Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1506: Octavius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Saeyong | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "This is getting dangerous...but I don't want to stop..." | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit: : Black short-sleeve turtle neck and some gray slacks | OOC : Atlas

He feels so dumb to huff a laugh at that last bit. Its a little ironic, so maybe it is the irony which amuses the man. He was tied down for so long now, but after that man in the library, he was liberated from those chains in a way that made Rehan unable to get a hold on him again. "There was this man...he owned a library in the city I lived in. It was only something I did on a whim, going into that library when I happened to be passing it one day on a walk. My brother and Masumi are both librarians so...I guess I was drawn to it. When I stepped inside, it was like something snapped in me. All of a sudden, I was free. I ended up fainting right at the entrance because of it." The immense relief gave way to complete exhaustion to the point that he let his body fall prey to the darkness of sleep immediately. Sometimes when he closes his eyes, he can still hear the man's voice reading to him as he slept on the couch in his office. "He has a unique ability to nullify anyone else's powers against him and anyone he extends it to. He lives in that library and rarely ever leaves it so he can keep the entire building encased in a no power zone. The minute I stepped inside...Rehan's hold on me broke away and I was free." He was the first kind soul that Avi met after being free. The first person to touch Avi's skin without falling in pain. "After I gathered my strength and was able to leave, Rehan hadn't been able to manipulate me anymore. That made him pretty angry, and we got into a fight with one another. I almost killed him. I regret that I hadn't but...Masumi stopped me. He's a prominent figure in that city. If I had killed him, I would be spending my life in jail or they would have sentenced me with a death penalty." Instead Rehan was left with a stroke to heal from and some slight brain damage that despite being a demon, he couldn't seem to heal from completely. "I don't think he can manipulate anyone at all anymore. I think he lost the ability when the stroke killed part of his brain. I don't know how well his demon healing works, but it didn't recover the parts of him that were lost when the brain died."

He looks to Saeyong and shrugs, not able to deny that part, nor fully agree with it either. People do think of awful things when they are angry, but he wasn't always an angry person with a vengeful streak. He was a bright and sunny child before his mother died. After she was gone, he became desperate to hold and latch onto Masumi so he wouldn't share her fate. That is probably why it was so easy to warp him. The desperation to control the fate of someone after losing someone else.

He shakes his head immediately, remembering when Rehan had thrown out all of the home videos his mother had been recording of their family because she was dead and his new wife didn't want that in HER home. Like she wasn't sleeping in his mother's bed, using his mother's things, and wearing her clothes as if they belonged to her from the start. Anything she didn't want to keep for herself was thrown out. Everything but one necklace, and a hair piece Avi took and hid under his pillow. Those are all he has left o f her, tucked away in a box he's hidden in his sock drawer. "I don't. I tried to find her after I left, just to see if there were any recordings left in the public but...I am not tech savvy so I was coming up short on that front."

"It's soft. Colored hair smells off too, but yours smells nice." He can smell it from where he's standing in their close proximity, demonic like senses and all. "Your natural color suits you, I don't know why anyone would want you to change it." He's never treated his own hair, which is probably why it is so long and well kept now. He stopped cutting it since he was a child. Refused to since it was something his mother always did for him. The most he's done is trim the ends so they could continue to grow out. Maybe it was time to go shorter. Cut away the past and move on. "I am not a superhero and this is real life, you know? It isn't easy to just watch something and do it. I've never had control of it." But he understands that it could be possible if he tries. He's been doing it now with Saeyong each time they touch. It could be possible if he tries really hard until it is effortless and he doesn't even have to think about when to keep it at bay, and instead has to think about when to use it. "I wouldn't even know how to start." There isn't exactly a class on dangerous abilities he can learn from here.

The relief of letting go of his power is so intense that he can feel the demonic side of him purr. It makes his normal nails extend out to claws, and his sharp canines to grow out longer and sharpen even more. He's always done his best to predominately stick to his human side that comes from his mother. And because he always keeps himself under check, its been a very long time since he's let out the demonic side of himself. The side which hungers to take and consume. He presses closer to Saeyong as he moves his face to the man's neck. "I'm...trying to...yes...more?" His claws don't break the flesh, but he does press them against Saeyong's skin to rake them across carefully before he is back to feeling his chest with the pads of his hand. The free one moves from the small of his back to also slide underneath his shirt at his back, raking those claws up his spine instead as he presses his teeth into the space where his neck and shoulder meet. He's moved them closer to the counter to he can slide a leg between Saeyong's for support since he can't hold him with his hands having his claws. That way if the man buckles, they have his leg and the counter to hold his weight up. He bites down, but again, he doesn't break skin and just lets the sting of his teeth and claws pressing to add to what his abilities are already doing.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:58 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling sleepy, but not quite || I'm speaking to Avi || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at presentable

That huff, it wasn't the same as the one which startled him before, but he'd take it for now. He watched him curiously when he spoke, listening and taking in the information he conveyed, he felt lighter for some reason, hearing that the man that troubled him didn't have his hold on him anymore. "Well, at least you don't have to worry about him anymore." he'd say, "But if anything, I think you saved many more from suffering a similar fate as you." he'd say, he technically took care of a major problem - that was good wasn't it? "Let's hope it doesn't work too well." he'd add, he personally had nothing he could say about it though. He was a siren with good healing, not a demon.

Saeyong shrugged himself, he wasn't very good at convincing people about something he believed if it wasn't related to him getting some fun from it, so he decided to drop it. Though he did wait on his response about finding more about his mother, he looked away in thought. He wondered if it was Avi's inefficiency or his father's influence that he couldn't find anything that was left of her. "Do you want me to see what I can find?" he asks, this was something he could do for him, after all the stuff he put him through, this wasn't much. He would have to make some phone calls though which made his frown turn into a scowl but only momentarily. "I have people I know who can find anything." he'd say, "Anything related to music." he'd quickly add, because that was what it was. They weren't miracle workers, maybe for the music industry.

Saeyong stood still as the other spoke of his hair, looking up eventually when he spoke and shrugged. "Thank you, I try to appear presentable at least." he'd say, reaching for the other's long locks that fell off his shoulder and brushed his fingers along it. "I think yours is much nicer, they seem untouched." he said. A quick brow raised to his statement as to why one would want to change his hair color and he shrugged - at this point it was drilled in his mind that it was all about appeal. "When you perform for a living, every last bit of you is for the masses and not for yourself." he'd say, looking back from him to his hair again, twirling some on his finger to see if it conformed to being styled or if it had a mind of its own.

"My intention wasn't to imply otherwise." he'd say when the other spoke and look back up at him, sensing that he might have said something that felt like he was being insensitive of the situation. He didn't struggle with it, but he was still thinking of a possible solution. "Maybe try and look for patterns." he says, right, the simplest solution he could think of, the most straight forward answer - or something his psychiatrist once told him.

Saeyong was too busy taking in the reactions his own body was giving to notice the changes the man was going through the longer they were standing here together. He felt his breathing turned labored and his heart beating faster. A droplet fell on his arm that drew his attention for a moment, was he sweating? This was new, well, the whole feeling of the man's power surging through his being was new - this time. To be fair, the few times he did let him get a feel, it felt new. He noticed the other getting close now and felt the hair on his skin rise. Was it his ability? The man took a deep breath as he now noticed some of the changes, the hair on his skin rising when he felt his nails graze along his skin. He winced a little from his bite, his free hand moving to his shirt to support himself better now as he felt the effects of his abilities. His body was struggling hard to find the problem, but failing as there wasn't any physical damage. He grunted this time, quietly even as it was starting to touch at his limit, his eyelids felt heavy and his body was slowly starting to give in. "Not...holding back now, are we?" he said in a little scoff, leaning into his touch almost involuntarily now as his grip started to loosen. "I'm feeling...light headed." he'd say this time.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:30 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③③
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi and my brothers | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "I can't believe they are really here..." | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit: : Casual clothes for once | OOC : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

He still isn't sure what to make of everything that happened with his father. He's been going through the motions on autopilot while deciding how he feels on it. His brothers would do their best to check in with him as they made their way here, and he was grateful for the silence otherwise. It gave him some time to think over everything. Say his father really was infected by his abilities. That spending so much time in people's mind made him lose more and more of himself the longer he did it. That doesn't make everything he's put them through okay. Doesn't excuse what he made Avi do for years and years. Just like Avi doesn't forgive himself for the things he was forced to do, he's not sure his father can be forgiven for the things that he did. More and more he recalls memories of the man before he became the monster Avi's known most of his life. It was at that point that the silence became way too loud for him again. So, he asked Saeyong if he wanted to come by if he was free to hang out. If there was one thing he could count on Saeyong for, it was for filling in the silence with plenty of noise. It is telling that he's come to find it helpful and endearing instead of annoying.

After making the plans with him, he feeds Atlas, and he waits. The waiting is kind of terrible, but he can deal with it more when he turns on his TV just to have background noise. By the time he's getting restless again, he's standing up and pacing in his living room. At least giving himself something to do to get rid of his antsy feeling.

It startles him to hear the doorbell since he's not expecting Saeyong here just yet. It makes him realize how he was lost in a bit of a trance until the sound brought him out of his head again. Doing his best to reign it all in so he doesn't show the man his frazzled self yet again, he takes calming breaths before he's walking over to his door. It's unlike him to not look out of the peephole as he releases the locks, but with each turn of the knob, he already feels a little better. Is he maybe a little excited too? "That was fa-" He's caught off guard by a pair of arms surrounding his neck, and a very familiar scent filling his nose. "Avi!" Out of reflex, his hands rest on the man's hips as he stares over his shoulder stunned. "Su...mi?" He knew they were coming but...he was surprised by how fast they made it here.

He watches as Cas and Marcellus beam at him with suitcases in hand. It doesn't hit him until Masumi's tightening his hold, that he's shaking and tears are falling from his eyes. His brothers...Masumi...he hasn't seen them since he left years ago. He's not seen them look so happy and healthy since they were toddlers. "You....guys..." Castielle is using his sleeve to wipe at Avi's tears, which isn't surprising considering Avi's affliction. And then he's shocked because Cas gives him a warm smile when his hand fully touches Avi's face without consequence. "Masumi helped us get nullification gear like his earrings. Utsuru thought it would be wise to wear them for the trip." His hand lifts, and Marcellus helps him take off his glove before his hand is brushing hair out of Masumi's face and then gripping Marcellus' arm gently.

