who you are my love he thought to himself but did not say. Instead, he enjoyed his lover's comforting ways the nestling, the kisses, the closeness, and most of all that cute purr. “ That we can agree on,” he said with a soft smile nuzzling the Blood Demon back like a loyal canine would. Darragh would take part in the personal feeding and so would Adram back and forth like the loving couple they were. When they were done he felt that kiss from Darragh on his neck it sent a shiver up his spine. “ I love you,” he said softly as he leaned back to relax and enjoy the show. When it finally ended and they were getting soggy fingers he nodded his head in approval. It was about an hour long and was worth it, especially with D by his side. He would face that handsome man and lift his chin up to face him.

♛Gently of course he looked into his lover's eyes before kissing him once, twice, and finally thrice each kiss deeper and more passionate than the last. He broke the final kiss with a smacking sound he looked into Darragh's eyes longingly. The urge to make passionate love in the hot tub was strong, but he held back he didn’t want to force it on Darragh. Got to ask first before partaking in THAT kind of fruit “ I too wish the humans were less destructive” he said suddenly. He shook his left to right “ That was on my mind sorry if that felt out of the blue. Are you hungry by any chance? I’ve got an idea that you might find appealing to your particular taste. All you have to do is follow.” With that, he gave the man a seductive wink before rising and stretching. Several popping sounds could be heard coming from his body and a relaxing sigh. Adram would scoop up his towel and wrap it around himself not caring if the floor was wet. When D was ready Adram would be in the kitchen pulling out two large T-bone steaks, some asparagus, potatoes, and finally a shiny glass vial.

♛ It had the color crimson blood the sealed bottle was airtight with a hint of magic. It was to keep the scent locked away the scent of Elf blood not just any High Elf the good stuff. Solomon had slipped it in just for him and just for this moment. “ There you are I’ve decided to cook us a meal we both can enjoy but if you prefer to drink the elf blood I will not stop you. I was thinking of making a blood-infused steak just for you.” There was pride in his tone he didn’t cook much these days but he doubt he lost his skills. He had all the seasonings he needed, the pots, pans, even a drink mixer, and everything they needed for cooking and drinking. He was going to make a green apple alcoholic drink using nothing but green apple flavors. It was going to be a bomb night for the two lovers and Adram was keen to see it done. Before the night was over Adram would remind Darragh why he loved the man physically, mentally, and hell even spiritually!

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

々Location: Hotel

々Thoughts:'' To please you <3 ''

々Company: Darragh

々Relationship Status: Lover is Darragh

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Darragh grinned when he felt their shiver from his kiss. He felt really lucky to have caught this handsome man’s eye. "And I love you, my love. Very much." The feline whispered in their ear before giving a playful n** and settling down with the kitsune to watch the show, leaning on them gently. The movie was pretty good too. It definitely kept him entertained for the whole duration. But when he felt Adram’s soft grasp on his chin to gently lift up his head, the demon blushed a little nonetheless though he was smiling at them. Feeling their lips touch, he closed his eyes and kissed back, easily going along with Adramalech’s kisses. Adramalech wasn’t alone in his love, the feline loved him dearly too. The feline wanted more, but it looked like his boyfriend had other plans.

Slightly reluctant to leave the comfy tub, sharing Adram’s longing, he got up and grinned. "It’s fine hun, I knew what you meant. Lead the way." he purred with a mischievous smile. Whatever the kitsune’s plan was, Darragh was sure it would be amazing. Following Adramalech to the kitchen, the feline watched curiously at what they were doing. When he saw the steaks, he couldn’t help but imagine the amazing taste and it made his stomach grumble, even though he didn’t need to eat to sustain himself. Inadvertently his gaze was drawn to the vial with crimson liquid. Darragh tried to catch a whiff of it, but he couldn’t. He could tell it was blood though. His gaze went to his beloved fox when they spoke again and offered just the blood. "And pass by eating a steak, lovingly prepared by you? I think you have a great idea there, my love. Thank you." was his reply and he smiled. "And if I can help in any way, let me know." he said as he wrapped his arms around the kitsune and gave them a nuzzle and a hug before letting go. The feline didn’t want to get in the way after all.

