Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:39 pm
Cute Image here xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:27 pm
Although it was simply a year- Yaara was already hearing of Gods and Godchildren alike were being fought back with mortals and those trying to 'fix' or 'guard' their world from the gods. Yaara- although her pilgrimage was to meet and ask for blessings from Gods, she genuinely also wanted to help protect God children from being killed off by mortals. The outpost that was mainly used by other priests and priestesses was built with a member but mostly rogues. Some say that were plagued by visions, so many different afflictions that Gods were either responsible for or those that were born seers. During the walk to the outpost, she was accompanied by her prince charming and it was the second time they were out in the rogue lands together. But this time they had the same mission.

"You know this outpost is mainly for priestesses and priests." - Y

"I'm quite sure about that. I heard it looks like an oasis." - Z

"It is like an oasis. Definitely a place where rogues come to be prayed for- receive blessings or to help remove curses. Most are god children... that use their tokens from their parents to help others." - Y

"So we will be seeing a lot of lions then?" - Z

"Yes. For better or worse- Lions are the primary forms of Gods. They are the strongest and elite in the lands... so it is only right that the gods take those forms the most." - Y

"Well. Guess I have to really tap in to my strength and wits as a Warrior's son." - Z

"Most are gentle. They know us and we are safe... As much as your mother thinks it isn't safe for me to leave and stay at the outpost for too long." - Y

"My mother thinks that only elite fighters should be leaving with followers... not an Ambassador and a Priestess... Even regular fighters are too inexperienced in her eyes. She fought off many lions and they were the primary force that she taught others to either avoid or swift kills and ambush kills- their target. Lions. That's why she doesn't get along with lions even in the pride whom have proved themselves." - Z

"She is pretty over protective... but I see what she means. They are so much bigger that, the tables can turn at any second. But the lions I know from this outposts are gentle or at least agreeable since this is a safe haven for all species. Gods had blessed these lands specifically for that reason. So everyone could get help." - Y

"I'm sure you guys have a system in place something goes wrong." He said so confidently. - Z

Yaara looked at him, surprised. "Ah...." - Y

".......Are you telling me that no fighter that accompanied yall here made a plan in case some of these species could attacked!? Or this area got attacked!?" - Z

"Ah..." Yaara lowered her head and shook it. "No.... we kinda hope that the gods expel any ill'ed intentioned.. Especially those trying to disgrace the lands with their ill intentions." - Y

He stopped and put a paw to his face- and faced his head upwards to the sky. "Unbelievable! Why didn't you say something sooner! Of course my mother would be worried! I'll have to send a messenger back to bring back a fighter that will be able to help me come up with a plan for this outpost that is.... unprotected...." - Z

"Well. We do have a couple of others that accompany seers that protect the area as well? Sometimes? When they are there? Does that help?" - Y

He let his paw fall and then went over to her and nudged her face. "This is not acceptable... You can't be putting yourself in this kind of danger. If I had known I would have stayed home more." His voice was soft and gentle. - Z

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:46 pm
They stopped at the forest and Zaahir sniffed around and checked out the perimeter while Yaara stopped and unfolded some of the stuff she had packed for them. There was just snack size food portions and also some scented leaves to help not bring any strange stragglers.

At this point, she was doing her best to keep an upbeat melody in the way she did things. Sensing that Zaahir looked tense. For her, she needed him to mellow out, so when he came within radius again she perked up.

"I have some food for us. Come, relax. Eat."

Zaahir heeded her command and came back and sat in front of her. The food was a shredded piece of meat with berries stuffed in to it and even more so, mushrooms. He looked up at her, lowered himself and began to eat.

"I'm surprised you aren't puking.." - Y

"I try to keep down food from different species and cultures. It's not the first time I see something like this. It's good." - Z

"I tried to put in some of my older home." - Y

"I can admire that. I admire you in many different ways. But truly I need you to see that being a priestess and then going on different missions that aren't secure- is something I can't admire. I'm uncomfortable with the idea." - Z , Yet he started to calm down as he continued to eat and finished off his piece and evidently seemed much calmer.

"You are pretty when you are working hard." She giggled. "I will definitely take your concerns to heart. I won't be a bother to your mind. Nor a worry." - Y

"I guess you already knew I was going to stress... That's why you gave me those berries even more so." - Z

"Sorry,... I kind of knew because your mother is very much like you. She worries a lot. I know that about you. No worries, the berries and mushrooms simply help you relax. I have some more if we wanted to meditate but I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do. Meditating is the best way to speak with Gods.. and learn how to navigate problems with the soul.." - Y

"I see... So how many have you helped navigate their souls? How does that work?" - Z

"Well... Some have problems mentally.. Like how some can not speak in crowds, or some are scared of connecting to others. Others don't speak at all. Some simply are troubled because of their own actions. Through guided meditation, we could see where the connections are like pieces of memories and reframing them so you can live with the memories and not let them rule over you.. It's difficult at times. Sometimes the meditation is hours.. some are days and years. I know that our oldest priest has still been working with someone whom is quite a bit lost." - Y

"Oh I see.." - Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:39 pm
The sun started to set and they both watched it, within their intimate aura. Yaara got closer to Zaahir until they were touching. Softly she nudged her forehead against his neck. Zaahir, nudged his neck against her head.

"I don't have much to meditate on... I don't think. My worry is because I have seen so much that could happen, that's why I conjure up worry in my own way." - Z

"I would like to see a Zaahir that is not an ambassador but simply Zaahir. Himself. Who you truly want to be." - Y

"Aren't they one in the same?" - Z

"No.... an ambassador is your job. Your job is not who you are." - Y

"Hmm... I guess I never thought of it like that. I feel that my connections to others, my achievements, my job and my rank in the pride all contribute to who I am... I am noble, from what my mother describes me. I am accepting of others- I play active roles to make others lives better. I can see errors I have done with interacting with an opposing party. I urge others to find where they belong..." - Z

Yaara couldn't quite put in to words what that meant to her. Or how to tell him that all those are symptoms of what he wants to be. "Yes... but what makes all those decisions. That creature, who Zaahir is. That one, where I saw who you were... I can't help but... get shy just thinking about our memories. Especially you speaking about your love of different cultures and prides... You were so profoundly engrossed in it. I was happy to see someone so passionate. That's the you I was talking about.." - Y

They slept and at the brink of morning. She was curled up against his side and he had draped a paw over at some point that he couldn't remember. Now, when awake- he got scared of their positions and jerked his arm back. She nudged her face against his chest, still asleep. Zaahir looked across, to her. Smiling a little and put his arm back around her. Lounging and waiting for her to wake up the natural way.

He was used to moving a lot during the early hours, and thus he let the young priestess enjoy her sleep in the shaded morning. Gazing at her and how he simply felt so right at this very moment alongside her. He .... had to have feelings for her. He couldn't he not when anytime he was away. He would think of her. When he was home, all he wanted to see was her. He wondered if she thought of him as much as he did of her. Lowering his head, he softly licked her head and cheek.

Waiting til her eyes blinked awake and hazily licked his cheek and she went back to sleep. His cheeks burned brightly.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items