He's super mindful about how he pulls the other two in so that he can group hug them all, knowing that his strength can still hurt them if he doesn't watch it. "It's good to see you again Avi. We missed having you around. I got used to your coffee. Sumi's coffee is so bad." The man squished between the others makes an indignant sound as he elbow checks Marcellus with a red face. "My coffee is delicious!" The brothers chuckle as Avi runs the back of his fingers along Masumi's chin to get his attention. He should probably keep gestures like that in check since they are no longer lovers. There was no point drudging up their past. "Be sure to make me some soon, I miss it." The two watch each other a moment in a heavy silence before Avi pulls away from the group to hold the door open for them. "Well, come in, I will show you to your rooms during your stay." As his brother's look around, he shuts the door and locks it before helping Masumi with his bags as the man hangs back. While the other two nudge each other along and comment on how empty the place looks or how it is weird seeing Avi dress casually, him and the other eldest make small talk as they lag behind.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:22 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Confused, in my mind || I'm speaking to no-one yet || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The day he received the text message from the man, he would have to admit, he wasn't sure what he should tell him. He avoided even answering it moments after he read it to give himself a moment to gather his thoughts. Of course it was possible to grieve someone who ruined your life, his first intentional kill, the man who oppressed him for his own gains and it left the young man empty. It felt like something he was fighting for he finally received, but it felt like a hollow victory. Saeyong understood what the man was going through, so he suggested eventually to just meet when he felt up for it.

It wouldn't be unusual for Saeyong to put some thought to meeting the man, even if they met once before at his place, this time he was a little more cautious though. He picked out darker clothing, even opting for black eventually before he looked at himself in the mirror. Was it okay to show up looking like he was grieving with him? Was he even grieving? Well, his text suggested confusion which he could relate to, so he simply followed instinct and continued getting ready.

The man soon made his way to the other's house, he pondered the whole way if saying his condolences was even a good idea. He carried some snacks and a drink or two, judging by his mood and reactions, he was hoping he would be able to help him somehow, even if he'd most likely get carried away with his own thoughts and cause him more displeasure than good with his presence. He planned on being mindful for once, but he wouldn't guarantee it.

Standing at the door now, he picked up on some chatter, did he invite other people over? Did he tell him he was inviting other people? Was he that forgetful? The man stood there trying to ask himself these things before he rang the bell, curious of who it could be. His first guess would be family, especially after the news, could it have also been his ex lover? He did imply they still had kept in contact which eluded to those strong feelings. Soon enough, he would find out.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:36 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "I like that we can talk and be close like this again." | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | Outfit: : Casual clothes for once | OOC : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

Eventually he became sandwiched between Masumi and Castielle on the couch as they left the TV on in the background and caught up. Occasionally, he would feel Cas poke his hand so he could check if it was real. All his life, he's been so cautious about his brothers ever touching him, so it feels bizarre to be able to horseplay with Cas when he gets too cocky, or ruffle Marce's hair without concern. All of his confusion and sadness for the time being is wiped away by the joy of seeing the equivalent of his childhood friend and his brothers again. By the realization that he can have good interactions with them without all of the heaviness they used to have. He had almost forgotten that he had asked Saeyong to come by until he heard the doorbell. Before he could stand to go answer it, Castielle holds him down. "Sit for a bit yeah? I'll get it for you." Avi starts to protest, but the man still waves it off and stands, soon dragging Marcellus off with him.

"You look worried, is it someone you know?" He blinks at the empty space after Castielle hustles away before he's looking back at Masumi and nods. "I invited Saeyong, the guy I told you about before. We were going to hang out since I didn't want to be alone." Masumi offers a smile before standing and taking Avi's hand to help him up. "Then we should probably intervene so Castielle doesn't shoo him away." He stands with the man's help, wondering what Saeyong would say to have a stranger in Avi's home sass him to oblivion as they try to shoo him off. He walks with Masumi as the man holds his hand, neither seeming to be in any rush to get there. It's bizarre to be so close to him and not feel like he will break knowing that their once strong love has amounted to nothing as Masumi pursues his relationship with Carter. As he walks a little closer, he actually feels relieved to know that he can be okay with their title being "close childhood friends" instead of lovers. It's a step in the right direction for healing, and he feels like he can somewhat thank Saeyong for pushing him in the right direction for it.

"You're acting really suspicious Cas, are you planning something?" The elder brother of the two grins as he crosses his arms and approaches the door. "We all know I don't care much for Carter, and I am inclined to want my elder brothers to be happy." Marcellus squints at him, not enjoying the implication of what he is saying. "But you hated them being together. You were the one that said it was wrong because of how it looks. We share a mom with Masumi and a dad with Avi." Castielle waves him away as he starts unlocking the doors. "That was before I knew the truth, Masumi and Avi share no relation and were together long before dad set his sights on marrying mom. Actually, dad only married that witch to spite Avi and Masumi. Shouldn't they get a do-over on the love they had taken from them?" Marcellus sighs, stopping Cas from opening the door just yet. "That isn't for us to decide. Masumi is happy with Carter, and Avi is finally moving on. He looks happier! Don't ruin that for him by scheming and making things awkward." The librarian sticks out his tongue childishly before shooing Marce's hand away from the door. "I'm not going to do anything sketchy. I just want to make sure they get some time alone while we are here. Maybe that spark they had with come back on it's own." Finally, the brothers open the door.

Castielle is the first raise a brow at the man. "Can I help you? You might be at the wrong house." Marcellus casually shoves his brother aside with a frown before offering the stranger a smile to placate Castielle's attitude. "Sorry about that. Do you have business with our brother Octavius?" Hearing the voices of Masumi and Avi get closer, Marcellus gives Castielle a smug grin that his plan didn't work to leave them alone. When Castielle sees their hands joined and that Masumi is quietly laughing at whatever a smiling Avi was saying, Castielle returns the smug grin. The two stop their conversation as they approach the brothers before Masumi is ushering the two away from the door so that Avi can greet his guest. When their hands part, he feels good. Their casual talking has been so nice and refreshing. There isn't awkwardness anymore, they aren't harboring any ill feelings about what happened. They are good, really really good. And it might be effecting his mood change a lot to the point where he actually smiles warmly at Saeyong. A stark contrast to the usual Avi who can barely even see himself laughing without being surprised by himself. "Sorry about them."

He exits the house, seeing the man in darker clothes than usual. He can't help but chuckle because it almost looks like they match. "I took your advice and got casual clothes. They don't feel too bad." Nevermind that they are probably still designer and long sleeved so that he can ever wear them to the gym if he wanted to. "Also sorry about the sudden shock, my brothers and friend made it before you." Putting an arm around his shoulders, he coaxes the man inside before shutting and locking the doors per usual. When they are all standing and looking at each other in the entrance, Avi speaks up. "Everyone, this is Saeyong Joon, the man I mentioned meeting at the library before. Saeyong, these two are my brothers, Marcellus and Castielle. And this is Masumi, my childhood friend." Castielle frowns at that introduction even though Masumi seems pleased by it and offers a wave. "Ex-lover as well. That part is important Avi if you are trying to whoo someone." Masumi sighs as he crosses his arms and points an irritated look in Castielle's direction, getting nothing but a sweet smile for it. "I am not trying to court Saeyong, he's my friend, and I am pretty sure he's probably interested in someone else already. Besides, he knows who Masumi is, I was trying to be respectful. Something I know you throw out the window sometimes. Maybe I should teach you manners again." Avi and him are back to horse-playing, the man holding Cas in a headlock so he can mess up his hair as Cas laughs and fights. Masumi at least takes that time to approach Saeyong and offer his hand to shake. "Pardon the intrusion, Avi said the two of you made plans. I hope you don't mind us joining you two today. Avi's mentioned you on the phone before, so it's nice to finally meet you in person."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:41 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Confused, in my mind || I'm speaking to Avi and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The chatter grew louder with the passing moment, indicating that they were coming closer. His chest heaved a little with uncertainty, he wasn't sure how he felt about being around more than one person. Clubs and bars were a different thing, this was someone's house, at a time of loss even. Loss was always odd to deal with, whether it was personal or someone he considered a friend. Was this bad timing? His hand moved up to the back of his neck, slowly easing up to his hair that he had combed back to look more presentable, quickly messing it to its regular shagged appearance while in thought before he straightened up and looked forward when he noticed the door open.

"I-" the man found himself cut off even before he could begin when the first man spoke up, clearly looking a little taken back to see one, no- two other people who weren't his tall broody friend. "Yes, he suggested we meet today." he spoke when the other spoke, taking a mental note that he just met the man's brothers. Interesting. He found himself watching closely to see if they resembled him, almost staring for a little too long until he'd notice their attention shifting from him. Could it be? He couldn't tell from where he stood, but his curiosity was peaked.

The man stood dumbstruck for a moment as he noticed the contrast in the Octavius he met not too long ago and the Octavius standing before him. "Don't worry about it." he said as he eyes him suspiciously, almost forgetting he had an envelope with his condolences money - a tradition he picked up from where he lived. The comment on his clothes did remind him and he pulled it out, but decided against it as he set it back and shrugged a little, "The jacket would have been a nicer touch." he added, deciding to humor this change. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he was just surprised. First the man radiating practically and now the clothes. What else? "Don't worry about it. It must have slipped my mind." he said, his eyes quickly darting to his arm around him. Now, since when did he get him to touch him without him having to force it on him.

Once inside, he did look around and see the ones from before, his eyes following each one as he gestured to them and pulled a court smile to each before his gaze settled on Masumi. "Good things I hope, I've heard a bit about you too." he'd address them politely. Of course, the infamous lover, the man that haunted the big man with his mere thought. Was it his presence that drew out the jolly from him? The thought of it didn't quite sit well with him, he could tell that much since he found it unpleasant. Why? That much he wasn't sure, was this jealousy?