After that he stepped aside and would only join in if Adram wanted him to do something. He would have joined in everything of course, but this was really nice. Calmly cooking together and spending time in a calm manner. Though the demon had a feeling they would both end up satisfied in more ways than one before night turned to day. And this teasing, having him so close and wanting him, only helped to increase the result. First though, cooking time. He had to admit that he loved the idea of steak infused with blood. It was a really good one and totally romantic that the kitsune thought about doing this for him. "I’m the luckiest man on earth." he said with a smile at the kitsune and looked at them lovingly.

User Image

[Where : Hotel Room] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:02 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛A wide grin appeared on Adram face when Darragh commented on taking the blood, and how he wouldn’t want to miss the steak. “ Hmm very well then I shall make a fusion of both you can’t resist” he gave the demon a quick grin. As for helping the Kitsune mulled it over before saying” Then let us cook together.” With that, the King would begin to cook along with his lover every, so often he would guide the vampire. Even so far as being behind him as he cooked romantically guiding his liver if he needed help. When they were done pilling, searing, cooking etc .The food they had a great meal before them. The Steak was cooked to their liking, the asparagus grilled to perfection, and the mashed potatoes were mashed to perfection. Top off with a drink of their choosing so when they were finally done they had something appealing to look at. “ Then I supposed that marks two of us pray our lucky doesn’t run out,” he said looking from Darragh to the meal before them. Of course, there was no blood in his steak, but Darragh, he hoped he enjoyed every bite.

♛When they sat down to eat the kitsune savored every bite and drink of the meal. The dessert was ordered it was a rich cheesecake with different cheesecakes. They came in two slices of flavors chocolate, regular, strawberry etc. That would finish off the meal along with the drink by the end of it the kitsune was satisfied. He would make small conversation as they waited for the food to settle. When it was all said, and done he would guide his lover to their bedroom for some passionate lovemaking to end the night of perfectly. A few hours later Adram would be sitting with his arms behind his head. Looking up into the ceiling his eyes were closed his facial expression showed satisfaction on his face. As he did this, he was thinking about what it was for him and him alone. He was just grateful but little did he know an even greater future waited the two of them.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

"I look forward to it." Darragh grinned and nuzzled Adramelech’s neck. The feline leaned back as he waited for an answer from his fox about cooking and smiled when they decided to cook together. While he would be fine with any outcome, it would make it all the more special to do this together. After that it was time to get cooking. Darragh followed the royal kitsune’s instructions to a tee, at the same time enjoying their closeness on the times where they stood behind him to help him with the more unknown methods of cooking to him. At some point the feline made the table a romantic seating for two and they finished at the same time. When the food was done, the table was set and they could go one and sit right away.

Darragh helped with bringing the meal and drinks to the table and then sat down with his beloved. The meal itself was relaxing and they could speak of things that popped up while enjoying the food. "This is perfect. I knew it would be a good idea to go with your plan. You’ve outdone yourself, my love." It was a genuine comment, freely and happily given to praise the wonderful man before him. The kitsune that left no stone unturned to provide a wonderful evening. Of course Darragh would do the same for Adramelech if the opportunity arises. The feline enjoyed the special steak that was perfectly mixed with the elven blood. After enjoying their meal and dessert, the feline felt pretty full, in a good way.

It would seem the good things hadn’t come to an end yet though. No sooner had their food settled when Adramelech took Darragh into the bedroom. The feline grinned, knowing what they wanted and he gave Adram his all in the lovemaking. After they were done, tired but intensely satisfied, the feline felt drowsy after all the food then followed by the pleasure. Even his vampire body had a limit. While Adramelech was reminiscing about their situation, Darragh cuddled up to them and kissed his neck before resting his head on the kitsune’s chest. This was all wonderful of course, but how much better was it now that Adram too was free of his bounds. All the things they could consider now like perhaps a sort of marriage, or living together or being certain in their future together, it was all solved. Darragh was happy and grateful for what they have, deeply. They weren’t being pulled apart and he thanked any god out there for that.

User Image

[Where : Hotel Room] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

”*"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:03 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

User Image

♛The unmistakable feeling of being flustered rushed to his cheeks as his liver complimented his planning skills. “ I’d move the very stars themselves to see you in good graces”, he gave a humble reply and a humble bow to his lover. Taking his hand gently he’d kiss the back of Darragh's hand before they got started on the meal. It turned out to be amazing in presentation and in taste, he was glad Darragh was there. After all, it was a special feeling to be cooking with a lover by your side. When they were full and done, Adram would take him back to his room for some much-needed lovemaking. After the passion had settled down, Adram lay on his back with a reclaimed smile on his handsome face. Adram soon found himself reminiscing about their past like the old man that he was. He had to stop himself from going on for too long, because now that they were free, they had plenty of time. “I am very much looking forward to traveling the world with you. I’m sure you will love it. There is a big world out there ready for us to explore.” Adram would hold his right hand before his face as if making a fist to explain his point.

♛Their fates and future were in their hands now, and Adram was keen on capitalizing on that. “I used to travel the world every one hundred years just to see how time affected ages.” Placing his hand down he looked over at D with a relaxed smile. The Kitsune felt tired. It was real tired, not the kind that came from sharing a body, but this as his own tiredness was odd. “ It was a tactic to keep me sane as well, I’ve seen so many lives behind the scenes. I cheered for those who were good of heart and booed those who were utterly cruel. It was like watching a t.v show a few years past and the next thing you know, the whole cast is dead and gone.” Such was the fate of the spirit until now and he was glad his liver would be there for millennia to come. Adram fully turned over to look Darragh in the eyes as he said the next words. “ At least I'll have you for years to come. I won’t be lonely anymore” he’d placed his hand on Darragh's handsome face letting the warm warmth flow from himself to him. “ I love you,” he said finally, after letting his hand stay on his face for a few heartbeats.

♛He didn’t say anything for a bit, back to his regular position as he looked at the ceiling. To be truthful, he was falling asleep for obvious reasons but he had this to say before deep sleep took him. “ I’ve been thinking about that fruit, and perhaps it is time? To…to z z z.” The king slipped into slumber before he could utter the rest of his words. However, he knew in his heart what his lover was trying to say.

User Image

OCC Let there be blood I

]

Love Theme-Love

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh blushed when he saw Adram’s reaction to his compliment. He was, even before he became a vampire, a very simple man. To be bowed too, was still kind of odd to him. By a King no less. If anyone was supposed to bow it would be him, not his beloved kitsune. But they never stood on their ranks and that was one of the things Darragh loved about him. Adramlech just wanted to enjoy a life of simple pleasures, much like he did. After a wonderful meal and a passionate time of love, the feline truly was near exhausted. Part of it was likely because he refused to drain victims so he never fed as much as other vampires would. Even the blood he was given by Solomon as part of their contract was only a portion of the entire flow of blood. At least as much as Darragh knew no elf was killed in obtaining it.

Once he rested his head on his lover’s chest, the feline smiled and kissed it before looking up at Adram when they spoke. "As do I, my beloved Lord." he replied. It was definitely true and partly a tease with the Lord. Darragh didn’t call Adramelech ‘Lord’ often, since they were equals in every way. But he was a cat after all, he had a mischievous streak to uphold! "I’ll travel the world and beyond if you are by my side." he said without joking and looked up at them. When Adramlech lowered his hand and turned back to him, Darragh smiled lovingly, then placed his hand on their cheek softly and leaned up a bit so he could kiss them gently on their lips. "Really? What did you do when you first found me? Cheer me on, or boo me, Before we actually met up." he asked with a grin. But he lost the thought when he felt Adram’s hand on his cheek and the warmth accompanying it. Looking into their eyes he listened and placed his own hand on his beloved’s, closing his eyes with another smile. "I love you too, my sweet Adramelech."

It was clear to him that his lover was losing his focus however and he chuckled softly. Their exhaustion was as clear as his own. Before long they would both be lost to the gentle darkness of sleep. When Adramlech lay back down, Darragh wrapped his arm over their stomach and nuzzled in close, kissed their neck and rested his head back down on their chest. He had heard the words before the other man fell asleep and he agreed. But he also knew that replying now wouldn’t reach his beloved as they sank into sleep. It didn’t take the blood demon long to join them as he fell in his own deep sleep, cuddled up with his beloved fox.

User Image

[Where : Adram’s home] xxx

"Darragh Speaking"

-

-

’THOUGHTS’