Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1506: Octavius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:59 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"I don't think so, no." Were they all really not the right one? Sure sometimes he just entertained his prey, some were for the spotlight or business, some were discreet with the occasional gossip exchange, but were they all flawed? None really stood out as different, maybe his connection with Octavius, Candy and Leo, but none of them were truly romantic either, he hadn't pushed any boundaries with them but he truly enjoyed being around them. Maybe that was close to what Octavius was referring to. But, he also learned that people in love still do the things he did was it wrong that he sold his body out like that? "I do see your point. I wouldn't have imagined anyone to truly care ever since it first happened, after a point it was a quick manner to entice someone or its sell better. Entertainment has no bounds it would seem." he'd exhale, his mother might have been in the industry, but he'd imagine he was too young to know that everyone who claimed to enjoy her work might have hoped to bed her if they had the chance. That wasn't an image he'd want to put in his mind though, even if it was his truth, it shouldn't be someone else's. Still it must be nice for someone to see past all that and choose to spend time with you and want to be with you even if there was no pleasure filled intimacy involved. "I suppose, sharing your life with another is a complex thing." he'd say in thought.

"I'm not easy to kill if that is an issue." he said to quickly address the matter, "I am not justifying how you should help me though." he'd add, but quickly finds himself in his embrace and reverts to his usual self. "Do you work out? You seem to be quite firm even here." he'd say, attempting to squeeze him before he'd feel the other pull away. "I wasn't teasing you, I could be your first if it lead to that." he'd say, following him, before slowly picking the pace to catch up with him. "I might not be your ideal choice in the matter, but every individual who knew the old me would beg to differ. he'd say, implying his idol persona- though, was this really a conversation they've ever had? He stopped once they reached the door to think of it, maybe he hasn't really been very open about himself which leads to a lot of...concerns. "I'm sure." he said mindlessly now as he remained in his thoughts for a bit.

"We are yet to kiss, but we've accomplished the make up part." he'd say to the man at the door. Following the man in, he had a little smile as he watched him interact with his brother, raising a brow as the question was directed to him. "I think they are good." he says, nodding.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Relaxed | тнσυɢнтs : "Would I mind if he kissed me? I don't think so..." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

"That doesn't sound like a very fulfilling life." Not that he's had one himself. But he can see how one would become numb to it all if that is all their life consisted of. He could relate to being surrounded by fake people who only want your status and not your companionship. In school, everyone wanted to be his friend because of who his father was or because he was attractive. He was a ticket to popularity for them even though none of them knew who he really was as a person. He wanted to be privately tutored, but his father had an image to uphold and his kids HAD to be publicly seen on a daily basis for good press. It was always about his appearance to the public. Hiding how nasty he could get. "I wonder if my mother ever felt that kind of struggle. She seemed like she loved what she did, but sometimes it also seemed hard on her. The pressure to stay relevant in an everchanging world, keeping up appearances as the wife of a politician, and raising a child. It must have been hard on her. I imagine that you experience your own struggles in the field."

"I would prefer my first time to be a bit more special than me wanting to be rid of it. It should be a moment of connection with a person whom you share feelings with." He stops to look at Saeyong, making his clear by his expression that he was serious about it, so he dares Saeyong to make light of it. "I know there are people who do it to chase the pleasure they get out of it, but I am not one of those people. Vulnerability is a big deal for me, and I try to only show it to those I have trust in. Putting myself in a position where I am extremely vulnerable and exposed to someone is something I would consider to be special. Not a quick fix." He wanted that vulnerability with Masumi, had craved for them to get to that point. But perhaps it had been best that he didn't reach that with him. If they had made it to that point, it might have drove him even more mad when Carter and Masumi started socializing while he was still under control. He might have succumbed to his father and actually killed them both. He shivers in disgust at the thought of hurting Masumi again, of seeing him and Carter lifeless at his feet. He may not care for the guy fully, but he is past wanting to kill him.

He glances at Saeyong as he chuckles, arm still firmly around Marcellus as they all head back towards the kitchen. "I wonder what's holding you back?" He's only teasing the man, throwing back his flirty behavior just to see how he reacts. It seems he's back to his light and carefree mood where he's playfully jabbing or tickling his brother until Marcellus is hollering laughs and begging him for mercy. When they get back to the living room, Masumi and Cas are chatting amongst themselves. When they both look up, they look happy and relieved to see the mood turning light again. "Avi, Cas was suggesting that since we all have a resistance to your power with our pieces, we should all have a drink together." He plops down onto the couch next to Masumi, leaning his head against his shoulder as he watches the man seriously. "That sounds like a terrible idea Sumi. Do you remember what happened last time you got drunk?" The man's face turns red as he pushes his glasses back up against his face. "I-I have self-control! T-That was a moment of impatience, a-and there are others here this time." He hums, and sits up straight, clearly not convinced but shrugs anyways. "If you say so.~"

He makes sure to grab Saeyong's hand to pull him into the spot next to him as Marcellus works on getting the movie started and Cas pulls out a bottle from his bag with a grin. He stands in front of the glasses filled with the juice, asking each person if they want some and how much when he gets to their glass. Both Avi and Masumi accept some, as well as Cas and Marcellus, but he pauses when he gets to Saeyong and looks at him expectantly. "Joining in?" Avi slides a hand to Saeyong's back, wrapping it around to rest on his hip as he leans in. "Don't feel pressured. You don't have to." He doubts that if his healing is so good, that alcohol is really an issue for him, but you never know. No one in this room is really human so, it takes a lot for the Alarics to get drunk. Except for Masumi. So he makes sure to nudge the man with his free arm if he's sipping too quickly. "Don't overdo it Sumi. Your ability might not affect you to weaken you with your earrings, but you've always been a lightweight. I don't need Carter talking my ear off about responsibility if he finds out you got sick from drinking too much." The librarian sticks his tongue out at him before sipping as obnoxiously as he can just to spite him.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:02 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                  Anneyong! I’m 준 새용 || I'm feeling Playful || I'm speaking to Avi, his friend and family || Where am I? Octavius' house || What am I wearing? My attempt at respectful - gloomy

"It was the only life I knew." he'd say, "That or going back to some place where nobody wanted you alive." he'd say, referring to his so called family. He was dead either way, and maybe a century later, he decided he wanted to step away from it, even if it meant changing a lot of things. So far, he seemed okay living life as it passed, no pressure to please. "It might be different for her." he'd say, soon out of his own thoughts as he listened, "It might have also been quite similar to myself. It is hard to stay relevant, yes, but once you build a base that loves you, you could also be immortalized upon the image you've set for them. Some can live and dictate their own actions while others become their puppets." he adds and sighs, "I would hope she had her good days, for your sake at least." he'd add.

"I would hope for you that it is as special as you make it out to be." he'd say, taking his hands away as he moved them behind himself. "I've lost all sense for it, you could ask me to strip here in the middle of your neighborhood and I would with not questions asked. It has lost its charm for most of it, but it does seem fun every now and then." he'd admit, brushing his hair a little as he fixed some of the strands that didn't want to cooperate. "My vulnerability is also less physical than it is mental." he'd add, looking up to the other, wondering if it was hard for him to open up about himself too, did he earn some level of trust for it to get here or was this okay with most?

Saeyong would look at him a little surprised from him using his own toying against him, but he didn't mind it and quickly crossed his arms across his chest. "If you didn't notice, you're built like a tower." he stated in his defense for not kissing him yet. He followed them to the living-room and tugged a smile on his face, raising a brow at their interaction and suggestions of drinking. He blinked a few times when he heard what could have been a suggestion to Masumi's and his history with drinking, wondering what could have happened that they were so hesitant but followed along and sat down next to Octavius when he pulled him closer. "I'm not going anywhere." he'd say in a little whisper, setting his hand on his knee and squeezing him as he assured him with a playful wink.

Looking back from him to the man when he asked if he wanted to partake, and nodded, "Yes." he'd say and glance over to Avi when he reminded him that he didn't need to feel pressured. "Of course, I want to though. Drinking with people can be amusing." he'd say, hinting to the fact that he wasn't a light weight and seeing people drunk was indeed amusing. He takes his glass when it was handed to him, taking a nice big sip before he he'd watch the others interact, raising a brow curiously as he'd let out a little snicker. His body had its initial moments of delay in adjusting to the foreign liquid, but it wouldn't be long before he could power through some hard liquor and look as sober as he could get. "Maybe slower doses shouldn't overpower you as much." he'd suggest to the man, seeing that he wanted to drink either ways. "It gives the body a moment to catch up." he'd add and take another sip. "Maybe eat something while you're at it." he'd say, holding out some snacks for him.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:25 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Embarrassed | тнσυɢнтs : "hfiohgosihgsdhfoidsflkdsifhoi!!!!!" | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here
                                        σccυραтισɴ : Soleil Librarian | sтαтυs : Single | συтғιт: : Casual clothes for once | σσc : Avi is his usual color, Masumi is this color, Marcellus is this color, and Castielle is this color.

"You've had your share of rough times then." He guesses that it can be easy for him to forget that when Saeyong always looks so unbothered by everything. "I don't know. It's hard to say." Sometimes he wonders if his father was part of the reason she got dementia. Like there is long-term effects when a person has their mind invaded the way he goes into people's minds. "I hope your days get or have been easier, Saeyong." Whether or not the man claims to be a good person, he does believe that sometimes your situation can lead to the way you grow as a person.

"I suppose if you are comfortable with such things, that is your preference. Everyone sees things differently." Personally it can tend to be rough for him to open up to people both physically and mentally. It was just luck for Saeyong that he hit Avi on bad days where he was unable to keep himself under wraps. Plus it helps that he can be a tinge pushy with him at times too. It made Avi get out of his shell a bit more. "I can see how you would be harder to get close to in that sense. You tend to make jokes a lot when you are trying to avoid going into things you don't want to talk about."

He doesn't seem convinced by the answer, glancing back at him with a small smirk. "Is that all?" Marcellus would look between them, slightly amused to see Avi be flirty with someone aside from Sumi for a change. He never thought it would be possible for the man to ever have an interest in even getting to know anyone else. "I'm pretty sure towers can be climbed." Avi turns his gaze to him in disbelief before he's laughing and giving the man a noogie. "Never say that again, goodness. That is more like Cas than you." Before they made it to the room, he would mutter with a laugh that Cas has definitely rubbed off on him them.

Cas nods and pours until he's told to stop before he's pouring into his own cup and Avi is tapping glasses with Sumi. The same Sumi who didn't even have anything left in his cup because he finished it too quickly just to be annoying. "Feeling it yet?" The man slumps against him, his cheeks reddening as he sighs. "That was a bit reckless, I will admit." He looks to Saeyong and smiles as he takes the offered snack. "Thanks, that might help." He struggles to get it open until Avi does it for him as he returns to slumping against him. He goes to give the man a hug, but stops midway with his hand on Avi's torso. After some silent consideration, his hand starts feeling the man's stomach as he sighs. "Masumi..." The librarian sighs again before giving the man's abs through his shirt a light smack. "It's no fair. You got ever bigger than you were before and I can barely get arm muscles." Before he can comment, Masumi sits up to lean over Avi's lap so he can take Saeyong's hand and place it on Avi's stomach. "Masumi!" The ignores him as he looks at Saeyong. "See? He's ripped! It's not fair! He's genetically gifted. Even his d**k is big!" Avi's face flushes as he bats their hands away and covers his own face. "This is why I didn't want you to drink. You're ridiculous!"

He drops his hands to glare at a snickering Cas and Marcellus, before he's looking at Saeyong with a glare telling him not to even think about entertaining this. He can already hear the man teasing him and making comments. "I'm only telling the truth. He should know that you could break him with your d-" His hands move to Masumi's mouth as a strangled sound comes out of him. "MASUMI. Lets watch the movie and stop talking about my privates please. You and Marcellus are both ridiculous today with your perverted jokes." Though he's clearly suppressing laughs with tears in his eyes, the shaking Cas moves the remote to press play on the comedy and the Alaric's grow quiet again, save for the drunk grumbling Masumi as he angrily munches and complains about muscles and crotch sizes.

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:01 pm
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

"Don't we all." he'd say, exhaling deeply as though to release all those unpleasant feelings from himself as they were brought up. If anything, he'd rather not feel anything than feel something he didn't enjoy. "I would imagine, you were quite young." he'd say. He wouldn't say his memory was any bad, but but there were things he didn't remember or register as a child and that was quite normal even for his friend here to not notice, especially about someone else. "THey have been better, subjectively...but thank you. I hope the same for you." he'd say, a small smile playing on his lips.

"That, I've come to know." he'd admit, most of the time he'd learn the hard way that people aren't wired the same as him, one way more than the other. He did find it odd often, but it was something he learned to live with. It was also amusing most of the time, something he chose to entertain himself with, especially with all this free time he had to himself now. He would raise a brow as he'd hear the other speak, mentioning to him something he might have not observed about himself. "Do I do that?" he'd ask, "Curious, I didn't realize I did." he admitted.

"Is that a challenge? Or an invitation?" he'd ask, finding the man's returns rather amusing to say the least. He wasn't expecting them, so it was new, but he wasn't displeased, instead, he found himself enjoying them quite a bit. He would raise his brow as the brother joined in and his lips curled into a playful grin now. "I do not disagree with that." he'd say, giving a light chuckle of his own as he saw the brothers interact, it was nice, it made him feel good on the inside- warm.

Saeyong found himself watching Masumi mostly out of curiosity with how he'd handle the alcohol with how Octavius seemed against it. He watched and nodded when he took the snacks, setting the rest down before him if he needed some more before he'd go back to watching, like he was watching some spectacle. His lips curled into a smirk as he watched with more amusement than jealousy when the man ran his hand along the man's abs, before he could say anything, he found his hand guided to his abs and he didn't stop it. His eyes moved from the man up to the other, feeling through the shirt the ridges and grooves of his skin. "He sure is, his butt is quite firm too." he'd start off, not intending to move his hand away as it stopped before being shooed off at the mention of his member. His eyes now darted straight to his crotch as though he could gave assessed through his clothing and then back up at him. "Huh, maybe they are right about big hands and big feet." he'd say, hinting that he could be agreeing. "But, I'll have to see it to believe it." he'd say, chucking to himself as he leaned back and took another longer sip of his drink.

Saeyong's gaze caught Masumi's again before his hand set on Octavius' thigh, "I never agreed to being the one broken into." he'd tease, winking playfully at Masumi instead and leaned back into the couch with his drink in his hand, smiling a little more than usual to himself. "The tough ones aren't always the ones who take the lead." he added, keeping his voice low as he wanted to tease Octavius a little without making everyone uncomfortable about sexualizing their brother or friend, but he was curious to see if he truly thought of himself as the one to give, for the lack of a better word.

He would finish his drink effortlessly and set the empty glass down as the movie began, smiling back at Masumi through his drunken grumbles and leaned over Octavius' lap to talk to him better, "I'm sure you could get a decent muscle if you changed up some things in your diet and work out." he'd say, reaching for his belly through his shirt and brushed over it, "I was a skin and bone for a good while before I was put on a diet. Now, I barely ever had what this one has." he'd add, motioning for him over with his thumb as he remained there rather comfortably even, occasionally shifting his attention to the screen.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Flustered | тнσυɢнтs : "They keep hanging all over me...how can I focus when I am a jungle gym?" | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

Big hands and feet....stop it please." He could embarrass Masumi and tell them how exactly he found out when he impatiently tried to impale himself on it without actually preparing himself just because he was being a childish brat about it. But that was as equally childish for him to do when he's sandwiched between the two people teasing him. He doubts that Cas and Marcellus really want to hear about that anyways. They make jokes but...its still a weird situation. "It is staying in my pants, so we can stop talking about it completely." That didn't sound any better, but what the heck is he supposed to do in this situation?!

Cas snorts at the comment about Saeyong taking the lead, finally deciding to contribute past hysterical laughing. "And here I was worried that you had a chance with Avi. If you are after his butt, you are barking up the wrong tree. Avi is 100 percent a top. Right Sumi?" Masumi nods firmly with noises of affirmation as Avi looks confused by the verbiage, but also uncomfortable because why does his little brother know what the hell the man means? Why does Sumi know what that means? "I'm a what now?" The drunkard is the first to respond as he Marcellus makes a face saying how done with this conversation he is. "Do you remember what I tried doing that one time? That embarrassing thing? That's bottoming. Topping is the opposite." He's still a little confused by the time that Saeyong is placing his hand on his thigh. "I won't lie, I've never thought about it before. Masumi was my only lover, and he seemed pretty into being the one who got pen-" Masumi is the one clamping a hand on his mouth this time. "Don't tell them! I was so embarrassed crying all night until I passed out." Avi shrugs and gives a placating gesture to settle the man before all focus seemed to return to the TV.

Masumi turns his focus to Saeyong, also leaning against Avi so he can whisper back. How the hell he got even more sandwiched between the two, he doesn't know. But it really makes it hard for him to focus on anything else but what they are saying. "I tried, but I've never been able to handle exercising as long as him. His stamina is kind of intimidating." Avi's hand rests on the back of their necks as he watches them, unamused by their conversation on his physique. "I am not like this because I chose to be. I was forced to train every free minute I had to chase after father's targets or snap necks with my bare hands. Be careful what you wish for sometimes." His hand moves from the back of their necks to Masumi's hair and Saeyong's cheek. "You don't have to be muscled or super fit to have your own charms." He nudges Masumi to sit up and makes sure he has his snacks in hand. "I loved your feminine traits, as I am sure Carter does as well. Don't worry about showing him muscles. I doubt he cares."

He doesn't force Saeyong to get up, just moves his hand to his hair to pet it since he likes the feel of it. "Muscled or not, I like you how you are already. Why change what works on it's own?"

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:09 am
User Image
                                                  ❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

"Take a look though." Saeyong would say and take Octavius' free hand, stretching it open as he'd show Masumi and hold up his fingers to attempt to measure it. "This isn't normal." he'd say, quickly pointing to his feet. "This isn't normal either. So naturally, one would assume. But we'll have to see. For research purposes." he'd add, crossing his arms across his chest as he'd lean back and snicker quietly and decide not to push it- for now.

The man scoffed a little as the other spoke, not to mock him, but surely enough, seeing how Octavius seemed to be playing into the stereotypical role of the giver because of his bigger presence and possibly, bigger flagpole. "He does seem like that." he'd say, rubbing his chin as though he was trying to see past the man to assess the truth, "But again, I will believe it once I see it, for research purposes." he'd say with a playful grin. He wouldn't deny that Octavius did have tendencies to be the top, the way he'd feel overpowered even when it was just a moment to steal momentary pleasures from his abilities, he saw hints of that and honestly, he wasn't opposed to it. He nodded in affirmation to Masumi's explanation, before he raised a brow when Octavius started speaking. "So you're not opposed to it?" he'd ask, shaking his head a little with a grin when he saw Masumi's reaction, only imagining what must have transpired. "Preparation is key for such moments." he'd say, rubbing his nose like the expert he was playing out to be. "But I'm sure you know that by now." he'd add, to Masumi especially.

Saeyong made a quiet hum in acknowledgement before nodding, "I think you can find exercises that work for you. Swimming is a less straining one but yes, this man seems like he has the stamina of beasts." he says, patting his stomach in attempt to feel his abs again but discreetly. The man's hand stopped shortly after he heard his words, acknowledging it with a quiet hum as he'd consider what he wanted to say. "I still think part of it would also be your genetics." he'd add, slowly closing his eyes as he'd enjoy the gentle touch. The touch on his hair makes him sink into his lap like he had just touched the right buttons, closing his eyes as he'd relax like a lazy cat. "Does that mean you like me?" he'd ask, opening an eye as he'd look up at him with a growing little smirk.

O.O.C.

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:18 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab ʟσcαтισɴ : Hσme | cσмραɴץ : Sumi, my brothers, and Saeyong. | ғєєʟιɴɢ : Relaxed and amused | тнσυɢнтs : "I will admit that I do like touching him." | ʀєsιםєɴcє : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | ρʀσғιʟє : Here

"My hand isn't that lar-" He can only pause as Saeyong compares their hands together. While he still doesn't agree that his size "isn't normal", it still amazes him how their hands compare when put together. It's never registered to him the size difference between him and everyone else. "It is normal for tall men to have larger feet..." At least he thinks so. He's always been taller than even his own father, so it isn't like he can have a place of comparison. He just...won't think about that for right now. He won't give Saeyong more to tease him with.

He shrugs his shoulders as he thinks about it, looking far too critical and serious about what position he would want to do. "I don't know. Maybe it depends on the partner." Maybe if he were with someone more dominant he might try it? He couldn't imagine giving himself over to an even more vulnerable position though. "Then again, maybe not. That's a pretty vulnerable spot to be in..." He can't really see himself being comfortable with something like that. "Please do us bottoms a favor and not join. If you are even good at that, I might have to give up on everything." Avi looks mildly disgusted because he clocked the admission from Cas on his preferred position. Meaning that he has experience and Avi does NOT want to think about that. "Lets drop this conversation please."

A cat is definitely what Avi would liken the man to after he started getting comfortable. He seemed to melt into Avi the minute the man started stroking his hair. Amused by it, the man continues to stroke his fingers through the locks. It's as calming for him as for the man, and allows any tension to seep out of his shoulders as he leans back against the cushion. When Saeyong looks up to smirk, the man covers his eye with his hand, not touching the skin as he hovers it over much like Masumi did to him. "You wouldn't be in my home if I disliked you, much less meeting my loved ones."

ll Neo ll

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:56 pm
x