He would look back from him to his brother who spoke, raising a brow as he played along with their statements and look over form Masumi over to Octavius, "I think I've made my intentions clear on where my interests lie, yeobo*." he'd say with a playful grin, moving over briefly to set the totebag to the side where he had his things he brought for their little afternoon together. He found himself staring again, watching as the man showed more sides of himself while he played with his siblings. He liked it, he wished he could see more of it, more of the laughter and more of the smiles. While he liked his gloomy tall friend, he liked this side better. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed the lover approach him, taking his hand as he drew that same rehearsed smile again but found it harder to hold it for some reason. "I hope he has left out all the unpleasant details." he'd say and shake his head before he'd return his attention to the man. "I think your being here is much more beneficial. I haven't seen him this way before. If he meets other people and is more free, I wouldn't blame him- but I can say he's quite happy." he'd add, looking back over at him."Are you happy to see him?" he'd ask.

O.O.C.*Honey in korean, used mainly by couples, mostly married.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "Did he come by to cheer me up? I don't want him to leave..." | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

"Unpleasant? Oh, do you mean him thinking that he might have killed you?" The librarian smiles as he gives a chuckle and waves his hand to dismiss the thought. "He's only ever said you were strange for wanting to be around him, but that he enjoys your company. It is relieving to know he has friends here. He even said that thanks to you, he was able to finally talk to someone he sees often at his gym without scaring them away." He won't mention that Avi has told him about the times that he's tested his abilities on Saeyong. How he thinks that with his help he might be able to learn some control. Just as Avi is feeling great about the repair of their relationship, he is also very pleased. One day, perhaps he can properly get to know Carter instead of trying to intimidate him out of Masumi's life. He gives a hum as he turns to watch the brothers squabble and wrestle. Seeing Avi mock his brother and laugh does cause his face to soften. "I am. I was worried that the news would be the final thing to break him, but I am happy that he's pleased to see us and can still smile. I haven't seen that since...not since we were teens I suppose. Most don't know how warm he can actually be, never got to see the side I had fallen in love with when we were younger."

Before Avi approaches them again, Masumi turns to Saeyong with another kind smile as he responds to the man in Korean to let him know he understood what he called Avi. [["Thank you for helping him get out of his shell more. And good luck if you plan to pursue him seriously, I will root for you."]] With a raised brow, the man in question drops his arm around Masumi's shoulders and looks between them two, ignoring the jabbing of Castielle's fingers into his back. For probably the first time ever in a long while, Avi causally speak in Japanese to Masumi. (("What are you guys talking about?" )) Masumi looks away from Saeyong before putting a finger over his mouth. "It's a secret." Avi watches him as he tightens his hold to pull him closer and lifts his freehand over his head as both revert back to English. "I'll mess up your hair too if you don't tell me. Ask Cas, his hair will never recover." He flinches when he gets a harder jab against his shoulder blade for that one, but Masumi just laughs and slips away, backing up from the entrance. "I'm not that slow and scrawny man anymore Avi, I've been bulking up, you might lose~." Masumi is off down the hall laughing with Avi trailing behind them as Cas holds a hand over his eyes and squints. "Aaaaaand they're off. Man, it's just like when they were teens all over again. Up in the clouds of just Avi and Sumi."

He's smiling fondly for one moment, before he's looking at Saeyong again and approaching to poke him in the chest with a cold look. "Masumi may not want to see you as someone harassing my brother, but don't think I am fooled that you are this sweet innocent friend of his. You better not take whatever it is you are trying to accomplish too far. He's dealt with enough snakes in his lifetime." Marcellus pulls Cas away with a sigh, nudging him towards the living room while giving the man an apologetic look. Before the two are gone, Avi is returning with panting breaths and a flushed face from his exertion. "I got my revenge." He looks pleased, and frankly having his brothers here has been an immense boost on his mood.

Despite being someone who tends to mind his space, his arms wrap around Saeyong and pulls him in, careful to not touch his skin as he rests his cheek against his head. "Thanks for coming. Sorry if it is a bit overwhelming. My family is known for their tendency to cause whiplash." He pulls away so he can lean down and lift Saeyong up to carry him bridal style before using a freehand to pick up his things. "Sorry but, you haven't moved from this spot and you look like a flight risk." There is something softer about him than usual as he carries the man forward and lowers his voice to speak to him quietly. "For today, don't escape. Stay, please."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:37 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Confused, uh-oh... || I'm speaking to Avi and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The man's words caught his attention, his eyes shifting to him as they remained fixed on him for a moment as they tried to gauge how much he knew over what he was telling him, before they'd slowly trail away."That, among other things." he'd admit, rubbing his neck a little, his gaze daring back just as quickly as it left him when he admitted that Octavius liked his company. He looked back at the man in question as though attempting to confirm the same. "Well well, looks like my persistence is amounting to something." he'd say with a quiet scoff, "I would have assumed he'd say how I leech out his energy." he'd add, clearly seeing this as something new. A good new, even drawing a more relaxed, pleased smile as he'd watch him interact with his brothers. He wasn't the same man he met at the library, whom he harassed there. He was changing, changing for good even.

There it was, that burning unpleasant feeling again that rose from within him. While it was nice to know someone, or more than one person truly cared for him, he couldn't quite figure out where the root of these unpleasant feelings were from. Maybe the thought of them together, even if they did make quite a nice pair. Or was it the thought that his lover knew him better? To be fair, he didn't know him for too long but he did enjoy uncovering little things about him along the way. Maybe it was a mixture of it all but, that was for another moment to ponder. "I think it left him with questions for a while, but you coming when you did must have made him forget it all. I take that as a good thing." he'd say, looking back over and give a little exhale, "I can say he is truly happy to see you. I haven't seen him so free in the time I've known him. Maybe he'll be able to live freely from now on and display more of his colours." he'd add, maybe this could be called jealousy after all.

Saeyong's eyes widened as he found himself caught off-guard when he heard his language spoken, by Masumi even. Blood rushed to his face yet again and he found himself struggling to think. A million thoughts ran through his head as his heart pounded against his chest. "[[He deserves to be happy]]". It started off as banter, knowing love was a touchy subject for the man. Sure he might have thought of inappropriate things with him, but he didn't seriously consider things...settling down? That...wasn't for him, right? Swallowing a lump as he failed to answer especially with Octavius here, he quickly went for recovery mode as he reached into his hair again and fluffed it with his hand. "[[His heart is still set on another.]]" he'd add simply, shrugging this time as he didn't want this stranger to know the list of shortcomings that could turn Avi away from him - the most important one being his own uncertainty and fear to commit. It wasn't like he never wanted to, you live past a century, you find ways to entertain yourself but it always leaves an emptiness nothing fills. He found himself incapable of love, told he wasn't worthy of it either but he enjoyed thinking of the people that he was fond of. So, that could be something? He smiled and watched the two leave, the burn didn't do as much this time as he found himself sinking back to his own thoughts only to return to reality when Castielle speaks up.

"It is nice to see them bonding. he'd respond as diplomatically as he could, looking over at him when he noticed him watching and then down at his finger against his chest. "I never claimed to be innocent-." he'd speak, silencing himself when he sees his brother approach as he didn't want to cause any unnecessary drama when it was Avi's day to be joyous and enjoy the company of his loved ones, to smile and laugh as openly as he was doing now. It was his day so he placed that rehearsed smile again and nodded to the brother, acknowledging him to the least.

The man's smile shifted a little when he watched him return, "You won?" he asked as he indulged him and watched as he got closer. His body stiffened a little when he put his arm around him, Masumi's words now repeating themselves in his mind as he took a deep breath. He was suddenly more aware of the man before him, the cologne he wore and the scent of his shampoo, the colour of his skin and the way he leaned against and every little detail that made goosebumps trail along his skin. He shook his head to his words as his hand crept up on the small of his back. "It was the least I could do." he said quietly before trailing his gaze away. While admittedly he was never good with crowds, he waved it off like nothing and added, "Its rather refreshing. They draw out your colours." he says, finding himself stiffening again as he was startled when he found himself now in his arm, clinging onto his sweatshirt. "Wh-What is the meaning of this?" he started off, red in the face again as his heart threatened to escape his chest. Surely enough he was going to play it off as nothing and say, "You could have at least warned me, darling." in a playful yet teasing manner, hoping to shift the focus away from his own emotions back to him, dropping the act almost instantly when he heard the request. His hand loosened its grip and a long sigh escaped his lips. "I'm not going anywhere." he'd say just as quietly, stroking and smoothening out the spot where he creased his new apparel and poked at it as he reverted back just as quickly. "Now, put me down before I kiss you."

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "Am I allowed to have this?" | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

"If that was supposed to be a threat, it isn't very effective." Saeyong isn't someone who seems like he could be easily surprised or throw off guard. It might have pleased him a little bit to see the man get flustered from being picked up. "Seeing them again, knowing that they aren't tense around me like they used to be...it makes me happy. I worried that to them I was still the monster who tormented them under my father's control but, they see me. They see the Octavius I thought I lost. I don't know how to place this emotion." It could be total relief that there isn't any tension at all between the four of them, that he didn't traumatize them beyond repair. That they could go back to the way they were before, and heal properly now. His father is gone, and their mother is most likely in jail for his father's murder. And while his family is here to take care of him, his friend Utsuru is handling the rest back home for him. He's grateful. "I thought it might hurt to see Sumi again too. But he looks well, happy, and like he's moved on. That makes me incredibly happy as well. They even have devices to nullify my abilities so I can...I can hug them. I can actually roughhouse with my brothers and brush Masumi's hair from his face. Despite me hurting them in the past, they still let me touch them without fear."

He stops walking, holding Saeyong closer as he uses his hand not supporting the man's weight to wipe at his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm a little overwhelmed. I don't feel like I deserve it." He hasn't had much time to really sit and think about it all with them here. While he's enjoying their company and the rowdiness they had when they were younger, it also makes him feel undeserving of being able to laugh with them. "I hope that maybe one day, I can feel like myself again. That the nightmares will stop and I can accept love without feeling overwhelmed by it." He starts walking again until he's stopping right before the entrance of the living room.

Carefully, he sets Saeyong down and helps to straighten his clothes before handing over his bag. "My father saved a lot of my mother's things. Castielle brought it with him and wants to give them to me. I don't...I don't think I can look at them alone but...I don't want my brothers to see me if I break down again. Will you go through them with me later?"

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:12 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Confused, uh-oh... || I'm speaking to Avi || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"Don't tempt me." he'd state, leaning closer to make the threat more threatening, only to pull back as he'd hear the other speak and open up about his worries. The man took a moment to think and ponder over his words, his hand moving up to brush along his hair in attempts to make him feel better about the situation and himself. "They truly love and care about you, so it is likely and quite possible that they understand what you've been through and see you in the same light as they fondly remember." he'd say soon to find himself feeling that little burn again at the mention of the other man's name, but he managed to look past it as he heard the other thinking fondly of the other and his brothers and being able to touch them despite what he's capable of. It must have been hard, especially for someone with a conscience like him. He wouldn't think so about himself. He'd be selfish where he'd need to. "The past is in the past, just as they've made an attempt to move forward, I think you should too." he'd add. Easier said than done, even he knew that, but it would be a start to acknowledge the matter first and then start pushing towards getting better.

The man's gaze softened over the other when he noticed the display of emotions he showed. It was odd, he didn't quite understand why he was crying. He was supposed to be happy that his friend and family were here, but he was sad? It started to make sense when he spoke up, making Saeyong exhale as he reached over and brushed away his tears, being as delicate as possible to barely touch his skin. "Because of your past?" he'd ask, moving his hand under his chin to lift his face and have him look at him when he spoke. "They have forgiven you and want to start over. Don't stagnate yourself in the past, try and forgive yourself too without overthinking it." he'd say and move his arms around his neck and shoulders to embrace him. "Realistically it will take some time knowing you but, you will get there." he'd whisper assuring him, giving him a little squeeze.

Freeing him from the embrace, he straightened himself once he'd settle him down, looking away as he'd help straighten his clothes and took his bag. He moved his hand over to take his, interlacing their fingers together before squeezing it and promptly loosen his grip to show him there was no ulterior motive behind his touch. "I've brought snacks, I figured this would be a long day." he'd say, passing him a little smile as he'd move in first, looking back at the men and took a deep breath before he found himself a spot to sit, somewhere he had a decent view of them all. "I don't know if this is a good time, but I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share some of Octavius' embarrassing moments as a child. I'll gladly share my contact details if there are pictures involved." he'd add, attempting to socialize.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "There's photos?!?!" | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

The small gestures of comfort from the man were unexpected, but nice. It gave him the chance to push back his power and focus mentally on keeping it at bay. "Mhm, I hurt them. I hurt a lot of people." He doesn't stop Saeyong from lifting his face, doesn't stop the man from wrapping his arms around his neck to hug him. Instead he pulls him in closer, taking comfort in the touch and assurances. "I can't promise I'll get far, but I will try." It isn't like he WANTS to punish himself over it. He understands that Saeyong is right about it taking some time to get past all of his trauma. Nothing ever worth having will be given easily. If he or his father had been able to abandon their guilt for what they've done, then that would be a slap in the face of the people they hurt. For once since the news, he hopes that his father was able to get some clarity in his last moments. Able to see who he had let himself become and hope to repent for his crimes in his next life.

He's still keeping himself under wraps when the man takes his hand. Despite Saeyong loosening his grip to tell Avi he isn't trying to activate his ability, he tightens his own grip to carefully squeeze his in thanks. He quietly watches the man walk forward, before following after. He takes the seat next to Saeyong, making himself comfortable so that he didn't feel awkward with his family staring his way. As soon as the embarrassing story question comes up, Masumi shoots up from his spot on another couch. His hair is a mess sticking up on all sides from Avi's "revenge" against him. Without hesitation, he scoots Avi over do he can sit next to Saeyong and pull out his phone. Even though Avi is staring him down, no aware of these supposed photos he is busting out, he smooths down the man's hair.

"I have so many stories. I have albums of all of them. Avi with his short hair after waking up looking cranky, Castielle during his black sheep days, and Marcellus when he was trying to make a Valentine and the chocolate got all over him." He pulls up the photo of Avi before leaning closer to show Saeyong the photo with a chuckle as his other hand keeps Avi from looking. It's a shirtless Avi with short hair sticking up on all ends, a scowl on his face because he was rudely awoken by his brothers.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:02 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Very intrigued || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

The man stroked his head a little more, trying to keep comforting him for as long as he needed, despite not knowing exactly how this could bring him comfort - he was trying. He nodded and looked back at him pursing his lips as he shrugged and eventually drew him into an embrace. "Knowing you, it wasn't intentional." he'd say, giving him a little squeeze as he closed his eyes and waited for him to claim he was wrong in assuming that. His touch relaxed a little from the man drawing him closer and strokes his back, resting his head against the other as he listened to him speak. "It is a start. Beginning somewhere is." he assured him, of course it wouldn't be easy. Relapses were a nightmare and sometimes weighed a person down more than they'd imagine, but starting somewhere was a good first step. Besides, seeing the change today, he was more than confident it wasn't a distant future before he'd feel more like himself.

Saeyong looked back at their hands when he'd squeeze his hand. Something he noticed just now despite touching him so casually was that he wasn't affected as much as he often was even form the casual brush. He was good at disguising things that normally could even draw a little wince from a person, this didn't feel anything like it to him which did make him wonder if his tolerance grew or if the man had been keeping his powers in check. He firmly squeezed his hand in return brushing his thumb over his before letting go, taking his seat before his family. He found it a tiny bit surprising he chose to sit next to him than with his family, but he didn't mind it.

Saeyong's attention was on Masumi, more importantly the hair that looked unkempt that made him want to touch it. It was probably a good visual example to everyone in the room that Saeyong often acted upon his intrusive thoughts as he reached over to poke at a side that was standing and tried to push it down, shifting his gaze quickly to the man's phone. "Oh pray tell, I can provide my email so I can save them on my cloud too." he'd add, wiggling in slight amusement as he'd feel a smile draw on his lips at the sight, a scoff even that suggested him holding back laughter. "He just looks like a younger version of the man I first encountered at the library." he'd say, peeking up from the phone to see Avi and confirm his words, shaking his head to himself as he found it quite amusing. "Short hair also suits you." he'd add now as he propped his elbow on his knee, resting his chin as his eyes would dart back and forth, tilting his head a little as he focused a little more on the picture. "What is it that doesn't suit you?" he asked, mostly to himself and rhetorically, eagerly waiting for more.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Home | Company : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | Feeling : Too many things | Thoughts : "Why does Saeyong want photos of me?" | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

Though he wanted to deny and negate what the man said, he knew that he couldn't really do so when it was partially true. He didn't want to hurt anyone. The thought was planted into his head in rapid succession until he felt like it was something he NEEDED to do. Like he couldn't survive if he didn't get the rush of pushing out his power at it's max. "In reality, I didn't. But he made me feel like I did." It seemed best not to comment any further after they part and went into the living room. At least he feels like the things that keep piling up against him aren't scaring Saeyong off.

"I would love to." He seems pleased to have someone to share them with as he flips to the next photo in Avi's album. It's another short haired photo of Avi holding Marcellus when he was a baby. Though he looks tired in the photo, he has an affectionate look as he gazes at the sleeping baby. Grown Avi, annoyed that he can't see them, huffs before lying down so his head is on Masumi's lap. "To be fair, when we met I just got sexually harassed by a coworker. I was also having a pretty rough day overall." Masumi uses a freehand to stroke Avi's hair as he pulls up another photo of Avi napping in a field of flowers they used to have behind their home. His hair is longer, and you can tell he still looks pretty tired, but peaceful as he rests against a piar of legs in the photo. "I didn't mind the short hair but...the long hair made me think of my mother, so after some time, I couldn't bring myself to cut it anymore."

His eyes close after Masumi covers them, his lips upturning in a smile as he remembers when Masumi would do that to shield his eyes from the sun. "I would be sad to see your hair go." He hums in agreement as he takes the hand to kiss the palm while removing it from his eyes. He forgets that things are different sometimes, that Carter may not be okay with affectionate gestures towards Masumi. But it's all he's done to comfort himself for years. With them back to what they once were mentally, it feels natural to still be in one another's space. It isn't like he can do these things with Saeyong anyways, even though he would be open to trying, and he's not sure what to make of that. "I don't plan to cut it, don't worry." When he releases Masumi's hand, his gaze turns to Saeyong as he pokes his leg near his head. !b]"I would look terrible in a puffy monstrously, I can promise you that."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:47 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Very intrigued, is this jealousy? || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"Feelings can lie." he starts off, his voice turning softer and more somber as he'd add, "I was told by people I would consider very wise and learned." he'd say. "In your case, you can be certain about it." he'd add, not meaning to disregard anything he said or his feelings, but maybe help him break down the chains he had built to bind himself to the past. A past his loved ones were more than willing to forget.

"I will give it to you before I leave." he said, not ready to just miss out seeing more pictures of him right now and pull out a notebook to give him the details as Avi's young face was clearly much more fascinating. He leaned over to see the next photo. His lips parted as he made a quiet sound in admiration. He wasn't aware he even did that but was quite fond of seeing that expression on the young man's face as he turned to look at his face. Could he still make that expression? The tired he happened to see sometimes, but the affectionate one was new. But as he'd watch him, that burning feeling was back in his chest, making his lips press together as he'd watch him rest on the man's lap. "I told you I'd handle it but you refused to take my help." he'd say, his hand moving over to his pants as he'd start picking at barely visible lint. "I'm good with those kind of things, besides, I could have kept it discreet enough that you wouldn't have gotten into trouble." he'd say, soon realizing he was picking at nothing and probably dragging the matter where it didn't need to be so he moved his hands together and held on as he shifts his attention back to the photos. Unfortunately, the burn returned as he could only guess who's legs they were, trying to shake the thought off as he fixed his gaze on the sleeping Avi in the picture.

The man's gaze shifted back from the picture to their interaction. Many thoughts turned intrusive which he managed to keep at bay, but there was only so much control he had over himself. "I think it suits you either ways, you have nice hair." he'd say, a feeble attempt to tell his body off from touching the man or keeping the ex-lovers from touching. It didn't feel good though, it felt weird feeling the way he did even if he couldn't figure it himself, he felt wrong thinking he had any say over the man's life. He crossed his leg and childishly pulled it away as his lip stuck out a little and brows knit. He surely wasn't mad at what he said, maybe a little at the affection his friend was getting. But was he planning to admit it? It wasn't unlike him to. "I would beg to differ, but to each their own." he'd say in a tone so muffled it came off more mumbled than anything. He would take this moment to distract himself and maybe avoid looking like he was straight out of the jealous lover troupe and bring out a notebook to write down his email into, handing it over to Masumi with a little smile. "I am willing to take as many as you have." he said, referring to the photographs.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas