Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)
All The Things She Said Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:36 pm
Scene opens up outside a gated entrance of the Damone residence.
A white four door Bentley Mulsanne pulls up front, the driver rolling down his window, arm reaching out, pressing the buzzer.
After a few seconds wait.. "Who it is?" came a woman's voice buzzing out.
"Goustan, Miss Damone, and Mr. Crofts guests. Ms. Sone, with her young Miss Kyra."
The gates began opened immediately after the response and rolling forward past the gate.. the Bentley stopped shortly after passing.
Someone opened the driver side, rear passenger door.
Out stepped Emiko Sone with Kyra exiting right alongside.
User Image
Door shutting behind them, Emiko fluttered a greeting smile at the courteous Salem Croft.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:02 pm
Salem stood outside the front door, leaning against one of the entrance pillars to the estate as the car pulled up and dispensed his daughter and her mother, smiling back and waving at the pair as they got out. He'd dressed a little nicer than his gym attire, wearing some slick black jeans and a black button up, an amber colored arrowhead hanging around his neck, but he had to concede the girls had cleaned up much nicer.

He was curious why Emiko had suddenly decided to visit again so soon, though, not sure what to make of their last interaction. He was determined to make things work, however, for both their sakes and that of their child most especially.

Thus the big pink gift box next to him, coming up almost to his waist and tied with a pretty purple bow. He missed enough birthdays and special events than he cared to. He was determined to make every day with his daughter a party.

"Heeey, you two!" Salem said cheerfully, waving and crouching down, opening his arms wide for Kyra. "Get over here, you little supergirl, I've missed you!"

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:17 pm
Kyra smiled broadly, "Daddy!" releasing her mother's hand, running to the open arms of Salem!
Emiko stood silently, as the two embraced, her eye drifted to the large box, donning a purple bow.
Casually walking up to the two..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:24 pm
Salem eagerly scooped Kyra up into his arms as she charged him like a rhino, wrapping his daughter up and lifting her into a spin, twirling her a few times before slowing her to a stop and easing her back down, Emiko approaching the pair.

"Haha...see, I said you were a supergirl. You about flew off just now, I had to hold you down, munchkin.~"

Salem gave his daughter a kiss and stood up, ruffling her hair a bit as he turned his attention to Emiko.

"Hey, Emiko.~ I'm sorry you came all the way out here again, but I didn't know you'd be here until you were on the way. I got something for Kyra, though - hope you don't mind."

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:33 pm
From the gift to watching Croft and her daughter embrace..
Emiko could see that Salem was over the moon to being a father.

"Eeeeeeeeeee!!" Went out a squeal of delight, spinning through the air!
Giggling in a tizzy, as she was plopped back on her feet. Kyra had to lean her head on Crofts hip to steady herself.

Giving a slight tilt of her head, as Salem addressed her, she shook her head, indicating there was no issue.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:39 pm
Salem was a little blindsided by her lack of confrontation or attitude. She wasn't glaring or turning her nose up at him or even talking mean to him. She actually seemed...pleasant. Almost happy, and that both pleased and puzzled him. Unsure what was on her mind, but not wanting to pry, he gestured over to the large box and awkwardly tried to shift the subject to something else.

"Well, uhm...can she open it?" he asked, looking down at Kyra as he patted her head and knelt to her eye level. "What do you say, Wonder Girl? You want this big ol' box, or should I find another princess who needs it?"

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:50 pm
Emiko merely pushed up a mild smile, bringing up an open palm for the go ahead, in response.

Kyra needing no prompting, with wide excited eyes, she darted over to the pink box!
Trying with a mighty red face to lift it! Even chomping and gnawing on the purple ribbon!
"No! Gng! Mine! Ngn! For me!"
Clearly being influenced by her mother's ravenous in-ring behavior!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:56 pm
Salem chuckled at his ferocious little wild child, gently putting a hand on her shoulder to pull Kyra back gently, looking her in the eyes with a calming smile.

"Hey now, maniac.~ You don't gotta do all that...see?" Salem explained, showing the bottom of the box had been removed, lifting it straight up and revealing the present.

A pink drivable mini-car was under the pretty packaging, modeled after Barbie's famous corvette with purple butterflies and sakura blossoms scattered across the glossy high quality paint job. 'KYRA' was printed in big, bold letters on both the front and rear vanity plates.

"Heh...it's not quite as fast as Mommy's, but I hope you like it, honey." He said, turning back to grin down at Kyra.

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:16 pm
Brought a step back to view the unveiling, Kyra's eyes dazzled at the enchanting latest and greatest thing she had EVER seen!
Turning to her Dad, a tight leg hug was initiated! "Thank you Dad!!" Then ran to the car!
Made a hard stop halfway, running back for another thankful hug, to the waist this time!
This time a full charge at her new butterflied corvette! Running circles around it, taking every view of it that she could!
"Can I get in?! Can I?!" Before an affirmative was given, her butt was already planted in the seat!
A moment before starting it, Kyra dug out a hidden doll from her hood. Placing a lion doll snugly beside her!

Emiko couldn't contain a smile at exhilaration of her daughter and peculiarly attempted to hide it with a hand..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:27 pm
Salem laughed happily as he watched Kyra's wonderous reaction, hugging her back each time she practically tackled him with affection. Backing up out of her way, Salem moved over towards Emiko, noticing her trying to hide her smile while Kyra buzzed off in the background with reckless abandon.

"You know, I remember you used to do that same thing when we first met.~" Salem teased, looking on at Kyra driving like a hellion through the large estate yard. "I like seeing you smile like that. That mask never suited you, E."

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:42 pm
Clearing her throat, she glanced away from Salem, tucking away her smile..
"That was a long time ago.. and I wore many masks, you'll need to specify."

Pulling out an orange paper envelope from inside her jacket. "I am here for business and it is something, unfairly, overdue to you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:53 pm
Salem chuckled a little and looked up at the sky, feeling nostalgic for a second until she'd mentioned business and extended a thick envelope of paperwork towards him. Snapping back to attention, he glanced back towards Emiko with concern, feeling like the hammer he was worried about might be dropping.

"Business?" Salem queried, hesitantly reaching out and taking the manilla, banded envelope. "What's up? Is something wrong, Emiko?"

Glancing from the corner of his eye, Salem could see Kyra attempt to run over her mother's driver, the posh gentleman scampering away as she laid on her horn. He wanted to laugh but he could only manage a smirk before he looked back at Emiko thoughtfully.

"So...?" he said, shifting his eyes between Emiko's and the envelope they both held.

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:25 pm
Caught unaware by such a concerning question, Emiko's breathe was also caught in an inhale.

A momentary distraction to the both, as Kyra harassed an elderly man, threatening vehicular homicide!

Emiko's eye back to face Salem's and found herself caught in a eye gaze with him..
Feeling something bubbling up inside, that she hadn't felt in awhile, and brought her to a light blush.
Salem pulled Emiko back to attention, having her realize she forgot to let go of the envelope, as well as answer to his query.
"R-right.. Everything is alright, as things can be." Dropping her extended hand.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:38 pm
Salem took the papers from Emiko, not satisfied by her answer but happier from the color in her cheeks, so deciding not to push the question and instead find out for himself.

Carefully pulling out the packet of papers, Salem carefully looked them over and studied the documents, his eyes lighting up as he went from page to page, a perplexed expression on his face.

"Parental agreement...custody rights? Emi..." Salem looked up at Emiko from the paperwork, his pulse spiked from what he realized she'd given him. "Emiko, what's this about?"

Salem Croft

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:27 pm
Giving Salem uninterrupted time to look over the documents..
Emiko kept a doting eye on Kyra's attempt to run down birds.
That only fluttered away, to land elsewhere, and for her to beeline toward their landing base!

Making a nod, "Mhm. You're her father and.." Emiko seemed to express uncomfortable guilt.
"It has been unfair to you.. missing very important years, moments, of her life.."
Clasping her hands together at waistline, fingers fidgeting, she rested her eye on the document.
"Raising her for five of them.. I had a scare." Picking choice words, her face face tightened as she continued.
"So.. it really made me think. And she needs more than me. Kyra needs her father. I can admit, perhaps maybe, I haven't been as correct in my judgement of you."

Pocketing her hands now, Emiko faced down, exhaling. "You know.. that girl is going around emulating an outlaw, calling herself a.. cockerhead cough.."

Community Events Archive (2022 - 2024)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff