A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply OOC PSAs, Games and Specials
Guild Game Update 2023 Q2: Outta Here Set 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 4!

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:28 pm
User Image

Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)

Here I go for a slam power star dunk , let's see mrgreen
thinks Ursula and plays =)

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cookie Masterson
Family Double Dare Revived Host

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel
"Have you thought this through?"

[Nickelodeon Studios, Outta Here Set]
Cookie Masterson: Ursula got 4 Power stars! Let's see how her sister is doing with her slam dunking! This Slam Dunk Event is shown on GUTS as well are we're down to the last few seconds

OOC: 1-18 RNG for Slam Dunk Morgana on Green Team

Queeentintin

wild and crazy thing

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
wild and crazy thing generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 18!

wild and crazy thing
Crew

Interesting Raider

15,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:34 am
User Image

Morgana
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula's Sister)

yes it's my turn watch this sis lol
thinks Morgana , as she slam dunks a star?

CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:10 am
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Audience: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

*Buzzer*
Cookie Masterson: Okay, that's it! Looks like the Green Team has won with 18 Dunks and Purple in Second with 4 Dunks.

Great Playing, both of you. Here's what we've got for you...

Narrator: For Morgana, we have a Nickelodeon Slime City T-Shirt!

Narrator: For Usula, we have Netscape Navigator!

Well done, now then, we have some fun and games to talk about before continuing Figure It Out...

*Outta Here Review: Jazz Jackrabbit 2*
In Jazz Jackrabbit 2, everyone's favorite space rabbit Jazz, who his joined by his brother and sister, Spaz and Lori, must travel through various worlds to recover a wedding ring stolen by a Devon Shell and his turtles. Like the first game, you've got various weapons for your Plasma Gun like the Plasma Mines, Rockets, Dynamite, Laser Guns, Missiles, Flamethrowers, Freeze Rays and more!
You'll also collect Foods, Coins & Gems to unlock secrets!
*Gameplay* Sweet. I got a Weapon Upgrade! Now those Turtles are in for it now!

*Outta Here Review: X-Wing*
In X-Wing, players get to earn their wings by fighting for the New Republic against the Fel Empire using various ships and here's the coolest part, you got an arsenal of Republic Ships to help you across 5 Tours of Duty taking place before the Original Star Wars all the way to the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back...
= Such as the T-70 X-Wing which is well balanced complete with 4 Laser Cannons & 6 Torpedoes...
= The Y-Wing which is the Slowest but Strongest as a Bomber complete with Energy Bombs, 2 Laser Cannons & 2 Ion Cannons that lets you capture enemy ships.
= The A-Wing is the Fastest with 2 Laser Cannons and 12 Missiles. However, it maybe smaller but its lightweight armor & shields makes its an easy target.
= Or Even the B-Wing which is Very Powerful in Attack & Defense with 3 Laser Cannons, 3 Ion Cannons & Torpedoes.
*Gameplay* Let's go! The Empire will not get away this time! Since I'm going to gun all the Tie Fighters down and send the Empire packing!

*Outta Here Review: Sonic Adventure*
Everyone's Coolest & Bluest Hero is back in Sonic Adventure! Sonic, his friends and enemies are sent from Mobius to Earth due to what used to be Chaos Control in Sonic's first Earth Adventure!
When a Water Monster appears in our world and the Police can't stop it, its up to Sonic to stop him and find out why its attacking and sided with Robotnik!
*Gameplay* Oh, great. Here comes that Water Monster now. Thankfully, you have 2 rings to start. These Rings will be added as secondary function which is a Virtual Pet Garden when a Level is completed.
Don't let that water monster & badnik enemies hit you or you'll lose all your rings!
You can also rack up to 400 Rings in the First Level if you explore the level. But don't waste any time on the Rank A Challenges where you need to beat the Level in under the Par Time as Sonic!

*Outta Here Review: Lemmings*
Look out! They got green hair, blue t-shirts and they're creatures of very little brains. They are the Lemmings & they need your help to travel from the entrance to exit, its a fun puzzle game but gets really hard fast.
Thankfully, each Lemming has a talent to assist you...
= Climbers
= Floaters (With a nice Parasol)
= Destruct (Oh No!)
= Blockers
= Builders (complete with 22 tiles)
= Bashers
= Miners
= Diggers
all of which are needed to clear a path with over 120 Puzzles to solve.
*Gameplay* Based on the myth of Lemmings jumping of a cliff but if you let them in this game. This game will really be a brain teaser that will put it in a Brain Bender. So get as many lemmings to the exit as you can.

Cookie Masterson: Thanks for the fantastic Game, Princess Peach. Here's more Figure It Out. The Host said to Peach.

(Cheers)

*Cut to Figure It Out*

Queeentintin

wild and crazy thing

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:48 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:15 am
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

*Cut to Outta Here after Split Screen Credits for Figure It Out*
That was Terrific! Princess Peach, what did you think of some reviews we shown earlier? Before we hear the Narrator's Updates, care to hear a few more reviews? Kagome said to Peach

Queeentintin

wild and crazy thing

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:34 am
Peach
Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom

The game reviews were well described, thanks so much , an Xwing Game wow! and those cute little lemmings, not to mention Sonic! fantastic and Thank you mrgreen
thinks Princess peach

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:01 am
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Great idea, Peach! Since we have a couple of minutes left... Kagome said to Peach

*Outta Here Rewiews: Commander Keen Aliens ate my Babysitter*
Commander Keen Aliens ate my Babysitter is the final Commander Keen Game from Apogee as you blast off to Fribbulus Xax & rescue Molly who has been kidnapped by the Bloogs & plan to turn her into a High Cholesterol Snack Cajun Style Made E-Z!
Collect Sweets & Items as you explore Fribbulus Xax to save Molly.
*Gameplay* You guys are not making Swiss Cheese out of me! Eat Plasma Bolts from my Plasma Gun, Foul Engines of Destruction!

*Outta Here Reviews: Tyrain*
Tyrain 2000 or Tyrain lets you blast off into space as you pilot your spacecraft by blasting enemies across Deli Inspired Planets and Star Systems that worship Fruits. Can you make it to the end to see a "You Win" Screen with Bananas & Oranges, across all 3 Versions of this game? I'd like to see you try!
*Gameplay* I can purchase new ships, systems, generators, weapons, engines and more to make my ship more powerful then its off to another planet. Be on the look out for Computer Disk Cubes as they contain better power ups, lore and even bonus levels!

*Outta Here Reviews: Chex Quest Trilogy*
Sometimes, you just want to relax to a nice Bowl of Chex Cereal such as Rice, Corn, Peanut Butter, just to name a few. But Chex Quest Trilogy plays like a Kid-Friendly Doom game where you're on a mission to stop a food devouring alien race made entirely of Slime by using an arsenal of Transporter Powered Weapons to send these Slime Monsters back to their home planet in 3 Episodes that will keep you feasting on Supercharge Breakfast Cereals and transporting slime off your planet!
*Gameplay* Okay, I landed. Now onto send these Slime Aliens back to their home world and take out the trash! Don't get too close to the Slime Aliens or you'll get slimed by them!

Sounds like fun, Peach. Next is the updates since we have less than a minute to go on Outta Here. Care to hear them? Kagome said to Peach

Queeentintin

wild and crazy thing

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:44 pm

Peach

the games are original! rofl keen aliens wanting to eat a babysitter lol Bloogs lol and love the planet's name ^^ and love to defend fruits! my own spaceship hehe in Tyrain mrgreen sweet a kid friendly style Doom, kid soldiers sweet, and slime aliens , fun! thanks for sharing 4laugh
thinks Princess Peach

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:49 pm
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

= Update 1: RP Guild
Narrator: Before we conclude Outta Here Set 1, I have a couple of Updates...
Chapter 4 of The Rainbow Paintbrush IC will be underway soon with the next day in the IC being Friday April 22. You'll see an announcement in the RP Guild later on signaling that the Next Day in the IC has begun.

I'd also like to thank you for your support during the Easter OOC Carnival Games 2023 in the OOC Carnival Section.
Speaking of Easter, if you have any ideas for an Easter Event in the IC such as a Festival, Chocolate Hunt, etc, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

For Wild & Crazy Kids Summer 2023's OOC Game, I'm checking to see what Theme we can do.
So far, I have 3 ideas...
= Beach Towel Volleyball
= Frisbee Catch of the Day
= Raging Waters

All That Set 5 will continue soon. Hopefully, I can do a 6th Set of All That Comedy Sketches in the OOC.

User Image
User Image
= Update 2: USB Wireless Uplink
Narrator: As for me. My USB Wireless Adapter Uplink is doing well as its been 4 Weeks since I got it running. When I got its Utility to Auto Start, it takes 1-2 Minutes to Read the Connection, Device & Drivers.
So as a heads up, there will be some minor delays before I can get on meaning while my PC would be fully loaded, I may have to wait a while until its background loading is completed.
In other words, I will need to wait until the USB Wireless Adapter Uplink is ready then I can get on the Browser.

= Update 3: Future IC Features
Narrator: Since The Rainbow Paintbrush is doing pretty good. I may do another IC Feature sometime in the Future with more Clue Containers.

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:12 pm
Peach

I see, sorry I did not realize, you had trouble getting wifi connection, ? eek and ty, so in about a week, *The Rainbow Paintbrush will recommence , awesome, and I would have loved to have an Easter egg hunt, or chocolate hunt lol but that's alright Crys =) and they are all good ideas, for *Wild and Crazy Kids, Summer 2023* whee sorry you're having difficulties confused thought you were ignoring me, but no, sorry for being selfish..
thinks me Peach lol

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:50 pm
Cookie Masterson

Kagome Carter
USAF Colonel

Narrator: No problem. Well, I can send the announcement about the next day in the RP anytime...

= Update 4: New OOC Games
Narrator: Now for the Fun Part...
One of the OOC Games I hope to do as another Pilot is Scrabble. Another Game on TV from the 1980s. Its a Very Easy TV Crossword Game to play and here's a Sample...
An 8-Letter Word starting with the Letter D.
and the Clue is... "A Culture Artist's Vision".
Answer is "Designer".
Sounds like an easy game. But first I need to see if I the Sound Stage Image for that game.

= Post Game
Narrator: Anyway, that should wrap things up for Outta Here. We'll see you again next time for more fun!

(Cheers, Credits Roll)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Narrator: Outta Here is produced at Nickelodeon Studios at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida!

*End of Outta Here Q2 2023*

Queentintin

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:57 pm
Peach
Sweet and thanks =) when ever is good Crys, and a Scrabble game, sweet, sounds fun 3nodding
thinks cool. pretty sure you're going to find a sound stage for the game 3nodding

CrystBalfast

ooc: I don't need television, I have your genius *smiles*  
OOC PSAs, Games and Specials

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas