Hi, my name is Evylen Charles

But I mostly go by Evie

I'm a Female

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is August 9th, 2048

My dream job is Positions Professor at Hogwarts

My blood status is half-blood

This is my First year here at Hogwarts.

I'm a member of (Once you are sorted, update this section with the house you are sorted into. Do not sort yourself.) house.

I'm interested in both.

I'm currently with

People can describe me as a bit much, but you just must get to know me. I am a loyal friend with most that I meet, I see the good in all. Some say I can be a bit too loud, but the nuns tell me I just make myself known. Due to my past, it is hard for me to know if someone is being genuine, so I just make the best of anything. When meeting people I seem shy in large group scenarios, but alone I cannot stop talking. Once you are a friend, I will allow no harm to you mentally and physically. My nerdy side comes out most of the time and I like to play with gender roles as well in the way I dress.

My background story is I was raised in a Catholic Orphanage. My mother died when I was quite small, and no one knew who my father was so the nuns took me in. My mother was very faithful and knew she was about to pass so she took me to the orphanage before she passed. I was lucky enough to see her every day till she was hospitalized. That day a piece of my died even though i was 5 years old I still remember what she looks like. Life in the church has not been so bad, but it comes with its trials. I was never adopted but have met many families. One family said that I wasn’t quiet enough and another said that my hair was too Irish. It has been lonely, but me and the other children get along for the most part. There are a few bad seeds, but they do get properly dealt with.

The nuns have always been here for me until I got my letter for school. They now look at me as a devil even though I am still me. I will be interested to see if I can learn about my history and who my father is. I don't think my mother was a with or if my father was a wizard, it is unknown to me. Now that I am not allowed to stay at the orphanage I am going to see if I can find anyone who can help me till the school year starts.

I enjoy potions, cats, nature, weird indie music, and jogging.

I despise metal music, onions, peppers, rodents, and being alone.

I'm afraid of snakes and spiders.

My strengths are in identifying herbs and dancing.

My flaws are that I jump to conclusions to quickly and can be clingy in any relationship.

I look like this.

My wand is a 1o Inches, walnut, with unicorn hair.

My pet is a grey tabby named Stevie Nicks.

Pended By: ~𝔞𝔡𝔡𝔞𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔰 [03 April 2023]
Accepted By: 𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 [10/13/2023]
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)