Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
Just A General Managers Office Thread Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:05 pm
This is the office of the General Manager and Owner of the World Wrestling Federation Guild, Cartwright.

The office has recently been rebuilt thanks to the shameful actions of Drako Damone.

The office walls have many photos and paintings of Cartwright.

Cartwright can be seen sitting at his desk, watching the show as it progresses on a large flat screen television.

Staff Member Russo is sat at another desk. He is busy typing away crazy new ideas for the show.

Cartwright: "I asked for Trent to arrive here nice and early for a friendly employer to employee discussion and he can't even manage to do that!
What a massive los...."

Cartwright pauses mid-word as someone enters the room.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:41 pm
The door cracked wide open as it would be exactly who Cartwright requested. Trent would enter the room. This would be the first time he would actually meet with Cartwright in a setting like this.

"Well, I debated. And against my better judgement I decided to see what you wanted. So what is it you want?"

Trent would say as he then motioned toward and sat in one of the vacant chairs. Keeping his eyes on the devil himself.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:29 pm
Cartwright feigns being upset by Trent's words.

Cartwright: "Excuse you?!
That is how you choose to greet the man who only has your best interests at heart?!
How disappointing!"

Cartwright leans forward as he speaks to Trent.

Cartwright: "It's no secret that I watch the entire show here on my amazingly large and expensive flat screen Television!
I have been watching your struggles Trent.
I see how hard you are trying to make something of yourself.
But you just can't seem to put all the pieces together to make it to the top!"

Cartwright leans back in his reclining office chair.

Cartwright: "Trent, I wanted to tell you why I did what I did for you in your match against Erynys Reich.
After watching you struggle for so long, I decided to lend you a hand.
A hand that you REJECTED!
I don't like being rejected!
I don't appreciate it!
I try to do the right thing through constructive management and what thanks do you give me for it?!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:30 pm
Trent would let Cartwright finish before adding his piece.

"Cartwright, why do you exactly have my interests at heart? What has changed for you to want to do something for me. Do you remember everything that has happened between us that still has effect in my career to this day?"

Bringing his hand and rubbing his forehead, pausing for a quick thought while Cartwright and him maintained eye contact.

"I don't need you to interfere in my matches. I know I am in a rough patch, how does you interjecting your guys into my matches make me somebody? Maybe you do have my interest at heart. Despite me not believing that."

Trent would ask before remembering the last line Cartwright said.

"Wait. You said, the right thing. What is the right thing?"

This probably being one of the most civil conversations the two have ever had.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:04 pm
Cartwright brings out a tablet which has a video ready to play.

It is a recent fan made highlights video of Trent's recent matches, showing his best moments in multiple matches.

Cartwright plays it so that he and Trent can watch it together.

After the two minute video ends, Cartwright puts it away to address Trent.

Cartwright: "The right thing is to give a struggling independent contractor some encouragement!
That is constructive management!
It is about encouraging people!
I encourage you with a win and that momentum would surely continue!"

Cartwright begins to shake his head.

Cartwright: "But you would rather live in the past, hold grudges and reject it!
So that's fine!
We know where we stand!
So I hope you enjoy having the rest of the show off....
....along with Wrestlemania!
Maybe you just need to chill for a bit, heal-up, try again later..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:23 pm
"Is this a joke to you?"

Trent would say after seeing the video with Cartwright. Knowing it obviously means that Trent has not had many good moments recently.

Trent would then be ignored before Cartwright would finish and end with a threat.

"I am going to Wrestlemania! I am able-bodied. Despite my track record with losses, I have been more consistent than almost everyone else. I deserve to be at Wrestlemania!"

Trent would sit forward more so the farther he got into that statement until he was almost hunched over the table. Realizing his posture and realizing that Cartwright could prevent him from going to the show of shows, Trent would sit back and take a deep breath.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:40 pm
Cartwright looks at Trent with a stone face.

Cartwright: "You can go to Wrestlemania!
But that doesn't mean I'm booking you in a match!
Your rejection really hurt my feelings!
So now I'm constructively managing you some recovery time, whether you like it or not!"

Cartwright wipes his hands together in an over-the-top manner.

Cartwright: "That was a great chat Trent!
You can leave now and think about what you've done!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 10:17 pm
It wasn't enough for Cartwright to push his "favors" on Trent. Now he is losing a major spot at this years Wrestlemania.

Trent would get up, standing over the desk of Cartwright, looking down at him as he sat there with a smug look on his face. Fighting back any more remarks, Trent would leave the office. Leaving the door wide open as he would go off camera.  

somedudewithamic

Phantom

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:35 am
From the shadows, he watched as a fuming Trent stormed out of the office. The camera panned over as the crowd heard footsteps approaching and the crowd popped as he came into view.

He carefully removed his mask and cradled in his arm as he surveyed Cartwright coldly. "You asked for an audience with me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:01 pm
Staff Member Russo jumps behind his seat as Erynys reveals himself.

Cartwright: "You scared Russo!
Don't be so creepy man!"

Cartwright points at Staff Member Russo.

Cartwright: "Get back in your seat and write my storylines!"

Staff Member Russo does as commanded.

Cartwright: "Yes I did Erynys!
I wanted to explain No Way Out to you.
I just wanted to let you know that it wasn't personal.
It was just business and it was best for business!"

Cartwright looks relaxed as he talks to the brooding man.

Cartwright: "You see, Trent is a marketable name that just needs a little bit...a big boost!
Meanwhile nobody knows who you are!
Look at you!
Nobody is going to buy your merchandise!
I'm not going to waste my time and money trying to build-up a Gimpy Terry!
So now that the air is clear, I would like to say thank you for your continued service!
I have many other more marketable names that you can look up at the lights for!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

sha312

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:26 pm
He remained quiet as he listened to Cartwright ramble on that it was nothing personal, and that it was business. "On the contrary, I think it was more personal than you want to admit. You saw your boy losing and that burned you up. That's why you sent your boys in there to take me out. I was a threat to him and by proxy, a threat to you. And how does one deal with threats? By eliminating them."

He smirked as the distant clamour of the crowd reached his ears. "Nobody knows me? Seems like they disagree. He turned as if to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:43 pm
Cartwright: "That's OK!
You can believe what you like!
My conscious is clear now!
I said what I wanted to say so I'm happy!"

As Erynys turns to go, Cartwright looks towards Staff Member Russo.

Cartwright: "Did you come up with any stories for the new lad Erynys?!"

Staff Member Russo nods his head with excitement.

Russo: "Bro, you are going to love this, bro!
So picture this bro.
Erynys starts taking his Mom to work with him bro.
Like Judy Bagwell bro.
The fans are going to think he's a right loser bro.
Which is what we want since he is our jobber to the stars bro.
Everyone is going to cheer when Momma's Boy Erynys goes down for the count bro!"

Cartwright claps his hands.

Cartwright: "Fantastic stuff Russo!
This is what I pay you for!
We have to get his big, fat Mum on a pole somehow!
I know you love that!"

Staff Member Russo looks like he truly appreciates it.

Russo: "It's my favorite match bro."

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:10 am
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The door to Cartwright's office was for sure revolving today, as another interruption was entering -- the still jarred Better Than You. He had been involved in a scary situation at No Way Out with a near-riot brewing as the fans turned on him harder than ever before. He was covered in bandages and had an obvious limp, but he still made it in to work today...mostly because Cartwright had demanded to see him tonight.

"Look, Cartwright...I'm not happy about what happened last show, I'm not happy about a lot of things -- it's been non-stop bullshit since I decided to sign here with WWF:G and get my American career back on track. Quite frankly, I don't know what I'm doing here talking to you, as I should probably be suing you and that sorry excuse for a security team you put together back at No Way Out. So, tell me, what in gods name do you want from me, because I'm sure it's not to apologize."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:42 pm
Cartwright looks at Better Than You with complete disgust.

Cartwright: "Here he is!
My ratings KILLER!
Thanks to you, I had Palmer Cannon in here at No Way Out, pitching ways to fix YOUR problem!"

Cartwright stands up from his chair, he is so annoyed!

Cartwright: "I think you should be paying ME for allowing you to have one of the WORST matches in WWFG HISTORY!
Do you have any idea how much SHITE this company has produced over the years?!
I suppose congratulations are in order for that!
Records have been broken!"

Cartwright mockingly gives a golf clap.

Cartwright: "Better Than You, I was going to give you this..."

Cartwright goes in to a draw from his office desk and pulls out a piece of paper.

Cartwright: "...this is a P45.
You may know it better as The Pink Slip!
It means that YOOOOOOU'RE SAAAAAACKED!"

It doesn't have quite the same ring as Vince McMahon's line.

Cartwright: "But I am giving you ONE chance to SAVE yourself right now!
Tell me how you can fix the problem that is your entire being in time for Wrestlemania!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:49 am
The words from Cartwright certainly pierced into Better Than You. He'd never been spoken to this way, despite his demeanor he was respected in Japan and Puerto Rico -- but here in the United States, by an Englishman, he was being absolutely annihilated. Russo snickered, causing a new level of ire to build up in BTY.'s gullet. The easy answer would be to accept being fired, hop a jet to Hokkaido, and beg to be let back into the Japanese wrestling world...but perhaps it were the cuts and bruises on his body that were affecting the mental capacities of the Canadian. He sighed, slicked back his hair, and broke his staring contest with Cartwright. Finally, the idea came to him. He would try to save his career in WWF:G. He would even give Cartwright the ultimatum he was looking for.

"Look, Cartwright -- I may not be able to fix any problems before Wrestlemania, but I'll tell you what. We can come to an agreement right now that Wrestlemania just may be my last night. See, I'll wrestle a match, and if I lose then I'll tear up my own contract. You won't have to fire me, no extra paperwork, and I'll go on my own accord never to be seen again. However, if I win...then I'll keep showing the world, live from your company for the rest of the year, that I'm Better Than ANYONE. As a matter of fact, I have a great match, I'll make things easier on you and the snake behind you...These people want to see a riot, they want to see an absolute brawl? Then you know, why don't we give it to them? I'll go outside the building, and I'll destroy someone in a backlot brawl. That someone? The guy this all started with -- let me add some legitimacy back into the company by destroying DJ Killa Kyle at Wrestlemania. I'll throw him through production equipment, I'll lock him in the back of an 18 wheeler, I'll take him on the damn set of the next John Wick film and let the script do what it will! The world needs a reminder, WWF:G needs a reminder, and I suppose you need a reminder, Cartwright -- that I'm not just better than him, but I'm BETTER...THAN...YOU."

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff